Customized vape setups

DaProfessor

Felt like playing with my glass the other day, took some quick vids with my phone. Using a small HiSi AC in all of them to keep the other glass clean. Have some really good bud lately that leaves a tacky residue on the glass in immediate contact with the vapor before filtration.

NBG showerhead bubbler w/ matching inline ac
View My Video

Migrant triple disc w/ headman showerhead ac
View My Video

Toro w/ chubbler to 4-arm diffuser
View My Video

Toro w/ SSFG showerhead attahment
View My Video

I've heard that SSFG may start adding 44mm and 50mm joints to his production. I really hope he does. I want a bubbler, AC and beaker that can utilize these attachments.

DaProfessor,

Carbon

Since someone mentioned the SG Peyote setup, don't you have one of those stonemonkey? I can't remember. If so, how do you like it? It's one of the most beautiful pieces I've seen.

I saw a pic of a bigger peyote pillar setup with a beaker shaped base that looked pretty sick but I can't find it now.

Carbon,

DaProfessor

@Pappy: I usually go for the Migrant or Toro w/ showerhead. I llke those because they give tasty hits and quick to clean.

DaProfessor,

Shiz

Inspired by this thread, I made my first ever milk vid just for you guys. Sorry for the iPhone vid quality but it's all I have.
It's the SSFG mini beaker w/ showerhead diffy and the Extreme Q @220c with about .3 of some delicious Sour Diesel(my favorite). I overloaded my lungs a couple times while trying to beef up the hits. I was sooo fucked up after this vid for hours.

^^Click

Edit for details: I only use the cyclone bowl and instead of stirring I just lift and shake the bowl which works perfectly the same if you have enough room in the bowl for the herb to move around. I did that once in the vid @ around the 2:00 mark.

Shiz,

EonBlue

Soul Rebel
Cool Vid Shiz!

BTW Pappy I received my stemline yesterday :) My stem (like yours) is only 1/4" away from the tube, it is definitely gonna be tight!

EonBlue,

Pappy

shmaporist
EonBlue said:
Cool Vid Shiz!

BTW Pappy I received my stemline yesterday :) My stem (like yours) is only 1/4" away from the tube, it is definitely gonna be tight!
Congrats Eon, use it well! :D Look's like we'll need adaptors for VCX, etc.

Pappy,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Pappy said:
EonBlue said:
Cool Vid Shiz!

My SG Pillar has similar clearance to the stemline and works fine. Let me measure when I get home and I'll let you know for sure.

stonemonkey55,

EonBlue

Soul Rebel
stonemonkey55 said:
Pappy said:
EonBlue said:
Cool Vid Shiz!

My SG Pillar has similar clearance to the stemline and works fine. Let me measure when I get home and I'll let you know for sure.

Sweet Thanks!

EonBlue,

EonBlue

Soul Rebel
As promised...

AOmug.jpg

ydN3e.jpg

B57sU.jpg

EonBlue,

EonBlue

Soul Rebel
Thanks! That little toro has been great, it is very easy to clean and has very low drag.

EonBlue,

OC513

Dabaholic
you guys are killin' me over here.......

eonblue- Beautiful new addition to quite a nice collection.....congrats

Pappy- that SG piece is so sweet.....gotta be quick on the trigger with those things, they go up and they sell immediately

just as I think I am all good on the tools of the trade I get bitten by this damn glass bug......with new baby this is not a good match financially or physically.....life can be cruel at times.

OC513,

Shiz

EonBlue said:
Cool Vid Shiz!
Thanks. Now we gotta see some pics or vids of you vaping with that gorgeous collection. With that nice variety of diffusion you're probably not just vaping through those right?
Pappy said:
^ just missed it, ;)
There's one of each the 12 AND the 8 arm right up the street at my LHS. They're sick but too much tube for me though. Still waiting for a bent neck mini but GMD might take me off the high end market for a good while.

Shiz,

EonBlue

Soul Rebel
Shiz said:
EonBlue said:
Cool Vid Shiz!
Thanks. Now we gotta see some pics or vids of you vaping with that gorgeous collection. With that nice variety of diffusion you're probably not just vaping through those right?
Pappy said:
^ just missed it, ;)
There's one of each the 12 AND the 8 arm right up the street at my LHS. They're sick but too much tube for me though. Still waiting for a bent neck mini but GMD might take me off the high end market for a good while.

Every now and then I do hurt myself with combustion, its a nice reminder why I love the vapor.

EonBlue,

EonBlue

Soul Rebel
DaProfessor said:
@Eon: sexy pea shooter. I gotta get one eventually. So much glass, so little money...

Fo sho! THe pea shooter is sweet I really dig the inlines...I see in your sig you have a Toro big joint how do you like it?

EonBlue,
Top Bottom