Dani Fusion by Battery-free Ganz

erka

Hi
I just recieve the Fusion 2.0 Yesterday, i find it very nice with a triple torch.
For european people the glass beads stem i use is for the Tetra from Dynabox. It's the good size and nice vapor cooling.
🖖

popitup

I love the DF2.0+Flare+WPA combination.

The only way I can see the DF2.0 being improved for my use, is better airflow. The resistance is relatively tight, boy can you get massive amounts of tasty vapor off one 40 second heat.

I use 40 seconds in the flare on boost mode, little roasty.

Mr Turnip

Mine arrived today looking forward to giving it a go. Been reading mixed opinions when I've looked online.

It looks a quality product it's a shame the leather tarnishes the cap.

Mr Turnip,

3PuttMutt

Mine arrived today looking forward to giving it a go. Been reading mixed opinions when I've looked online.

I'm not sure that the leather tarnishes the cap, but it does tarnish with use. It's easily cleaned with silver polishing pads. Wesley provides some with orders, and they can be purchased on his site—they are also available on Amazon.

Mr Turnip

Cheers I'm in the UK so no Westley.. and if you check a few posts back I thought it was confirmed about the leather.

But thanks I'll pick up some silver polishing pads.

Mr Turnip,

Mr Turnip

Ha I see we have few from the UK on here...

First time use last night was exactly what I was looking for. I never went past the click and I got multiple low temp flavour hits not big clouds.

Obviously first few goes and I know I could do a lot more with it but really glad I bought it.

Glad it's a UK bank holiday to get baked all weekend

erka

Still like it after a week of use, very good taste, good clouds, easy to use . Thank's for the Tempest to be to long to be release. Happy to buy this one instead.
Test with 3 ,4 , big dab torch.
Different expérience, all quite good.
Félicitations Mr BFG
For the scorch on the silver , it has dissapear right after the first use, only with the torch

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D 5 +
ICYMI Phil at soothingvapours.ca last newsletter had a different prospective on the Fusion’s 2 metal stem. Having a compact stem that can expand is an interesting approach to create additional vapor conditioning and cooling. Wouldn’t surprise me if BFG is developing a more elegant solution for the Fusion V3 stem than the one demonstrated below. :tup:

"Stem research (part duh): Still monkeying around with stems and I realized that one of the best features of the BFG Fusion 2.0 new metal stem seems to be a well-kept secret. Prepare to be amazed: the stem can be extended approx. 2 inches to provide extra cooling. The vape is designed for this: the extension comes equipped with o-rings at the top and bottom to provide a seal whether the stem is operated in closed or extended mode. Cool af, eh?! Not only that, this works for the new metal stems whether they are a Stunner or OG Fusion heads attached. Extra cooling for free…gotta like that! Photo shows closed stem up top, the extended stem in the middle and the component parts in the bottom. FYI, this can be REALLY stiff to get out the first time. Once I got it out and put some Dynawax on the o-rings, it was a breeze to open/close. Have fun!"
stem.jpg

Flow

@erka : Same for me, i just ordered mine tonight !
waiting for the postman now :rockon:
Been reading some things here and there on the forum…
and the postman will bring me a Flare too… I think it's one of a nice combo, but damn ! VAS ! :lol:

Flow,
Reactions: endof3d

Flow

Mine arrived yesterday… and dayum, same tarnishes on the cap. I'll polish it later...
I won't use the factory BFG leather pouch if it is the problem with silver.
Does any of you use it without trouble ?

now waiting for the Flare to be delivered... web marchand indicates it will be delayed… :doh:

'bout testings…
Easy fast cleaning, dry burn 3 times, and first sesh yesterday night
Nice results with some fluffy bowls, and i could barely feel the draw restriction ! I just hear the whistles…
2 holes open, and then 1 1/2 and i like it this way for now.
That's a great device, mainly convection - according to me ^^ - nice flavor and flawless high ! :razz:
It does get warm, but it does cool down fast once it's on my heavy SS grinder.
Looks very sturdy and well finished

"honeymoon phase" : ON

Mr Turnip

I'm loving mine just about to take it on a little walk with the dog.

Also I didn't need to polish it at all after using it a few times the blemishes in the cap are gone.

Top Bottom