Cheap High Quality Bubbler

coolbreeze

To [potentially] further complicate your decision making, @VGOODIEZ has 20% off their GooRoo stock including the colored triple horn sidecar:

20220327_125726.jpg
Man, I been eyeballing that since it came in. Hope someone grabs and enjoys it!

GratefulDread

Photos SAML just sent me of the dewaar version of the carbed drop in a piece as requested.

I told him it looks great but I'd post here for feedback.

Any objections, suggestions or death threats? ;)

jhsspe36gmra1.jpeg

8kkwob46gmra1.jpeg

v7nr6d36gmra1.jpeg
Nice. I've been away from my PC so I haven't been in touch with them yet.
It's not quite what I had in mind but It still looks pretty good.
Although, the tolerances are pretty tight there on the FC-187 lol
It seems I wasn't able to accurately describe the shape of the TAG pieces; or he just decided to simplify it.
On the TAG ones the straight part of the tube is attached to the bottom joint on a slight angle; which leaves more room for bigger vapes etc.
Not sure if I'm going to bother seeing if they'll make another version and ultimately he will make whatever he thinks will sell the most.
If you like how it is you should try to grab one in case he changes the design.

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
Allow me to enable your addictions by pointing out that TAG have a 35% off code atm.... :evil:

Wait a sec, is the joint on the bottom too close to the uptube and will be a problem for bigger vapes?
:lol:
If you wanna accomodate log vapes it may be best to add a few mm horizontal clearance there but I would prefer it like that...more or less.

Also, is there a carb plug? Can we have one with a ball plz?
:)

Last edited:

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...
Nice. I've been away from my PC so I haven't been in touch with them yet.
It's not quite what I had in mind but It still looks pretty good.
Although, the tolerances are pretty tight there on the FC-187 lol
It seems I wasn't able to accurately describe the shape of the TAG pieces; or he just decided to simplify it.
On the TAG ones the straight part of the tube is attached to the bottom joint on a slight angle; which leaves more room for bigger vapes etc.
Not sure if I'm going to bother seeing if they'll make another version and ultimately he will make whatever he thinks will sell the most.
If you like how it is you should try to grab one in case he changes the design.

Yeah, it's not easy to communicate the small details for sure.
Great work on assisting him with it.

It looks great for my use.
We'll see what he ends up putting out I guess.

If you wanna accomodate log vapes it may be best to add a few mm horizontal clearance there but I would prefer it like that...more or less.

Also, is there a carb plug? Can we have one with a ball plz?
:)

I personally don't need to accommodate any of the bigger vapes I was just thinking for those that do. lol.
It's fine like it is for my use as well.

I would hope it comes with a plug! lol :D
lol one with a ball would be cool but it makes sense for him to just use the same one on his cloud buddys.

yeswecann

They are doing the straight fab as well, a short one and a small one, CaliBear FOL style... Plus FOL Klein incycler (outer drain) along with the modified FC-Mod meets Goo3piece... Good time for cheap glass lol

Fuck now I am telling them to bring back the classic inline honeycomb from 10 years ago!
I can neither confirm nor deny that I was a ghost behind that :p
  1. Small
  2. Large
I've asked they increase the height fab in the small piece…way too much space between it and the SOL.
I'm super tempted to grab that TAG 8" hammerhead.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I can neither confirm nor deny that I was a ghost behind that :p
  1. Small
  2. Large
I've asked they increase the height fab in the small piece…way too much space between it and the SOL.
I'm super tempted to grab that TAG 8" hammerhead.

Yeah and I told them to fix the mouthpieces but they said it's too late for this batch...

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
If anyone is wanting glass from MJ Arsenal, it's 35% off for a few hours with code MJ35. MJ Arsenal has it's best sale early, so now is the time. After midnight sale goes to 30%, then 25%.
I got the Apollo, and the Atlas and Royale in the VE.
MJ Arsenal has glass for the Puffco Proxy.

Last edited:

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
Wow, thanks for this. Some great pieces
I've got the Mini Rigs, the Orbital Series, and the Vape Editions in clear glass. Initially, I figured they were the cost of Dynavap stems, and mostly used for Dynavap, but over time I've started using them with multiple vapes. Getting 10mm M to 14mm F, and 10mmM to 18mmF adapters helped. Some 10 to 14 as injector bowls with a screen, so the Arsenal has been in use for my Hot Rod and Ddave Omega Wand vape. When I ordered the Dab-Ready, I got two of the 10mm bangers to use with the Arsenal. It's starting to feel more like glass, than an odd side collection.

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
told them to fix the mouthpieces
Sounds kinda offensive !

I would assume that they would need to be melted together with a torch.
Nah, silicone gel works great, adds a bit of soft padding between the pieces, and can be removed without a trace. The plug will not get so hot as to create a problem with the silicone.

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
Spoke with Goo Roo Glass. I'd put in an order for their sidecar pipe and wanted the bowl moved. While I was on the phone, I went ahead an requested an Upline Rig with the mouthpiece moved from Right to Left. I love mine, and wanted a backup. I imagine I'll order another piece this sale, but between Goo Roo and MJ Arsenal I am done for a little minute, while I figure out if I have any further unmet glass needs, and what those might be.

Shit Snacks

Sounds kinda offensive !

...to whom? Why would someone be offended by other people not liking flat narrow mouthpieces or wide flared mouthpieces...? They have been been a common complaint on the CaliBear and GiliGlass straight fabs respectively... Also I think it would be far better for Popular Glass to not outright clone the competition (especially when it is flawed) and instead make it their own design a bit more... :2c:

Spoke with Goo Roo Glass. I'd put in an order for their sidecar pipe and wanted the bowl moved. While I was on the phone, I went ahead an requested an Upline Rig with the mouthpiece moved from Right to Left. I love mine, and wanted a backup. I imagine I'll order another piece this sale, but between Goo Roo and MJ Arsenal I am done for a little minute, while I figure out if I have any further unmet glass needs, and what those might be.

I'm not sure what you mean when you say sidecar pipe? Do you mean their small inline?? ...Nice though, yeah they can customize anything like that, you should have asked about getting a color frit base for your second upline though ;) I just snagged another Instagram heady rig so going to hold off on grabbing one of those myself for now

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
...to whom? Why would someone be offended by other people not liking flat narrow mouthpieces or wide flared mouthpieces...? They have been been a common complaint on the CaliBear and GiliGlass straight fabs respectively... Also I think it would be far better for Popular Glass to not outright clone the competition (especially when it is flawed) and instead make it their own design a bit more... :2c:

I'm not sure what you mean when you say sidecar pipe? Do you mean their small inline?? ...Nice though, yeah they can customize anything like that, you should have asked about getting a color frit base for your second upline though ;) I just snagged another Instagram heady rig so going to hold off on grabbing one of those myself for now
Thank you, @Shit Snacks . I mean the Sidecar Screen pipe. No, not their small inline, the Sidecar. I ordered Jade Green. The small inline is a bubbler, as far as I know, but if there is an inline pipe, I'd look. I have an Upline Pipe, but that's GRAV, not Goo Roo.
I didn't want a color frit base on my second upline, I wanted clear glass to match my other Uplines, thank you. Did you have a color choice that would have suited me better? I'm pleased with the clear, but as I "should" have asked about a color frit, what would you have had me get?

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Thank you, @Shit Snacks . I mean the Sidecar Screen pipe. No, not their small inline, the Sidecar. I ordered Jade Green.

Oh, a combustion pipe?!? To use with the neo or another vape?? don't tell me if it is actually for smoking jk lol ;):lol::whip:

I didn't want a color frit base on my second upline, I wanted clear glass to match my other Uplines. Did you have a color choice that would have suited me better? I'm pleased with the clear, but as I "should" have asked about a color frit, what would you have had me get? Considering my other glass and all, as I did? I would hate to have messed up my order when I took such care to get it exactly the way I wanted.

Oh, well if that's what you want then of course you did what you should have done! Sorry "should" is a tricky word we shouldn't be using much says therapy at least lol if you prefer clear then that's fine, but they have a lot of colors for the frit bases, I already have orange myself (and orange yellow swirl) which I love, and I also really like the aqua blue color (have a mouthpiece with that as well) while I am always a fan of purple and pink, so those frit bases look great too! Basically just wanted to live vicariously through you a bit haha since I won't be grabbing one now and I'm not sure which color I would choose between purple pink and aqua blue or even a darker blue...??

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
Oh, a combustion pipe?!? To use with the neo or another vape?? don't tell me if it is actually for smoking jk lol ;):lol::whip:

Oh, well if that's what you want then of course you did what you should have done! Sorry "should" is a tricky word we shouldn't be using much says therapy at least lol if you prefer clear then that's fine, but they have a lot of colors for the frit bases, I already have orange myself (and orange yellow swirl) which I love, and I also really like the aqua blue color (have a mouthpiece with that as well) while I am always a fan of purple and pink, so those frit bases look great too! Basically just wanted to live vicariously through you a bit haha since I won't be grabbing one now and I'm not sure which color I would choose between purple pink and aqua blue or even a darker blue...??
I've never been a smoker. Started with vaping 5 years ago, and am still here. Combustion is an accident, in my mind. My plan is to use with the Hot Rod and/or Neo. It's an unusual design, but with the bowl on the left, I have to pass over the stem, and the way I'd hold the bowl, it looked like there's a fair chance I could burn myself. I also don't want to cross the midline if I don't need to. Switching sides would solve these concerns. It's hard to find the pipe on the site, so I would Google Goo Roo Sidecar Screen Pipe, if curious. I'd post it, but I'm not there yet with Imgur.
I've got a sizable glass pipe collection. It's hit or miss with which vapes they fit, but vapes are being invented all the time. The pipes aren't going anywhere, and they aren't just for smoker's, not that I'm Smoke Shaming anyone. It's just not my path.
My Upline Bubbler and Upline Rig from GRAV are both clear, and mouthpieces are centered. My first Goo Roo Upline has a Right Sidecar mouthpiece, so now I want Left. I might want to take a picture that's a mirror image. In fact, I do, but also want the Left option for vaping. I'd been planning to get a backup before I break the first one, so this was the time.
I am thinking of getting a colored Welded Tater Tot, but haven't decided on color there.
You have lovely glass @Shit Snacks , I'm just pretty comfortable with deciding what I like for myself, but I appreciate your enthusiasm. You are always a joy to hear from, and I value your thoughts and good will.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

I'd post it, but I'm not there yet with Imgur.

Thanks for the explanation and kind words! Yeah not everyone is so taken with colored glass like me, having the sidecar on opposite sides is a great idea though and easily makes the backup an easy choice even if still clear :tup:

imgbb .com is much better to use, you can just go to the website on your phone, upload the photos, then you select full BB code, copy the IMG brackets and what is between them to paste here (without the URL) then the images will display

coolbreeze

My plan is to use with the Hot Rod and/or Neo. It's an unusual design, but with the bowl on the left, I have to pass over the stem, and the way I'd hold the bowl, it looked like there's a fair chance I could burn myself. Switching sides would solve this. It's hard to find the pipe on the site, so I would Google Goo Roo Sidecar Screen Pipe if curious.
I would ask them how big the mouth is, it may fit the Neo as is. If they will customize the sidecar, maybe they would also put a joint in place of the combustion bowl if it looks like the fit with your vapes is uncertain.

Top Bottom