Cowputer

I recently placed an order with Dynavap I was surprised and very pleased to see my order #. In February I placed my first order and had order #7XX my recent order number is #52XX! Just awesome the growth and success story Dynavap is.

Also how this forum/thread has a documented history and continued development for all to see.

Thank You Dynavap and FC!

Time for the condenser tube to bathe in ever clear.

dCszEJc.jpg

Last edited:

Baron23

Here's my posts along with the first post that gave me the idea:
Thanks @Vapor_Eyes! Its all coming back to me now (shite, a 64 y.o. memory ain't no joke, mate. Each day, a new beginning! LOL).

Cheers

I recently placed an order with Dynavap I was surprised and very pleased to see my order #. In February I placed my first order and had order #7XX my recent order number is #52XX! Just awesome the growth and success story Dynavap is.

Also how this forum/thread has a documented history and continued development for all to see.

Thank You Dynavap and FC!

Time for the condenser tube to bathe in ever clear.

dCszEJc.jpg

hehehe...I agree with everything you say about the product, the company, and the personnel. All outstanding.

Question, my OGs only have a single o-ring at the mouthpiece end. Did you add one to space the condenser further from the screen for air flow or did it just come this say?

Cowputer

@Baron23 Yea I added that a while back don't know if it makes a difference but I had an extra one.

@natural farmer no sir I don't vape it but i do ingest it with the ever clear. So it doesn't go to waste I do several ml in juice or a beer to enjoy it. Decent buzz from a reclaim drinkable.

Condenser tube before along side the glass dropper and container. I do remove the o ring.

pK82VYC.jpg

OG Body in the amber container with everclear and cotton piece at bottom to prevent glass on glass contact. Oh I also remove the screen/CCD prior to bath.

And then the yellow/golden left over goodness that I can enjoy at a later time. The longer I wait the more potent it can get.

QnQtfiu.jpg

I use 2 different containers one for the bodies and one for the condensers. The 1oz container keeps the body nice and snug once you close it and I do shake it once or twice. Very easy to do and worth the effort! IMHO.

I've yet to try the new tubes but am looking forward to it.

fågel

᚛ᚓᚐᚅ᚜
well i must say i am very much enjoying my og! now that i have a portable im going to have to consider how to carry all my other required accessories around with me too haha. my pokéwalks will certainly become more fun (and less painful!). i'm so amazed that this little device can act as a quick one hitter or used more slowly and shared. i'm usually in the one hit camp but it is nice to be able to share it with my partner and spend a whole star trek episode vaping a couple of bowls. (side note: the other night i actually paused netflix to show her people's lovely photos of dynavap devices. im too hooked!)

truly a remarkable device. it's already got me considering future upgrades and acquisitions, despite my bank account.. :uhoh:

Alexis

I tried my (mum's to be) OG yesterday to see how it was after firstt trying the ommi. I tried it straight into the bubbler first time, with the fat mouthpiece into the 14 to 18 joint adaptor.

I dont think I got the same sized hits or thick vapor, as I did with the omnivap and 18mm VonG. Im sure I was managing to get much larger hits with the omni that way.

Not to say the OG wasnt working well, I was already quite buzzed and will have to try again, I omly wamted a quick go at it, and will leave it for my mum now until a later date.

I swear my omni has a larger bowl capacity, going by the amounts I have managed to get into the Ti bowl. What was 2 packed bowls into the omnivap, took 3 bowls in the OG.

So if Im not imagaining it, then this would be a factor with hit size.
I can see how the ccd screen would help the omni. All the holes at the adge, are partly blocked by the rim underneath (cant think of the right word).

It is very effective though. Its a different buzz to the herborizer, and more like the verdamper,,whuch was really kick arse. The vapcaps remind me of the effects of smoking, Im sure this is common.

I had a small white widow bowl in the omni just now, no water. I heated the very tip of the cap for the first 2 cycles. Gast click, very light tasty vapor, cool down click came during toke.

Then I heated right by the bottom of the cap. Click took a long time to come. I saw vapor whisping from the tip before inhaling, I could feel it very thick and a touch warmer than usual immediately. I puffed out a large cloud right away to continue the inhale, and to assess the vapor. No smoke and actually still very smooth and not too hot for the amount of vapor.

That third cycle did the whole load. I could tell before checking that I didnt want to take it any further. Here is the abv, full extraction and the vast majority on the third heat cycle after 2 light primer pulls.

However, it does get my chest a bit like this. I need to learn to avolid the higher temps ideally. But I had more control over my heating technique this time.
My chest is a bit more congested from vapcapping over the weekend, worse than from herborizer.

And the effect of the vapcap is also much more debilitating than the herborizer, for my condition with fatigue and muscular tension and weakness.
I think I will learn to avoid blackening the abv, and still get complete extraction in 3 ish cycles and leave the abv lighter.

The effect debilitates me in the same way the verdamper used to. I moved to the herborizer because it was less debilitating. The verdamper takes all the colour out of the abv pretty quickly, but never left it black like these loads.
The verdamper was also murder for my chest and allergies though, much worse than herborizer. The vapcap is very troubling here here also as much as I love it.

Temps down I think!

Last edited:

Bad Ocelot

Seems like I recall someone mentioning wood products were on hold a few pages back but can't find it now. Placed an order in Sept & it still hasn't shipped & thinking that was why. Does anyone know when they will start shipping again?

TheVaporist

Man is a universe within himself
Seems like I recall someone mentioning wood products were on hold a few pages back but can't find it now. Placed an order in Sept & it still hasn't shipped & thinking that was why. Does anyone know when they will start shipping again?

Some nice woods just arrived this week as Matt told me, shipping should be right around the corner I think ;)

VapCap

Manufacturer
Exciting day today.

We insulated the roof of our new shop as we get ready for the Wisconsin winter, and prepare for the arrival of or newest machines.
We also have the laser pretty much dialed in to cut and engrave the new caps. I sure like the precision cut this machine enabled us to accomplish.

IMG_20161004_101813120_zps5qgf9dwf.jpg

Then these beauties arrived.

IMG_20161010_202914365_zpspw5sz7fr.jpg

A few different test versions for some new ideas I've been working on to appeal to those looking for new colors and textures.

They are Damascus steel

IMG_20161010_202638677_zpsoddudohr.jpg

Mokume.

IMG_20161010_201704202_zpsbt483cki.jpg

And two different colors of titanium.
Boundless blue.

IMG_20161010_201539198_zpsfc2l3p67.jpg

And full spectrum.

IMG_20161010_202148784_zpspftuinss.jpg

IMG_20161010_202205567_zpspyzuntdb.jpg

This one has color all over the place, with a touch of exotic wood to keep it on the ground. Both pictures are of the same piece, just different views.

I find the versatility of this modular system inspiring, as there seems to be almost no limit to where it can go or what materials can be incorporated...

And the new CNC machines are still a few weeks out.

I would like to extend another big thank you . I would not have the ability to explore these dimensions of discovery if it weren't for the suggestions and support of this forum.

Cheers,

George

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
Just received my Omnivap XL today :)
UIrwUlo.jpg

Unfortunately George @VapCap forgot to include my glass body or the CCD screens :huh::ugh::doh:

I'm a bit disappointed TBH after the wait as I wanted to ditch the ceramic screen immediately

I've sent a PM but doubt I'll get a reply until later/tomorrow

Can anybody in the UK share a CCD screen please?

Last edited:

Squiby

Unfortunately George @VapCap forgot to include my glass body or the CCD screens :huh::ugh::doh:

Does the Omni XL come with a glass stem as well? I understood that the spare glass body was just included in the preordered original regular length Omnis.

Unless of course you ordered a glass stem for your shiny new and very beautiful Omni XL.

WHAT A BEAUTY!!!
UIrwUlo.jpg

Fantastic update George @VapCap ! More beautiful bodies for us to drool over! Damascus is my favorite! :clap::love::luv::bowdown::):nod:

TheVaporist

Man is a universe within himself
This damn D.A.S is back again.

My lovely Omnivap fells lonely, so a burl woody S gonna be shipped this week, with his friends the Og vapcap and the dynastashER. :)
Some nice outfit for the Omnivap is on his way too...

Matt was over the top as always, dozens of emails was sent in two weeks, quick and kind reply every time as always.

I did bother Matt by asking several pictures of burl wood and mouthpiece, asking for some favors.... and at the end of the day, Dynavap is the king with his customers, as his always be!

My wallet is crying, but the child inside me doing a party!

:peace:

Squiby

I made sure to clarify with George before ordering that it would definitely come with a glass body.

That's fantastic news! So, all Omnis include a spare glass midsection, body or stem depending on the model...

The benefit of the glass body/stem is that you can see how the internal adjustment of the dialed in mp works.

Are the CCDs you ordered the new Ti version?

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
I just want to chime in quick. I ordered my OmniVap from puffitup and didn't get a glass body. I was told by Matt that the Omnis only come with the glass body when you purchase directly from Dynavap.

I was able to purchase a glass body for a reasonable price.

Last edited:

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
That's fantastic news! So, all Omnis include a spare glass midsection, body or stem depending on the model...

The benefit of the glass body/stem is that you can see how the internal adjustment of the dialed in mp works.

Are the CCDs you ordered the new Ti version?
I don't think so.
I'd seen so many others having success with the screens from the Og vapcaps, I just asked George if I could purchase some CCD screens for use in my Omni.

[edit] 2.5 hours left in work... lol

Top Bottom