• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer
Hi FC Community! We'd like to announce the launch of our newest vaporizer in the line-up- IQC, Clean First Tech Accelerated.

Highlighting Clean First technology, Temperature Control, App Connectivity (Android, iOS and Desktop Web), Replaceable Battery, and USB-C charging.

Featuring:
  • Type C Charging
  • Airtight Zirconia / Glass Vapor Path
  • LED Grid Communication plus Bluetooth App
  • 5 year warranty
The details:
  • Precision Temperature to 43-F / 221C
  • 30 Second Heat up Time
  • Removable 18650 Battery for 1 hour use
  • 0.5g oven capacity
  • Heavy Metals Tested
Includes:
  • USB-A to USB-C Charging Cable
  • Accessory Kit
  • 10mm Water Tool Adapter
  • Rechargeable Battery
*Extract kit sold separately.

Other Stuff:
  • Glass Lined Ceramic Oven
    • DaVinci's alumina ceramic, glass lined oven boasts a + or - 1 degree temperature accuracy.
  • Precision Temperature Control + Smart Paths
    • Precision mode for, to the degree control and smart path mode for an easy to use, guided experience.
  • Sealed Zirconia/Glass Vapor Path
    • No metals or plastics are used on our sealed zirconia/glass vapor path providing purity to the connoisseur.
  • Removable / Rechargeable Battery
    • 18650, 3000 Mah battery, up to a 2 hour run time. Carry extra batteries for those out and about days.
  • Type C Charging
    • Charge in as little as 2 hours. Reverse charging capability powers up your phone on the go.
  • Dual Use
    • Place dry herb into the oven or load the dosage pods and extract kit for concentrate use.
The Price and Availability:

• $229 USD
  • Available at DaVinci for Pre-Sale starting July 13th worldwide.
  • VIP members get early access starting today, shipping tomorrow.
  • Presale Orders Shipping from US, Canada and EU directly beginning July 19th.
  • Wholesale available in the US and Canada beginning end of July.
  • As always, we'll be here for any questions that you may have.

1067695-img-davinci-31-051421.png

Last edited:

vapormachina

(I copy here the iq2 post)

Shut up and take my money!

I have had all davinci products and two iq2 but these ones had a lot of problems (electronics, hinges..) in fact we have a lot of units in the spanish group and almost all of them have problems, but the performance is amazing when it works (now I know how a Hopper fan feels😅) if you solved the reliability it can be the conduction king

I have some leather sleeves, iq2 vapepress and a lot of accesories, will them fit in the new unit?

I like you continue with the same desing, you have a good product, only need to manage some issues and build a reliable device, the third time lucky! I watched all teasers and I like what I see at the moment, usbC, discreet colors, more powerful..

I have never understood why this device is not more popular with heavy users, I never tried a vaporizer with that density clouds

If spanish speakers are interested, we will review it in detail on the telegram group (joint purchase maybe?:razz:)

Ok it seems a new intermediate model, will you continue sending the iq2 too? less warranty, no adjustable air flow??

Captura.jpg

Differences with the iq2?? if it has no airflow dial, how it comes by default, is it opened or restricted? how do you compare ir with the iq2, would be like the airdial N1 or 2 maybe??

vapormachina

First reviews, plastic doors, silicon mouthpiece instead of ceramic, no thc dosage, no air dial but good price (around 150€ in europe?🤔)

Sincerely I like the plastic and silicon addons, it can resist the temperature changes better and maybe offers cooler vapor. It looks like a more robust device, the thing is what about electronics, it is the same??:doh:

cpl5938

Well I couldn’t resist since I had tons of DV points so got $25 off the purchase. A little concerned about the plastic doors and the flavor chamber cap looks all silicon now. Also I like the air dial. But I’ll reserve judgment until I receive the unit. I have 2 IQ2s and they are by far my favorite vapes so I’m a fan of the platform.

jasp3r

Hi FC Community! We'd like to announce the launch of our newest vaporizer in the line-up- IQC, Clean First Tech Accelerated.

Highlighting Clean First technology, Temperature Control, App Connectivity (Android, iOS and Desktop Web), Replaceable Battery, and USB-C charging.

Featuring:
  • Type C Charging
  • Airtight Zirconia / Glass Vapor Path
  • LED Grid Communication plus Bluetooth App
  • 5 year warranty
The details:
  • Precision Temperature to 43-F / 221C
  • 30 Second Heat up Time
  • Removable 18650 Battery for 1 hour use
  • 0.5g oven capacity
  • Heavy Metals Tested
Includes:
  • USB-A to USB-C Charging Cable
  • Accessory Kit
  • 10mm Water Tool Adapter
  • Rechargeable Battery
*Extract kit sold separately.

Other Stuff:
  • Glass Lined Ceramic Oven
    • DaVinci's alumina ceramic, glass lined oven boasts a + or - 1 degree temperature accuracy.
  • Precision Temperature Control + Smart Paths
    • Precision mode for, to the degree control and smart path mode for an easy to use, guided experience.
  • Sealed Zirconia/Glass Vapor Path
    • No metals or plastics are used on our sealed zirconia/glass vapor path providing purity to the connoisseur.
  • Removable / Rechargeable Battery
    • 18650, 3000 Mah battery, up to a 2 hour run time. Carry extra batteries for those out and about days.
  • Type C Charging
    • Charge in as little as 2 hours. Reverse charging capability powers up your phone on the go.
  • Dual Use
    • Place dry herb into the oven or load the dosage pods and extract kit for concentrate use.
The Price and Availability:

• $229 USD
  • Available at DaVinci for Pre-Sale starting July 13th worldwide.
  • VIP members get early access starting today, shipping tomorrow.
  • Presale Orders Shipping from US, Canada and EU directly beginning July 19th.
  • Wholesale available in the US and Canada beginning end of July.
  • As always, we'll be here for any questions that you may have.

1067695-img-davinci-31-051421.png
was looking to also grab one today but won't ship for 6 days because I haven't bought from DaVinci before?

Adobewan

I’m always a bit psyched when a new vape from a reputable source is introduced, but I am crazy about my IQs, Miqro, and IQ2 so a new DaVinci vape is cause to celebrate.
Looking forward to first responder reports.

Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer
I have some leather sleeves, iq2 vapepress and a lot of accesories, will them fit in the new unit?

Ok it seems a new intermediate model, will you continue sending the iq2 too? less warranty, no adjustable air flow??

Differences with the iq2?? if it has no airflow dial, how it comes by default, is it opened or restricted? how do you compare ir with the iq2, would be like the airdial N1 or 2 maybe??
Yes it is compatible with your IQ2 accessories. The IQ2 is still the flagship product with dosage control, variable air flow and all aluminum body and lids and it will continue in our offering. Including a limited edition mystery color coming soon! To answer the airflow inquiry on the IQC to the middle IQ2 airflow. It's less restricted than the original IQ. Major differences between the two I would say are;
  1. IQC does not have the adjustable Air Dial, IQ2 does
  2. IQC does not have on-device dosage, IQ2 does
  3. IQC has taken a new approach to Clean First Technology by introducing the FDA approved antimicrobial polymer lid
  4. IQC introduces C-type fast charging
  5. IQC has a 5-year Warranty, IQ2 has a 10-year warranty
Heavy metals tested is now a new feature? What does that mean? That your previous vapes were not? :hmm:
It's not as much a feature, consider it a promise. All of our other devices have been evaluated with rigorous testing as well, and given the upcoming scrutiny on vaporizer output, we aim to emphasize this at the forefront.

Sincerely I like the plastic and silicon addons, it can resist the temperature changes better and maybe offers cooler vapor. It looks like a more robust device, the thing is what about electronics, it is the same??:doh:
Could you expand a bit more on the "electronics"? If you mean the functions it offers, all are the same that can be found in the IQ2 aside from "on-device-dosage".

We opted to utilize a FDA approved polymer, as yes it does shield from heat. However the IQ2 still features all aluminum lids as our flagship
This goes fast, I hope it will be available soon in european stores. Can you show us a photo from the new silicon elevated MP??
We will gather a photo and repost shortly.
@Davinci_vaporizer - can you tell us the major differences between the IQC and the IQ2?
Addressed above^

was looking to also grab one today but won't ship for 6 days because I haven't bought from DaVinci before?
We opened sales to VIP customers today. General public is on a presale that ships next Monday.

However, we LOVE the FC community and would like to extend an early shipping opportunity to everyone here. If you place your order, put "FC Love" in the notes of your order, or DM us directly and we will make it happen!

Last edited:

vapormachina

Yes it is compatible with your IQ2 accessories. The IQ2 is still the flagship product with dosage control, variable air flow and all aluminum body and lids and it will continue in our offering. Including a limited edition mystery color coming soon! To answer the airflow inquiry on the IQC to the middle IQ2 airflow. It's less restricted than the original IQ. Major differences between the two I would say are;
  1. IQC does not have the adjustable Air Dial, IQ2 does
  2. IQC does not have on-device dosage, IQ2 does
  3. IQC has taken a new approach to Clean First Technology by introducing the FDA approved antimicrobial polymer lid
  4. IQC introduces C-type fast charging
  5. IQC has a 5-year Warranty, IQ2 has a 10-year warranty

It's not as much a feature, consider it a promise. All of our other devices have been evaluated with rigorous testing as well, and given the upcoming scrutiny on vaporizer output, we aim to emphasize this at the forefront.

Could you expand a bit more on the "electronics"? If you mean the functions it offers, all are the same that can be found in the IQ2 aside from "on-device-dosage".

We opted to utilize a FDA approved polymer, as yes it does shield from heat. However the IQ2 still features all aluminum lids as our flagship

We will gather a photo and repost shortly.

Addressed above^

I like how it sounds, I'm curious to try that air path with the new silicone, would you say it cools the vapor better than the iq2? and the flavour, it is similar?

With electronics I was referring to whether you have made any internal improvement to guarantee its reliability (LEDs that turn off, devices that suddenly die), some kind of extra sealing or is it the same as the iq2?

3migo

Is this a...what day is this?
So is this supposed to be considered a replacement/successor for the IQ2? Or is this considered a lesser model to the IQ2? Or a better model than the IQ2? :hmm:

I'm a bit confused as to where this sits in the lineup.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
So is this supposed to be considered a replacement/successor for the IQ2? Or is this considered a lesser model to the IQ2? Or a better model than the IQ2? :hmm:

It’s a lesser model, they state the IQ2 is still the top of the line model. Less money....

“The DaVinci IQC retains its iconic, portable body, but with a few of the IQ2’s bells and whistles trimmed off – such as the dosage control and the air dial. Several of the former zirconia pieces have been replaced with hi-temperature silicone parts, and the aluminum lids have been swapped out for antimicrobial polymer lids. These swaps drove down its price point from $295 to $229. The charging port has also been switched out from the outdated micro- USB to the more apt USB-C.”

Above From: https://thevape.guide/reviews/davinci-iqc-review/

vapormachina

In the Troy's review he says that the iqC doesn't have draw sensor, it is true?? He also mentions that you can use the ceramic iq2 MP in the iqc and get better flavour

Last edited:

Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer
I like how it sounds, I'm curious to try that air path with the new silicone, would you say it cools the vapor better than the iq2? and the flavour, it is similar?

With electronics I was referring to whether you have made any internal improvement to guarantee its reliability (LEDs that turn off, devices that suddenly die), some kind of extra sealing or is it the same as the iq2?
Vapor cooling is improved as we continue to use the Zirconia ceramic flavour chamber design which is engineered as a safe and clean path, and as well as a cooling function in its design. The silicone continues the cooling design and as well we have seen no significant shift in flavour.

Per electronics, we are constantly improving the manufacturing process, even with the IQ2 and MIQRO production still being active projects. That being said, in most cases where you see these technological breakdowns of LEDs, or the "suddenly dying" experiences there are a couple notes to consider;
  1. MOST electronic breakdowns in any technology product occur in manufacturing more than design
  2. The true number of units affected in this breakdown are relatively low (.5-2% fail rate) MAX and with every breakdown - we report everything back to manufacturing and QA/QC teams to take a look at the process and identify any areas of correction

It is not a replacement or successor of the IQ2. Lesser is more of an interpretation based on consumer needs. For example; some people like a Macbook Pro over a Macbook Air, and some go for the iPad. And some have an iPad, iPhone and Laptop or Desktop, all made from the same company. It TRULY is about what you are looking for. In comparison, this falls in between the MIQRO and the IQ2, if it were put in a "line-up" where features, materials and capacity are the units of measure.
In the Troy's review he says that the iqC doesn't have draw sensor, it is true?? He also mentions that you can use the ceramic iq2 MP in the iqc and get better flavour
This is true, as the "draw sensor" component is part of the arrangement of multiple components and programming that supports On-Device Dosage, which is exclusive to the IQ2.

Yes, you can use the zirconia ceramic flat mouthpiece, 10mm water adapter, and the flavour chamber from the IQ2 series to "upgrade" your IQC, from a component aspect. Improved flavour is marginal and varies from user to user.

vapormachina

Per electronics, we are constantly improving the manufacturing process, even with the IQ2 and MIQRO production still being active projects.

I think this is true, I have had 4 IQs on my hands and they were all different; vibration power, noise, even door adjustments

I like what I read. I got my two iq2 when it was released, maybe this was the problem🤔 I'll give you another chance, the third time lucky:lol:

Last edited:
I usually always opt for green when i can but the Sapphire caught my eye. Really excited to try this vape and wish i had found it before i bought another conduction vape. Don't care and im excited anyways lol

DennisFlonasal,

cpl5938

This vape is no longer upcoming or unreleased… The IQC has arrived. What didn’t arrive is the soft case that was supposed to be part of the preorder (@Davinci_vaporizer). The IQ2 definitely feels more premium but the matte finish is nice and really resists fingerprints. The IQ2 feels a little more minimalistic than the IQ2 in a good way. Fit and finish with the plastic doors is fine. I got the black. Everything blends in and it’s really stealth.

As far as performance, it hits the same to me as the IQ2. I use the dosage pods and haven’t had to alter technique at all. Didn’t notice the heat up times being any faster. The silicone mouthpiece does get hotter than the zirconia one so I’ll most likely swap that out. The draw is comparable with having the air dial on the IQ2 open one notch. I think this is achieved by not having the bottom door gasket. I typically only go one notch on the IQ2 air dial so works for me. The included water adapter is also silicone. The silicone base that holds the pearl is also bigger. The plug for the top of the flavor chamber is also now silicone.

Makes a great outside the house vape but I could see using this one full time. I don’t use the dosage controls so don’t miss that. And no flashing lights now when I take a hit, which must be related to the dosage stuff. It was an impulse buy but glad I did.

Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer
This vape is no longer upcoming or unreleased… The IQC has arrived. What didn’t arrive is the soft case that was supposed to be part of the preorder (@Davinci_vaporizer). The IQ2 definitely feels more premium but the matte finish is nice and really resists fingerprints. The IQ2 feels a little more minimalistic than the IQ2 in a good way. Fit and finish with the plastic doors is fine. I got the black. Everything blends in and it’s really stealth.

As far as performance, it hits the same to me as the IQ2. I use the dosage pods and haven’t had to alter technique at all. Didn’t notice the heat up times being any faster. The silicone mouthpiece does get hotter than the zirconia one so I’ll most likely swap that out. The draw is comparable with having the air dial on the IQ2 open one notch. I think this is achieved by not having the bottom door gasket. I typically only go one notch on the IQ2 air dial so works for me. The included water adapter is also silicone. The silicone base that holds the pearl is also bigger. The plug for the top of the flavor chamber is also now silicone.

Makes a great outside the house vape but I could see using this one full time. I don’t use the dosage controls so don’t miss that. And no flashing lights now when I take a hit, which must be related to the dosage stuff. It was an impulse buy but glad I did.
Sorry to hear about the soft case, let's connect in DM and I will get your order info and make that right.

Also, thank you for the attention to detail and sharing your experience. Hugely grateful.

cpl5938

Oops, one mistake I made in the post above. I meant to say the IQC feels more minimalistic than the IQ2 in a good way.

Would you say it is hotter when using alone than the ceramic one?

Great information, I like the onyx too!:tup:

It's definitely a little hotter than the ceramic one but not as hot as the regular mouthpiece. I'm going to swap out the mouthpieces at some point I'm sure but going to keep with the silicone ones for a few days.

DannyVi

Do any of the iq capsules fit in this? Anything I should order also with the iqc? I already got some 18650s coming my way, can't wait to try this.

Top Bottom