• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

cosimo

Chris@420Eng

Manufacturer
Everything is fine!
Sorry for not beeing so active. There was a lot of stuff to do.

We are switching the website to a new host and have to wait for them atm.
We will hopefully be back soon.

I hope the site runs well.

there will be a bit of a change in the prices for some wood types, cause we added matching controllers
for the 4 normal models.

There will also be a new butane vape available on the website.
Its the result of a lot of tinkering and accidentally combusting and i think you will like the design.

Greetings
Chris

rvarick

Everything is fine!

there will be a bit of a change in the prices for some wood types, cause we added matching controllers
for the 4 normal models.

Its the result of a lot of tinkering and accidentally combusting and i think you will like the design.

Greetings
Chris
Exciting news - on both items!

Are you planning to make matching wood controllers available for sale to existing owners? I'd love something that matches more with my Olive/Grenadill Couchlog for sure!

Last edited:

coolbreeze

I'm interested in some more info on this new butane vape. That thing looks super slick.
I'm all in on that. It kind of looks like the REFC JetDryV. Never could get one of those, but tbh this will make me mind that a heck of a lot less!

Edit: Wonder if the bowl is dual purpose for injectors? Or Couch Logs? If that's a 14mm injector bowl....

Last edited:

KanehBosem

Cannabis is Kaneh Bosem.
Testing custom WPA I ordered years ago Bolivian Rosewood Stepped Female to Male 14/18mm WPA for Grasshopperlooking
from KGWoodCrafts.
Did some extended heating on the top to take out any rosin from the wood.
First impression much more potent and intense then the other bowls but still testing.
IMG-2068.jpg
IMG-2072.jpg
I finished to test the wood bowl WPA 14mm female to 14/18mm male very solid results and consist to improve air flow I changed the screen to S&B capsule that I cut this also require less maintenance then a regular screen, With the wood bowl the CL is fully durable and no glass to break I would love to see some wood bowls offered for sale.

Spin0620

Everything is fine!

for the 4 normal models.

Greetings
Chris
Do you ship to the United States?

Spin0620,
Top Bottom