Dani Fusion by Battery-free Ganz

SlickHenry

Been looking at getting a new vape too. The flavor comments have pricked my ears up. What of the stem options would people recommend?

Last edited:

PrematureEvaporation

Absolutely love the short wooden stem! Yeah she can get a bit hot if you go for heavy hits but it’s great for flavour and being a WPA.

Think I’m going to pick up another fusion with the long wooden stem, my interest in the tornado has cooled off after thinking about the financial outlay compared to the fusion. I’ll want a stem which is extra (and not yet compatible because reasons) and then I’ll want some wood on it which is also extra. Thinking this way it’s just so much easier to justify a £120 fusion with all these things standard

@Rodney you probably already know this but Rec Vapes sell the stems separately if you’re getting tempted by the mini ;) I’d highly recommend picking one up, think they’re like £20-25

@SlickHenry I’d recommend either the long woody or the metal if this is your first fusion. Then pick up a mini or WPA later down the line if you feel the need

Last edited:

crustycorvus

You can soak the o-rings so no worries about cleaning.
Oh yeah, all my o-rings get soaked in 91% every few days. The only thing that seems to mess them up for me is piecing my Fusions back together.

Any of y'all rocking TS woods Infinity stem or his poker? Now that I've ordered a shorty, my VAS is telling me that I might as well finish the collection lol

crustycorvus,
Reactions: endof3d

TheScamericann

Oh yeah, all my o-rings get soaked in 91% every few days. The only thing that seems to mess them up for me is piecing my Fusions back together.

Any of y'all rocking TS woods Infinity stem or his poker? Now that I've ordered a shorty, my VAS is telling me that I might as well finish the collection lol
I have the original poker and it's perfect for the fusion. Changes the experience up a good bit aswell. When using the poker I get 1 heat extraction every time, even when respecting the click. I have scorch marks on the wood from heating at the very bottom of the cap but it's no issue and I actually like the way it's starting to look.

TheScamericann,
Reactions: Rodney

SlickHenry

I see the metal stem Fusion 2.0 can be used natively in 10/14mm water pieces. Is this the case with the other stem options (Long wood/Short wood/Artemis)?

Still weighing up what version to get and holding out for any Black Friday deals.

Last edited:
SlickHenry,
  • Love

zeebudz

(snip)

I’d also like to agree with this. I think the Fusion 2.0 is the best butane pen vape for newbies and what I’d recommend over a DV. It’s basically a DV with an armoured cap, hyperdyn sized bowl, artisan wooden stem and leather case included. By the time you specced out a DV to match the fusion the price difference becomes very apparent. Insane value for money with the Dani line

I have a copper FMJ, a silver Vaphit collar, and a regular armored cap for my Dynavaps. Silver collar is my favorite (with the cap, it is also the heaviest combo), OHE or sipping. Armored cap is my least used.

Been considering the Fusion V2 for quite a while but wondering if there will much of a diff from the DV+silver collar?

Feyd2blak

I have a copper FMJ, a silver Vaphit collar, and a regular armored cap for my Dynavaps. Silver collar is my favorite (with the cap, it is also the heaviest combo), OHE or sipping. Armored cap is my least used.

Been considering the Fusion V2 for quite a while but wondering if there will much of a diff from the DV+silver collar?
Never tried anything apart from the armoured cap for Dyna, which was excellent, a bit step up from Standard DV cap. But the Dani was a big step up from the DV + AC, great vape. Worst thing about it is it is 9mm so won't fit any of your DV stems

PrematureEvaporation

I’ve used all of these.

Compared to a stock dynavap it’s a huge upgrade in terms of flavour, power and just being more forgiving when heating. Much better heat retention too.

Compared to an FMJ’d or AC’d dynavap, it’s still an upgrade on all fronts but I’d argue not a £120 sized upgrade on those metrics alone. Heat retention is also about equal give or take.

I much prefer the Dani. I like the screw on cap, the more hybrid heating, the wood stems and easily swappable mouthpiece, the adjustable airflow into the bowl, and the fact it works well with torches of all sizes. Those things may or may not make it worth the price of getting a Dani if you already have FMJ’s and AC’s, but they certainly do for me

Ipe17

Never tried anything apart from the armoured cap for Dyna, which was excellent, a bit step up from Standard DV cap. But the Dani was a big step up from the DV + AC, great vape. Worst thing about it is it is 9mm so won't fit any of your DV stems
Dont lnow if it helps: i use the dani for weed and dyna with vaphit silver collar for traditional hash. I find the dani with weed is way better for me than dynas with silver collar in every aspect. However, for hash i prefer the smaller bowl of a vapcap, silver collar and going like 8-10 seconds past the click

Rodney

Got the glass stem for the DF2 from RVS and it works very well but I do not like the shotgun hole in it.

Rodney,
Reactions: TedJones

TedJones

Got the glass stem for the DF2 from RVS and it works very well but I do not like the shotgun hole in it.
Right on. Need some balls in there for cooling unless it’s going good without. I was used to no carb with the wood, so awkward when I first got my glass stem too. Now letting a very quick & tiny amount of air through it, a couple times during a long draw.

TedJones,
Top Bottom