peabreu

Is solo 2 vs IQC a fair comparison? Does IQC beat solo 2 in anything?
In stealthness. On the go the ICQ has a clear advantage. All the rest is up to each one. I consider Solo 2 in the top, especially when you factor practicality of cleaning but quite a mess on the go given the glass tube but there are alternatives in wood and others but is still way larger than the IQC.

Qyasar047

Oh, so this sounds like the tension in the spring tab on the bottom of the battery chamber has lost strength. That is one way to go about it. If the issue persists, feel free to DM me so we can walk through other possible solutions.
Thank you for reply. May be that issue can be solved without cooper plate in battery's chamber? I can disassemble the device if you know what the reason of the problem.

I can also say about spacers. I don't have it and it's very sad because my friend has a vapor with spacers and I can say that the vapor with spacers is awesome than without.

He has only 3 minutes session but to exhaust herb he needs only two sessions (sometimes 1) on the other hand I need more than 3 sessions with 8 minutes per session. I know that chamber of iqc is bigger than friend's vapor but not so much.

He has metal spacers but I can't buy the same for me because of the country I live. I can buy only zirconium or glass spacers and I assume that metal spacers don't suite for iqc.

endof3d

Thank you for reply. May be that issue can be solved without cooper plate in battery's chamber? I can disassemble the device if you know what the reason of the problem.
Hi @Qyasar047 I believe @Davinci_vaporizer suggested that you PM (personal message) them for further assistance. When you PM them it would enable you to communicate directly with them with out the distraction or delay of the forum. Their customer service team is very experienced and will focus directly on your problem and have your IQ back up and performing as quickly as possible.

As a refresher as to how to PM: simply click on the envelope icon in the upper right of the browser window --- click on 'Start a new conversation"' link --- enter @Davinci_vaporizer in the 'Recipient' field and write your message. Your message will be forwarded directly to their office's in box.

Let us know how this works out for you.

Top Bottom