• Attachment/image uploading is temporarily disabled.

Dreamwood Glow

Duba

Is there a way of making the bowl bigger than the basket screen when using the WPA with the Glow 18?
I love the vape itself but the bowl is on the smaller side and practically impossible to stir without spilling half out of the bowl.
I use the mouthpiece in wood without basket screen and the bowl is big enough

Is there a way of making the bowl bigger than the basket screen when using the WPA with the Glow 18?
I love the vape itself but the bowl is on the smaller side and practically impossible to stir without spilling half out of the bowl.
One potential idea I’ve had is to be a packet of flexible screens at your local smoke shop and push it down the WPA as far it can while staying in place. You fill that end of the WPA with bud and then close it off with a basket screen. Big bowl!

also hey everyone. Just joined FC :wave:Bought a pre-loved Glow18 after all my other vapes stopped working or got stolen and it was more than I could have asked for. Beautiful, tasty clouds by just holding down the button. Not to mention it’s hard to go back to anything but wood now, so pretty. I had a bad experience with another popular 510 herb vape but didn’t want to give up on the system; the glow definitely affirmed my faith in 510 on demand vapor. I want to get more people on board!

fropones

Bought an 18 off Reddit and this will be my first 510 vape. I have a joyetech vtc mini; which is the best firmware to use for the Glow?

Duba

I'm just passing here to share my final setup. As is often the case in vaping, a learning curve and testing allow everyone to find their own pace with their device. For the Glow 18, my perfect setting for my draw is 37w! Cheers!

Last edited:

Mr Turnip

Just bought a 14.

Why can't I use the glass stem and pack same as the wood stem? Why do I have to pack the glass like a si or splinter?.

Cheers

Mr Turnip,

Mr Turnip

Yeah I was meaning the bottom like the tiny might.. but with my splinters an modpod I use a basket on the bottom....

And last night I'd had few from the dtv4 an got excited packed the dreamwoods base then stuffed the glass stem in an squashed all bud in....can be a silly Billy most days...

Mr Turnip,
Reactions: BigJr48
Top Bottom