• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

cpl5938

Could you tell why? Still not sure whether to try IQC or IQ2. Thanks.
I like the finish. I’m beginning to prefer the plastic top door over the aluminum one on the IQ2 when using the flat mouthpiece because it’s cooler. The battery door seems easier to close. Overall the IQC just seems more straightforward to me and a more minimalistic design.

Marekk

I like the finish. I’m beginning to prefer the plastic top door over the aluminum one on the IQ2 when using the flat mouthpiece because it’s cooler. The battery door seems easier to close. Overall the IQC just seems more straightforward to me and a more minimalistic design.
Great! You’ve also said flat silicone mouthpiece tended to be hotter than the ceramic one. Do you think it’s so noticeable it’s good to change them? And the very last question - as for the clouds, is the performance same as IQ2? My first IQ was pretty impressive in this regard. Thanks.

yep or more, you have to cook it slowly:science:
but be careful the first time!
I want you to know this absolutely ripped and is the only technique I will be using going forward, appreciate you! I am giddy with this device
I cant speak to the IQ2 at all, but having the IQC and feeling the hinges and the feeling on both lids I am more than satisfied with the use of 'less premium materials' especially coupled with a price reduction. As far as the mouthpiece goes, with the ceramic insert from the IQ2, it doesn't even feel like plastic, really smooth and intentional feeling (if that makes sense)

cpl5938

Great! You’ve also said flat silicone mouthpiece tended to be hotter than the ceramic one. Do you think it’s so noticeable it’s good to change them? And the very last question - as for the clouds, is the performance same as IQ2? My first IQ was pretty impressive in this regard. Thanks.
I’m not really noticing much of a difference anymore to be honest. With the IQ2 the metals would get warm too so I kept my lips away from the ceramic mouthpiece as much as I could. With the IQC the plastic top door doesn’t really get that warm and again I just keep my lips off the silicon mouthpiece if it gets too warm, which I really only notice on smart path 4.

To me the performance is the same between the IQ2 and the IQC. I never use an app or the dosage features of the IQ2 anyway. Also, I used the ceramic dosage pods for both.

I want you to know this absolutely ripped and is the only technique I will be using going forward, appreciate you! I am giddy with this device

I cant speak to the IQ2 at all, but having the IQC and feeling the hinges and the feeling on both lids I am more than satisfied with the use of 'less premium materials' especially coupled with a price reduction. As far as the mouthpiece goes, with the ceramic insert from the IQ2, it doesn't even feel like plastic, really smooth and intentional feeling (if that makes sense)

Good point. I really need to spend more time using the ceramic mouthpiece with the IQC.

Marekk

To me the performance is the same between the IQ2 and the IQC. I never use an app or the dosage features of the IQ2 anyway. Also, I used the ceramic dosage pods for both.
I’ve tried app for IQ but wouldn’t use it neither. I’m inclined to IQC because it seems more sturdy and doesn’t miss anything I need. Thanks for your feedback, really helpful.

Arawfish

Green Thumb
I’m looking forward to this getting to my door! Those green colours are surprisingly nice too. I’ve been very satisfied with my IQ and miqro, even as a heavy user so I’m sure I will love this new unit.

Davinci of course, there' is a huge difference. The Pax is a very outdated technology, and worse in everything except size and design (although I prefer davinci's aesthetic)

I will just add that DaVinci is also using pretty outdated technology, too. The ceramic heating crucible has been a staple for a long time now. Not knocking it, just being fair to the pax.

Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer
Thank you for your posts here. Am I right, that the IQ2 now should be more reliable than IQ2 year before? And I know it’s a tough question, but still try to ask - is it reasonable to think that IQC would be more sturdy and reliable than IQ2? I really wanna buy your product once again, but still a bit afraid of reliability. On the other hand judging from my experience and that of my friends, your dealing with warranty issues has been great. Thanks.
We are always improving through the manufacturing process, so it is possible there are improvements being implemented, however unsure which specifically or if they are impactful enough to call out.

The IQC from IQ2 does have minor improvements, and reliability is really isolated to case by case basis. We also very confident that our fail rate in the IQ2 as well as now the IQC is very low.
My mIQro recently became too clogged to use, (despite rigorous maintenance cleaning and fairly rare use in rotation since I got it), and I've read that both the IQ and IQ2 have the same impossible to clean location beneath the oven. Has this finally been addressed in the IQC?

@Davinci_vaporizer do you offer any kind of cleaning/repair service? I ordered my mIQro as soon as the pre-order was announced for the launch, so I guess my warranty will have expired by now.

BTW it looks as though the stainless pod lids screw on (perhaps?), how do the ceramic lids stay on? silicone/viton O-ring?

One other question to either owners/testers or davinci: can the new silicone flavour-chamber lid be replaced with the zirc' from the IQ or IQ2?
Has anyone tried it to see if there's a difference? (I confess I'm a bit of a flavour snob!)
Many have already chimed in here in response to the MIQRO cleaning - and they are on-track. With regular maintenance and pipe cleaners or thin Q-Tips. We have heard of the ISO-wash method being used, and would really warn that this is outside of our official cleaning instructions and should be approached with extreme caution. We haven't seen a lot of "clogged" MIQRO issues. with regular maintenance. As well this area has been improved in the IQ2 and IQC. Reach out to us directly about the cleaning/repair options.

SS Pods do scren on, and the ceramic pods press and twist/lock. (no silicone O-Rings)

Yes you can replace the cap of the flavour chamber with the Zirconia Cap from the IQ2.
I first laughed at this ''downgrade'' but maybe I should have thought twice
Come on guys, this bad boy needs a little brother!😄
Thank you for your share of knowledge!
Got mine in yesterday and did two bowls, I really like it, the flavor is great on it. The airflow feels a lot more open if I take out the silicone nib in the middle of the flavor chamber, is it okay to do that ? And I can't get the flavor chamber out the nib just comes out when I pull up.
It is okay... however not completely recommended. Mostly because any resins and finer ground flower will work its way faster into the mouthpiece and possibly battery door area which can disrupt battery connection if it creeps into that area.
I did just now check on DVs site to see if they offer repairs/servicing, and discovered that the mIQro warranty is five years, but I've no idea if this is covered.
I guess I'll enquire through the site support page.

A month wait would make ordering direct from Davinci quicker I think, no?
Yes, reach out to us on the support page or contact us directly by phone and we would be happy to check on this for you.

It could. Let's explore this more on DM so we can see where you are at and check with our team for an update.

I would not pour ISO into any electronic device, no matter how “isolated” the airpath is advertised to be.
Open to hearing more about why.
It’s not only the electronics to be concerned about. Isopropyl alcohol can over time dry out silicone, and slightly shrink it as well, the stronger percentage of the ISO also contributes. I have not had any issues with cleaning the airpaths on both my IQ2 and Miqro, but I do it often, so there is less build up of gunk....
This is solid and honest point. The most important concern we see with this is not putting enough importance around properly allowing a significant amount of time to allow all ISO to be evaporated before next use. I would also say that regular maintenance is definitely recommended and worth it in the end.

But to get back on topic, the IQC looks good to me as long as we can buy zirc' pieces to replace the silicone stuff.
Not that it worries me unduly, I just feel more comfortable with zirc' and don't need the dosage feature of the IQ2, or the adjustable air flow.
You can "upgrade" the IQC with an IQ2 Flavor Chamber, IQ2 Zirconia Flat Mouthpiece and the Zirconia 10mm Adapter and it will have all of what you are asking for.

Great job tho Davinci, I wasn't interested in the IQ2 or the miQro so with this new release you successfully acquired a new customer! I think the more price points a company can offer, the better, as long as it makes sense.

DennisFlonasal
Thank you for all of your shares. We appreciate knowing you are enjoying the latest DaVinci Vaporizer. And isn't that sapphire nice?
This is probably the best customer service I've experienced outside small 'boutique' companies.
I wasn't even optimistic about being within warranty, but apparently I am, and DaVinci have come through like CHAMPS.
👏👏👏👏👏😍
Happy to hear we got this worked out for you! Happy vaping.
yep or more, you have to cook it slowly:science:
but be careful the first time!
It really is a great way to get it producing great vapor. You may be on to something!
Thank you for the feedback.
YES!
I’m not really noticing much of a difference anymore to be honest.
Thank you for your feedback.
idk if we are supposed to directly compare or not, but i was very unsatisfied with the PAX3 and gave it to a buddy literally the day my IQC got delivered. superior in every way IMO
Wonderful. Thank you for choosing us.
Davinci of course, there' is a huge difference. The Pax is a very outdated technology, and worse in everything except size and design (although I prefer davinci's aesthetic)
Huge feedback. Thank you.
I tried the pax2, and then bought the mIQro (bit of a gamble) and I know I like the DaVinci better, so if I were choosing I'd definitely go for the IQC myself, no contest.
Appreciated. Thank you.
I’m looking forward to this getting to my door! Those green colours are surprisingly nice too.

I will just add that DaVinci is also using pretty outdated technology, too. The ceramic heating crucible has been a staple for a long time now. Not knocking it, just being fair to the pax.
The green is so nice. They all are really beautiful. Even the black is much stealthier. You can feel it. Who has black?

Thank you for your feedback also. Heard!

vapormachina

Yep, that's true; I would say that conducion technology is an old system in general but sometimes the old is the best😆

I think the problem in the Pax is the SS oven with outside heater, it is an old system with old technology

cpl5938

The green is so nice. They all are really beautiful. Even the black is much stealthier. You can feel it. Who has black?

I agree. I have the black and it is definitely more stealth than the IQ2 black. You really can't tell what it is from a distance. Speaking of stealth, one other point about both the IQC and the IQ2 is that the smell is very minimal.

Copacetic

Somewhere North of The Wall
Can anyone who has both the mIQro and IQC please compare the draw resistance?
I've read that the IQC is like the IQ2 on one or two holes open, but I've no opportunity to try an IQ2, and I'm trying to decide between the IQC and IQ2.
I definitely don't need the dosage function, but maybe the adjustable airflow is useful?
I'm content with the resistance of the mIQro, so if the IQC is similar then I'm happy.

Does the draw sensor serve any useful function beyond dosing and auto-off?

And two final colour questions; the green colour, is it like the vibrant/bright green depicted on the DaVinci site, or more like that darker green, almost grey as seen on Troy 420 vapezone's review on YouTube? (I much prefer the darker colour).
Anyone have the red? (just wondering if it too looks bright on the site, but darker in the flesh?
Many thanks for any answers!

Woodisgood

You can "upgrade" the IQC with an IQ2 Flavor Chamber, IQ2 Zirconia Flat Mouthpiece and the Zirconia 10mm Adapter and it will have all of what you are asking for.
I appreciate you need to hit a price point and differentiate from the IQ2, but I would still consider making this standard or offering a simple upgrade pack for all these parts together.

cpl5938

Can anyone who has both the mIQro and IQC please compare the draw resistance?
I've read that the IQC is like the IQ2 on one or two holes open, but I've no opportunity to try an IQ2, and I'm trying to decide between the IQC and IQ2.
I definitely don't need the dosage function, but maybe the adjustable airflow is useful?
I'm content with the resistance of the mIQro, so if the IQC is similar then I'm happy.

And two final colour questions; the green colour, is it like the vibrant/bright green depicted on the DaVinci site, or more like that darker green, almost grey as seen on Troy 420 vapezone's review on YouTube? (I much prefer the darker colour).
Anyone have the red? (just wondering if it too looks bright on the site, but darker in the flesh?
The IQC resistance is a little less than the Miqro for sure. If you're good with the Miqro, I can't see how you wouldn't be good with the IQC.

As far as the colors, I agree, it's really hard to tell via the Davinci product page. I went with black because of this. However, the color seem in other pics to be way more muted. Check out Davinci's Instagram post from July 21 where the green looks way more muted (this pic is also at the bottom of the homepage for Davinci). Also looks like there's a pic of the Sapphire there too, which looks muted and really nice.

Copacetic

Somewhere North of The Wall
The IQC resistance is a little less than the Miqro for sure. If you're good with the Miqro, I can't see how you wouldn't be good with the IQC.

As far as the colors, I agree, it's really hard to tell via the Davinci product page. I went with black because of this. However, the color seem in other pics to be way more muted. Check out Davinci's Instagram post from July 21 where the green looks way more muted (this pic is also at the bottom of the homepage for Davinci). Also looks like there's a pic of the Sapphire there too, which looks muted and really nice.
Thanks for that 👍 it does indeed sound as though there will be plenty of airflow for me.

I'll take a look at Insta' now and see if that gives me a better idea of colour.

Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer
The IQC does not have a draw sensor. Only the IQ2.
The green is not really vibrant, but more of a light matte finish of a green. Think of it as a more natural hue to green. It is definitely not darker and you can see that more in this post compared to the green herbs used in the shot. It is not touched up or enhanced outside of some color correction: https://www.instagram.com/p/CSF2mP7FUq-/

The red is not darker and you can see a better idea of it in this shot: https://www.instagram.com/p/CRXPqgWLpxY/ (had to find a customer's shot and will push social to put up a really good shot of the red IQC.)
I appreciate you need to hit a price point and differentiate from the IQ2, but I would still consider making this standard or offering a simple upgrade pack for all these parts together.
Very good suggestion!! Thank you
Thanks for that 👍 it does indeed sound as though there will be plenty of airflow for me.

I'll take a look at Insta' now and see if that gives me a better idea of colour.
The airflow Is quite close to the MIQRO, as well the variance between the IQ, MIQRO, IQ2 and now IQC are relatively close. The IQ2 just offered some range outside of the baseline resistance we aim to keep consistent in the more "fixed" airflow vaporizers we offer

Last edited:

Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer
Through the years, we know that our DaVinci customers have been extremely patient with our mobile app development, and we want to thank you immensely! We announce the latest improvements and launch of a mobile app experience for everyone, whether Android, iOS, or desktop.

The DaVinci App allows you to engage with your DAVINCI IQ SERIES (Original IQ, IQ2, and IQC) to explore the convenience of controlling your vaporizer. You can also access the online store, support center, and information library to ensure you are up to date on all things DAVINCI.

The next evolution of DaVinci Tech presents a Web-Based App that extends the functionality of IQ Series vaporizers to iOS users and with future products on the horizon, this is only just the beginning of reaching new levels to the experience of vaporization.

What does that mean for you? Currently, it is the ability to pair with any of our IQ Series where intelligence meets elevated vaporization to experience vapor how you want it with;

IOS AND ANDROID
We are now presenting a solution for iOS and Android users, offering the DaVinci App accessible anywhere on the internet.​
PRECISION TEMPERATURE CONTROL
Craft your own vaping experience with custom Smart Path technology with our IQ Series. Precision temperature gives you the power to simplify your experience and adjust your temperature manually, with precision temperature control within one degree of accuracy.​
DV STUDY | INFORMATION | SHOP
With the DaVinci Web-based App, you can access FAQ and walk-through support, shop for your favorite DaVinci products, and now visit the all-new DV Study with in-depth information on canna.​
ACCESS DEVICE SETTINGS
Stealth Mode, F/C Switch, and Vibrate settings are all available in the app to give you more control at your fingertips.​
REAL-TIME DOSAGE TRACKING
The IQ2, and our most intelligent vaporizers in the future, allow you to set up any session with strain potency and the amount of herb or extracts in your oven. This feature allows you to track and report dose per draw and session. (Exclusive to IQ2 Vaporizer)​

We invite you to craft and customize your ideal vapor experience by unlocking the secrets of the ultimate connoisseur vaporizer. Visit: https://www.davincivaporizer.com/davinci-mobile-app/ to get started!

dv-app-image.jpg

Last edited:

Arawfish

Green Thumb
Been running my unit through it’s paces the last couple weeks and thought it was time to share how I felt about it.

pretty wicked unit. I have experience with the other models in this line so my expectations were met in how it performs, although I’m surprised the unit still gets so hot after continual use without the sleeve. I would have thought some more innovation would have been made in oven insolation in the 5 years since the original IQ.

taste is great and the flavour chamber is always fun with the combos you can create, I did feel it was necessary to use IQ2 parts in my vapour path as I’m personally not too comfortable with that much silicone coming in contact with hot vapour. I will say this though, the “10mm” water adapter will actually adapt to any bowl for any bong, since it’s made of silicone it’s easy to get a full seal at the bottom of a tapered bowl.

I love the use of PEEK in the doors as I would agree this extends the life of these much-used parts.

One thing though, I do wish it could fully extract just a little bit faster. Takes me about 3 sessions to get my herb where I want it. Not the end of the world as this means I just enjoy it a bit longer.

overall it’s a great unit and fits my need of a portable session vape that’s more hands-free than my Firewood

Been running my unit through it’s paces the last couple weeks and thought it was time to share how I felt about it.

pretty wicked unit. I have experience with the other models in this line so my expectations were met in how it performs, although I’m surprised the unit still gets so hot after continual use without the sleeve. I would have thought some more innovation would have been made in oven insolation in the 5 years since the original IQ.

taste is great and the flavour chamber is always fun with the combos you can create, I did feel it was necessary to use IQ2 parts in my vapour path as I’m personally not too comfortable with that much silicone coming in contact with hot vapour. I will say this though, the “10mm” water adapter will actually adapt to any bowl for any bong, since it’s made of silicone it’s easy to get a full seal at the bottom of a tapered bowl.

I love the use of PEEK in the doors as I would agree this extends the life of these much-used parts.

One thing though, I do wish it could fully extract just a little bit faster. Takes me about 3 sessions to get my herb where I want it. Not the end of the world as this means I just enjoy it a bit longer.

overall it’s a great unit and fits my need of a portable session vape that’s more hands-free than my Firewood
so glad you enjoy yours as much as i do, what color did you get??? I will 100% recommend anyone get at least the IQ2 mouthpiece, it is wonderful

interesting on the extraction bit, by sessions are you meaning three full runs of the shut off timer?

my buddy @jumpingato came through super clutch with the god technique and I havent used any other. I can usually fully extract before the shutoff kicks in but if not, I can turn it back on immediately and finish the bowl in another sub-eight hits. Path #4 and wait another 10-20 seconds after the buzz and off to the races :)

Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer
my buddy @jumpingato came through super clutch with the god technique and I havent used any other. I can usually fully extract before the shutoff kicks in but if not, I can turn it back on immediately and finish the bowl in another sub-eight hits. Path #4 and wait another 10-20 seconds after the buzz and off to the races :)
Very cool approach and thank you for sharing! We will take a look at what we can do to improve the extraction for users that use the device this way. Sounds like a custom Smart Path would really nail this for you!

Thank you for the feedback as well as presenting your experience with aiming for the right extraction for you. We will look into this more.

Have you ever used the feature to make a "custom Smart Path" from the app? With the latest web version for iOS, as well as the Android version still live, you can access this and an interactive dashboard for the IQ Series vaporizers.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi, I'm glad to got the opportunity to test the IQC, to mention it's the first DaVinci vaporizer I ever tested (except a few hits on a friend's IQ1).

Building quality is very good, it's pretty easy to use and vapor quality and vapor output are as good as expected in a such conduction based unit.

The smartpaths are a very nice addition not seen in others devices, they are my favourite settings and brings something else on the table. I'm not a fan of the Bluetooth features and didn't used them (I haven't any fancy phone for that but only a 10 years old simple phone:rolleyes:).

Silicon mouthpiece is surprisingly very neutral in taste, I was using the 10mmwpa (as a dry mouthpiece) but tested the flat mp and now it's my favourite mp.

Got a green unit, yes it's a dark green which looks black in a dark room. A very nice portable vaporizer!

Top Bottom