Zj1Z03J.jpg

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
Thanks @Squiby & @Dutch-Mic, and everyone else who gave a listen. That's really kind.

@BaHayZeus please never ever stop playing. Don't spend one minute comparing what brings you joy to what I do. There are lots of guitarists I can look at and know without a doubt that they can play athletic rings around me. I've shared the stage with a few. And that's ok. You don't have to be a great athlete to be a wonderful musician. It's about playing music, not how many notes you can string together.

My first heroes were John Prine and Steve Goodman. @cybrguy may remember them as they started their careers in the Chicago area in the early 70's. They only used three chords, and Steve didn't know the names of the notes or the chords he played. And they were fucking brilliant.

Just do what you do, be the best you. That's all music asks of any of us.

And just so the mods don't kill me, this musical philosophy was brought to you by a chamber of Sherbert in my Omni XL which is a beautifully designed device. Stunning in every way a vaporizer can be stunning.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
just posted this in the Mr. Dabber Switch thread since everyone kept asking if it would heat a vapcap since it's an induction vaporizer.

Ok, So I might have nagged a bit if it would work, it does. so great, I can get an IH that does not look like I made it plus I can dab off it, brilliant. :clap:
Now I just have to get it past the finance minister and work out how to get one to Aus.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
My first heroes were John Prine and Steve Goodman. @cybrguy may remember them as they started their careers in the Chicago area in the early 70's. They only used three chords, and Steve didn't know the names of the notes or the chords he played. And they were fucking brilliant.
As anyone who ever parked amiss (just for a minute) on the north side can tell you, Steve Goodman always had the pulse of Chicago in his bloodstream...

condor020

iam going to microdose because i am way too stoned in the morning when i go to work but i have trouble to move the titanium cdd in the omni xl, the tube is getting stuck when i push it insisde to move the cdd and it doenst look natural at all,

beyond6strings

iam going to microdose because i am way too stoned in the morning when i go to work but i have trouble to move the titanium cdd in the omni xl, the tube is getting stuck when i push it insisde to move the cdd and it doenst look natural at all,

I struggled with setting the CCDs at first too. Especially using the condenser. If you have a Bic pen or Flair they are the perfect diameter to fit inside the tip. Go easy, and listen for a little click-that should mean the CCD is seated in the smallest setting.

I also bought a few of these on Amazon and I'm using it now to set my screens and tamp the load when I'm using an IH.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01NCOMFLT/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Lady V

@Lady V that is a stunning photograph. Well done.

Thank you! It's the "architecture" of the titanium body that makes the picture. All those small beautifully sculpted surfaces reflect the colorful light in such an interesting way. Gonna try the Ms in the same setup tonight. I don't think they will "respond" the same.[/QUOTE]

@Lady V

Here's a little something I wrote on a Sunday morning in Portland, OR 20 years ago.

Happy Sunday.

Amazing! Such gorgeous flow and tone! Dare I ask, what tuning are you using? I was only patient enough to figure out the drop C and the B up to C.

beyond6strings

Thank you! It's the "architecture" of the titanium body that makes the picture. All those small beautifully sculpted surfaces reflect the colorful light in such an interesting way. Gonna try the Ms in the same setup tonight. I don't think they will "respond" the same.

Amazing! Such gorgeous flow and tone! Dare I ask, what tuning are you using? I was only patient enough to figure out the drop C and the B up to C.[/QUOTE]

I think the M may be just as beautiful but in a different way. I'm slowly torching the knurling on the M to add some color.

The tuning. It's a baritone so while it's tuned CGCFGC it's really DADGAD intervals and much easier to accomplish on standard guitar at that tuning.

I've recently had the guitar set-up to play down another half-step and the piece works even better. It's like a plucked cello with 6-strings.

Cheers

Lady V

I'm slowly torching the knurling on the M to add some color.

I'd love to see how it turns out!

It's a baritone so while it's tuned CGCFGC it's really DADGAD intervals and much easier to accomplish on standard guitar at that tuning.

I've recently had the guitar set-up to play down another half-step and the piece works even better. It's like a plucked cello with 6-strings.

Just tuned my classic guitar CGCFGC. I love it!!

BaHayZeus

What he said!!!!:nod:

Of course you’re right & thanks! I had a bad cycle accident in 2010 that shattered my elbow & docs told me I’d never play again. Fortunately they were wrong & I can do what I do-I’m grateful for that every day. Very kind encouragement from you folks & much appreciated! To stay on topic, you guys were totally right about this Dynavap and I’m very impressed with my new M, which somehow makes my playing better...

Top Bottom