JJ785

StringTheorista, thanks, can you point me towards a small effective dry bubbler?

I'm also looking for a dry piece to go with my Assassin stem. I was thinking something like a J-hook, although it does look somewhat susceptible to breakage. Seem to remember @RustyOldNail trying out various dry bubblers recently, so may be able to help? 😀

standingj-hook2_740x.jpg

StringTheorista

StringTheorista, thanks, can you point me towards a small effective dry bubbler?
I really like the sneaky Pete globe (the small one), and a small “oil can” style bubbler I got from DDave a while back, don’t know if he still sells them. I also like sneaky Pete’s UFO, but haven’t tried it dry yet.

that’s a nice looking piece, @Moses Baca

Last edited:

vaping herbs

Last edited:

StringTheorista

425-C2681-0-A8-A-43-A7-BC6-F-619-FFF06522-C.jpg

7-D29-B6-E2-9-BC6-4-F8-A-BF2-F-F22422037-A84.jpg

Just picked up this great little stash from Jared at L’evated (Etsy shop). Fits XL length vapcap (not hydravong) and an aomai torch, or you can put herbs in the little tray. Jared is a great guy to work with. He modified the build since the pic that’s on the site (link below), carving the tray deeper so it closes with the torch inside, and creating a finger notch for opening.

GoldenBud

I'm also looking for a dry piece to go with my Assassin stem. I was thinking something like a J-hook, although it does look somewhat susceptible to breakage. Seem to remember @RustyOldNail trying out various dry bubblers recently, so may be able to help? 😀

standingj-hook2_740x.jpg
yeaah i like my DV on a Jhook it cools the vapor enough. you can see how much vapor is acutally "spilled" it's pretty shocking lol

Chose driz

Dynavaps give me the best flavor with my concentrates. In part, I think it has to do with vape technique.

With most other vapes, I draw vapor directly into my lungs. In contrast, I use the mouthpull method with my DV's and I think this allows the vapor to spend a little more time hitting the taste buds and nasal passage and giving me a lot of noticeable flavor. I can also notice the drop off of flavor after the second or third hit as the terps toast away, but that is expected.

I enjoy taking a small glob of resin and dropping it in a little jar of cbd isolate powder. The isolate dusts the dab like an old fashioned gumdrop. Wrap that in cotton and you have a balanced hit with the resin terps shining through. The first few hits taste like candy. I haven't vaped flower in quite a while now. Concentrates are a much cleaner experience IMHO. There is less mess, less odor, and less little bits of abv shit flying around. You don't have to blast your dabs all at once. Using a vapcap, you can sip vapor at your own speed. YMMV
Have you tried the dyna coil for your dabs
If so any good
Thinking of getting one for the small price point???

Chose driz

I am actually think my condenser is steel... it was from my way old Ti Glassy, but mine is a metal condenser.
If it’s a ti glass
That’s old school I don’t think georg introduced stainless steel until the m so I recon you have an original ti tip
Hi sorry I see you said condenser
Not sure about that
I had an early glassy and dropped it on my kitchen tilled floor
Sorry again just realised my original glass version was just a glass stem with a screen and cap and silicone mouth pice
It was very cool but I literally dropped it about two hours after delivery
I was gutted but that was my start of my dynavap journey
Happy days keep clicking stay safe stay high be happy and don’t be scared of life
We’re all just a small part in this never ending UNIVERSE
THE omni verse woody verse Nono vong
Verse
God bless you all
Chose 😳☘️😳☘️🥃

Last edited:
Chose driz,

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
3.5” bubbler.... seems a TAD pricey....

It looks pretty cool. Troy and Jerry have been highlighting them on their vlog. I don't think you gain much in functionality compared to just using any other bubbler. It has a magnet on it to hold your vapcap. It's the steampunk look that's catchy. I thought it was stainless at first, but I imagine that would make it pretty heavy. Aluminum is lighter, but not as exciting.

Have you tried the dyna coil for your dabs
If so any good
Thinking of getting one for the small price point???

Yes, I have one but have not taken to it very much. There seems to be two camps on the coil. Some people don't notice a drop in flavor after the coil starts retaining reclaim. I notice it immediately. I managed to learn how to clean it pretty well, but it takes some time. After the first load, the old reclaim begins to mask the terps of future loads IMO. Also, I can't help but get some concentrate on the edges of the tip when you load it. Once that occurs, the cap starts to get gummed up.

If you haven't tried it yet, make a small dime size flattened disc of organic cotton. It doesn't take much, just enough to wrap a rice sized dab in it. Drop that in your vapcap and give it a go. After a few hits I'll give the cotton a stir to increase the surface area. When your done, you throw the cotton away and start again with a fresh dab. It also keeps the heating chamber clean.

almost there

The small globe on it own is €46.97 so why does the cage bring the total 2 €224.97, that is daylight fucking robbery
He best make that money quick, won’t be long till that gets copied. If he’s smart he’ll partner up with a certain retailer because if not that same dude will be the first to go running to the Chinese factory for this maple leaf version.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I’ll add the design really doesn’t look pleasant to hand hold, great on a table, but almost forces you to use the HOSE, after getting HOSED on the price tag for aluminum cage. Good point brought up above, CLONE......

Forget to add, don’t forget you get SMOKED GLASS .... fun to see if clean....

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Another new (rich) kid on the block (@Great White North/Sneaky Pete, pre-orders)

🤗

I don't get it. Don't we already have these in the $40 range, just without the metal frame bells and whistles around it?
What kind of person is trying to get us to pay more for this un-original crap?
I feel a little insulted by this 😕

Last edited:

ray_

I don't get it. Don't we already have these in the $40 range, just without the metal frame bells and whistles around it?
What kind of person is trying to get us to pay more for this un-original crap?
I feel a little insulted by this 😕
This may help you get it. Troy and Jerry talked about this recently. Simrell is one of their sponsors now.
I probably won't be getting one but I can see why many would.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
This may help you get it. Troy and Jerry talked about this recently. Simrell is one of their sponsors now.
I probably won't be getting one but I can see why many would.

Ummm, no. Hell no.

MFLB has been selling the same damn thing for many years with a wood frame, which makes this even less original. And as unoriginal as this is, it's still significantly more expensive than the OG MFLB version.

I guess, If you've got unlimited money, then maybe. :shrug:

Last edited:

seki

Ummm, no. Fuck no.

MFLB has been selling the same damn thing for many years with a wood frame, which makes this even less original. And as unoriginal as this is, it's still significantly more expensive than the OG MFLB version.

I guess, If you've got unlimited money, then maybe. :shrug:

I'm not big on this one myself. However, I would like to point out that it seems like Magic Flight has discontinued the Orbiter. I was under the impression it was a perennial favourite and steady seller, but apparently not. There could be something pandemic related to it, but either way, it doesn't seem like the Orbiter is a viable option for people in the market for this style of bubbler any longer.

Apologies, I know this is the VapCap thread, but the Orbiter is one of the best VC bubblers IMO, so it feels relevant here.

Top Bottom