Customized vape setups

SkollIstKrieg

hereatlast said:
Looks like an awesome piece Pappy. I actually just got rid of my Glasstafarian and am now missing it a little :p

Sorry it's been taking me so long to post my review of this piece on here! Works been crazy, but this piece has been great to come home to! It diffuses like crazy, and fits my definition of a "bubbler" :p

I've been mainly using my supreme and my ti plate vapor curve with this and its been amazing! the hits from both are so much lighter and just overall has a more noticeable flavor. I let a couple of my buddies try it and they were blown away by the sheer amount of bubbles this thing makes, and they also mentioned how much the flavor is enhanced.

I wish my cam was workin, I'll definitely be postin some vids/pics soon :cool:

SkollIstKrieg,

photobooth

hereatlast said:
How do you like your GMD mini photobooth?

Sorry, to clarify, I`m still waiting on my GMD order, he had some delays on the blade for doing the waffles/inlines and he should be working on my order in the next week or so.

I`m looking forward to having the opportunity to compare GMD`s gridded inline to glasstafarian`s gridded showerheads.

photobooth,

Shiz

^^^Yea that delay pushed my mini inline back too. I was told I have at least another month wait now and I got on the list in October. :( I was planning to get at least two customs from them but this wait is killing me.

Shiz,

Pappy

shmaporist
And to all a goodnight... :lol:
web.jpg

Pappy,

jimbo

winterize
Looks like something from ALT, can't wait for the reveal! Gonna take a guess, would it happen to be the SGW double waffle bub?

jimbo,

Pappy

shmaporist
This wasn't a new piece coming, it's Lebowski going... :|
web.jpg

A nice chap in AZ made an offer I couldn't refuse. I won't get into raw numbers but my SG Gridded 12 Arm accrued 1.7% in value each day in my possession -- a level of appreciation higher than Mafia vig. :) When I sniped it off ALT there were indications Lebowski had somebody else's name on it. Strange occurrences included a lack of the ALT auto-invoice email even after I verbally requested it twice, something a human behind the scenes would have to manipulate. :/ The ALT Facebook post that originally alerted me to the 12 Arm's availability also mysteriously vanished. :uhoh: There were definitely some red faces at ALT! But they acted like gentleman.

I was fascinated by the gridded tree and wanted to study it. I learned a lot from Lebowski about glass in general and my own needs in particular. At first the size intimidated me but I learned how to manhandle such a big pipe. I though 45mm might be too big a mouthpiece but found it comfortable. I thought I'd have to clean it in the tub but mastered cleaning it in the kitchen sink. I learned how to hit and clear a double chambered piece. The most significant thing I discovered was Lebowski tastes just like Swanee. I guess the Stemline design is responsible. But by the time the vapor hits the tree it's as diffused as it ever will be. So, owning Lebowski was redundant and that's why I sold it. The good news is the sale opened a spot in my rotation. In a few days you'll see the result. :lol:

Pappy,

aero18

vaporist
I saw the listing on BORO market. I wanted it but I also thought that the amount of diffusion was a bit unnecessary.

Ah, I would like to get my hands on a circ to circ micro Toro.

aero18,

jimbo

winterize
My Vertigo bub finally came in this morning, very sweet piece of glass! Won't have
a chance to rip out of it til tomorrow ( on a t-break until then) but have a pic
and a water test video, will post some vids of the supreme thru the bub in the new year...
dscn0088w.jpg

water test with both the downstems.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-szWd5UUo8U

jimbo,

Deep Dial

^^^

I can picture a Cloud resting nicely a top the VG! Very nice acquisition and I hope to have one as well. How nice it must be to switch up the downstems.

Deep Dial,

OC513

Dabaholic
BEAUTIFUL piece jimbo......looks so well made, such clean lines, perfect joints. Cant wait to see you rip her.....bet shes gonna be smmmmmmmmmoooooooth. Congrats!

OC513,

Pappy

shmaporist
jimbo said:
Won't have
a chance to rip out of it til tomorrow ( on a t-break until then)
Very adult. Love that piece! Interested to see which diffy you favor. I've admired the piece but it almost demands a trophy cabinet. :D Keep us abreast and enjoy it!

Pappy,

jimbo

winterize
Thanks everyone! Tomorrow afternoon I should have some time to give
the bub a test run and see which diffy I prefer, can't wait! Hope everyone
enjoys their New Years celebrations! :peace:

jimbo,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Jimbo - I got the same two percs in my bub, can't wait to here your feedback. Can you post a pic of the circ downstem?

stonemonkey55,

jimbo

winterize
stonemonkey55 said:
Jimbo - I got the same two percs in my bub, can't wait to here your feedback. Can you post a pic of the circ downstem?

Not a problem SM, btw your bub is amazing! Had a couple of questions for you, is your 10 arm sealed or open at the bottom? Also when I received my bub both the
downstems had some sort of machine grease on them (at the slide joint) and it took me an hour or so to clean them (kinda pissed me off that ALT would ship them like that), just wondering what that was from?
dscn0092l.jpg
dscn0091l.jpg

jimbo,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Jimbo - is it wrong that I get excited everytime I see his circ. Look at all the slits! I have a mini circ so I was curious how the big circ that goes into the 50mm tube would look like. I think I'm gonna have him make me a bigger one as well :brow:

I had that grease in my female joints as well. My assumption was that it was so that the bowls don't get stuck in the joint so I haven't cleaned mine out. Let me give him a call, Vertigo is very meticulous and the fact that both of ours has that grease leads me to believe that it was done on purpose.

My trees are open ended at the bottom but fused together for stability. What about yours?

stonemonkey55,

Pappy

shmaporist
@ Jimbo > That is the most meticulously crafted SH I've ever seen. Can't wait to see more pix and the action vid. ;)

Pappy,

jimbo

winterize
stonemonkey55 said:
Jimbo - is it wrong that I get excited everytime I see his circ. Look at all the slits! I have a mini circ so I was curious how the big circ that goes into the 50mm tube would look like. I think I'm gonna have him make me a bigger one as well :brow:

I had that grease in my female joints as well. My assumption was that it was so that the bowls don't get stuck in the joint so I haven't cleaned mine out. Let me give him a call, Vertigo is very meticulous and the fact that both of ours has that grease leads me to believe that it was done on purpose.

My trees are open ended at the bottom but fused together for stability. What about yours?

SM, gotta love circs!! (or is it a showerhead?) Gotta tiny one in my SYN bub(20 slits i think) and its amazing!

The grease perplexed me, but I guess you're right, there for a reason and I go and clean it off :lol:

My trees the same, beautiful workmanship, Looking forward to comparing it to the Vertigo slim 10 arm which is closed and fused
to the bottom of the tube, still haven't had a chance to rip the bub :( My torch ran out of fuel and no butane in the house, my bad luck, Supreme's out of commission
until the wife comes home with some butane. Maybe I'll try to run the PD thru it for fun...

Pappy here's a couple pics of the tree, and vids are coming soon and can't wait to see what's next in your glass arsenal!!
dscn0094.jpg
dscn0095h.jpg

On a side note Kulture gonna be selling glass online soon!! I'll be grabbing up a Hitman turbine perk for sure :brow:

jimbo,

Pappy

shmaporist
^ That tree makes me drool over the prospect of the VG HydraTube which SM chose for me.

Pappy,

Pappy

shmaporist
Happy 2011 Y'all! Resolved not to unveil this until Lebowski's new owner was happily combusting away, which he is right now. ;)
http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?pid=105501#p105501
Introducing my new Ben Wilson Mini Inline 11" Tube. To the best of my knowledge it's one of a kind.
If anyone has further insight please amplify.
5304542069_3c13ee10f3.jpg

I sniped it off ALT on midnight Xmas Eve... No shit! :D
There was a 13" and this 11". Realizing what a gem it was and that anyone could snipe it before me I went with the 11". I considered buying both because I could easily sell either but having just sold Lebowski I didn't want to climb back in that saddle.
5305135534_cae355def9_z.jpg

Now onto the juicy details... If ever there was a tube designed for a vaporist this is it! It uses a minuscule amount of water but thanks to the precision inline and ingenious donut splash guard it perks with the best of them. Ben used 4mm for the tube, 5mm for the donut, and what I believe is 7mm for the stem and inline all in a mini tube that fits in the palm of your hand.
5304541577_b57195371c_b.jpg

I almost forgot what it was like to hit a vape unfiltered until this tube reminded me. MOF it's made me rethink the water level I use with Swanee. I feel great now that I have 3 bongs that perform equal yet unique ways. I'll never get bored with my current glass rotation. :lol:
5304541365_03d5738d1b_b.jpg

Pappy,

Nycdeisel

that is so cool, and that the fact that it may be one of a kind is also sick!

I was going to get that in an inline bubbler(it also had that donut splashguard) at my local headshop, but didnt, Im always considering it now....

what a lovely family you have there! they go very well together, I like it.

Nycdeisel,
Top Bottom