Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Do I want to aim for big hits, with a decent size glass piece so when clearing im forced to take in extra vapor extra fast?
That's not really how it works. When you're white walling your glass it's not like a single load of vapor that fills the water piece, you keep refilling the glass with fresh vapor as you draw from the mouthpiece. Then when you notice your lungs are starting to reach their limit you take your vape off and clear the water piece. It's just timing like @Shit Snacks says. And of course not all pieces operate the same so some won't allow you to take those kind of continuous hits or even fill the piece with thick white vapor.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Oh okay, yeah so this is called an incycler actually, and they kind of suck lol it is really difficult to have open enough airflow, to actually get it to recycle, the klein funnel is inside the main chamber instead of separate like a regular recycler, so in practice it probably works more like a plain fountain perc rig, especially with the airflow of the mighty I would think?

I wish I could find a good neck to replace the glycerin one. Glycerin bongs are great but taking care of them are such a pain in the dick...getting them out the freezer every session. Plus I clean my stuff daily........I wish I could get rid of it, I have the bong dual XL one too... lol

Haha yeah the glycerin is annoying, offers too much longer vapor path, further affecting the air flow in a tough way, no wonder you cannot fully clear the piece in one hit lol I wanted to try them for the extra icy cooling but it just seems like too much hassle and too many negatives, I also think the vapor condense is more on the icy surface so you might even lose more??

I think that klein would be great if I could get a bent neck, I don't like having to stand up and bend over. I was using a whip for a mouth piece but felt pretty hard to pull on my volcano hybrid.

Yeah a whip wouldn't work well either, like I said that's just not a great piece and not a great piece to have a modular top with restrictive mouthpiece lol

Not too hard to find alternative mouthpieces in general, just need to know what female joint that is, and the website doesn't say, super helpful lol That looks like it may actually be 18 mm female though meaning there are plenty of alternative mouthpiece options:
For example

redrum891

Oh okay, yeah so this is called an incycler actually, and they kind of suck lol it is really difficult to have open enough airflow, to actually get it to recycle, the klein funnel is inside the main chamber instead of separate like a regular recycler, so in practice it probably works more like a plain fountain perc rig, especially with the airflow of the mighty I would think?

Haha yeah the glycerin is annoying, offers too much longer vapor path, further affecting the air flow in a tough way, no wonder you cannot fully clear the piece in one hit lol I wanted to try them for the extra icy cooling but it just seems like too much hassle and too many negatives, I also think the vapor condense is more on the icy surface so you might even lose more??

Yeah a whip wouldn't work well either, like I said that's just not a great piece and not a great piece to have a modular top with restrictive mouthpiece lol

Not too hard to find alternative mouthpieces in general, just need to know what female joint that is, and the website doesn't say, super helpful lol That looks like it may actually be 18 mm female though meaning there are plenty of alternative mouthpiece options:
For example
yea it's 18mm for the neck. I can't even try to post these locally either to try and sell ... ugh i wish the south would hurry up and legalize. ;/ it's complete horse shit, i have to feel like a criminal for having a half oz, while people smoke half pound joints in front of the white house.

Shit Snacks

yea it's 18mm for the neck. I can't even try to post these locally either to try and sell ... ugh i wish the south would hurry up and legalize. ;/ it's complete horse shit, i have to feel like a criminal for having a half oz, while people smoke half pound joints in front of the white house.

I've never posted, or sold anything locally, and I live legal, I would just post here in the classifieds and ship wherever! I hope you got a good deal on that piece, it is crazy expensive, you would probably have to take a loss selling it unfortunately...

Shit Snacks,
  • Sad
Reactions: redrum891

Marlox

@Shit Snacks
I know you are the right one to ask this, so where are you? :D

I bought this china-glass some time ago now:

I'd like to buy something new, but i am completely overwhelmed by the selection^^
But it has to be a piece that can be completely disassembled like this one, even the main-stem, and with a 18-joint for the WPA.
Do you remember something like this from your eternal shopping-tours at DHGate and other shops?

Sorry for calling you directly, but it seems like you are the china-glass-master here :D

Marlox,
Reactions: dimmusp

Shit Snacks

@Shit Snacks
I know you are the right one to ask this, so where are you? :D

I bought this china-glass some time ago now:

I'd like to buy something new, but i am completely overwhelmed by the selection^^
But it has to be a piece that can be completely disassembled like this one, even the main-stem, and with a 18-joint for the WPA.
Do you remember something like this from your eternal shopping-tours at DHGate and other shops?

Sorry for calling you directly, but it seems like you are the china-glass-master here :D

Haha no worries, you did the right thing, nice linking to the previous thread for the reminder as well! So I don't have to repeat my feelings on that piece now :rofl:

Anyway you are in luck, because I recently posted about discovering and receiving this one (with a different style spare downstem included as well) and am loving it, easy recommendation for what you are after:

Edit to Add: that Gili Glass straight fab finally arrived, looks pretty great for the price, however there is some weird white mark inside the perc glass that seems impossible to clean at least with salt and alcohol so I messaged the seller about that... Boo Logo:
PXL-20221011-233636548.jpg

Decent thick glass, the classic good for China quality, though there are other little imperfections, variance like my egg is very close to the perc and the hole sizes, nothing that is really a problem! I will say the mouthpiece is huge, flared and on the large side size wise... it is almost too big for me, but fortunately it is just too big enough lol

Last edited:

redrum891

Haha no worries, you did the right thing, nice linking to the previous thread for the reminder as well! So I don't have to repeat my feelings on that piece now :rofl:

Anyway you are in luck, because I recently posted about discovering and receiving this one (with a different style spare downstem included as well) and am loving it, easy recommendation for what you are after:

Edit to Add: that Gili Glass straight fab finally arrived, looks pretty great for the price, however there is some weird white mark inside the perc glass that seems impossible to clean at least with salt and alcohol so I messaged the seller about that... Boo Logo:
PXL-20221011-233636548.jpg

Decent thick glass, the classic good for China quality, though there are other little imperfections, variance like my egg is very close to the perc and the hole sizes, nothing that is really a problem! I will say the mouthpiece is huge, flared and on the large side size wise... it is almost too big for me, but fortunately it is just too big enough lol

what do you think about this? Hope it can hold a mighty.

redrum891,

Shit Snacks

what do you think about this? Hope it can hold a mighty.

That one is solid but more for dabbing, I certainly don't think it would be ideal with a vape like the mighty honestly, also I don't think the glass is that strong looking at it either?

Maybe this one
But is there a reason you're set on a recycler?
This would be the nicest one probably, it is a TAG:
Or maybe this egg incycler:

But I think this would be better:

Shit Snacks,

redrum891

That one is solid but more for dabbing, I certainly don't think it would be ideal with a vape like the mighty honestly, also I don't think the glass is that strong looking at it either?

Maybe this one
But is there a reason you're set on a recycler?
This would be the nicest one probably, it is a TAG:
Or maybe this egg incycler:

But I think this would be better:

thinking this might be decent, plus the mouthpiece might can be used on my klein recycler and make it work good? >.< , either way I can attach a whip for casual vaping and pickup one of those adapters for clearing from the side of it too.

Not wanting to get too big, unless I get a flowerpot like device. Just wondering how good the perc in that one is.

if I can't really decide, I guess I would just get a regular looking bent neck with a honey comb perc or a mk globe 2. I'm using the original globe and it kicks hard enough for me to be contempt. Just figured maybe I should try bigger bubbler for a bigger clear but I can basically draw until I feel it getting filled either way.

something like this https://www.wish.com/feed/recently_...ce=recently_viewed__tab&position=16&share=web

redrum891,

Shit Snacks

thinking this might be decent, plus the mouthpiece might can be used on my klein recycler and make it work good? >.< , either way I can attach a whip for casual vaping and pickup one of those adapters for clearing from the side of it too.

Not wanting to get too big, unless I get a flowerpot like device. Just wondering how good the perc in that one is.

No no, that's a waste of time, that's hardly a perc at all, it's all appearance, The spiral is not really an effective thing but China keeps making them?

if I can't really decide, I guess I would just get a regular looking bent neck with a honey comb perc or a mk globe 2. I'm using the original globe and it kicks hard enough for me to be contempt. Just figured maybe I should try bigger bubbler for a bigger clear but I can basically draw until I feel it getting filled either way.

Honeycomb is not so ideal unless you have an inline perk below it which is hard to find, a plain honeycomb, is a natural perk and requires a very slow draw open air flow to function properly and use more of the disc, mostly it's just only going to fire on the holes closer to the joint, not really ideal for most vapes...

I'm not sure I still even understand what you mean by bigger clear, if you like the globe, maybe you do want a bigger one, I don't know, I just don't like them myself so I've never wanted to try one lol I do not like the matrix perk they seem to use and the otherwise seem pretty basic to me? Using a lot of water

This is an okay little rig, basic shower head with tree perc, Yeah could work well enough with what you have... They are a dime a dozen, available in a wide variety of styles and colors everywhere, solid function although not necessarily easiest to clean

Shit Snacks,

redrum891

No no, that's a waste of time, that's hardly a perc at all, it's all appearance, The spiral is not really an effective thing but China keeps making them?

Honeycomb is not so ideal unless you have an inline perk below it which is hard to find, a plain honeycomb, is a natural perk and requires a very slow draw open air flow to function properly and use more of the disc, mostly it's just only going to fire on the holes closer to the joint, not really ideal for most vapes...

I'm not sure I still even understand what you mean by bigger clear, if you like the globe, maybe you do want a bigger one, I don't know, I just don't like them myself so I've never wanted to try one lol I do not like the matrix perk they seem to use and the otherwise seem pretty basic to me? Using a lot of water

This is an okay little rig, basic shower head with tree perc, Yeah could work well enough with what you have... They are a dime a dozen, available in a wide variety of styles and colors everywhere, solid function although not necessarily easiest to clean
Yeah, I guess I will just go with a matrix sidecar style so using it on my table, I won't have to stand up to hit it.

if I want casual, I can just hook up the mk globe. I'll have to ask in the mighty thread about the WPA, so I won't have to clean the cooling unit on my mighty versus throwing the adapter in some iso.

wish they could make 14mm in this

redrum891,

Shit Snacks

Yeah I don't know exactly what you're looking for, really, but if you want to try an actual bong, I am selling Biao gridded inline tubes in the classifieds here... otherwise yeah maybe you just want a matrix variation

What about this though?
They have them in dark green, I've seen them in smoke too, there's the purple variation on DHgate that has a honeycomb fountain perc too (this one is actually a slitted ratchet fountain) like a smaller version of what I got

wish they could make 14mm in this
@Samlglass was looking for suggestions... Maybe you can also make a larger version of the above, your own style straight fab...?

Hippie

I think VGoodiez and RVS sell a 14mm

redrum891

Yeah I don't know exactly what you're looking for, really, but if you want to try an actual bong, I am selling Biao gridded inline tubes in the classifieds here... otherwise yeah maybe you just want a matrix variation

What about this though?
They have them in dark green, I've seen them in smoke too, there's the purple variation on DHgate that has a honeycomb fountain perc too (this one is actually a slitted ratchet fountain) like a smaller version of what I got

@Samlglass was looking for suggestions... Maybe you can also make a larger version of the above, your own style straight fab...?

im debating this.

heres a cool small rig with carb hole

you use discord snacks? trying to find a nice glass piece , im debating on another klein or 9inch recycler

redrum891,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Shit Snacks

im debating this.

Haha yeah I almost shared that one with you here as well, it's pretty decent, downward facing slitted inline shower head, though it has that second perc, mushroom circ perc, which is just like stacking a hydro tube on top of a rig really, so it should work all right with more chug, but it would be fun to only load the bottom, then the top is just extra glass pathway obstruction instead of more water per se...

heres a cool small rig with carb hole

Oh yeah I saw that one too, similar to a version GRAV cells that I saw from that DHgate clone cellar JD Glass I think it was, but those versions do not have a carb and I did not notice this one did! vgoodiez also sells something similar very reasonably priced without a carb I think...

redrum891

Haha yeah I almost shared that one with you here as well, it's pretty decent, downward facing slitted inline shower head, though it has that second perc, mushroom circ perc, which is just like stacking a hydro tube on top of a rig really, so it should work all right with more chug, but it would be fun to only load the bottom, then the top is just extra glass pathway obstruction instead of more water per se...

Oh yeah I saw that one too, similar to a version GRAV cells that I saw from that DHgate clone cellar JD Glass I think it was, but those versions do not have a carb and I did not notice this one did! vgoodiez also sells something similar very reasonably priced without a carb I think...

i can't decide ; ;

i want a sidecar but don't want to wait a month. also that

9" Inline To Matrix Double Perc Premium Tobacco Smoking Water Pipe Bong Bubbler​

video has different perc on top from in the other pictures compared to the video ..?

Last edited:
redrum891,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Boreus

Yeah I was eyeing the vgoodiez one for a while before it sold out. Same price I believe.
I might have to pick that up....

redrum891

redrum891,

Boreus

Shit Snacks

i can't decide ; ;

i want a sidecar but don't want to wait a month. also that

9" Inline To Matrix Double Perc Premium Tobacco Smoking Water Pipe Bong Bubbler​

video has different perc on top from in the other pictures compared to the video ..?

The video seems identical to the photos to me, though I know it says matrix, and it is not one, what I described previously about the percs seems true in the photo and video...?

This is similar to honeycomb, natural to fritted disc perc, I don't think it's a great idea...

This is kind of like the pink one I posted, I do think this one would be solid, egg incycler

This is just a basic klein, dual uptake, decent, better than the one you have for sure, but I don't know if it would be ideal for what you want?

which do you like from the ones ive posted ; P

Haha I don't think it's as good with the tree perc on top, like this one, circ perc is better

Shit Snacks,

redrum891

I didn't notice a video? Though I know it says matrix, and it is not one, based on the photos was what I described previously about the percs

This is similar to honeycomb, natural to fritted disc perc, I don't think it's a great idea...

This is kind of like the pink one I posted, I do think this one would be solid, egg incycler

This is just a basic klein, dual uptake, decent, better than the one you have for sure, but I don't know if it would be ideal for what you want?

Haha I don't think it's as good with the tree perc on top, like this one, circ perc is better

so a tall recycler is crap for cooling? the one i wanted perc sucks ; ;.....or keep my globe but i want a cool looking piece

redrum891,

Shit Snacks

No not worth it it's probably not going to be well made anyway

This is like a common design shower head, nothing special really, used to be a go-to recc here

so a tall recycler is crap for cooling? the one i wanted perc sucks ; ;.....or keep my globe but i want a cool looking piece

It's really hard to answer the question about cooling, there is a thread that asked the question and goes into it more with more suggestions specifically oriented for that, it depends on the type of recycler, you actually might like the quad pillar recycler, I've seen that one on wish, similar to the one I got from Glass 99 on DHgate

Oh here it is:

This is like the eBay Fab incycler but looks worse, you probably don't want an incycler again though

Shit Snacks,

redrum891

No not worth it it's probably not going to be well made anyway

This is like a common design shower head, nothing special really, used to be a go-to recc here

It's really hard to answer the question about cooling, there is a thread that asked the question and goes into it more with more suggestions specifically oriented for that, it depends on the type of recycler, you actually might like the quad pillar recycler, I've seen that one on wish, similar to the one I got from Glass 99 on DHgate

Oh here it is:

This is like the eBay Fab incycler but looks worse, you probably don't want an incycler again though
so just grab a Mobius sidecar and wait a month?

from dhgate i got broken glass and no replacement so ;/

redrum891,
  • Sad

Shit Snacks

so just grab a Mobius sidecar and wait a month?

from dhgate i got broken glass and no replacement so ;/

Sorry I edited my post, I found a link to the one I am talking about on wish too! Even cheaper than I paid

Not sure why it's showing another country's version of the website but that is the rig I'm talking about...

Also that doesn't make sense, what you said about DHgate, every seller is different, and the site itself, is geared to protect the consumers... If you get broken glass, it's pretty easy to get a refund or replacement if it is a good seller, you can always get the refund from DHgate, sometimes the replacement is a bit of a runaround depending on the seller though

redrum891

Sorry I edited my post, I found a link to the one I am talking about on wish too! Even cheaper than I paid

Not sure why it's showing another country's version of the website but that is the rig I'm talking about...

Also that doesn't make sense, what you said about DHgate, every seller is different, and the site itself, is geared to protect the consumers... If you get broken glass, it's pretty easy to get a refund or replacement if it is a good seller, you can always get the refund from DHgate, sometimes the replacement is a bit of a runaround depending on the seller though
I put the mouth piece from the mega globe onto my freezepipe klein recycler and I really like that. this thing does produce insane bubbles.

It's a nice super heavy / sturdy piece too. I think it would be an all around perfect piece with a nice bent stem but the straight skinny stem works alright too... I really like how kleins look and the one I have is top notch, lazer cut notches for huge bubbles.

That link you sent me is nice, is there a keyword to find 18mm ones? I wouldn't mind if it was bent like a sidecar or a bit more than the one you linked. I've only dabbed once and not sure if people get sore throats after a few dabs and the glycerin would make it worth it and have an nice setup in 1 box.

oh i could buy a bent adapter too? if worst case scenario

ima buy https://www.wish.com/product/61026ae6a704123d52d88d4a?source=cart&share=web

the mouth piece is perfect and mayb the piece might be decent

Last edited:
redrum891,
Top Bottom