hinglemccringleberry

I'm so sorry to hear that. :cry:
You probably shouldn't let petty things "trigger" you so easily. :2c:

TRY to have a Safe and Merry Christmas, anyway, ok? :tup: :smug:

Happy Vaping! :leaf: :cheers:
You said that clouds are just to impress people and look cool without looking at the other side of the story and you're really going accuse me of being the triggered one? :lol: Good one!
Also you took my line "there should be clouds and dark brown AVB" out of context, I was talking about 1-hitter amounts of bud. I'm not contradicting myself there, you're just being contentious.
Take your "clouds are for tryhards" argument over to the e-cig forums. They won't be able to blow a hole in your argument like we can over here.

Last edited:
hinglemccringleberry,

Schlumples

Resident Otter
iu

thejackalsmark

Just another "Person Of Interest"
You said that clouds are just to impress people and look cool without looking at the other side of the story and you're really going accuse me of being the triggered one? :lol: Good one!
Also you took my line "there should be clouds and dark brown AVB" out of context, I was talking about 1-hitter amounts of bud. I'm not contradicting myself there, you're just being contentious.
Take your "clouds are for tryhards" argument over to the e-cig forums. They won't be able to blow a hole in your argument like we can over here.

Wise "editing". :cool:
If you would like to continue our discussion via pm, by all means, but I'm not going to argue with you over some bs and detour what is, already, a 1911 page thread any further. :\

Merry Christmas, Everyone and
Happy Vaping! :leaf:

Last edited:

hinglemccringleberry

Wise "editing". :cool:
If you would like to continue our discussion via pm, by all means, but I'm not going to argue with you over some bs and detour what is, already, a 1911 page thread any further. :\

Merry Christmas, Everyone and
Happy Vaping! :leaf:
Don't want the thread cluttered? Don't post BS.
I might just take you up on the PM'ing. So make sure you have your ventilator ready ;)

hinglemccringleberry,
Reactions: D4Dank

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Don't want the thread cluttered? Don't post BS.
I might just take you up on the PM'ing. So make sure you have your ventilator ready ;)

Okay that's enough. Things were already getting out of hand and now you're just being provocative after @thejackalsmark disengaged. Another post like this gets you a Christmas warning point.

Baron23

MJ vapor reflects light. That’s why it’s white.

I don’t care about looking cool cause I ain’t. But I do care about treating my pain quickly and strongly and don’t really care about anybody else view of my clouds. Haha

This ain’t the Emperors New Suit of clothes, you know.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
This thread is officially the bigger in FC, isn't it?
.... 1910 pages, that's crazy!

I didn't posted a lot here since the beginning (I bought one of the first VapCap iteration!) but still use the M I bought 2 years ago. Mainly used with a Pipes induction heater, rarely used with a torch and I found another way to use it: I have a cheapo vape called the Ald Amaze Wow, it's a bad one (old tek, bad taste, plastic mp, no airflow and poor clouds production) but it's one with a large ceramic bowl, large enough to fit a VapCap M (but not a Vaponic).

This Ald Amaze can heat until 500°F (not accuratly I bet) but I set it at 470 for VapCap use, insert the M let to heat for a minute or so and start to hit it... I'm stoked how much nice hits I get from a typical load... and stocked cause I don't active the clic at all (it's possible the unit clic if you let it to sit in the Ald for long without to hit it) with the unit inserted in the Ald for all the session but keeping to hit it regularly.

So, I'm beginning to think there is another thing than heat temperature entering in play for vaporization cause I don't get nice hits hearing the clic and using a high temp torch and get very good cloudy hits (since the first one!) using less temp (no clic) but a more even heat, I even prefer this way to the Pipes induction heater (with it I need to go 3-4s after the clic and first hit is very whispy) but it's time consumeering since you need a 1mn initial heatup.

Nothing revolutionnary, don't go to buy the Ald only for that trick but if you get one taking dust (or another vape with a chamber large enough to fit a Vapcap tip) give it a try!

Will this heater work, @PPN, I wonder....

But dare I digress

photo upload website

juanavape

The chamber of the DaVinci IQ is perfectly sized to house a Dynavap – can't really give it a test, my IQ is broken. Would love to hear someones experience on it.

So I just tried this in the name of science, lol. Turned the IQ to max (221 C) until hot, inserted the vapcap (2019 M), waited about 3 minutes..... no click, BUT I could hit it while it was still inserted into the IQ and get some reasonably good (visible) hits, a lot of them actually (8 or 9) usually I blast off a session with a single torch lighter in just a few minutes ( 3 or 4 hits). It never did click. Spent product was about normal or slightly lighter colour than usual. I probably wouldn't do this to often as I have the feeling it's pretty hard on the IQ to run that hot for that long without having air drawn through it.

StringTheorista

The Eyce silicone bubbler is a wonderful match with a vapcap. (Said it before but there’s lots of new folks here.) Remove the glass bowl and it mates easily with a “regular” mouthpiece. Holds just enough, not too much, water. Only downside is you can’t see your vapor forming. (Well that and the colors it comes in...)
11714983-AF2-D-4-AC7-801-B-E13-AE9-EFE0-D2.jpg

Happy happy merry merry to all, whatever you celebrate!

Top Bottom