Cheap High Quality Bubbler

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...
the Megaglobe MK2, but I haven't seen any review mention that in particular. Maybe that's a real improvement?

I bought one of these on an impulse because I loved the built-in carb and hadn't seen that before.
Also bought the long mouthpiece with it.
It was pretty sweet for a week or so, that new car feeling, you know. ;)
But I started to realize it actually wasn't very comfortable for me to hold compared to any other piece I have.
And there was nothing special about it performance wise.
So, it got pushed to the back of the cabinet. lol.

I'd sell in the classifieds but the dhgate versions are cheaper than I could ship this thing within Australia for. :rofl:

coolbreeze

What’s good about the milkball?
It's thick and well-built, cools well, has a nice chug, great flavor, stable, nice desktop height, distance between the mouthpiece and the joint is good for torch vapes, handles the heavies well, etc. The scallop is just a visual design, same with the fuming. It's one of those simple pieces that does it well, like the Goo Roo 3-piece.

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
Shit Snacks said: told them to fix the mouthpieces

Sounds kinda offensive !
...to whom? Why would someone be offended by other people not liking flat narrow mouthpieces or wide flared mouthpieces...? They have been been a common complaint on the CaliBear and GiliGlass straight fabs respectively... :2c:
"Fix your mouth! piece! b***ch!" :lol: Seriously though, the MP is an important part of the bubbler that is so far mostly overlooked!

The size of the mouth hole really affects the behaviour of the bubbler and the shape of the part that touches your lips really affects the feel of the piece..

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

"Fix your mouth! piece! b***ch!" :lol: Seriously though, the MP is an important part of the bubbler that is so far mostly overlooked!

The size of the mouth hole really affects the behaviour of the bubbler and the shape of the part that touches your lips really affects the feel of the piece..

I didn't tell them that haha I said that here as a shorthand since most people seem to know what I mean, now it's taken several more posts just to explain that to you :rofl:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal

This is why I tend to favor a joint instead of a mouthpiece on so many pieces so that one can add whatever they like. Obviously, that doesn't really apply on small pieces when it's more of an inconvenience...

Edit: sorry, that stutter was bothering me... ;)

Last edited:

2pumpchump

@coolbreeze thanks for the tip as i need to keep that in mind with a lot of theas new stile WP...
yea i got my eye on the gooroo 3 peace but allready want to bitch about the mouthpiece and dont even own it yet
ok back to the cheep stuff lol.
i found a website got some good prices i cant say the quality or any thing about the seller but plan to order 1 or 2 things . the prices are worth checking out

2pumpchump,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
The one thing that pushes me away from many pieces that have removable mouthpieces, because I usually feel the need to use keck clips, and I think those plastic keck clips are ugly as shit, and really cheapen the look of the glass.

Does anyone know of some other more classy type of clips than those plastic keck clips that look like a children's toy version of what should be the real thing?

Maybe I should try something this these. They are better than the shitty-looking plastic ones, but still don't get where I'd like to be.

I wish someone made glass ones, like a glass half-piece that slides on the joint from the side, then a glass ring or cone that you bring down on top of it which holds it all in place or something.

Something that looks more elegant than the keck clips I normally see available.

Last edited:

GratefulDread

I bought a few different types of keck clips to compare. The plastic ones are the most secure, followed by the metal band ones, and then the metal wire ones.
E: They all do the job though, and I don't know if different brands perform differently than the ones I have. I find myself using the metal band ones lately.

Last edited:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Yeah, but I've even had mouthpieces pull off and drop to the floor because it stuck to my lip for a split second when I pulled away. Because of experiences like that, I always feel the need to use a keck clip on my pieces like that these days.

Maybe if I had some super expensive heavy and heady mouthpieces, then that would not be an issue, lol. But I've found it too risky to use my pieces with that kind of removable mouthpieces without using a clip.

You know what would be cool? GonG connections in pieces like this with little magnets imbedded in the glass. I wonder if that's possible?

coolbreeze

The TAG modular vapor rig mouthpiece arrived and I actually like it more than I thought. It's nice and open, decent angle.
IMG-4247.jpg

*Objects in the image are much, much larger than they appear.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Cross posting from the heady thread because on sale these become cheap glass pretty much for the quality especially:
I was tempted by this one too after seeing the function video on their page as it is still the last one in clear with 40% off at check out, though I was able to restrain myself so someone else should snag it:
There is also 30% off going on here, making this other clear recycler a worthy pickup I would think as well:

I'm not sure if or when or what sale would be here, but this is already a pretty reasonable price for another style of straight fab too:
It actually has a shower head perc coming down between the egg so that would allow you to load less water than the other designs with fountain percs, fine with more water too and better milking visuals faster... Unique!

Last edited:

coolbreeze

You can do much worse than a Big Ballr. Vapefiend have a permanent 420 discount code.
Saw a few folks using these and looked into them because it looks quality and the perc looks less likely to create blowback. Ended up going with the Milkball because a shipment came in, but this was definitely the find price-wise. I think @Stueylakes has one, maybe he'd share his thoughts.

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
From when I still had a flip brick. It's really excellent for a long slow draw from something convection heavy and then clearing it in one (with.a Tasty Tube this can be pretty intense, so be warned). I have no bro-science explanation for recommending use with convection heavy pieces btw, aside from my own experience.

coolbreeze

From when I still had a flip brick. It's really excellent for a long slow draw from something convection heavy and then clearing it in one (with.a Tasty Tube this can be pretty intense, so be warned). I have no bro-science explanation for recommending use with convection heavy pieces btw, aside from my own experience.
Thanks! I had a feeling it was a nice one. Sounds like it is similar to the Milkball, too.

2pumpchump

Stueylakes

Saw a few folks using these and looked into them because it looks quality and the perc looks less likely to create blowback. Ended up going with the Milkball because a shipment came in, but this was definitely the find price-wise. I think @Stueylakes has one, maybe he'd share his thoughts.
Indeed I do sir! Its big really big and very airy draw, next to no restriction and it fills up, bit too much for me! I also incidentally have the bubble! In all honesty i rarely use either, where are you located ping me a dm and ill sort you out with both if you want!

The big ballr has a circ pirc and the bubble has a double circ perc both very free flowing and for the price are very good. I prefer the big ballr. Minimal diffusion and remarkable cooling with tons of flavour retention.

Top Bottom