• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

cpl5938

Do any of the iq capsules fit in this? Anything I should order also with the iqc? I already got some 18650s coming my way, can't wait to try this.
I use the Davinci dosage pods if that's what you mean. I mean the only things I would consider replacing on it are the silicon mouthpiece and water adapter with the zirconia ones Davinci sells. But I've compared them to the silicone ones and really haven't experienced a huge difference in heat or quality.

vapormachina

Will have one, it's already on the way... my first DaVinci vaporizer! I tested a friend's IQ 2 years ago but never owned one or any other DV unit.
You will miss that peak of power and the cooling capacity that you have in the Ace but the experience is very similar; however the davinci gives a spectacular flavor despite being conduction. The airflow is more less like in the Aria

Marekk

Vapor cooling is improved as we continue to use the Zirconia ceramic flavour chamber design which is engineered as a safe and clean path, and as well as a cooling function in its design. The silicone continues the cooling design and as well we have seen no significant shift in flavour.

Per electronics, we are constantly improving the manufacturing process, even with the IQ2 and MIQRO production still being active projects. That being said, in most cases where you see these technological breakdowns of LEDs, or the "suddenly dying" experiences there are a couple notes to consider;
  1. MOST electronic breakdowns in any technology product occur in manufacturing more than design
  2. The true number of units affected in this breakdown are relatively low (.5-2% fail rate) MAX and with every breakdown - we report everything back to manufacturing and QA/QC teams to take a look at the process and identify any areas of correction

It is not a replacement or successor of the IQ2. Lesser is more of an interpretation based on consumer needs. For example; some people like a Macbook Pro over a Macbook Air, and some go for the iPad. And some have an iPad, iPhone and Laptop or Desktop, all made from the same company. It TRULY is about what you are looking for. In comparison, this falls in between the MIQRO and the IQ2, if it were put in a "line-up" where features, materials and capacity are the units of measure.

This is true, as the "draw sensor" component is part of the arrangement of multiple components and programming that supports On-Device Dosage, which is exclusive to the IQ2.

Yes, you can use the zirconia ceramic flat mouthpiece, 10mm water adapter, and the flavour chamber from the IQ2 series to "upgrade" your IQC, from a component aspect. Improved flavour is marginal and varies from user to user.
Thank you for your posts here. Am I right, that the IQ2 now should be more reliable than IQ2 year before? And I know it’s a tough question, but still try to ask - is it reasonable to think that IQC would be more sturdy and reliable than IQ2? I really wanna buy your product once again, but still a bit afraid of reliability. On the other hand judging from my experience and that of my friends, your dealing with warranty issues has been great. Thanks.

Copacetic

Somewhere North of The Wall
My mIQro recently became too clogged to use, (despite rigorous maintenance cleaning and fairly rare use in rotation since I got it), and I've read that both the IQ and IQ2 have the same impossible to clean location beneath the oven. Has this finally been addressed in the IQC?
My mIQro is still in perfect shape otherwise, but it's definitely no longer usable and I don't want to devote that kind of cash into a vape that's not really fully cleanable.
@Davinci_vaporizer do you offer any kind of cleaning/repair service? I ordered my mIQro as soon as the pre-order was announced for the launch, so I guess my warranty will have expired by now.
I'm on the hunt for a good capsule/pod vape, and really enjoyed the flavour from my mIQro before it started to clog so the IQC with ceramic pods seems to fit the bill.
BTW it looks as though the stainless pod lids screw on (perhaps?), how do the ceramic lids stay on? silicone/viton O-ring?

One other question to either owners/testers or davinci: can the new silicone flavour-chamber lid be replaced with the zirc' from the IQ or IQ2?
Has anyone tried it to see if there's a difference? (I confess I'm a bit of a flavour snob!)

vapormachina

Oh god my usual european retailer told me that I'll have to wait at least one month for the iqC😱😱😱 the manufacter are requiring a large minimum quantity order

Why you can't clean the miqro?? I had one and it was more less easy, that problem was mainly in the og IQ. One trick is to cork the airpath, fill it with alcohol and shake, then you can clean it more easily. Anyway in the iqC the airpath seems completely straight on top of the oven so it looks like an easier desing to clean

You have to screw the ceramic pods but only half turn, they have a notch where they close. And yes you can change the silicone lid in the flavour chamber

I'm using the iq2 these days and I'm starting to understand what they have done in this new model. The biggest problem in the iq2 is the doors deformation, aluminium is an elastic material, mainly in those small parts in the hinges, and especially if you open when it's hot; If you don't handle it carefully, will never fit the same. However in the iqC with peek you dont have this problem, the plastic directly break, it isnt an elastic material and that new hinge looks a much better desing with that only one clamp (and maybe easier to arrangue if you have to change the door). This material also cools earlier than aluminum, I think it is a very smart decision to bet on this kind of plastic on the door and aluminum on the body. Something similar happens with the silicon elevated MP; the ceramic one in the iq2 tends to force the top hinge when you are walking because it is full rigid and can move the door inside your pocket; with the flexible silicone you dont have this problem

I think that even to remove the airdial can be a good decision, this is another part that you can break very easily in your pocket or if you hit it, and all we like the N1 dial.. I dont usually wear the iq2 outside home, I think it is a too delicate vape but definitely maybe I would wear the iqC in my fitted jeans. I love to use the iq2 at home with the full closed dial and the full ceramic airpath but the iqC can be a very good option to use outdoor and a more reliable vape, if they solved the electronic problems it can be a very good device. I would have also quit the bluetooth chip like in the miqro and would have made its a bit cheaper but I understand that this is a very demanded feature

I first laughed at this ''downgrade'' but maybe I should have thought twice
Come on guys, this bad boy needs a little brother!😄

IMG-20210722-0902208.jpg

Last edited:

DannyVi

Got mine in yesterday and did two bowls, I really like it, the flavor is great on it. The airflow feels a lot more open if I take out the silicone nib in the middle of the flavor chamber, is it okay to do that ? And I can't get the flavor chamber out the nib just comes out when I pull up.

vapormachina

Got mine in yesterday and did two bowls, I really like it, the flavor is great on it. The airflow feels a lot more open if I take out the silicone nib in the middle of the flavor chamber, is it okay to do that ? And I can't get the flavor chamber out the nib just comes out when I pull up.
you have to use the included tool and catch it by the external bezel

Copacetic

Oh god my usual european retailer told me that I'll have to wait at least one month for the iqC😱😱😱 the manufacter are requiring a large minimum quantity order

Why you can't clean the miqro?? I had one and it was more less easy, that problem was mainly in the og IQ. One trick is to cork the airpath, fill it with alcohol and shake, then you can clean it more easily. Anyway in the iqC the airpath seems completely straight on top of the oven so it looks like an easier desing to clean

You have to screw the ceramic pods but only half turn, they have a notch where they close. And yes you can change the silicone lid in the flavour chamber

I'm using the iq2 these days and I'm starting to understand what they have done in this new model. The biggest problem in the iq2 is the doors deformation, aluminium is an elastic material, mainly in those small parts in the hinges; however in the iqC with peek you dont have this problem, the plastic directly break, it isnt an elastic material and that new hinge looks a much better desing with that only one clamp (and maybe easier to arrangue if you have to change the door). Something similar happens with the silicon elevated MP; the ceramic one in the iq2 tends to force the top hinge when you are walking because it is full rigid and can move the door inside your pocket; with the flexible silicone you dont have this problem

I think that even to remove the airdial can be a good decision, this is another part that you can break very easily in your pocket or if you hit it, and all we like the N1 dial.. I dont usually wear the iq2 outside home, I think it is a too delicate vape but definitely maybe I would wear the iqC in my fitted jeans. I love to use the iq2 at home with the full closed dial and the full ceramic airpath but the iqC can be a very good option to use outdoor and a more reliable vape, if they solved the electronic problems it can be a very good device. I would have also quit the bluetooth chip like in the miqro and would have made its a bit cheaper but I understand that this is a very demanded feature

I first laughed at this ''downgrade'' but maybe I should have thought twice. Come on guys, this bad boy needs a little brother!😄

IMG-20210722-0902208.jpg
I have been cleaning the mIQro, but there's an area beneath the oven that's impossible to get to with cotton buds/tools.
I have occasionally been pouring iso down into the space, and shaking, but recently the taste has been less 'fresh' and the draw has been getting tighter and tighter, to the point where it is now completely blocked and iso isn't shifting the blockage, so presumably I wasn't getting everything out.
I wish the oven was removable so I could clean beneath it properly.

I did just now check on DVs site to see if they offer repairs/servicing, and discovered that the mIQro warranty is five years, but I've no idea if this is covered.
I guess I'll enquire through the site support page.

That's good to know that the airpath is properly cleanable on the IQC. And thanks for the info on the pods.
Have you tried both metal and ceramic pods? If so do you prefer one over the other?
I'm in the UK too, who's your usual retailer?
A month wait would make ordering direct from Davinci quicker I think, no?

vapormachina

I have been cleaning the mIQro, but there's an area beneath the oven that's impossible to get to with cotton buds/tools.
I have occasionally been pouring iso down into the space, and shaking, but recently the taste has been less 'fresh' and the draw has been getting tighter and tighter, to the point where it is now completely blocked and iso isn't shifting the blockage, so presumably I wasn't getting everything out.

I did just now check on DVs site to see if they offer repairs/servicing, and discovered that the mIQro warranty is five years, but I've no idea if this is covered.
I guess I'll enquire through the site support page.

That's good to know that the airpath is properly cleanable on the IQC. And thanks for the info on the pods.
Have you tried both metal and ceramic pods? If so do you prefer one over the other?
I'm in the UK too, who's your usual retailer?
A month wait would make ordering direct from Davinci quicker I think, no?
Yep, I usually buy in french websites, they offer fast shipping to Spain. Normally I prefer not to buy in USA, have had lot of problems with customs in the past, but I can consider it if there is no option

Have you tried with iso+salt when shaking? or maybe you can fill it during the night and wait some hours. It seems there are a lot of grubbiness there😅

Sometimes I use the ceramic pods, not tried the SS option yet, but I have similar SS pods in another vapes (flowermate, Ace, etc) and I think they will work much better than the ceramics. Anyway for that kind of use I prefer the vapepress, maybe you got worse flavour but much more vapor

I think the miqro warranty is two years, the IQC is wich have 5🤔

Screenshot-20210722-233913.jpg

Last edited:
vapormachina,
Reactions: Copacetic

Marekk

Happened to me with first IQ and you could definitely clean it. You'll just spend whole afternoon by that. I was soaking one tip after another in iso and stick it there and from time to time gently prick there with large pin. Finally everything dropped out as it softened due to iso and was "disrupted" by the pin.

Copacetic

Yep, I usually buy in vaporisateur.net they are from Toulusse and offer fast shipping to Spain. Normally I prefer not to buy in USA, have had lot of problems with customs in the past, but I can consider it if there is no option

Have you tried with iso+salt when shaking? or maybe you can fill it during the night and wait some hours. It seems there are a lot of grubbiness there😅

Sometimes I use the ceramic pods, not tried the SS option yet, but I have similar SS pods in another vapes (flowermate, Ace, etc) and I think they will work much better than the ceramics. Anyway for that kind of use I prefer the vapepress, maybe you got worse flavour but much more vapor

I think the miqro warranty is two years, the IQC is wich have 5🤔

Screenshot-20210722-233913.jpg
You might be right regarding the Warranty I couldn't get the support page for the mIQro to work so I'm not sure how long it is.
I tried filling with iso, and leaving an iso soaked wipe in both the oven, and air path tunnel (sans zirc' tube) overnight, but no joy.
I contacted them via their support chat and they got back to me instantly so that's a good sign.
I've just realised any further posts I make re' my mIQro should probably go in the appropriate thread, apologies!
But to get back on topic, the IQC looks good to me as long as we can buy zirc' pieces to replace the silicone stuff.
Not that it worries me unduly, I just feel more comfortable with zirc' and don't need the dosage feature of the IQ2, or the adjustable air flow.

Copacetic

I would not pour ISO into any electronic device, no matter how “isolated” the airpath is advertised to be.
It doesn't worry me much.
I've literally immersed some electronics in iso to deep clean them in the past without issue and iso is sold as an electronic component cleaner and can be bought in aerosol form to spray into devices.
As long as there's no battery to short out I feel it's safe, especially as the vape is currently unusable, despite my best efforts.
The only concern for me would be if the iso dissolved the 'claim, and the claim/iso solution got into the rest of the vape to deposit the claim over contacts causing potential shorts, but I'm emptying out a very similar volume to what I'm pouring in so I don't think it's leaking in that manner, and the electronics seem to be working fine still, it's just clogged solid.

Copacetic,

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
It doesn't worry me much.
I've literally immersed some electronics in iso to deep clean them in the past without issue and iso is sold as an electronic component cleaner and can be bought in aerosol form to spray into devices.
As long as there's no battery to short out I feel it's safe, especially as the vape is currently unusable, despite my best efforts.
The only concern for me would be if the iso dissolved the 'claim, and the claim/iso solution got into the rest of the vape to deposit the claim over contacts causing potential shorts, but I'm emptying out a very similar volume to what I'm pouring in so I don't think it's leaking in that manner, and the electronics seem to be working fine still, it's just clogged solid.

It’s not only the electronics to be concerned about. Isopropyl alcohol can over time dry out silicone, and slightly shrink it as well, the stronger percentage of the ISO also contributes. I have not had any issues with cleaning the airpaths on both my IQ2 and Miqro, but I do it often, so there is less build up of gunk....

I just finished charging my new Sapphire IQC and ripping a bowl and I figured i would share my thoughts!

The finish on this vape is so gorgeous, it is a really dark blue almost black until it catches any sort of light and then it almost glows a beautiful steel blue color. I am tempted to say this is the most premium-feeling member of my collection at this point. Easily the first time a vape has exceeded my expectations in the first couple of hours of unboxing.

I am more than satisfied with that pack even though I know I have room for improvement as far as draw and loading is concerned. The only other experience I had prior with a conduction vape, was the most popular one on the market, and this thing blows it out of the water.

About to try out one of these little capsule jokers. Any feedback/tips are encouraged regarding the IQC and my review, I have always struggled with run-ons and reigning my thoughts in.

Great job tho Davinci, I wasn't interested in the IQ2 or the miQro so with this new release you successfully acquired a new customer! I think the more price points a company can offer, the better, as long as it makes sense.

DennisFlonasal

Copacetic

Well fuckin' HATS OFF to Davinci customer support.
Rosie got back to me immediately with a request for description of the issue/purchase info, and then minutes later contacted me to say they'll be sending out a new unit in exchange for the problem one.
This is probably the best customer service I've experienced outside small 'boutique' companies.
I wasn't even optimistic about being within warranty, but apparently I am, and DaVinci have come through like CHAMPS.
👏👏👏👏👏😍

vapormachina

Yep, dip with alcohol has to be an emergency solution, even clean when it is hot, works really well but I tend not to do it a lot. In these vapes you have to clean regulary. And I prefer not to use dabs directly in the oven

Any feedback/tips
Path N4, wait 2 mins, inhale as slow as you can without get hot and FLY
go hard or go home😆

Last edited:
Yep, dip with alcohol has to be an emergency solution, even clean when it is hot, works really well but I tend not to do it a lot. In these vapes you have to clean regulary. And I prefer not to use dabs directly in the oven

Path N4, wait 2 mins, inhale as slow as you can without get hot and FLY
go hard or go home😆
pack it, then turn it on and wait 2 mins?

cpl5938

My mIQro recently became too clogged to use, (despite rigorous maintenance cleaning and fairly rare use in rotation since I got it), and I've read that both the IQ and IQ2 have the same impossible to clean location beneath the oven. Has this finally been addressed in the IQC?
My mIQro is still in perfect shape otherwise, but it's definitely no longer usable and I don't want to devote that kind of cash into a vape that's not really fully cleanable.
@Davinci_vaporizer do you offer any kind of cleaning/repair service? I ordered my mIQro as soon as the pre-order was announced for the launch, so I guess my warranty will have expired by now.
I'm on the hunt for a good capsule/pod vape, and really enjoyed the flavour from my mIQro before it started to clog so the IQC with ceramic pods seems to fit the bill.
BTW it looks as though the stainless pod lids screw on (perhaps?), how do the ceramic lids stay on? silicone/viton O-ring?

One other question to either owners/testers or davinci: can the new silicone flavour-chamber lid be replaced with the zirc' from the IQ or IQ2?
Has anyone tried it to see if there's a difference? (I confess I'm a bit of a flavour snob!)
The IQ2 doesn’t have the same hard to clean area as the original IQ did. It’s pretty much a straight shot all the way down. The IQC is the same to clean as the IQ2. The IQC is becoming my favorite of the bunch. Good luck with your Miqro!

Top Bottom