Dabpress Rosin Plates

Okla68

My friend loaned me his DabPress 10 Ton to try....1st 2 presses(White Hot Guava, Jack Herer) at 190° came out Sappy, messy to work with ! 17% 120 Micron & 14% 75 Micron return respectively . 2:15 & 2:30.
3rd press, Sugar Rush at 180°, 2:00, 26.2 %, 120 Micron, Pull and Snap !!!
20201117_112908.jpg20201117_114422.jpg

Last edited:

Okla68

Went back and did a rerun at 180° with the White Hot Guava, Still Sappy ! Tasty, but, a pain to work with Immediately.
Got a Better return, but, used Better Material, go figure ! $#[/ in $#[/ Out !
Wil try Lower temp tomorrow, well, daytime.

Okla68

My friend loaned me his DabPress 10 Ton to try....1st 2 presses(White Hot Guava, Jack Herer) at 190° came out Sappy, messy to work with ! 17% 120 Micron & 14% 75 Micron return respectively . 2:15 & 2:30.
3rd press, Sugar Rush at 180°, 2:00, 26.2 %, 120 Micron, Pull and Snap !!!
View attachment 3761View attachment 3762
Edit....Did another Sugar Rush squish today. A 5.0gm top Cola, cleaned(stems removed) to 4.4 gms. 120 micron, 180°, 2:00 mins including warm before pressure......28.18% !!!!! 1.24gms Amber Taffy out of 4.4gms Top Cola flower!!
The difference in end product between the 3(2 Sativa Hybrids(Jack Herer & White Hot Guava), 1 Indica Hybrid(Sugar Rush) is Amazing. Thought it was my novice tech, but, after a repeat of Lowering temp from 190 to 180, the results were the Same...the WHG & JH both produced Sappy, Sticky, Oily return. Where the Sugar Rush was Text Book "Dab Tool" collection. Definitely Strain Related ! Gonna Drop the temp to 170° next run as suggested here.
Thanks for the Responses/Suggestions !

Okla68

Edit....Did another Sugar Rush squish today. A 5.0gm top Cola, cleaned(stems removed) to 4.4 gms. 120 micron, 180°, 2:00 mins including warm before pressure......28.18% !!!!! 1.24gms Amber Taffy out of 4.4gms Top Cola flower!!
The difference in end product between the 3(2 Sativa Hybrids(Jack Herer & White Hot Guava), 1 Indica Hybrid(Sugar Rush) is Amazing. Thought it was my novice tech, but, after a repeat of Lowering temp from 190 to 180, the results were the Same...the WHG & JH both produced Sappy, Sticky, Oily return. Where the Sugar Rush was Text Book "Dab Tool" collection. Definitely Strain Related ! Gonna Drop the temp to 170° next run as suggested here.
Thanks for the Responses/Suggestions !
2nd Edit....Sugar Rush "Pull n Snap" turned to "Buddah" after 24 hours in a parchment paper foldup. Still FIRE !!!

MegaMan2k

Anyone know why Dabpress is no longer being sold on DHGate?
Website says only in stock for Canada now

I used to be able to get these products shipped to Europe 1 or 2 years ago? :-)

MegaMan2k,

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Anyone know why Dabpress is no longer being sold on DHGate?
Website says only in stock for Canada now

I used to be able to get these products shipped to Europe 1 or 2 years ago? :-)

We had to stop using DHGate as a sales channel due to shipping costs from the China factory. We'll relist our products there once the shipping charges return back to normal.

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
@MegaMan2k I have an ongoing conversation with Claire and asked her a few days ago again about 220v versions. You'll see over the last couple of pages my communication with her, she responds very quickly. Here was her most recent reply for you and anyone else interested.

My apologies that 220V version will be produced next year.

We are planning to deliver the goods to EU warehouse by sea so that customer don't need to pay for the import duty.

If ship out from China factory warehouse , shipping cost by DHL/ UPS is incredible, and import duty is very high, you will find the shipping cost and import duty is even higher than the product cost.

I will keep you informed once products is stocked in EU warehouse.

anda1anda2

Hey all! I am having an issue with my 3-ton Dabpress losing pressure.

I tried to do a simple bleed on the bottle jack (release pressure valve and pump 50 times) but it’s still not able to hold at maximum pressure and contributing to blow outs as I am having to give it extra cranks to keep the pressure up. I seem to recall there was another suggestion to try, but I can’t seem to find it. Thanks!!

anda1anda2,
Reactions: LesPlenty

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Hey all! I am having an issue with my 3-ton Dabpress losing pressure.

I tried to do a simple bleed on the bottle jack (release pressure valve and pump 50 times) but it’s still not able to hold at maximum pressure and contributing to blow outs as I am having to give it extra cranks to keep the pressure up. I seem to recall there was another suggestion to try, but I can’t seem to find it. Thanks!!

Hi there! You may need to tighten down the release valve further if the pressure is not holding. Sometimes the jack handle doesn't get enough leverage to tighten the valve whereas a set of plier may do the trick. If that doesn't help, the bottle jack may need to be bled of trapped air.

For bleeding the bottle jack, following these steps -

1. With the heat press machine upright, open the release valve on the bottom center of the bottle jack 1/2 turn.
2. Remove the rubber plug from the top side of the bottle jack (have a paper towel nearby in case hydraulic fluid escapes when removing the plug)
3. Put the jack handle into the socket and swiftly depress it up and down 10 times (hold the paper towel near the port where the rubber plug was removed in case hydraulic fluid escapes when depressing the handle)
4. Re-insert the rubber plug back into the port it was removed from (use the flat end of the smallest hex key included with your heat press machine to push it back in fully using the dimple in the center of the rubber plug)
5. Close the release valve on the bottle jack until it's fully tightened.
6. Retest the issue.
* These steps may need to be performed more than once to restore performance if there is too much trapped air.

anda1anda2

Hi there! You may need to tighten down the release valve further if the pressure is not holding. Sometimes the jack handle doesn't get enough leverage to tighten the valve whereas a set of plier may do the trick. If that doesn't help, the bottle jack may need to be bled of trapped air.

For bleeding the bottle jack, following these steps -

1. With the heat press machine upright, open the release valve on the bottom center of the bottle jack 1/2 turn.
2. Remove the rubber plug from the top side of the bottle jack (have a paper towel nearby in case hydraulic fluid escapes when removing the plug)
3. Put the jack handle into the socket and swiftly depress it up and down 10 times (hold the paper towel near the port where the rubber plug was removed in case hydraulic fluid escapes when depressing the handle)
4. Re-insert the rubber plug back into the port it was removed from (use the flat end of the smallest hex key included with your heat press machine to push it back in fully using the dimple in the center of the rubber plug)
5. Close the release valve on the bottle jack until it's fully tightened.
6. Retest the issue.
* These steps may need to be performed more than once to restore performance if there is too much trapped air.
Right on. Thanks man. I will give that a try and report back.

MegaMan2k

@MegaMan2k I have an ongoing conversation with Claire and asked her a few days ago again about 220v versions. You'll see over the last couple of pages my communication with her, she responds very quickly. Here was her most recent reply for you and anyone else interested.

Thanx :-)

Glad i got my own set in time before they were taken off Dhgate, but my friend wants a set now too, and i need to stop him from using mine all the time... lol!

hanfhead

is high
Thanks everyone. Really excited to get it, I have wanted this same one for a while. It does look unused, it came with the spare parts and manual. If I had to guess I would say it beat its way out of the box and damaged the packaging beyond recognition. The thing is a tank, I love how overbuilt the handle is. I have had it for about a month, when I got home I ordered a pump right away and 3d printed a pre-press. Here's my setup. And I have been pressing about 10g at a time pressed into 3 pucks like the one below. I want to try making bubble hash and pressing that next.

1138.jpg1137.jpg
1137 (1).jpg
1137 (2).jpg

Top Bottom