Cheap High Quality Bubbler

GratefulDread

They are doing the straight fab as well, a short one and a small one, CaliBear FOL style... Plus FOL Klein incycler (outer drain) along with the modified FC-Mod meets Goo3piece... Good time for cheap glass lol

Fuck now I am telling them to bring back the classic inline honeycomb from 10 years ago!
Wow.. Not all heroes wear capes. 🤙👑
Are you responsible for the laser-cut percs that he sent me photos of too?! 😆

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Wow.. Not all heroes wear capes. 🤙👑
Are you responsible for the laser-cut percs that he sent me photos of too?! 😆

Haha no I saw the news on Reddit before and just now giving them advice not to make the mouth pieces as shitty as those are lol

I'm not sure who told them to make that klein but that was the fol in the photo I saw

GratefulDread

Well then ya heard it here first.. laser cut percs coming from SAML...
52784483746_57e2414b62_z.jpg

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
@Haze Mister you recommend the drop down from dhgate for it's shape? I cannot clearly understand from your post, you find it better from the usual shaped drop down because of the narrow connection of the 2 joints?
Yes. I just want to move the vape a little away from my face, and get a carb hole with a plug in the system. The more tubing you add to a rig, the more air you have to inhale along with your vapor so it kinda dilutes the hit. I get enough cooling from the bubbler.
" shrivelled penis , she said.

SAML said he's going to make them, asked for a bit more details like measurements, so we'll see how he goes.
Yes please... I need a break from asking folks in China for glass stuff! Be sure to detail every little thing (including glass thickness) or they WILL get it wrong, LOL. I would go for a narrow tube made of thick glass. So that it is no wider (inside) than the end of the 14mm male joint if possible....

Last edited:

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
How about forgetting the tricky curves for now and jus' gettin the fucken thing done :shrug:

drop-it.jpg

Last edited:
Haze Mister,
Reactions: LesPlenty

GratefulDread

How about forgetting the tricky curves for now and jus' gettin the fucken thing done :shrug:

drop-it.jpg
Something I suggested was keeping the horizontal distance between the two joints at a minimum; the curve helps with that.
There are lots of dropdown/side step adapters on DHGate. I'm hoping for something more compact.
That's why I hope he gets the non-dewar version right.

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...
Yes please... I need a break from asking folks in China for glass stuff! Be sure to detail every little thing (including glass thickness) or they WILL get it wrong, LOL. I would go for a narrow tube made of thick glass. So that it is no wider (inside) than the end of the 14mm male joint if possible....

lol I had only a very brief experience and I didn't dig it.
I'm just personally not good at working through the confusion.
That's why I am very glad others are assisting him with it.

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
Ban this thread!

Haze Mister,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Shit Snacks

Nice, yeah they are great mouthpieces, but I prefer them at more of an angle, so I use with a 45° angle adapter and I love it with my TAG and other three pieces...

I'm going to grab a 6-inch downstem for my yhookah blue 3piece, I just got a 5-inch one I am using in a different bubbler and it is so much better now, they're great downstems!

Ban this thread!

I don't get the joke? Exactly lol

But I saw there inline is only $89 on sale now as well, thinking about asking if they have any color frit versions available as I had seen a red one in the past in the store on Instagram... I am supposed to be done though! Is that the joke? lol

Shit Snacks

Speaking of Goo Roo, glad to see they finally updated their pictures of the small inline:

https://www.goorooglass.com/store/p57/Small_Inline.html

Good price too...

Oh yeah! I was browsing and saw that but didn't even notice haha good catch I did see that they have color frit version too (although seemingly no color choices for that and the large, just different shades of blue?) and was a little tempted for that as well but do not need it! Trying to sell my own large orange

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
GooRoo is having 25% off for 420. Three-piece bubbler and large inline for $90, Klein recycler for $218.
Just over there trying to decide what I can't live without. I've got welded couch potato, welded Tater Tot, and the Upline. Right now, the sidecar pipe looks good, but not sure about which bubbler...

Top Bottom