EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Big thanks to George for the awesome envelope full of goodies! You are the MAN my friend!:rockon:
A big shout out to Matt for being so awesome!:wave:

Now it's picture time!:)

Here we have the Lovely and talented Omnivap sporting her see through summer wear and fancy new hat!. Shes not shy!:lol:

Here she is all dressed up for a night on the town with her sleek carbon fiber fall wear.;)

And for those cold winter nights she slips into her Titanium wear looking oh so nice!:o

Up next we have Ti woody looking sexy as ever wearing the latest in curly KOA apparel.:clap:

And of course my very first model that started it all, baring it all.:cool:

You may remember her from before, lets not forget the lovely and talented Miss VonG wearing a beautiful black & white Ebony outfit with her matching Dynastash at the ready for a quick getaway:nod:

A family photo:drool:

And one for the Christmas cards:rofl:

Love them all!:love: The Omnivap is absolutely incredible, well done George well done.:tup:

Thanks for watching the fashion review!

Look forward to see what they do on video when no ones looking!:uhoh:

Video to come!

:peace:

Oh my word! Fantastic collection. I cannot wait to add to my own :)

Archaicrevival

Xs8df7b.jpg

Ss screen in front of ceramic screen :)

eAdc94N.jpg

virtualpurple

@Vape Dr. are your vapcaps sitting atop some paracord or have you rigged up a slick little necklace or something for the cap?

Also, would love to hear you weigh in on your favorite of the group?

I have an Omni that I shattered the glass to early on. Luckily I've learned with the titanium and I have a new glass body, new o-rings, and a few screens from the OG On the way from George and Matt (I too have really loved their customer experience)

I may have also splurged on a Wong...it just looks too good to pass up.

I am still in search of an alternative heat source for my vapcap. My triple torch quit working and I've had to rely on a Master Appliance MT-51 instead. I have used my EVO but it makes the body far too hot before the 2nd click. I also forgot about it for a minute or so and really did a number on my o-rings.

I'm looking forward to having mine back in Olympic shape, the titanium piece is clinging on by one broken o-ring!

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Geez, been a while since I been round this way, gosh I remember when it was only like 12 pages, my how the VC has grown and all the people are enjoying what @VapCap George is doing, well done my man! Sop I am wrapping up the last few pieces head out to you bro, had to pop off a pic at this latest batch of Cocobolo, am thinking this is the most diverse in tones and colors I have done in it yet. This species always surprises me with its natural beauty. Keep in mind these are as Mother Nature intended, there is no artificial additives or preservatives involved. Hope you all like and hope you will tag me to let me know your thoughts when you have em in hand!

18mm%20Cocobolo%20VC%20Vongs%20-%20Eds%20TnT_zpsmh5hit7x.jpg

I didnt catch it in the pic but one of these has the brightest eye, surely going to be the best in the bunch!

Last edited:

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Ed!

Long time!

So you are making the wood for the vapcap ? :)
So awesome.

Yee it has been a long time my man, hope all is well for you bro! I have been doing my thing for the VC for quiet a while, George is a solid and has done a great thing with the VC and others, its fun to be a part of such a great device and be able to do my thing where I can. You gotta get out bro, not sure if you have seen all I am doing all over now bro, still hunting a couple clones maybe Ill get lucky one day. Take care bro!

Squiby

I must be the black sheep. Anyone else find the new cap logo easier to read than the one on the body? I find the new logo very legible and easy to read, especially since the font is much bolder and with more contrast than the old one. It looks fantastic on that Omnivap.

Yes, I find it easy to read. I recognised the Dynavap name immediately the first time I saw it. I also enjoy how it makes my focus pan in and out as my eyes move over it.

The Vapcap is a magical genius device. Just reading the logo makes me feel a bit stoned. What other vaporizer can do this before you even load it? Hahaha!

Alexis

I am about to place an order with Dynavap for a neighbour and a friend. I have been meaning to give George a little feedback on my experience so far, and I wanted to try the CCD screen in my Omnivap.
So I emailed George earlier to ask about the screens. I also mentioned how the cap that came with my Omnivap is a poor fit and is very tricky to remove and replace. It is sort of warped somehow. I have tried squeezing it into a better shape but it is still impossible to remove with a magnet- the Ti tip comes out of the VonG/body before the cap comes free, and I avoid trying to remove it until cooled right down.

Anyway, George is so kindly offering to send me a new cap with my order at no cost! As well as a few CCD screens! I was only giving him some feedback and not complaining at all but such kindness and generosity. I dont really know what to say.

So separately, for those of you interested in the CBD oil situation in the UK, such as @Chose , we have had some more emails from CBD companies.

This one yesterday from "CBDoilsUK":

"Pending our meeting with the MHRA on 3rd November, the MHRA has updated its original statement, stepped back on its CBD ban and extended the deadline to 31st December 2016.

Source: https://www.gov.uk/…/mhra-statement-on-products-containing-…

"Update 1 November 2016

An MHRA spokesperson said:

While MHRA has given its opinion that products containing cannabidiol (CBD) used for medical purposes are medicines, we have also carefully considered the needs of individuals using CBD products to treat or manage the symptoms of medical conditions.

Our primary concern is patient safety. In order to ensure that products remain available until individuals have the opportunity to discuss their treatment with their doctor, companies now have until 31 December 2016 to voluntarily operate within the law, by withdrawing their existing products from the market, or working with MHRA to satisfy the legal requirements of the Human Medicines Regulations 2012.

We have today written to the manufacturers of CBD to make them aware of the timeline for engagement.

It is vital that medicines meet safety, quality and efficacy standards to protect public health."

CBD INFORMATION

CLICK HERE TO BUY CBD OIL

Every day we get many emails and messages in regards to what CBD can do for people. It is unfortunate that we cannot advise you in regards to any medical information as it is against the law.

We ask all our potential and loyal customers to conduct your own research to see if our products are right for you. Here is a fantastic resource that will help with a lot of questions we currently get "

And this email today from "LoveCBD":

"Hi all,

We got some news from MHRA that I wanted to share with you...

Earlier today MHRA updated their website to explain that they are extending the deadline for selling CBD in the UK to December 31st. Here is the link to their website.

As we let you know a few days ago, we intend to carry on regardless of their deadline date. As far as we are concerned, as long as there are no medical claims being presented, and as long as CBD is sold as a supplement, then we consider this deadline of no relevance. And quite honestly I take issue with a lot of what they have written today. I suspect a lot of you will view it with similar scepticism.

But I suppose it's nice to see that they were put under so much pressure that they felt the need to compromise, at least a little bit.

Onto happier news. We wanted to give you all a nice discount for sticking with us through these difficult few weeks. So here is a coupon for you to get 15% off any orders from our website: november

Just write november into the coupon box during the checkout process. It'll work from now until the end of the month.

Kind regards,
Dan."

Last edited:

Chose

I am about to place an order with Dynavap for a neighbour and a friend. I have been meaning to give George a little feedback on my experience so far, and I wanted to try the CCD screen in my Omnivap.
So I emailed George earlier to ask about the screens. I also mentioned how the cap that came with my Omnivap is a poor fit and is very tricky to remove and replace. It is sort of warped somehow. I have tried squeezing it into a better shape but it is still impossible to remove with a magnet- the Ti tip comes out of the VonG/body before the cap comes free, and I avoid trying to remove it until cooled right down.

Anyway, George is so kindly offering to send me a new cap with my order at no cost! As well as a few CCD screens! I was only giving him some feedback and not complaining at all but such kindness and generosity. I dont really know what to say.

So separately, for those of you interested in the CBD oil situation in the UK, such as @Chose , we have had some more emails from CBD companies.

This one yesterday from "CBDoilsUK":

Pending our meeting with the MHRA on 3rd November, the MHRA has updated its original statement, stepped back on its CBD ban and extended the deadline to 31st December 2016.

Source: https://www.gov.uk/…/mhra-statement-on-products-containing-…

"Update 1 November 2016

An MHRA spokesperson said:

While MHRA has given its opinion that products containing cannabidiol (CBD) used for medical purposes are medicines, we have also carefully considered the needs of individuals using CBD products to treat or manage the symptoms of medical conditions.

Our primary concern is patient safety. In order to ensure that products remain available until individuals have the opportunity to discuss their treatment with their doctor, companies now have until 31 December 2016 to voluntarily operate within the law, by withdrawing their existing products from the market, or working with MHRA to satisfy the legal requirements of the Human Medicines Regulations 2012.

We have today written to the manufacturers of CBD to make them aware of the timeline for engagement.

It is vital that medicines meet safety, quality and efficacy standards to protect public health."

CBD INFORMATION

CLICK HERE TO BUY CBD OIL

Every day we get many emails and messages in regards to what CBD can do for people. It is unfortunate that we cannot advise you in regards to any medical information as it is against the law.

We ask all our potential and loyal customers to conduct your own research to see if our products are right for you. Here is a fantastic resource that will help with a lot of questions we currently get "

And this email today from "LoveCBD":

"Hi all,

We got some news from MHRA that I wanted to share with you...

Earlier today MHRA updated their website to explain that they are extending the deadline for selling CBD in the UK to December 31st. Here is the link to their website.

As we let you know a few days ago, we intend to carry on regardless of their deadline date. As far as we are concerned, as long as there are no medical claims being presented, and as long as CBD is sold as a supplement, then we consider this deadline of no relevance. And quite honestly I take issue with a lot of what they have written today. I suspect a lot of you will view it with similar scepticism.

But I suppose it's nice to see that they were put under so much pressure that they felt the need to compromise, at least a little bit.

Onto happier news. We wanted to give you all a nice discount for sticking with us through these difficult few weeks. So here is a coupon for you to get 15% off any orders from our website: november

Just write november into the coupon box during the checkout process. It'll work from now until the end of the month.

Kind regards,
Dan."
Nice one

Chose,
Reactions: Alexis

Chose

Has @Vape Dr. Reviewed
The ti woody if so any idea
What page it's on I would love to have a read thanks
I allready love mine but I find his in depth reviews very interesting
He obviously loves dynavaps
See all his pics wow

Chose,
Reactions: Alexis

Squiby

such kindness and generosity. I dont really know what to say.

Well, there you have it.

It is always great to hear yet another story of George's @VapCap over the top customer service and kindness.

I've said it before and I'm saying it again. When I first discovered the Vapcap group funding last winter, I was intrigued with the device. But, but, it was the story after story of George's interactions with his customers that really won me over and MADE ME place an order. I personally have not had any issues with my Vapcaps, but I have experienced George's generosity and kindness of spirt. This is someone that I plan to continue doing business with.

From his fantastic efficient Vapcaps, to the unparalleled aesthetic beauty and the adult LEGO-like modularity, in the end George has created customer loyalty because of who he is. It a winning duo. Using a Vapcap is like buying a Vapcap from George; They both just make you feel good.

I think I'm going to organize my next order. I bought some Vapcaps earlier this year to give away as Birthday and Christmas presents, but I think I need to order a few more.

Only 53 sleeps till Santa comes!:clap:

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
I have experienced George's generosity and kindness of spirt. This is someone that I plan to continue doing business with.

Today thru the wonders of modern technology I sat in a supermarket car park in the UK and had a conversation with a man in the USA, George.

I can honestly say this man is driven to produce top notch products and even better customer service. I know I shall be doing more business with him.

His excitement now and for the future of Dynavap is very infectious.

Squiby you can keep Santa I'd rather have George dropping down my chimney.:lol:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Today thru the wonders of modern technology I sat in a supermarket car park in the UK and had a conversation with a man in the USA, George.

I can honestly say this man is driven to produce top notch products and even better customer service. I know I shall be doing more business with him.

His excitement now and for the future of Dynavap is very infectious.

Squiby you can keep Santa I'd rather have George dropping down my chimney.:lol:

The fact of the matter is, @phattpiggie has made incredible progress in the new clean air laws being implemented across the pond.

2z8u3o5.jpg

herbalist33

I must be the black sheep. Anyone else find the new cap logo easier to read than the one on the body? I find the new logo very legible and easy to read, especially since the font is much bolder and with more contrast than the old one. It looks fantastic on that Omnivap.

I must admit, despite what I said a couple of days ago, the new logo is growing on me. Especially, like you say, on the caps- it does look pretty sweet etched into metal. I'm still a bit iffy of the photo of it in the stash, but it definitely is growing on me....

I was extremely 'capped when writing my last post, in case anyone didn't realise. I'm still loving my omni, and today received shipping confirmation for some new bits and pieces. It feels like Christmas is coming early :brow:

Peace

Chose

Getting my stile down now after two weeks of using
Ti heat click smoke likes cigarette don't touch the carb
Just chill and enjoy very dens vapour I thought I combusted
It was that dens

But emptied it on to white paper and really really dark abv but no ash or sign of combustion
What a tool this is truly amazing from an x smokers point of view
Sorry for spelling and rambling
I'm vapcaped

Just read that back what a mess
O well f. It

Choughed

After admitting to the OH that I'm enquiring after yet more Vapcap goodies, he came up with the brilliant idea of a Vapcap subscription club. You get a piece of 'cap every month - something different, and like lego, put it together.. Kinda like the magazine subscriptions that you put together a ship or whatever by the end. Membership options for the people who just can't get enough Vapcap! :)

Top Bottom