Dani Fusion by Battery-free Ganz

PrematureEvaporation

I’ve had the Dani v3 SS and both fusion models.

IMO the fusion sort of sits between a DV and TA. Definitely more of a balanced hybrid heating than either the DV or TA. Flavour is absolutely fantastic, better than both I think. The click is a bit lower temp than I’d like but I find counting the seconds post click gives repeatable results. The set it and forget it airflow is nice too. The rosewood stems are beautiful in person, and range from lighter to darker with a lovely grain on all. It can do one heat extraction like the Anvil, but doesn’t hit quite as hard in my experience. Flavour is the biggest strength of this device. The stems fit standard 510 drip tip mouthpieces. The bowl holds like .2 with a half bowl option but I find that feature kind of half baked. Oh, and you also don’t need to spin it like a DV.

Note: Dani's are far more forgiving when heating than a DV. Perfect device if your new to using torches. If a DV is part of your rotation you're going to love the Fusion 2. :tup:
I’d also like to agree with this. I think the Fusion 2.0 is the best butane pen vape for newbies and what I’d recommend over a DV. It’s basically a DV with an armoured cap, hyperdyn sized bowl, artisan wooden stem and leather case included. By the time you specced out a DV to match the fusion the price difference becomes very apparent. Insane value for money with the Dani line

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D 5 +
It can do one heat extraction like the Anvil, but doesn’t hit quite as hard in my experience. Flavour is the biggest strength of this device.

I’d also like to agree with this. I think the Fusion 2.0 is the best butane pen vape for newbies and what I’d recommend over a DV. It’s basically a DV with an armoured cap, hyperdyn sized bowl, artisan wooden stem and leather case included. By the time you specced out a DV to match the fusion the price difference becomes very apparent. Insane value for money with the Dani line
OT When it comes to strength of effects, I give the nod to Anvil. When a combustion friend tells me he can't get high on a vape, I fire up a RTL Anvil for them. Mean while I'm sipping on a Dani witnessing their resistance vaporize. ;)

Both give easily repeatable results, but flavor wise Dani is superior. Price wise there is really no comparison.

Mr Turnip

I've not had my Dani long but I like that much I've hardly used anything else since.

Bought a tempest but thought I'd save it until the honeymoon of the Dani wears off and I can't see it being soon. So tempted with the artisan Dani but going to hold off.

Probably the best vape I've bought for the price.

Not used it with hash yet but been topping with. Concentrate and it's a big win I've hardly even used my rigs...

I don't really make sense when I type hey ho I like the Dani.......

Mr Turnip

I'm slightly ashamed to say that I think I prefer my Fusion. It's a simpler, less refined vape than the Tempest, but it's much easier to get outstanding results, imo.

You know I thought the same thing... Although not used the tempest I'm quite lazy (or just generally fucked from life) that the Dani is near perfect.

It's the function of it that shines. I love the wax works stuff but I pick up the Dani. I like my tm2 but only with t-bowl so pick the Dani. Enjoy my hardware stuff but can't be arsed to plug it in so pick the Dani. Love my Evo my mighty my vapman/ lotus... All my vapes but I pick the Dani.

Can't believe it's not more popular especially the with price ...

The ta is an amazing vape can't fault it but the Dani is daily.

Mr Turnip,
  • Love
Reactions: endof3d

Rodney

Should I get the one with the wooden stem over the one that is pure metal?

The Artemis is a bit more expensive but looks nice but I feel like I should get just the normal wooden stem.
Can't believe it's not more popular especially the with price ...

I am thinking the same but lets not mention it too much and all buy one now before it goes up in price :)

ALSO anyone used the mini? is same price.

EDIT - Just bought the one with the wooden stem and a few other bits.

Last edited:
Top Bottom