stark1

Lonesome Planet
Funny you should mention that. The mouthpieces were then $1/ two pieces.

The complete OG cost just a tad over the UBIE; remembrances of things past, what a fun ride it has been in the evolution of the Dynaverse.!

Back then it was butane power, we now have mag induction thrusters!

In the warp of the space-time continuum....

space force GIF

vandalizedbythelotus

How do

I used to think that would be cool too, until I realized that the tip would also have to be made of glass in order for it to be an 'all glass pathway'. This is where the Vaponic or Elev8r comes in.
i love the OG glass but i think the tip is too fragile for the cap deforming from the heat and clicking can chip the edges, makes me uncomfortable.
for this reason i think the tip and cap being metal for durability with a glass stem/condenser setup is a good compromise.
so far it seems only that person on reddit is making them.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
How do

I used to think that would be cool too, until I realized that the tip would also have to be made of glass in order for it to be an 'all glass pathway'. This is where the Vaponic or Elev8r comes in.

Did you ever own the original glass vapcap? It was all glass other than the cap. Interesting to see the metal condenser above, that must have come later as mine had glass condensers as well. That was a badass $20 vaporizer. I wouldn't mind seeing those come back, strangely enough despite all the debate over fancy machining amongst the various generations of metal tips, IMO the vapor quality has not changed much since the OG which was just a glass tube with no special tip design at all. When I got this 2020M the first thing I noticed is just how similar it was to the one I had in 2016, before any of the fancy computer aided design and computational fluid dynamics modeling. Still a Dynavap through and through, though for my tastes the airflow is much better now.

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
Isn't that an interesting little beast...

But every single review I have found compared it with the M , and none found it to be an improvement.
The case interests me. Not the hippie pipe. You are correct it does not review well. I have never felt the need to try the hippie pipe but repurposing a case for one to work with a Dynavap, I would do.

Maryland Vapor

The case interests me. Not the hippie pipe. You are correct it does not review well. I have never felt the need to try the hippie pipe but repurposing a case for one to work with a Dynavap, I would do.
Ahhh, now I understand. Sometimes I am a little slow on the uptake.

I am guessing that the lighter is approximately Zippo sized(I carry a Zippo with single jet insert every day), which would put that case into sturdy iPhone case size range, although no specs are provided. Also, no info on what holds it together. I'd like more information.

Sorry, I've been (over)researching :rolleyes:dugouts/stashes/cases/etc for a few days.... Carried a dugout and Bic lighter for 25 years or so, so lighter and everything else separate doesn't bother me.

I've been agonizing over if I need to keep my ABV when out and about. Even though the amount I'd be discarding would be negligible.

grogazola

Thinking of picking up a portable induction heater. How many clicks do you get on the rover? Should I just get a portside mini instead of a rover? How is the battery life on both?

Currently running a Caldron and it’s been great. Really craving the portability though...

Last edited:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Thinking of picking up a portable induction heater. How many clicks do you get on the rover? Should I just get a portside mini instead of a rover? How is the battery life on both?

Currently running a Caldron and a been great. Really craving the portability though...
The Rover has almost twice the battery, 1550mah compared to the PSM 800mah, so it will give you more clicks in a single charge. I don't own one so someone else will have to help you there.
I do own a PSM and just love it. I also started with a caldron and just gravitated into battery independance. In regards to size, it's the caldron only a bit taller. Easy to grab and take around the house. Great build quality and customer service as you already know. When the battery goes south, you just buy another $12 battery. When the Rover's battery dies, you can either go Dr. Frankenstein, or leave it like a Martian rover that has completed its mission. :wave:

Last edited:

grogazola

The Rover has almost twice the battery, 1550mah compared to the PSM 800mah, so it will give you more clicks in a single charge. I don't own one so someone else will have to help you there.
Thank you :) Maybe I’ll just use the money I had planned for a portable induction heater on some new dynavaps to use in my trusty Caldron...

Been looking for “heady glass” stems or bodies. I saw some beautiful stems/bodies that looked like coloured pipes. They were stunning. But now I can’t find them. Maybe I dreamt them? :hmm: Anyone have any links on artisan or heady glass stems?

edit - Found them!! Has anyone tried the turbo twist stem from dynavap??

Last edited:
grogazola,

SomnusViduus

you want the wizard or the skull?
I've been agonizing over if I need to keep my ABV when out and about. Even though the amount I'd be discarding would be negligible.
i carry one of the little tubes that a cartridge comes in for ABV. tiny, seals tight, and plenty of room for all you can vape before you get home. i also have an M&Ms mini tube that works great. for carrying as little as possible, you can just put it in the 'weed' side of the dynastash. nobody keeps buds in there anyway. it's where i keep whichever cap i'm not currently using...

SomnusViduus,

JJ785

Any ideas why dynavap offer the BB3 and 2020 tip, but with non captive cap?

grogazola

Anyone use hemp seed oil to condition their hydravongs? I can’t find any dynawax as it’s sold out everywhere near me and I want to pick up something for my new HydraVonGs today...

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I have been using this for a while. I like it...

cybrguy,

grogazola

I have been using this for a while. I like it...

Awesome! I don’t think my local shops carry that...

Top Bottom