Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
The opinion is in the context of Weedaholic basically giving anguschenchen's store the design (at least they asked for permission, lol) and in the context of similar pieces on dhgate. It is Weedaholic who could tell them off ( to maybe accomplish nothing).

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
The opinion is in the context of Weedaholic basically giving anguschenchen's store the design (at least they asked for permission, lol) and in the context of similar pieces on dhgate. It is Weedaholic who could tell them off ( to maybe accomplish nothing).

I mean, that context makes me think it could cost more... It is a completely custom design unlike anything else offered by any other seller... I don't think it should cost less just because weedoholic gave them the design ideas? All the elements are still their own work... (I've had other sellers laugh at me for requesting lower prices or singular items when they require a certain quantity ordered lol and many refuse to customize their work)

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
Well, if it had a nice slit or FoL perc and was $90 I would put it in my cart ... This is around what similar pieces on the gate seem to cost... and is still more than they cost one or two years ago....

Anyway- I am geting the pink and fumed silver RBR 3 from this store delivered this week :brow: (and it was cheaper at $120) so as a customer I have the right to complain. :lol:
Funnily enough, I had asked biao.t for this plus fumed gold two years ago.... and he replied he can only do fumed silver... it took him some time to get round to it..

I also find this weirdly sexual

rBVa4V-_YluAWhhqAAOKUkO4cH0791.jpg

:cool:

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Yeah the piece looks actually as least as good as the vintage glass with the Swiss holes and the price is better as well. Plus all experiences with the manufacturer have been positive, quality of the glass being the most essential. I actually was maessaging with them around last summer
I think to have a similar piece done, based on the Swiss hole they had shown me, but with some adjustments like @Weedaholic bht got sorta lost in translation plus their reluctance to to single order. Very attractive piece, we're it not for my Protege coming with the cheese holes and some other glass as well it would've neem hard to resist

Shit Snacks

Well, if it had a nice slit or FoL perc and was $90 I would put it in my cart ... This is around what similar pieces on the gate seem to cost... and is still more than they cost one or two years ago....

Yes prices have gone up in general, FOL perc is actually extremely difficult to find on DHgate and even more so at a price like that with additional features like this (Gili has the slitted option for much less and imo the overall piece reflects that) I say again the piece you are talking about is totally unique (that specific perc, those swiss holes straight fab style, the color used where it is, and the actual glass joints and thickness quality) so I think it is more than reasonable at the current price, especially considering DHg coupons to save $1-18 depending when you order (which is what I am waiting for myself lol) although I certainly understand that hesitance to purchase anything like this for any more than $90, I pushed myself past that barrier and have been rewarded with some really nice unique pieces that I find superior in pretty much every way to the cheaper pieces available from other sellers... I mean I am spending enough on the vapes themselves, and I take such good care of my stuff, that I was able to justify investments in some nice glass to compliment them, personally!

Anyway- I am geting the pink and fumed silver RBR 3 from this store delivered this week :brow: (and it was cheaper at $120) so as a customer I have the right to complain. :lol:

Haha that's awesome, yeah we all have the rights to complain, most of it is on deaf ears if it is even absorbed at all, but I am here to listen and reply my own perspective hehe good discourse either way!

So I cannot justify paying that much for any RBR, I had been tempted, but fortunate enough to hold out for discounts and get more basic color options, from two different sellers than the one we are talking about, and both are extremely nice for the price! Though now I know it is not my favorite style of piece so I am glad I didn't spend more colors I might like more, whereas I think spending more money on colors and design elements for a straight fab is more valuable to me and my vaping preferences... Anyway you have to report back and let us know how that RBR from them is though as I am still very curious!!

Funnily enough, I had asked biao.t for this plus fumed gold two years ago.... and he replied he can only do fumed silver... it took him some time to get round to it..

Oh yeah that is someone who does a lot of custom work, at cost, right? Why I mentioned them as an example before, yeah often it takes a lot of patience to get any request

I also find this weirdly sexual

rBVa4V-_YluAWhhqAAOKUkO4cH0791.jpg

:cool:

LOL I can see that... Yeah Phoenix Glass can really be hit or miss for quality and service as they sell so much wholesale all over... By the way that link did not work, it just took to DHgate home page, not sure where you took the link exactly or how you pasted it, but I fixed it above...

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
The RBR 1 clone I have is just a nice, relaxed, cool and tasty bubbler with a groovy vibe- I can get bigger hits from my (bigger) klein egg recycler (Popular Glass, I think) but with slightly less flavor and more draw resistance and a more serious, getting-down-to-business feel and occasionally some coughing. I will definitely report on the new RBR and post a photo or two...
It's a shame the Chinese guys will not do gold fuming as the combination of gold with silver fume in one piece is really something!

Weedaholic

That is fucking nice but the price is ... not nice. The seller needs to be told off.
lol..I think the price is about right for that piece especially when you add color to it...I was happy with it anyway.
The opinion is in the context of Weedaholic basically giving anguschenchen's store the design
There was similar pieces already about on dhgate before i got this.. @Abele Rizieri Ferrari posted one of them a few pages back i think something like it anyway.So it's not really my design...The seller and myself just made some adjustments to it to suit my needs

I also purchased this piece with it for a present for a friend and it brought the total down to 202 euro for the two pieces.

https://www.dhgate.com/product/2022...age.astab.1.mvT7i1O55wuHegVhgWzd&resource_id=

Shit Snacks

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: LesPlenty

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
@Samlglass decided to list the @iDRINKBLEACH CC Glass clone once more
@Samlglass @FrackCombustion They are pretty lame. They talked to me and some other people I talk to a couple times which both ended up being full of lies. I’m glad the quality of work they do is pretty rough. Really bad joints, welds, supports, and where they add their own style to it, it looks bad.
It shows how they are desperate for sales compared to other competitors in their price range who are too busy to ask people to design glass for them to make in Reddit and other forms of social media.
@Samlglass @FrackCombustion is gonna do what he’s gonna do, I will just make sure to give other people better options for vendors at better prices and quality when I see his post and people asking about his products.

Shit Snacks

Why did they stick a carb there lol

Because it was cloned by people who don't know what they're doing exactly so they couldn't catch the dysfunctional mistake either :rolleyes::lol::mental:

@Samlglass @FrackCombustion They are pretty lame. They talked to me and some other people I talk to a couple times which both ended up being full of lies. I’m glad the quality of work they do is pretty rough. Really bad joints, welds, supports, and where they add their own style to it, it looks bad.
It shows how they are desperate for sales compared to other competitors in their price range who are too busy to ask people to design glass for them to make in Reddit and other forms of social media.
@Samlglass @FrackCombustion is gonna do what he’s gonna do, I will just make sure to give other people better options for vendors at better prices and quality when I see his post and people asking about his products.

Damn that sucks them giving runaround with lies, yeah notice how they have not popped in again over here, they also have not replied to me on Reddit yet again... Agreed if people want to get rough stuff this way I guess that's what this is for, but you're already doing a great service designing and curating pieces for us then selling them at reasonable prices and the quality is top notch in my experience... :bowdown:

I own all three of @iDRINKBLEACH ’s products (though I managed to break my Prodigy :( ) and they’re among my favorite pieces. Buy from him, it’s worth it.

100% this, worth saving up for to buy a Prophet and/or Protege over most anything else in here imo and there are more pieces to come!:brow::cool:

Honored to have had a small part in it :D

LesPlenty

Company Rep
would not be able to clear vapor from the downstem
That is why I said it is to clear the can without having to pull thru water to do so like a cloud buddy which some people like...0 restrictions to clear the main part.:2c:
I still do not like the look of it and I like even less the dodgy feel about his copying but that is the problem when getting stuff made there.
Seems like you can get Trademark protection if you know the right people there,

LesPlenty,

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

That is why I said it is to clear the can without having to pull thru water to do so like a cloud buddy which some people like...0 restrictions to clear the main part.:2c:
I still do not like the look of it and I like even less the dodgy feel about his copying but that is the problem when getting stuff made there.
Seems like you can get Trademark protection if you know the right people there,
A cloud buddy* (if we're talking about the same thing) goes before the downstem. So releasing the carb means you'll be able to clear the piece (downstem as well as the can itself), without pulling extra vapor in through the vaporizer or steamy bowl. It will draw through the water though, because it follows the same draw as a regular hit, except the the source of the intake isn't the vaporizer but the air surrounding the uncapped cloud buddy joint.

*I might have misunderstood your sentence structure. Yes if people want to clear just part of their can but leave the vapor that's in the downstem, this will work. I don't know why anyone would want that, but its possible.

Afaik @Samlglass has 0 part in manufacturing for CC and they allegedly got the design sent from someone on Reddit. I don't think it's necessary to do business in China to get copied by Chinese manufacturers.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari,
Reactions: Shit Snacks

Shit Snacks

Again, not everyone wants the restriction of the water when clearing,
... but it is not going to be fully clearing then is all I am saying... Anyone who wants it, more power to them I guess... I just think it looks pretty bad and from my perspective the way it got made was also quite bad...

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: LesPlenty
Top Bottom