Customized vape setups

Shiz

Probably have to check on there constantly but I didn't see one bubbler like these for sale on BM. The guy who posted this 5 arm to 14 arm on grasscity said he got it for $300 which sounds low since the regular 15 arm is $250 on ALT but also pretty sweet and always out of stock. I want the big one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1IEmZ_XlVY&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmmFyIbG5P8

16qnp5.jpg

Shiz,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Veritgo Buildabub just arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Time to take a quick break from work so I can go home and test it out!

stonemonkey55,

Pappy

shmaporist
hereatlast said:
Very cool, hows it feelin?
Feels like a piece of art! Great balance, bubbles galore, clears instantly, extremely portable for its relative size, it definitely delivers more flavor than any of other piece I own. AMOF I was thinking of you and Shiz while hitting this last night because you guys always ask about flavor. I think my SG and SSFG pieces offer more diffusion because their water capacity is far greater. I'll do some pics and flicks when I have the time. Glasstafarian will probably bump up the price on this so I suggest you grab one. ;)
UpBHGX7XfJSgyGamL2dbzZFsXPVpbZn3_m.png

Pappy,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Pappy - very, very cool pick up. Really digging the style and great videos as well. Your family is growing at an alarming rate, might need some glass contraceptive soon! :brow:

stonemonkey55,

Pappy

shmaporist
^ Thanks all! Positively my last pickup this year. Although it's rumored a piece is coming my way I have no knowledge or control over. :lol:

Pappy,

hereatlast

Looks like an awesome piece Pappy. I actually just got rid of my Glasstafarian and am now missing it a little :p

Either way, looks like a nice hit, definitely interested in flavor so its nice to hear that it performs so well at preserving it.

PS: a surprise piece of glass you didn't order Pappy? Hard to beat that! :D

Can't wait to see that Vertigo bub as well from SM, can't wait for my VG piece to get here either ;)

Got another glass purchase in my near future, 2nd-hand but still exciting of course.

hereatlast,

Shiz

jimbo said:
Just put in a glass order! Picked up the Vertigo Monster Bub with 2 downstems! Can't wait!http://aqualabtechnologies.com/scientific-glass/vertigo-glass/vertigo-monster-bub-w-2-downstems.html: , hopefully here in the next couple of weeks...
Looks fun. Can't wait to hear your comparison of each of the stems. Especially the 10 arm tree. ;)

I didn't know they made 13 arm tree bubs similar to the LW bubs but they look just as sick.
VG Tree bub
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djoHLLD3tqw&feature=related
LW Dub bub
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwnvAWCEknw

If you had to guess, what do you guys think the dimensions of those are as far as height and can width? Looks bigger than 50mm to me but not sure.

Shiz,

OC513

Dabaholic
Sweet pick up Pappy......looks very nice.
Cant wait to see Jimbo's Vertigo piece and of course SM55's build a bub vid.

OC513,

jimbo

winterize
Thanks everybody. Now I have to play the waiting game :/ Will post pics and hopefully some vids, cheers y'all

jimbo,

photobooth

Well I have a GMD mini-stemline bubbler, disc diffused slide and an adaptor to use my EQ as a heat gun (no more tubing) on order, should be blowing it in the next couple weeks.
I'm also considering a glasstafarian single chamber fixed showerhead bubbler with some worked sections to replace my recently broken bong.
Is glasstafarian able to grid his showerheads? Is the showerhead in your dub-bub gridded Pappy?

photobooth,

hereatlast

How do you like your GMD mini photobooth?

My showerhead from glasstafarian was gridded. From those recent pics. it looks like Pappy's was as well.

To be honest whether the showerhead/circulator (which one is it damnit!? :lol:) is gridded isn't much of a deal-breaker in my eyes. While the gridded showerhead I had from glasstafarian diffused incredibly well, I'm not sure that the grids provide a 'better' as much as a 'different' hit, not that you were suggesting this photobooth.

Its interesting to think about what's happening to the bubbles in a gridded design (softer edges in most cases it seems) versus a cleanly slit one (sharper edges), even though the style of 'diffusion' may be the same I'd imagine that the way the bubbles are broken up and travel upwards etc. is drastically different in each case. I can't speak on either really as each blower seems to have their own style of production that changes the overall outcome. Either way, it'd be interesting to hear from one these 'design engineers' to see exactly what's going on through their heads :D

hereatlast,

Pappy

shmaporist
^ Thanks hereatlast. Yeah, gridded photobooth. Glasstafarian put a slit diffy in the first chamber to give it a bit more chug.

Pappy,
Top Bottom