This vape does hit me quite hard. This rip put me down last night:

AVB:

B33-AD4-C7-3939-47-C5-8-D26-AA92181-EA254.jpg

Chris@420Eng

Manufacturer
Hi everyone,

the homepage is now public. With only a handful logs left. (Sold already to early access people)
I will add logs from time to time. I think i can finish some over the weekend (all wood options)

Thanks for supporting my project, it means a lot to me!

420eng.com

Razhumikin

Hi everyone,

the homepage is now public. With only a handful logs left. (Sold already to early access people)
I will add logs from time to time. I think i can finish some over the weekend (all wood options)

Thanks for supporting my project, it means a lot to me!

420eng.com
Congrats on this big accomplishment! The Couchlog has really changed the game and has quickly become one of my favorite vapes ever. Im excited for more people to get their hands on them and see what makes it such a special device!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Edit, here’s a video, I can give the glass bowl a solid 2 thumbs up. Unbelievably terpy hits

Awesome! By the way I'm sure you know, when you pulled the carb to clear without removing the log, seems plenty of vapor seeped out the bowl into the log and beyond? Maybe you don't mind though and it's probably fine, but that would drive my ocd nuts lol Unfortunately since the carb does not cut through to the down stem it can be tough to fully clear the piece with it.

Congrats on the site @Beefcake@420Eng looks great! Hope to try one someday :tup:

danjens

Awesome! By the way I'm sure you know, when you pulled the carb to clear without removing the log, seems plenty of vapor seeped out the bowl into the log and beyond? Maybe you don't mind though and it's probably fine, but that would drive my ocd nuts lol Unfortunately since the carb does not cut through to the down stem it can be tough to fully clear the piece with it
You’re spot on.
First day with the prodigy and I have been playing with the water levels in effort to make the carb a little more functional. I was trying to kill two birds by testing this particular water level while making a glas bowl video to share. The little trickle of vapor that is drawn with the plug pulled is definitely not ideal and I’ll likely just pull the bowl.
One negative on an otherwise brilliant piece of glass.

Shit Snacks

You’re spot on.
First day with the prodigy and I have been playing with the water levels in effort to make the carb a little more functional. I was trying to kill two birds by testing this particular water level while making a glas bowl video to share. The little trickle of vapor that is drawn with the plug pulled is definitely not ideal and I’ll likely just pull the bowl.
One negative on an otherwise brilliant piece of glass.

Yes exactly, your water level looks good in the video, it is designed to be used with a lot of water like that, also so you have less volume to fill. Not having the carb cut through the down stem was an oversight after they were already made, it does still work to help add airflow in as you clear, but yes you still want to remove the vape on the top imo Cloud Connoisseur is also doing wood bowls now, with a carb bypass option, not sure it could be used with the CouchLog though, CL glass bowl is 14 female not 18?

Last edited:

danjens

Yes exactly, your water level looks good in the video, it is designed to be used with a lot of water like that, also so you have less volume to fill. Not having the carb cut through the down stem was an oversight after they were already made, it does still work to help add airflow in as you clear, but yes you still want to remove the vape on the top imo
I agree with you 100%.
I did find the carb hole comes in pretty handy when cleaning/changing water. Much easier pouring out of the carb hole than awkwardly shaking water out of the mouthpiece.
So far this has been my favorite water piece to use with the Couchlog.

Lozo

I just received my Olive / Grenadill Couchlog along with two matching stems, in short I love it. I'm a little under the weather at the moment so can't give it a full test but I am super impressed by both the form and function. Flavour is incredible as is the strength of this little vape. I greatly appreciate the magnetic touch to the Couchlog and the supplied sticky back disk makes using that function an easy reality on any surface and stems that don't roll around when laid flat, brilliant!! It's got a tiny footprint for such a big hitter, it's super easy to use with pretty much zero learning curve.....highly recommended.

If you're buying one or thinking of buying one definitely get the glass bowl too. I loaded a couple of scoops in, set the Couchlog to 7.5......damn that vapour was thick !

TeaCup

Hey guys. Never owned a log vape before so I don't know what everything looks like inside. I definitely want one of these, but I don't know if I'm super sensitive to woods, or have just been unlucky with my last few wood purchases, but I've been unable to use my last purchases because of disagreeing woods with my body. Can something be rigged up inside these wooden stems like what Lamart does with his. Or @Alan, any insight? I don't do water, so I'm looking for native hits. Thanks alot.

Shit Snacks

Hey guys. Never owned a log vape before so I don't know what everything looks like inside. I definitely want one of these, but I don't know if I'm super sensitive to woods, or have just been unlucky with my last few wood purchases, but I've been unable to use my last purchases because of disagreeing woods with my body. Can something be rigged up inside these wooden stems like what Lamart does with his. Or @Alan, any insight? I don't do water, so I'm looking for native hits. Thanks alot.

Alan can likely make you a custom stem! Oh yeah if you just find the right steel to fit in the CL stem it should be fine, maybe with sanding, true not all wood is the same, but I really like the feature of steel lining or glass lining these sort of wood stems... There must be some glass stems that fit here as well, has anyone tried, with a plain roasting stem of some size and a basket screen?

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Pretty excited about my CouchLog. I've wanted a kingwood one all along. Even though the image on the site didn't show it, I'm really hopeful it will be multi-toned with both sapwood and heartwood, like another I saw in this thread. That's one of the things that makes kingwood so beautiful. Either way I'm sure I will be ecstatic.

I'm actually a little surprised there are any left to buy on the site. But I suppose it is expensive, especially shipped to the US.

Joie de Vivre

Email bounced back so I will just ask here, about a UK power cord - whether it ships with one or what I should get? Ideally not a socket adapter. My order is in anyway. :)

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Pretty excited about my CouchLog. I've wanted a kingwood one all along. Even though the image on the site didn't show it, I'm really hopeful it will be multi-toned with both sapwood and heartwood, like another I saw in this thread. That's one of the things that makes kingwood so beautiful. Either way I'm sure I will be ecstatic.

I'm actually a little surprised there are any left to buy on the site. But I suppose it is expensive, especially shipped to the US.
@Beefcake@420Eng confirmed that mine is heartwood only. As predicted, this did not dampen my enthusiasm a single bit. Can't wait!

Grass Yes,
Reactions: bossman
Top Bottom