Baron23

I would also like to congratulate George, Matt, and the rest of Dynavap on their new digs and their continuing and evolving product and marketing initiatives. Great job.

I think the "open source" artists market place is an outstanding idea!! :clap::rockon:

Just a comment to the vapcap community...I'm still rather enjoying the function of my bog plain glass OG more that my recently purchased Ti Woody (of course, the Ti Woody has it hands down on looks and hand feel but performance is still my main criteria).

Last night I sit down with a bit of hand torn Fire OG and tried them both. My Ti certainly extracts....herb is nicely and evenly browned...but I seem to get more draws and more flavor from my glass OG. Almost like the Ti gets to a higher temp before the ca clicks which may make sense with all of that Ti to heat up also. So, after first draw, Ti AVB looks like the glass OG after 2-3 draws.

I think maybe with the Ti I will have to bias the flame a bit further to the end of the cap. Maybe this will give me a bit lower temp at first. But, the OG is still...to me with what little technique I have, a better performer.

Also, air draw on my Ti Woody is a good bit more tight than my glass OG...with carb open or closed Ti is tighter. Is there any way to adjust this at all? I have not taken the Ti apart yet (like to use it a bit before breaking it completely LOL) but it looks like the condenser needs to be exactly where it is currently so it does not appear that I can impact draw resistance that way.

I am looking forward to the Ti diffuser screen for my Ti Woody very much. My OG has the Ti screen and its a winner and I believe one in my Ti Woody would be helpful all around.

Still loving these little dudes and glad to have them but still trying to figure out the Ti Woody to best effect. @SlowdrawMG suggested I try a single flame lighter and I have a Blazer pocket torch lighter to use and will give that a try.

Cheers

Steph

Did someone here ever used the contact form on the dynavap website?
It's the second message I sent and never get any answer...
Maybe they don't receive them?

Steph,

Squiby

The contact form on the Dynastash website is really THE way to contact George. They have always gotten back to me within a day or so, sometimes within hours.

Did you check your junk folder?

Squiby,
Reactions: StoneFog

Baron23

Yes, I used the contact form multiple times and although in may take a day or so to reply...reply they did.

lookhigh

FC member
Strange that i got no reply? have now sent another message. I do ask unusual questions though.
I also wondered about the omni why is stainless tip and not TI?

lookhigh,

ZC

@lookhigh

The Omni has a TI tip, the cap is stainless, which is the same on all vapcaps.

I'm not sure about the condenser tube though, that might be stainless but looks like TI to me. (It's stainless in the TI woodies and TI glassies)

Squiby

All the caps are stainless steel and the condensers are too, I think. The Omni has the distinction of having a titanium body and mp.

The tip on the Omni is titanium as are all the Ti Vapcaps.

I don't know why the condensers are SS, but I think the caps are SS because of the properties necessary for the click.

I think George discusses this in the early posts.

Anyone know for sure?

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
Now that I'm more familiar with the OmniVap I would like to share how I use it.

I've been going for higher temperature extractions than I do with my other vapes. I don't know why, maybe because it's so smooth and also it extracts very efficiently. I've been getting some cannabis lately that is a little hard to fully extract but my omni takes care of it no problem.

I've dialed it back some. For a while I was going for a dark roasted coffee color, almost black. That was 3 heat cycles. I've started skipping the last heat cycle which gives me a light milk chocolate color, almost tan. The last cycle only gave one good hit and I didn't find the taste to be worth it.

I pack it half full with medium grind then lightly tamp it. I fill the rest of the chamber loosely. I was finding the top of the load was getting more extracted so this keeps it more consistent.

I use a triple torch and heat past the click for just over one second, the second cycle I heat past the click for just under one second. I have the torch set to about medium and I hold the omni a couple millimeters above the bright inner flames, spinning as I heat. The flame width covers almost the entire cap not counting the digger outer.

I use my omni with draw restriction at max, or slightly opened up from max. It is still a very open draw. When fully opened up it is the most open draw of all my vapes.

I find draw speed doesn't matter too much and I even tend to get better results when I don't go too slow.

I usually leave the carb open or feather it. I don't like mouth pulling with the carb closed, feels unnatural to me but it does produce thicker vapor. I used to smoke cigarettes and occasionally cigars and never even mouth pulled then, straight into the lungs for me. :o:mental:

So glad to be done with combustion, just reached my one year anniversary recently!:science::peace::leaf:

Last edited:

Squiby

I'm not sure about the condenser tube though, that might be stainless but looks like TI to me. (It's stainless in the TI woodies and TI glassies)

All the caps are stainless steel and the condensers are too, I think. The Omni has the distinction of having a titanium body and mp.

Yes, I know that I am quoting my own post, but I think I may have a more definitive answer to the question about the composition of the Omnivap Condenser.

I found an earlier post by George, posted below, that indicates that the Omni Condenser is in fact titanium.

I haven't found any more recent posts that contradict this statement. So, I am now assuming that the Omni is solid titanium with the exception of the heating cap and the Orings.

The Ti units are about to enter their beta test phase. I hope to get more machining on them done this week. So if all goes well I will be able to complete a small number of the first generation TiVaps. These beauties will be almost completely Titanium except for a few orings, and the cap.

Quint

Yes, I know that I am quoting my own post, but I think I may have a more definitive answer to the question about the composition of the Omnivap Condenser.

I found an earlier post by George, posted below, that indicates that the Omni Condenser is in fact titanium.

I haven't found any more recent posts that contradict this statement. So, I am now assuming that the Omni is solid titanium with the exception of the heating cap and the Orings.
The condenser in my Omni is stainless. The threading portion connected to the condenser is Ti. Tap it against a magnet on a Stash, if there's an attraction it's not titanium.

HD Springer

Wow. I just found my favorite way to use my two og vc's. First off I really only prefer the vc with at the very minimum triple flame torch. I find my OG's run best to my liking with these. But I like to use them at the same time. One in Each side of my mouth.
How about Gearge you make a pitch fork with three VC's all reducing into 1 stem and mouth piece. Call it the hell fire edition. If this has already been mentioned I truely apologize.
This is a very popular thread.

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Wow. I just found my favorite way to use my two og vc's. First off I really only prefer the vc with at the very minimum triple flame torch. I find my OG's run best to my liking with these. But I like to use them at the same time. One in Each side of my mouth.
How about Gearge you make a pitch fork with three VC's all reducing into 1 stem and mouth piece. Call it the hell fire edition. If this has already been mentioned I truely apologize.
This is a very popular thread.
Use a claisen adapter for bong use, or you could probably get those little 2-3 pronged joint holder things and put vapcaps on instead.

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
Wow. I just found my favorite way to use my two og vc's... ...I like to use them at the same time. One in Each side of my mouth.
How about Gearge you make a pitch fork with three VC's all reducing into 1 stem and mouth piece. Call it the hell fire edition.
I like the way you think! It might be a little tricky to get all three heated at the same time, if you need a hand let me know! :science:

HomeFree

I like to take mine to where it is like french roast or espresso coffee grounds as well, vapor_eyes. It doesn't seem to taste as bad as other vapes when going past the usual point I go to. I do two heat cycles then use the digger outer to kind of stir it around and give it more surface area. I have to clean it out fairly often as a result of how fine the herb gets, but it functions fine and seems to get just about every little thing out of it.

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
I like to take mine to where it is like french roast or espresso coffee grounds as well, vapor_eyes. It doesn't seem to taste as bad as other vapes when going past the usual point I go to. I do two heat cycles then use the digger outer to kind of stir it around and give it more surface area. I have to clean it out fairly often as a result of how fine the herb gets, but it functions fine and seems to get just about every little thing out of it.
It also hits me a lot harder. I'm sure part of it is the higher temps in my case. Another part of it is definitely the unique extraction method and vape signature.

Something about my OmniVap just gets me extra stoney. I have to be careful with it sometimes because of this.

*plainlazy*

Matt has confirmed he will be sending me a new 14mm cocobolo vong body and i send my one back. Apparently some of the vong bodys havnt been made exactly 14mm. Just hope they can get my new one to me asap. Watch this space.
Enjoying learning this vape tho. Awesome strong effects so far. Just need to learn flame size and where best to heat on the cap and how deep into the flame is best. But its so much fun working that out hahaha

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
I've broken 3 og glass bodies at the tip, I'm wondering if dropping them into my dynastash is helping cause that. Not much of a drop, but maybe over time it's adding up. I might try putting a tiny piece of silicone in the bottom. I also might try switching caps, it's so snug sometimes the dynastash magnet won't pull it off even after it's cooled.

So far the woody has done it's job with no issues, so happy with that since I got it. Still debating on whether to get it a wooden mp or not, I love it both ways.

Jaydubya710

I also might try switching caps, it's so snug sometimes the dynastash magnet won't pull it off even after it's cooled.
That's kinda odd, my woody has a cap that is very snug but my OG almost slides off if it's upside down, and if im not mistaken I've heard most peoples experiences are similar to mine. So yea personally I'd try swapping caps, i mean if nothing else it can't hurt right?

The Stranger

Account Closed
I3Ajw8W.jpg

I get toasteddd

jimfish4130

I've broken 3 og glass bodies at the tip, I'm wondering if dropping them into my dynastash is helping cause that. Not much of a drop, but maybe over time it's adding up. I might try putting a tiny piece of silicone in the bottom. I also might try switching caps, it's so snug sometimes the dynastash magnet won't pull it off even after it's cooled.

So far the woody has done it's job with no issues, so happy with that since I got it. Still debating on whether to get it a wooden mp or not, I love it both ways.

I keep a ring of silicone about 3mm tall at the bottom of my stash which I'm sure would be fine for that purpose.

I use it to raise my omni so the mp touches the lid and doesn't rattle(sticks out about 1mm when lid is open) but this isn't much of a problem with the og mp (wider and soft material) so you could probably do with a shorter bit of silicone

PeteSeattle

Um ... Sorry to interrupt.

When I combusted I started to learn how to blow glass. Still a noob but let it fall to the way side because ... fuck combustion.

I jumped in mid wayish with this thread. I started to get crazy so I've been reading the entire thread and the updates that pop-up.

Anyway, I got bored and was inspired by all the creativity some members have as in @phattpiggie and @Ed's TnT. The final push was from George himself.

image.jpg

image.jpg

I'm just fooling around. Dusting off my workshop. I ordered color to play with which I'll share later down the line.

I've been in contact with @VapCap and got a blessing to share.

Enjoy. Please ask any questions.

Last edited:

Copacetic

Somewhere North of The Wall
Um ... Sorry to interrupt.

When I combusted I started to learn how to blow glass. Still a noob but let it fall to the way side because ... fuck combustion.

I jumped in mid wayish with this thread. I started to get crazy so I've been reading the entire thread and the updates that pop-up.

Anyway, I got bored and was inspired by all the creativity some members have as in @phattpiggie and Ed's Tnt. The final push was from George himself.

image.jpg

image.jpg

I'm just fooling around. Dusting off my workshop. I ordered color to play with which I'll share later down the line.

I've been in contact with @VapCap and got a blessing to share.

Enjoy. Please ask any questions.

Dude, that's bleedin' BRILLIANT!
They're both great, but the first one is really fantastic.

I hope you make more of these.
Very cool indeed :bowdown::love:

Top Bottom