Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Haha i was waiting for you to custom make one so i could steal your idea lol...just kidding dude....i know you will come up with something sweet...i just got a email off them..they are taking their festival holidays over there now for 20 days they said...yeah they said again they will make anything

Oh yeah the Chinese holidays, so doesn't really make sense to order for a little while anyway! Good good... I never put any effort into my own attempts at a design so it's good we have more proactive people like you here, I just find the manufacturers :tup:

GratefulDread

Got my passthrough adapter(s) from PopularGlass. Pretty happy with them so far. They're kinda tall though, as someone here mentioned. Can confirm that the carb joint on the 18mm version is 18mm as well, which I like. Featured on my DHgate bubbler I got like 4 years ago.

52624956367_891b8f342b_z.jpg
52625906640_9601ac9d60_z.jpg

52625472881_25b221d4ed_b.jpg

redrum891

Oh yeah the Chinese holidays, so doesn't really make sense to order for a little while anyway! Good good... I never put any effort into my own attempts at a design so it's good we have more proactive people like you here, I just find the manufacturers :tup:

that custom blue glass has now went up to like $160? Was it that much last night? Or was I too stoned and stupid to remember lol. Sucks that is mad expensive, I might just grab that green one for a backup when I start to vas again.

If you were getting a custom piece like that, which perc would you prefer? Also, why aren't most percs upside down or is that a vaping thing, where you want less water? In case I ever decide to make a custom piece ;P

also the video showing it in action, he is using a ton of water? right? sorry if im buggin ya and asking too many questions.

redrum891,

Shit Snacks

that custom blue glass has now went up to like $160? Was it that much last night? Or was I too stoned and stupid to remember lol. Sucks that is mad expensive, I might just grab that green one for a backup when I start to vas again.

Just checked, same price as before, like 136 with $13 shipping so almost 150 yeah... It's really good quality, the stuff from this place, definitely more worthy of the price compared to some other options imo

If you were getting a custom piece like that, which perc would you prefer?

I don't know there are way too many options if you're choosing from every possible thing lol not sure I could do a custom piece being so indecisive myself... And practically more than some of these are not really going to be much difference honestly

Also, why aren't most percs upside down or is that a vaping thing, where you want less water?

They are, in fact that was more common before they started doing more inverted percs like these... Has I explained previously, that is the difference between fountain head and shower head style, and it is a trade-off, the smooth pull bubble stacking that requires a bit more water, or the slight restriction that allows you to load less water. They both have their place! There really are all different types of configurations for every type of perc

also the video showing it in action, he is using a ton of water? right?

Correct (they are making it full function into the swiss holes but I can't imagine any situation where anyone would ever use that much lol)

sorry if im buggin ya and asking too many questions.

Also correct, always ;):lol::p I just can't help but answer since I have done such deep dives and I'm able to retain a lot while keeping everything pretty straight in my mind

condition

Oh, there is no 2022 model, they just called it 2023, helps indicate that it is brand new, but it's not like a new version of a 2022 design or in another color, the entire thing is a brand new custom design... Specifically very different for a straight fab style, particularly their more traditional variation that has been available in clear?
Hi Shit Snacks, the prices are different for EU residents, maybe DHgate automatically calculates the VAT, as Ferrari said. So I understand that they call it 2023 version to indicate that it is brand new. The "2022" model, LOL, is significantly cheaper for me an EU resident, thats why I asked for the differences, check it out, it is like $60 less.
Also is this considered straight fab bubbler?

2023-01-14-14-27-12-2023-Glass-Bongs-Gravity-Bongs-Water-Pipes-Hookahs-Tornado-Bong-Ash-Catcher-High.png

2023-01-14-14-27-37-2022-Gravity-Bongs-Water-Pipes-Hookahs-Tornado-Bong-Ash-Catcher-High-Quality-Per.png

Shit Snacks

Hi Shit Snacks, the prices are different for EU residents, maybe DHgate automatically calculates the VAT, as Ferrari said. So I understand that they call it 2023 version to indicate that it is brand new. The "2022" model, LOL, is significantly cheaper for me an EU resident, thats why I asked for the differences, check it out, it is like $60 less.

Right, I just can never remember if redrum is in the EU or the US, but their question to me was as if they were in the US since this kept coming up repeatedly here lol the repetitive redundancy is what's begun to annoy me honestly... Sounds familiar that they are actually outside US

Also is this considered straight fab bubbler?

No that's why I don't consider it a 2023 version of a prior 2022 version even though that's how they want to classify it I guess?

These are swiss hole joints so they're not quite a fab really...

You can see here how different a fab is, but the principle is the same, it has an internal hollow cylinder with all the little swiss style holes instead of large hole sections...

redrum891

Not Nice. Warning point issued.
Right, I just can never remember if redrum is in the EU or the US, but their question to me was as if they were in the US since this kept coming up repeatedly here lol the repetitive redundancy is what's begun to annoy me honestly... Sounds familiar that they are actually outside US

No that's why I don't consider it a 2023 version of a prior 2022 version even though that's how they want to classify it I guess?

These are swiss hole joints so they're not quite a fab really...

You can see here how different a fab is, but the principle is the same, it has an internal hollow cylinder with all the little swiss style holes instead of large hole sections...
nah, not eu.. and i've like double posted the same glass 2 time, maybe 3?. This bong has been brought up, gilliglass / straight fab lately.

man you need to chill out some if you get annoyed, you have a some petty smugness about you. This is a weed vape forum, in a glass discussion about bongs.....you literally bit the other guys head off because he forgot to add 1 word that made him look dumb for a moment. I know you live here but grow up. goodness, idk if you are a wanna be reddit/discord mod or well....no or to it. IDK.....

I'll leave you alone, you can have your thread back @Shit Snacks ... sorry for us "dumb" people to post in it and annoy you sir.

redrum891,

Shit Snacks

nah, not eu.. and i've like double posted the same glass 2 time, maybe 3?. This bong has been brought up, gilliglass / straight fab lately.

man you need to chill out some if you get annoyed, you have a some petty smugness about you. This is a weed vape forum, in a glass discussion about bongs.....you literally bit the other guys head off because he forgot to add 1 word that made him look dumb for a moment. I know you live here but grow up. goodness, idk if you are a wanna be reddit/discord mod or well....no or to it. IDK.....

I'll leave you alone, you can have your thread back @Shit Snacks ... sorry for us "dumb" people to post in it and annoy you sir.

So sorry to have offended you, I don't think I called anyone dumb, I thought my post made it clear it was all tongue in cheek:
Also correct, always ;):lol::p I just can't help but answer since I have done such deep dives and I'm able to retain a lot while keeping everything pretty straight in my mind

I don't remember biting anyone's head off, but I know you responded with the sad emoji to one of my replies so I edited to make my intent clearer... it's tricky to convey tone and feelings writing internet forum posts...

Anyway it is just my feeling that your posts have been asking repeated questions about the same pieces repeatedly, obviously I have been replying trying to help, so how annoying could it be? I always waste my time myself!

I guess I'll stop helping here, I've posted enough already, probably too much for anyone to read, so what's the point lol

LesPlenty

Company Rep

Shit Snacks

Got a well-built bubbler for just under US$40, lots of bubbles, just the way I like it.

Oh nice! You found the TAG reverse shower head, looks like another great fun addition!!

Ariwe

Got a well-built bubbler for just under US$40, lots of bubbles, just the way I like it.
Love this piece too – excellent value.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...

Looks like the model TAG sources, and the one that CH used to sell, which was the TAG. My most used rig, liked it enough to buy a backup. I spent 2-3x as much, but I do believe that TAG gets the top shelf ones.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

have a some petty smugness about you. This is a weed vape forum, in a glass discussion about bongs.....you literally bit the other guys head off because he forgot to add 1 word that made him look dumb for a moment. I know you live here but grow up. goodness, idk if you are a wanna be reddit/discord mod or well....no or to it. IDK.....

@redrum891 @Shit Snacks ia vital for this thread and their posts are very helpful. When I'm not sure about a piece, they are anlways down to give their best insights, based on their extensive testing with lots of glass pieces and papered with several type vapes. This helps me savetime and Money in the process by limiting my acquirement of sucky glass.

Being the active contributor to the thread that they are, it shouldn't be a surprise that one might get slightly annoyed after habing spent energy on helping someone with a piece, and than a few Pages later someone - somwtimes Even the samen person it feels - start posting a ridiculously humble a plea for help with some of the same questioned about the pieces that got talked about a couple pages ago. Sometime by users who have already been asked to skim back a few pages. That can get annoying. We're not a service desk or a sales team.

People here are most helping with finding new glass. The repetitiveness of already asked questions is annoying. Especially when great options are suggested almost every page, it gets tedious. We're here to talk about our scores and how we likte them, and to share nice deals. Also we try and help each other with questions. If the same/similar questions get asked over and over about the same/similar pieces, and can be answered by simply scrolling a few pages back. At a certain point the tolerance for that repetitiveness dwindles. I know tha to prevent this theres been plead for a glossary of Glass relater words. Though that's a thing that
Is unlikely to complete anything, there's no one's stopping anyone who Thinks they're helped by this to set something up.

I know you live here but grow up. goodness, idk if you are a wanna be reddit/discord mod or well....no or to it. IDK.....

So it's about their underdeveloped intellect? Like adulthood is when adult people can post only a certain amount, but if you post more you must be a younger people and then it's okay?

Your attacks on the person here are devoid of any dignity, and I wonder where you would place them in that spectrum. Do they belong the adulthood or to the childish end.

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
I really appreciate the knowledge shared here, and the time given to give it, but the format doesn't help strangers much. With such an interesting and inclusive title, enormous length, and no sticky, it's not surprising these misunderstandings happen.

On this thread we are lucky to people with exceptionally granular knowledge answering questions from people who are used to info being curated quite differently, and who start with significantly less knowledge about both the topic, and etiquette.

And these misunderstandings will continue to happen until we take steps to organise the info shared here differently, or assert the expected etiquette more effectively.

Thank you to everyone who shares their options here btw.

condition

@redrum891 @Shit Snacks ia vital for this thread and their posts are very helpful. When I'm not sure about a piece, they are anlways down to give their best insights, based on their extensive testing with lots of glass pieces and papered with several type vapes. This helps me savetime and Money in the process by limiting my acquirement of sucky glass.

Being the active contributor to the thread that they are, it shouldn't be a surprise that one might get slightly annoyed after habing spent energy on helping someone with a piece, and than a few Pages later someone - somwtimes Even the samen person it feels - start posting a ridiculously humble a plea for help with some of the same questioned about the pieces that got talked about a couple pages ago. Sometime by users who have already been asked to skim back a few pages. That can get annoying. We're not a service desk or a sales team.

People here are most helping with finding new glass. The repetitiveness of already asked questions is annoying. Especially when great options are suggested almost every page, it gets tedious. We're here to talk about our scores and how we likte them, and to share nice deals. Also we try and help each other with questions. If the same/similar questions get asked over and over about the same/similar pieces, and can be answered by simply scrolling a few pages back. At a certain point the tolerance for that repetitiveness dwindles. I know tha to prevent this theres been plead for a glossary of Glass relater words. Though that's a thing that
Is unlikely to complete anything, there's no one's stopping anyone who Thinks they're helped by this to set something up.
Are two or more people behind Shit Snacks?

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
Are two or more people behind Shit Snacks?
It'll all be a lot simpler if we all agree to assume
- the ontological unity/integrity of thread participants
- good intent
- that we're all a bit further down the spectrum than many people find comfortable, and
- that we're all committed to exploring/explaining the relative/incremental benefits of glassware under $120ish

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I do believe that TAG gets the top shelf ones.
My version is perfect, probably the straightest piece I now own (only about 20 left as I keep breaking them) and much of the feedback is the same...much better than expected.
glassware under $120ish
Maybe AU$ as my limit is US$100 and I usually like 2 for that much as I find glass is a consumable item!

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
Dude i'm baked i apologise for going off topic...

The reason i asked is because i got this made up and was going post it in this thread and was so baked forgot to.

That is fucking nice but the price is ... not nice. The seller needs to be told off.

Shit Snacks

That is fucking nice but the price is ... not nice. The seller needs to be told off.

Well they are free to charge however much they feel is fair, they do really nice work, and for such a unique piece as this I think the price is extremely fair personally... I mean I don't know why one would say Biao can demand such high price yet Yhookah cannot, considering the quality of work, with color, and the exclusivity of the designs... Hell there are other sellers who charge even more (like VintageGlass and don't forget CaliBear and TAG pieces all come from China costing much more as well) So feel free to tell them off, and accomplish nothing, if it's too much for you then you don't buy, as simple as that, they're not going to lower the price for your (imo misplaced) opinion...

Top Bottom