Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I saw a water pipe posted but could not find it that was similar to a D020 but had a spiral in the can to the perc that might work well dry, anyone remember it?

I think that was in here if we skim back?
This is the closest thing it could find to that description in the past year.
What might be the drawbacks to a piece like this? assuming all the joints are nice and tight, and the perc slits fire evenly?

Grass Yes,
  • Love
Reactions: LesPlenty

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I think that was in here if we skim back?
I went back a couple of dozen pages but could not find it as I was looking for the picture.
This is the closest thing it could find to that description in the past year.
Well done! That is the one I was talking about.
rBVaVl2j3GuAK95uAAFujzQMgzA881.jpg

Might work well dry?

redrum891

I went back a couple of dozen pages but could not find it as I was looking for the picture.

Well done! That is the one I was talking about.
rBVaVl2j3GuAK95uAAFujzQMgzA881.jpg

Might work well dry?
wish.com sells these for cheaper iirc, i posted this a while back.

i think there are some in stock from usa seller too, cause i considered grabbing one. if you keep looking you might see it. not 100% sure though

redrum891

damn, this is cheaper than the gilliglass. kinda wish the ending of the mouthpiece was different. Gilliglass works perfect but also has a pretty wide neck on it. wondering how a smaller one would feel and the higher fab egg mounted.

redrum891,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

damn, this is cheaper than the gilliglass.

Where you are located? Because looking at it now it's $69 and Gili is 63 (got mine for 55 and other people got it for 50 or 45 on sale so just need to wait for the right discounts and coupons)

kinda wish the ending of the mouthpiece was different. Gilliglass works perfect but also has a pretty wide neck on it.

That's the problem with all of them, none of them are perfect, this one could have been better but then it is too wide and flared and the GG is like just so big lol others from other pieces are in between, it's a really tough game! Always sacrifice

wondering how a smaller one would feel

That CaliBear or that yhookah one, but those are even narrower next with thick flat mouthpieces also not ideal...

and the higher fab egg mounted.

I don't think that really matters, all it does is allow you to add more water, without working the egg into your perc... Not much of a big deal either way and like I said before probably varying even with the same piece to piece

redrum891

Where you are located? Because looking at it now it's $69 and Gili is 63 (got mine for 55 and other people got it for 50 or 45 on sale so just need to wait for the right discounts and coupons)

That's the problem with all of them, none of them are perfect, this one could have been better but then it is too wide and flared and the GG is like just so big lol others from other pieces are in between, it's a really tough game! Always sacrifice

That CaliBear or that yhookah one, but those are even narrower next with thick flat mouthpieces also not ideal...

I don't think that really matters, all it does is allow you to add more water, without working the egg into your perc... Not much of a big deal either way and like I said before probably varying even with the same piece to piece
Yeah, I think they lowered the price a little on gg.

probably would be my go to but to be honest, gg is just fine and im quite in love with it. i'll never buy another random rig without some proper feedback.

appreciate all the help from everyone!

redrum891

Just wondering if you could have any rig made what would it be ? All opinions welcome......WARNING ....i might steal your creation.

lot of variables from what i learned from snacks[look at how many vapes he has, and tons of glass]! i have mine and would like to try the variants. it beat my last 3 other bongs by a long shot, mega globe** / klein incycler / sidecar for my main setup by a lot...

learned to go dry on my mighty over water too but i barely use that now. was using a hydratube for it dry. I need to grab a j-hook for fun.

redrum891,

Weedaholic

This would make more sense as a more general post, not in this thread...?
Dude i'm baked i apologise for going off topic...

The reason i asked is because i got this made up and was going post it in this thread and was so baked forgot to.

Last edited:

redrum891

lol, you fine man. i've said 100 dumber things in this thread.

it's just lot of people need to know a few things to try and help. there's not a 1 does all. It's all good though, we all get baked and rant trying to enjoy our thoughts. don't take it wrong and enjoy your night mate and never let anyone online ruin it for ya!

edit ;; how you finding all these fab 19mm style bongs on dhgate? I can only find like 3 atm ><... that is sick! maybe too much diffusion though? snacks would be a good to ask on that.

Last edited:

redrum891

WHich vape you intend to use with the rig? Is it for use with vaporizer with dry herbs?
I should have listend to you.... I'm conditioning my flower and the FM is ass. I should have gotten a BCG.

curious on what vape device he is using too.

redrum891,

redrum891

Yeah dry herbs dude...i got one made for me last night...Sorry man i got it made for my Flowerpot.

that high dollar one you last linked was nice, not sure if too much diffusion. which piece did you get?

the gilliglass is cheap for such a nice piece and works nice with my fp. inhale.co one I linked with the teal looked sick.

Weedaholic

that high dollar one you last linked was nice, not sure if too much diffusion. which piece did you get?

the gilliglass is cheap for such a nice piece and works nice with my fp. inhale.co one I linked with the teal looked sick.
Thanks dude, I must have a look at the one you suggested for sure...I got the last one i posted with the blue.

Weedaholic,
Reactions: redrum891

redrum891

Thanks dude, I must have a look at the one you suggested for sure...I got the last one i posted with the blue.
hell, that one is better than my gilli i would think. not sure about percs diffusion but it looks like a real nice piece.

just hard cause a lot of bubblers aren't made specifically for vaping it seems. idk too much, still learning...I would trade the gg for that piece! unless the perc makes airflow hard? idk :( ... snacks might chime in and give his opinion on that piece.

i can only find like 3 bongs like that on dhgate, how did you find that blue one, after months of looking, never seen it. >.>

condition

Thats an amazing piece, I don't have one but I really want a gravity bong.
Do you know the difference between this and the 2022 models? Is it only the color parts?

Shit Snacks

The reason i asked is because i got this made up and was going post it in this thread and was so baked forgot to.

Ahh niiice that looks pretty fantastic, certainly different with the Swiss holes not a straight fab, and sort of hybrid laser cut frit lace disc fountain perc... Blue too!

hell, that one is better than my gilli i would think. not sure about percs diffusion but it looks like a real nice piece.

just hard cause a lot of bubblers aren't made specifically for vaping it seems. idk too much, still learning...I would trade the gg for that piece! unless the perc makes airflow hard? idk :( ... snacks might chime in and give his opinion on that piece.

i can only find like 3 bongs like that on dhgate, how did you find that blue one, after months of looking, never seen it. >.>

Dude, they said they just got it custom made up lol That's why you have not seen it listed before when searching... They are new now!

Odd that it is already posted for sale as well since they have other pieces unlisted still?

Last edited:

Weedaholic

Yeah @redrum891 i got it custom made off the seller had it done in 12 hours.
Thats an amazing piece, I don't have one but I really want a gravity bong.
Do you know the difference between this and the 2022 models? Is it only the color parts?
@condition Not sure about the difference dude between this and the 2022 model.....Never really looked at the 2022 model
Ahh niiice that looks pretty fantastic, certainly different with the Swiss holes not a straight fab, and sort of hybrid laser cut frit lace disc fountain perc... Blue too!
Thank you @Shit Snacks my man..yeah i just emailed the seller and he said he would make anything i wanted...He asked me then could he list it on his store and i said go for it ...sharing is caring lol
That's pretty great @Weedaholic looks better than the clear one with Swiss holes they showed me before, less narrow neck. I love my modular piece of theirs, very well executed. Should be a sweet water piece
Thank you @Abele Rizieri Ferrari ...that piece you have is sweet out....probably my next purchase off them

Shit Snacks

@condition Not sure about the difference dude between this and the 2022 model.....Never really looked at the 2022 model

Oh, there is no 2022 model, they just called it 2023, helps indicate that it is brand new, but it's not like a new version of a 2022 design or in another color, the entire thing is a brand new custom design... Specifically very different for a straight fab style, particularly their more traditional variation that has been available in clear?

Thank you @Shit Snacks my man..yeah i just emailed the seller and he said he would make anything i wanted...He asked me then could he list it on his store and i said go for it ...sharing is caring lol

They are great, little language barrier, but not so bad especially with drawings, yeah nice that you are not retailing them exclusively haha so they can take advantage of your design that I'm sure will sell well for them!

How long until I order one :rolleyes: :rofl: :mental:

A new one on eBay, inline to donut...

Last edited:

Weedaholic

Oh, there is no 2022 model, they just called it 2023, helps indicate that it is brand new, but it's not like a new version of a 2022 design or in another color, the entire thing is a brand new custom design... Specifically very different for a straight fab style, particularly their more traditional variation that has been available in clear?

They are great, little language barrier, but not so bad especially withdrawings, yeah nice that you are not retailing them exclusively haha so they can take advantage of your design that I'm sure will sell well for them!

How long until I order one lol
Haha i was waiting for you to custom make one so i could steal your idea lol...just kidding dude....i know you will come up with something sweet...i just got a email off them..they are taking their festival holidays over there now for 20 days they said...yeah they said again they will make anything

Top Bottom