• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer
Hi, I'm glad to got the opportunity to test the IQC, to mention it's the first DaVinci vaporizer I ever tested (except a few hits on a friend's IQ1).

Building quality is very good, it's pretty easy to use and vapor quality and vapor output are as good as expected in a such conduction based unit.

The smartpaths are a very nice addition not seen in others devices, they are my favourite settings and brings something else on the table. I'm not a fan of the Bluetooth features and didn't used them (I haven't any fancy phone for that but only a 10 years old simple phone:rolleyes:).

Silicon mouthpiece is surprisingly very neutral in taste, I was using the 10mmwpa (as a dry mouthpiece) but tested the flat mp and now it's my favourite mp.

Got a green unit, yes it's a dark green which looks black in a dark room. A very nice portable vaporizer!
Thank you for sharing your experience! Anyone else have any pros/cons they'd like to share about using the mobile-web applications? Love to hear some feedback!

Davinci_vaporizer,

BuzzDanklin

Hey guys, I finished up my review of the Davinci IQC and it has become my favorite Davinci unit. The build quality and finish are really top notch on this unit, and I think this has the cleanest tastiest vapor of any conduction unit I have tried yet. I do think the bowl is on the larger side for solo sessions if you have a low or medium tolerance so the dosing pods are very beneficial. I am also still hoping for a Davinci convection unit someday!

Davinci-IQC-Vaporizer-Review-1024x1024.jpg

cpl5938

After more than two months going back and forth between the IQC and the IQ2, here’s a few additional thoughts.

I’m back to using the stock mouthpiece with the IQC as it has more draw resistance with bigger hits than using a zirconia mouthpiece. I like the matte finish and don’t mind the plastic door or top at all. Easy to clean and no flashing lights when I’m taking a hit.

Having said all that, I prefer the IQ2 because of the air dial, which gives me more hit control.

Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer
After more than two months going back and forth between the IQC and the IQ2, here’s a few additional thoughts.

I’m back to using the stock mouthpiece with the IQC as it has more draw resistance with bigger hits than using a zirconia mouthpiece. I like the matte finish and don’t mind the plastic door or top at all. Easy to clean and no flashing lights when I’m taking a hit.

Having said all that, I prefer the IQ2 because of the air dial, which gives me more hit control.
So, is it safe to say, you seem to have found great use in both?

Anyone else want to share their experience that may have had both devices for more than 30 days continued use?

Davinci_vaporizer,

Hemper

I almost got the IQC recently, but gave too much priority to an even smaller size. Instead, I purchased a Miqro and returned it after 3 days. I love the Davinci form factor, but the Miqro battery life and potency were too weak for my needs. Also, it seemed I had to load it just right to get a good session; many were duds.

Does the IQC have these issue?

I am still thinking about getting an IQC or a Firewood. Do you IQC owners continue to recommend them as an on-the-go vape ?

Ikabtp

Just got an IQC and all accessories. I am hoping this works better than my original IQ. I have to say that one of the reasons i decided for the IQC over the IQ2, besides the price obviously, was the "pastic" around the mouthpiece, the metal on IQ got really hot and avoided me to use the flat mouthpiece. DaVinci makes some outstanding products however I feel that the IQs relly heavily on packing to function well

Really excited to start using davinci products again.

Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer
I almost got the IQC recently, but gave too much priority to an even smaller size. Instead, I purchased a Miqro and returned it after 3 days. I love the Davinci form factor, but the Miqro battery life and potency were too weak for my needs. Also, it seemed I had to load it just right to get a good session; many were duds.

Does the IQC have these issue?

I am still thinking about getting an IQC or a Firewood. Do you IQC owners continue to recommend them as an on-the-go vape ?
As with all well-built conduction ovens, you will need to pack firm and to the top (or use spacers/pods) to get a solid result. The IQ Series vaporizers are precision devices, so the temperature is accurate and consistent. While other vaporizers may produce a result without following the rules of conduction heating, be mindful of what materials are used to form that oven to create that result.

Generally, its metals that do not have proper temperature control, and of course will heat your flower as it is inconsistent and generally well above the temperature that is safe and provides more consistent extraction of the cannabinoids you aim to target.

Just got an IQC and all accessories. I am hoping this works better than my original IQ. I have to say that one of the reasons i decided for the IQC over the IQ2, besides the price obviously, was the "pastic" around the mouthpiece, the metal on IQ got really hot and avoided me to use the flat mouthpiece. DaVinci makes some outstanding products however I feel that the IQs relly heavily on packing to function well

Really excited to start using davinci products again.

Really excited to have you back! Feel free to DM us or reach out to support any tie if you have further questions. Hoping you have had a great re-acquaintance with our IQ Series vaporizer.

Ikabtp

How much do you fit in the oven with each spacer? Something like 0.25g and 0.10g ?

Is it possible to use the spacer inside a ss dosing capsule?

Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer
Like the new Zirconia spacers. This is the stuff we need.
These are a personally favorite for a lot of us in the DaVinci team!
How much do you fit in the oven with each spacer? Something like 0.25g and 0.10g ?

Is it possible to use the spacer inside a ss dosing capsule?
Your grind and pack will determine how much will be able to fill in weight.

However, your assumptions are within range!

And NO you cannot fit a pod + spacer in the oven, or inside in any way. It's one or the other. Also keep in mind that the pearl can be extended as well to form a space compensation.

Davinci_vaporizer,
Reactions: Petetbay

Ikabtp

I meant the spacer inside the pod, because it seems like the extract refil kit does go inside the pods and i thought they were same size as the small spacer

So if i like to microdose, say around 0.10 or 0.15 per bowl I would be better off avoiding the pods and using only the big spacer in the bowl right? Or maybe try to use the ceramic bowl that has 0.20g capacity

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
I meant the spacer inside the pod, because it seems like the extract refil kit does go inside the pods and i thought they were same size as the small spacer

So if i like to microdose, say around 0.10 or 0.15 per bowl I would be better off avoiding the pods and using only the big spacer in the bowl right? Or maybe try to use the ceramic bowl that has 0.20g capacity
I have the IQ2, which has same size oven, so I am assuming they perform similarly in this context.
I tried all sorts of amounts in it and for me, (using with spacer) it really doesn’t perform well with less than .16 and it does best with at least .2g.
Never tried the ceramic bowl though.
YMMV.

SimonSpeakeasy

A question to anyone who has experience of both the Miqro and the ICQ:
Does the ICQ have greater airflow than the Miqro?
The Miqro has somewhat restricted airflow, especially after it's been used for a few months.
I clean it well with iso and blow it through with a compressor (blowing from the top), but I would like something that feels more 'open'.
If packed firmly (as many suggest) flow is very restricted, even with a course grind.
I'd also like to know how long the ICQ 18650 battery lasts in reality. In practice, the Miqro's 186350 lasts for around 18 minutes when heating to 185C (365F) on a newish battery.
Thanks in advance.

SimonSpeakeasy,

cpl5938

A question to anyone who has experience of both the Miqro and the ICQ:
The Miqro has somewhat restricted airflow, especially after it's been used for a few months.
I clean it well with iso and blow it through with a compressor (blowing from the top), but I would like something that feels more 'open'.
If packed firmly (as many suggest) flow is very restricted, even with a course grind.
I'd also like to know how long the ICQ 18650 battery lasts in reality. In practice, the Miqro's 186350 lasts for around 18 minutes when heating to 185C (365F) on a newish battery.
Thanks in advance.
I have both. The IQC has greater airflow. It comes down pack too. I use the ceramic pods in the IQC and they need a hard pack so it restricts the flow a bit, but just due to the larger oven it seems less restrictive to me than the Miqro.

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
Thanks in advance.

Haven't tried the Micro, did try the IQC and decided to buy the IQ2 because of the wide spectrum of air flow control options. Been using SS dosing capsules with a fine grind, firmly packed with NO or One Half air hole open on the air dial. There are four air holes for reference. At this air setting the draw is similar to what a DV would be with the same grind and pack.

Here's a LINK to a page that compares all three Davinci vaporizers. IQ? battery life as expected should be about twice as long.

@cpl5938 will be able to fill you in on the upgrade in quality of vapor. Good Luck!

Last edited:

VapeWell

I expanded my davinci family last month with the purchase of the IQC. The mIQro was already in my toolbox. I'll admit that the airflow is less restrictive. For a solo session, I've been using a gently packed oven and a 10mm glass spacer with outstanding results (and the pearl screwed all the way in).

I still enjoy my mIQro for its stealth with the extended mouthpiece, even if I do have to carry an extra battery. Enjoy!

DryBonesufo

Can this really reverse charge, meaning that it can potentially charge your IPhone?

DryBonesufo,

Tonymakkaroni

Hello Buds,

I need really some help. It’s my first time with a vaporizer. I used it first with the stainless pod -> result: no vape and the herb did. net get brown after 3 sessions.

Temp was smart temp 1-3 so it was at max 215C and I felt the heat so it couldn’t be a defect? There also was no draw resistance. And I adjusted the pearl so that the pod not move. It’s very weird, what I’m doing wrong with the pod ? Did I packed it to tightly ? I put a hole inside with the tool but it didn’t help.

Than I tried it out without the pod.
There was now draw resistance.
And tada vape came out…

but only at the beginning for 3 minutes but the other 5 minutes very very less or at all no vape at the end. I looked inside then and the herb is still green and only a little bit light brown on the top but more green at all . I adjusted also the pearl down.
Does it mean it heets up only at the top?

Is it normal that I need 7 sessions till it gets brown? Cause I used it really 6-8 times and then the herb (CBD) was all light brown.
And if I stir it only then there is some vape at the beginnt again only hmm :(

I liked it so much but I’m a disappointed about the result.
So I started smoking again. My friends tried it out yesterday and they said it’s very weird that there is only vape at the beginning and it’s still green even the top that the pearl touches is a littl but only light brown :(

Last edited:

Tonymakkaroni

Tonymakkaroni,
Top Bottom