Customized vape setups

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
I didnt like sticking the PD on my bubbler at first. It just felt strange and I was afraid I would drop it or something. Now that I have the hang of it, it's pretty cool. I love my bubbler, so I want to use it with everything.

Tstat,

hereatlast

Yup that's my set-up of choice as well. When I'm really looking to milk the bub I throw the PD on there (make sure its on a solid surface so it doesn't tip over in my case) for a few minutes and sometimes throw a t-shirt over the unit to get it toasty, usually clear a stem like that :ko:

hereatlast,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Sorry for reposting these pics from the VapeXhale thread but I didn't want my buddies in this thread to miss out on Vertigo's latest work - so close to being done I can almost imagine myself vaping thru this.

photo%20(7).JPG

photo%20(8).JPG

photo%20(9).JPG

photo%20(10).JPG

stonemonkey55,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
If I am lucky, I should be able to use my 50mm stems from StoneGlassWorks in the bubbler as well. Gotta love the modularity
None.jpg

stonemonkey55,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Wow, man. I am all ready to buy that VapeExhale deal when they become available. Didn't think I needed anything else until I saw that... And this! Damn...

Tstat,

EonBlue

Soul Rebel
SM55 Vertigo is just killin it, that piece is just insanity I am very jealous :) Just picked up my first stemline today from ALT WOOT!

Jimbo that skillet is sweet!

EonBlue,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Eonblue - Thanks, I've been waiting 12 months for this bad boy and it looks like it will be worth the wait. The only thing I might change is to change the second, smaller can so that it could utilize shorty versions of those 50mm stems so that you could swap out the front and back chambers for even more modularity. Damn, should've thought of that before I had the piece made...

You're gonna love the Stemline, I've owned 2 in the past and I think it is quite possibly the best single chamber out there.

stonemonkey55,

OC513

Dabaholic
Every time I open this thread I feel my wallet cringe :uhoh:

Jimbo nice curve & skillet....I personally prefer non worked pieces so that is just my style. I gotta start making my own oil.......paying for it has too much of a mark up here in NY.

EonBlue- Congrats on the Stemline....please post pics when you get it.

SM55- PLEASE get that Cloud into production soon before I buy more glass! Holding off spending my cash because I know I am gonna end up wanting a few HydraTubes......not to mention HydraBubs :ninja:

OC513,

Pappy

shmaporist
EonBlue said:
SM55 Vertigo is just killin it, that piece is just insanity I am very jealous :) Just picked up my first stemline today from ALT WOOT!!
Don't blink, ALT will have it at your door. ;) Congrats and use it well!

@ SM what else is left to say?

Pappy,

EonBlue

Soul Rebel
OC513 said:
SM55- PLEASE get that Cloud into production soon before I buy more glass! Holding off spending my cash because I know I am gonna end up wanting a few HydraTubes......not to mention HydraBubs :ninja:

Word!

I will post pics I have a couple of other new pieces i've picked up this year I'll include as well...

SM55 Modularity....that thing is the Ikea of Bubs already!

EonBlue,

Nycdeisel

Hey guys, just gonna give an update as to my trashcatcher/bubbler order.

All day I was super hyped to receive my piece, I finally get home and open the package and..... they gave me the wrong size fittings ;(

Contacted him, seems like some sort of mix up, now working on getting it resolved.

however, that doesnt stop me from posting pics of what I did receive. same thing in 18s GRRR :mad:

Nycdeisel,

Nycdeisel

heres what I did receive, thank _____ that I had one 18 sized piece and it was a vape attachment!

click^

Nycdeisel,
Top Bottom