Cheap High Quality Bubbler

ChooChooCharlie

Was aiming for smaller volume, and this GooRoo is smaller, but very light and thin. Little Roo looks like a dry ashcatcher. Roor is heavy and thick, base better too, price higher too. Easier to see milk production in Roor, and I suppose because of more volume to slow vapor flow, milk gets thicker in Roor. I like these styles, put on tall dresser near window along with FTP, stand n hit , exhale out window

Goo-Roo-n-Roor.jpg

yeswecann

Yeah I didn't know if that was necessary since they have the other modular fab now, I just told them to not make it wide flared or too narrow and flat like it is lol
You got a visual ref for how you would like it? I'll try to get the message through.

yeswecann,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Someone received the Samlglass FC-199 and posted photos on reddit. Looks nice the MP is kinda short tho. Anyone on here get theirs yet?

joxs2fp4cjsa1.jpg

Yeah they said the mouthpiece was from one of those Genesis Glass modular fab hooks... Posted a function video too, looks good, except I think we should have had them make the perc facing down for the fab perhaps? Maybe they can make a new version available that way too...

2pumpchump

So when I was full on smoking I didn't care for WPs as much but starting to like them with my vapes.. after reading way to much info to take in at once I finally just picked a cheap 1 from GAS STATION GLASS .. yeah its exactly like it sounds lol .. basically ebay glass except I can actually see it .. and price are OK for what you get the first was a disk perk dab rig was $13 it had a bad weld but I don't think that matters to the chunk of steal that fell on it lol my new one was $21 I believe you call a shower head perk with a combination bowl I use for an adapter. This has shown me how much they have changed in 20 years lol all will need drop downs .
Is this a place we can share our cheep finds or only for places with deals ?

LesPlenty

Company Rep
So when I was full on smoking I didn't care for WPs
I never owned a bong but used a few, just joints and spliffs when I smoked but now I vape I have quite a few!
Is this a place we can share our cheep finds or only for places with deals ?
Both...cheap is also relative/subjective so good value for money 'too expensive to some' sneak in here too and that is good also.:tup:

DavidVape

Owner, VapeWidgets.com
Retailer
Just got a new Straight Fab only $89 with a 10% off coupon.
Really enjoying it so far, only issue is you have to be careful or you can end up with water in your mouth hahaha.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Just got a new Straight Fab only $89 with a 10% off coupon.
Really enjoying it so far, only issue is you have to be careful or you can end up with water in your mouth hahaha.

Nice, yeah don't load too much hehe, this is the CH Troy one from JCglassshop on DHgate, nice to see it being sold from another seller at a reasonable price!

DavidVape

Owner, VapeWidgets.com
Retailer
Nice, yeah don't load too much hehe, this is the CH Troy one from JCglassshop on DHgate, nice to see it being sold from another seller at a reasonable price!
Lmao, I have learned the hard way a few times now with over filling the water, its always a pleasant surprise to have a month full of water hahaha! Otherwise this thing is awesome for taking big rips, been hooking it up to my volcano bags and my Terp Pen with a silicon tube.

2pumpchump

OK so I been wanting a globe/ orb/sphere.
With deals going on I was wondering appions on globe/orb/sphere Round vs cube/block Square ??

2pumpchump,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
With deals going on I was wondering appions on globe/orb/sphere Round vs cube/block Square ??
I have one of those matrix spheres. I really like the removable MP, etc. The piece itself is probably my least favorite glass. I don't like the perc and the glass is super thin. However they are inexplicably popular. Mine was part of a prize package so I feel bad about criticizing it, but I can't recommend it.

EarthworldTim

I have one of those matrix spheres. I really like the removable MP, etc. The piece itself is probably my least favorite glass. I don't like the perc and the glass is super thin. However they are inexplicably popular. Mine was part of a prize package so I feel bad about criticizing it, but I can't recommend it.
Just to second this I have the non-matrix globe from Ali express(slit/spike sphere perc) and it's also my least favorite piece but is convenient if you prefer using a whip(I don't). The novelty of milking the sphere didn't last long for me and they're not compatible with many drop downs and dry catches.

I don't have a modular TAG piece but I'd probably go for one of those over a globe type piece. I have a seconds TAG superslit perc piece and it's really nice for the price. There were some posts about the modular donut perc from TAG that looked nice a few pages back.

2pumpchump

I was actually thinking about the 420 bundle @VGOODIEZ
Or the orb .
I guess what I'm trying to ask is Brand for brand is a orb or a cube less off to get broken ?

Last edited:
2pumpchump,
Reactions: LesPlenty

coolbreeze

I was actually thinking about the 420 bundle @VGOODIEZ
Or the orb .
I guess what I'm trying to ask is Brand for brand is a orb or a cube less off to get broken ?
One of the things you might look out for is the globes tend to have very airy percs with large downstems, perfect for massive blowback. If you're comfortable pulling your vape religiously, you're fine. If not, it's a major pain with weed raining down everywhere. It looks like Sneaky Pete has tried to tame his percs in the Megaglobe MK2, but I haven't seen any review mention that in particular. Maybe that's a real improvement?

The little Magic Flight Orbiter has a nice ufo perc and NO blowback. Cools well for a small globe, etc.

If you don't mind laying out the cash, Vgoodiez also has the MilkBall, which is a wonder rig.

Top Bottom