TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
Hey FCers.

Just hit the CL off a small showerhead perc with the glass screened injector bowl from VGoodiez and it was so yummy. Perfect roast with no hotspotting at around 4.8 on my dial. Got 2 big, tasty hits and the ABV was brown and even.

I accepted my tradeoff with the fixed glass screen on the injector. I took all glass flavor over adjustable distance to the flower that I'd get with a metal screen. I have a 18/14 adapter I've used with screens too so I've tried a bit of both. With the fixed glass screen it takes some time to dial in the right temp to get the best effects but the taste! A movable screen is easier to experiment with for best taste in the other setups and you can just leave the temp alone.

A question. I've got some hard black hand-rubbed hash I'd like to try in the CL. Could I just plop a pinch it into the all-glass injector, crank it up to 7 or 8 and puff away? I figure I could just spray the injector with some iso after and we're good?

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
You are safe :)

Plotting The Simpsons GIF

I'll be ordering this evening then. So damn excited.

simba

@weedanwine
My order is in, eagerly awaiting my walnut Couchlog 😏 ended up getting the spare o rings and screen set, glass bowl and spare herb chamber. I missed the glass pipe even though it looks really nice, couldn't really stretch that much further, plus I do have enough glass 😂

Really looking forward to getting this one.

Texus

My order is in, eagerly awaiting my walnut Couchlog 😏 ended up getting the spare o rings and screen set, glass bowl and spare herb chamber. I missed the glass pipe even though it looks really nice, couldn't really stretch that much further, plus I do have enough glass 😂

Really looking forward to getting this one.
Good move. I should have gotten extras of all those myself.

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
You might want to reach out to the number on the back of the card. Sometimes international transactions get declined by default. Or it could be any number of other things.

Yeah I've tried that. The phone number just seems to be an endless loop of automated menus. The tricks I learned while working customer servic didn't yield a way to talk to anyone.

It did say I need to register the card online, which I did try, but there was an error. I'm going to give it a while as I just set up the card this morning.

Edit: so I have decided to wait on the log vape. Going to wait until I have a bank account set up again (it's a long story involving a messy breakup). Figure it'll just be easier to use my own card rather then trying to figure out gift cards or ask family members to use their cards.

That said I think between the log and what I've decided on in the meantime, my VAS for home units will be satisfied.

Last edited:

simba

@weedanwine
So I got a call from UPS asking for EC-IDs, I explained this wasn't an Ecig device and contained no liquids or batteries in the package, and told them it was more correct to classify the package as a herbal aromatherapy device. Not heard anything back since then 🤞🏽

Hoping it comes through all fine, but I guess the good news is that it's in the country!

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
Hey Brother,

Post up a pic of what you are looking for!! I may have a few somethings that would work for you!!
I am down in Windsor, Ontario!
Always down to help out!!
Thanks! Had to re-order from VGoodiez for the CL 14mm glass injector bowl. I just couldn't find something similar in Canada anywhere so I'm good for now but lmk if you've got a list of good sites!

Zillacon

🤠🤠🤠🤠
@rkw2 from experience it depends on how you use it. With the stock stem and bowl I find the recharge time to be virtually non-existent. When you use the glass wpa that's where you may get into needing some buffer time. If you do a large bowl in the glass wpa it may take ~1-3minutes to recharge.

YMMV

rkw2

@rkw2 from experience it depends on how you use it. With the stock stem and bowl I find the recharge time to be virtually non-existent. When you use the glass wpa that's where you may get into needing some buffer time. If you do a large bowl in the glass wpa it may take ~1-3minutes to recharge.

YMMV
Thanks, that's good info!

olysh pops

Mine arrived today and it is stunning. I'm still getting my technique dialed in, but I already love it.
Quick question, how long does it take for the heater to recover back up to temperature? I.e. how long do you have to wait between bowls?
;)

Last edited:

rkw2

Thanks, @olysh pops . I read that a couple of days ago, not sure what's happened to my short term memory since yesterday ;)

But thank you for reminding me of that and your excitement post with payload and temp details.

I'm only running flower and I'm down around 4 on the dial, good to know that shouldn't be a problem.

RedZep

Can't comment directly, but sure looks like my kind of Sherlock. My other favorite, but also not so portable, is the Prophet, in large part due to the carb hole which I really love in dry pieces. But I believe carb hole versions are no longer an option. Not standalone but the most portable of the bunch might be OWW's Inception if you find a good case.
This inception stem. Does it force the vapour to double back on itself twice? It's unclear from pictures how it would work.

Top Bottom