• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Smokey McVape

Have you tried putting the intercooler spiral after inserting Stinger. From the other end. 🙂

Does the Stinger work in the Omni shell.
Stinger works perfectly in the Omni shell but the intercooler only fits from 1 side. Have also tried fitting it both top and bottom on the Shellshock and Tectonic with no luck.

Last edited:
Smokey McVape,
Reactions: stark1

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Stinger works perfectly in the Omni shell but the intercooler only fits from 1 side. Have also tried fitting it both top and bottom on the Shellshock and Tectonic with no luck.

Is it effectively cooler, is it worth the change?

One can pick up an Assassin, or a Tectonic/ Shell Shock for a few less bills
Lebron James Reaction GIF

Or an 2021 Alpine. LOL

Guess I’ll have to wait for SAS (Stinger Acquisition Syndrome) to kick in.

Last edited:

Smokey McVape

Is it effectively cooler, is it worth the change?

One can pick up an Assassin, or a Tectonic/ Shell Shock for a few less bills
Lebron James Reaction GIF

Or an 2021 Alpine. LOL

Guess I’ll have to wait for SAS (Stinger Acquisition Syndrome) to kick in.
The Stinger is an effective cooler to be sure and if you can use it the extendable condenser is cool but that is all it brings to the table.
Best use for the Stinger imo is to pair with a 2019M & Dynacoil and use it for nice, cool dab hits. For flower my Omnivap is still the king.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Too bad the stinger is not compatable with the SS/Tectonic.

On the positive side, an (Assassin/Omni condenser ) is a sweet combo (with the IC inserted from the tip end)—so
By default, the Stinger should fit, as well.

Last edited:

Smokey McVape

As the Assassin is somewhat stubby, you will need the regular condenser, the XL
Would be too long.

The vortex intercooler sits on the inside lip of the Assassin, with the condenser
Screw adjusted for that good fit.

Thanks @stark1!
I have been looking for a something new for my standard Omnivap which has a blackwood body for a while so I think an Assassin will now have to be purchased!
May the VAS be with you.
EDIT - Vapefiend UK have the 2018 SHADOW M on special offer for ÂŁ49.00!

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Ye who art from the land of Merlin ( and Greenwich Time ) !

Just in time for the new M21 to be rolling out?
Mayhaps a new Omni.

May the VCAS be with ye, as well!

Smokey McVape

Ye who art from the land of Merlin ( and Greenwich Time ) !

Just in time for the new M21 to be rolling out?
Mayhaps a new Omni.

May the VCAS be with ye, as well!
If the 2021M reverts to a round bowl I might consider it as I loathe the 2020M tip. The adjustable screen was a great idea but squaring the tip made no sense to me, just made me appreciate the earlier models even more. The 2018 shadow M being one example.
A new Omnivap design however would be awesome, or a re-release of the previous model which I couldn't afford at the time.

jabba

LOL. I had given a friend my c-vap. I also bought him a new triple flame torch and gave him oem dynavap printed instructions on how to use it. I administered as much verbal instruction as he would take when I dropped it off lol.

My friend called me last week and said 'it just isn't for me'....and...'why don't you come pick it up?'.

So today I go to pick it up....thinking to myself that I might as well give it to someone who would actually use it. When I got it home I see that he only used about 20% of the butane in the torch and the c-vap REEEEKS like an old wood pipe lol. I mean it smells TERRRRIBLE. My friend is in his 70's and during this pandemic I'm not going into his house....so when I dropped it off....I was masked and we were outside standing in the cold <-- less than ideal conditions to adequately introduce a newbie to a butane vape.

I'm giving everything a soak in 99% ISO and I'll put it back together like new.

Boy do my hands and fingers STINK! It was worth a try lol.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Dont give up, elders are so set in their ways.

I had an 80 year old friend/mentor who refused to use an emergency portable phone I had offered/given him.
One evening I called his landline to say Hello, The line was busy. Called many times.
Called again the next day, the phone was busy.

When the Fire Department broke in to his place in Brooklyn, it turned out he had fallen trying to call for help, while having
a stroke.

He had lain there on the floor for two days, unable to get back up. Luckily, the phone was off the hook.

Dont give up. Your friend needs to learn the ropes, will eventually “fuck combustion”, with your help. :tup:đŸ‘©â€â€ïžâ€đŸ‘š

StringTheorista

do you know if the black Stinger o'rings are the same at regular vapcap??
I think they might be smaller. I don’t have a stinger, but Austyn recently sent me a spinning MP that came with a little bag of x-rings and a sticker. They were smaller than what dynavap uses for its condensers, so I guess they are bagged up to go with stingers. (This is all conjecture)

vapormachina

Creo que pueden ser mås pequeños. No tengo un aguijón, pero Austyn me envió recientemente un MP giratorio que venía con una pequeña bolsa de anillos en X y una pegatina. Eran mås pequeños que los que usa dynavap para sus condensadores, así que supongo que estån empaquetados para acompañarlos con aguijones. (Todo esto es una conjetura)
thanks! in their webpage are not available. I'll ask him:tup:

vapormachina,

stark1

Lonesome Planet
is the Assassin worth it?

Worth it? Money-wise ? Or performance-wise?

I would ask @FlyingLow ( in my case, both boxes checked ).

—In addition, I like its heft; and if you decide to add an Omni/Stinger mp, it can transform its stubby proportions
Into slim elegance. YPMV (Your Perception May Vary)

Last edited:
stark1,
Reactions: sag

StringTheorista

is the Assassin worth it?
Depends what you’re looking for. It is a beautifully crafted, heavy (I have steel version), easy to spin stem that with moving around of o-ring in various positions on the stem will fit a 10mm, 14mm, or 18mm glass joint. It has a large airport, and is a couple mm longer than an M stem, so it has a *lot* of airflow. The only special trick it does is the universality to water pieces, so is that of value to you? I suppose this trick alone could make it “one stem to rule them all.” It’s a nice piece, will last a lifetime. Only you know whether that’s “worth it”.

Edited to add: oh, forgot it’s other trick is you can run a simrell intercooler in it, and if you have the lung power (I don’t ) make it spin. I suppose this could make the vapor nicer. Myself, I can’t tell the difference between with and without the intercooler, and that little thing collects gunk very fast

Last edited:

Ghosts

Stoner Turk
Worth it? Money-wise ? Or performance-wise?

I would ask @FlyingLow ( in my case, both boxes checked ).
performance-wise for sure.
Depends what you’re looking for. It is a beautifully crafted, heavy (I have steel version), easy to spin stem that with moving around of o-ring in various positions on the stem will fit a 10mm, 14mm, or 18mm glass joint. It has a large airport, and is a couple mm longer than an M stem, so it has a *lot* of airflow. The only special trick it does is the universality to water pieces, so is that of value to you? I suppose this trick alone could make it “one stem to rule them all.” It’s a nice piece, will last a lifetime. Only you know whether that’s “worth it”.

Edited to add: oh, forgot it’s other trick is you can run a simrell intercooler in it, and if you have the lung power (I don’t ) make it spin. I suppose this could make the vapor nicer. Myself, I can’t tell the difference between with and without the intercooler, and that little thing collects gunk very fast
yeah im looking to buy the steel version as its cheapest and the fact for what it can do i can take it to work.

JJ785

the stem will fit a 10mm, 14mm, or 18mm glass joint. It has a large airport, and is a couple mm longer than an M stem, so it has a *lot* of airflow.
Assume you would need a 'meatier' o ring for 18mm though? 😼

If the extra airflow is due to the extra mm, then why does it have more apparent airflow that an even longer stem, such as the SS? Otherwise, it's more a feature of the large airport? Just wondering...

The only special trick it does is the universality to water pieces
The airflow could be in included here as another main feature (trick), imo.

Last edited:
JJ785,
Reactions: stark1
Top Bottom