Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
i can't decide ; ;

i want a sidecar but don't want to wait a month. also that

9" Inline To Matrix Double Perc Premium Tobacco Smoking Water Pipe Bong Bubbler​

video has different perc on top from in the other pictures compared to the video ..?

The video seems identical to the photos to me, though I know it says matrix, and it is not one, what I described previously about the percs seems true in the photo and video...?

This is similar to honeycomb, natural to fritted disc perc, I don't think it's a great idea...

This is kind of like the pink one I posted, I do think this one would be solid, egg incycler

This is just a basic klein, dual uptake, decent, better than the one you have for sure, but I don't know if it would be ideal for what you want?

which do you like from the ones ive posted ; P

Haha I don't think it's as good with the tree perc on top, like this one, circ perc is better

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: dimmusp

redrum891

I didn't notice a video? Though I know it says matrix, and it is not one, based on the photos was what I described previously about the percs

This is similar to honeycomb, natural to fritted disc perc, I don't think it's a great idea...

This is kind of like the pink one I posted, I do think this one would be solid, egg incycler

This is just a basic klein, dual uptake, decent, better than the one you have for sure, but I don't know if it would be ideal for what you want?

Haha I don't think it's as good with the tree perc on top, like this one, circ perc is better

so a tall recycler is crap for cooling? the one i wanted perc sucks ; ;.....or keep my globe but i want a cool looking piece

redrum891,

Shit Snacks

No not worth it it's probably not going to be well made anyway

This is like a common design shower head, nothing special really, used to be a go-to recc here

so a tall recycler is crap for cooling? the one i wanted perc sucks ; ;.....or keep my globe but i want a cool looking piece

It's really hard to answer the question about cooling, there is a thread that asked the question and goes into it more with more suggestions specifically oriented for that, it depends on the type of recycler, you actually might like the quad pillar recycler, I've seen that one on wish, similar to the one I got from Glass 99 on DHgate

Oh here it is:

This is like the eBay Fab incycler but looks worse, you probably don't want an incycler again though

Shit Snacks,

redrum891

No not worth it it's probably not going to be well made anyway

This is like a common design shower head, nothing special really, used to be a go-to recc here

It's really hard to answer the question about cooling, there is a thread that asked the question and goes into it more with more suggestions specifically oriented for that, it depends on the type of recycler, you actually might like the quad pillar recycler, I've seen that one on wish, similar to the one I got from Glass 99 on DHgate

Oh here it is:

This is like the eBay Fab incycler but looks worse, you probably don't want an incycler again though
so just grab a Mobius sidecar and wait a month?

from dhgate i got broken glass and no replacement so ;/

redrum891,
  • Sad

Shit Snacks

so just grab a Mobius sidecar and wait a month?

from dhgate i got broken glass and no replacement so ;/

Sorry I edited my post, I found a link to the one I am talking about on wish too! Even cheaper than I paid

Not sure why it's showing another country's version of the website but that is the rig I'm talking about...

Also that doesn't make sense, what you said about DHgate, every seller is different, and the site itself, is geared to protect the consumers... If you get broken glass, it's pretty easy to get a refund or replacement if it is a good seller, you can always get the refund from DHgate, sometimes the replacement is a bit of a runaround depending on the seller though

redrum891

Sorry I edited my post, I found a link to the one I am talking about on wish too! Even cheaper than I paid

Not sure why it's showing another country's version of the website but that is the rig I'm talking about...

Also that doesn't make sense, what you said about DHgate, every seller is different, and the site itself, is geared to protect the consumers... If you get broken glass, it's pretty easy to get a refund or replacement if it is a good seller, you can always get the refund from DHgate, sometimes the replacement is a bit of a runaround depending on the seller though
I put the mouth piece from the mega globe onto my freezepipe klein recycler and I really like that. this thing does produce insane bubbles.

It's a nice super heavy / sturdy piece too. I think it would be an all around perfect piece with a nice bent stem but the straight skinny stem works alright too... I really like how kleins look and the one I have is top notch, lazer cut notches for huge bubbles.

That link you sent me is nice, is there a keyword to find 18mm ones? I wouldn't mind if it was bent like a sidecar or a bit more than the one you linked. I've only dabbed once and not sure if people get sore throats after a few dabs and the glycerin would make it worth it and have an nice setup in 1 box.

oh i could buy a bent adapter too? if worst case scenario

ima buy https://www.wish.com/product/61026ae6a704123d52d88d4a?source=cart&share=web

the mouth piece is perfect and mayb the piece might be decent

Last edited:
redrum891,

Shit Snacks

I really like how kleins look and the one I have is top notch, lazer cut notches for huge bubbles.

The function of the laser cut fountain perc, has absolutely nothing to do with the klein funnel recycler drain though... The point of the klein is to vortex the water down the drain as the vapor flows through... Check out CaliBear if you like laser cut percs, Greek Glass has some too

That link you sent me is nice, is there a keyword to find 18mm ones?

Most of the ones you were sending me were 14 though?

I wouldn't mind if it was bent like a sidecar or a bit more than the one you linked.

It's not easy to find sidecar in many other styles, it's hard to find good bent necks in general, part of the appeal to modular pieces if you can get good mouthpieces for them

I've only dabbed once and not sure if people get sore throats after a few dabs and the glycerin would make it worth it and have an nice setup in 1 box.

No glycerin would be terrible for dabbing, you should not get a sore throat dabbing, unless you were taking way too hot of a dab? Dry? The recycler helps preserve flavor ideally with minimal diffusion, while continuing to moisture and condition the vapor, as it recycles but there is a lot of variety...

oh i could buy a bent adapter too? if worst case scenario

ima buy https://www.wish.com/product/61026ae6a704123d52d88d4a?source=cart&share=web

the mouth piece is perfect and mayb the piece might be decent

No, as I said this piece is going to suck functionally, and I'm fairly certain that bent neck mouthpiece connects with a 22 mm connection on the top, that is a pretty standard thing, whereas the piece you have, looks like it needs an 18 mm connection for the mouthpiece top?

Good ones are not easy to find, outside of DHgate, check the Rogue wax works or others, may have to get one custom made

XpeeN

What do you guys think of hydratubes? Specificly though about
And
Maybe I can try and ask the first hydratube with the second's base. I feel like it'll work great

XpeeN,

Shit Snacks

What do you guys think of hydratubes? Specificly though about

It depends what you are using them for, I hate those mouthpieces, I also don't like all the empty space on the bottom with this style (I have the older more tube style) and the Swiss holes will be awesome, but I'm not such a fan of the tree perc...

And
Maybe I can try and ask the first hydratube with the second's base. I feel like it'll work great

They sell that base separately too, if you message with them they can show you photos and stuff for whatever you want, I prefer their old style of the base, I hate how far away this one is, but it's to work with these larger VXL style sidecar tubes... Anyway I actually think the recycler tube looks nicer, though I'm not sure how well it will function, even without the recycling it seems like a decent simple perc...

What vape are you planning to use these with? I hardly ever use my tubes honestly, even with my modular glass

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Grass Yes

redrum891

The function of the laser cut fountain perc, has absolutely nothing to do with the klein funnel recycler drain though... The point of the klein is to vortex the water down the drain as the vapor flows through... Check out CaliBear if you like laser cut percs, Greek Glass has some too

Most of the ones you were sending me were 14 though?

It's not easy to find sidecar in many other styles, it's hard to find good bent necks in general, part of the appeal to modular pieces if you can get good mouthpieces for them

No glycerin would be terrible for dabbing, you should not get a sore throat dabbing, unless you were taking way too hot of a dab? Dry? The recycler helps preserve flavor ideally with minimal diffusion, while continuing to moisture and condition the vapor, as it recycles but there is a lot of variety...

No, as I said this piece is going to suck functionally, and I'm fairly certain that bent neck mouthpiece connects with a 22 mm connection on the top, that is a pretty standard thing, whereas the piece you have, looks like it needs an 18 mm connection for the mouthpiece top?

Good ones are not easy to find, outside of DHgate, check the Rogue wax works or others, may have to get one custom made
I think I will try to find a decent bent mouth piece or maybe someone could make one if the price is decent.

I would like a nice recycler, I was looking at these but not sure...I would want at least 8 inches for vaping? maybe 10? My klein is 6 without a mouth piece. I figure I would want a little room to build up for clearing the piece?

Last edited:
redrum891,

Shit Snacks

I think I will try to find a decent bent mouth piece or maybe someone could make one if the price is decent.

I would like a nice recycler, I was looking at these but not sure...I would want at least 8 inches for vaping? maybe 10? My klein is 6 without a mouth piece. I figure I would want a little room to build up for clearing the piece?

I still don't know what you mean by more room to clear the peace, it's harder to clear a large piece... Typically under 10 in is considered medium or small though...

Those are both awful looking

I have this one, well I just sold it, from Glass 99, just like that pillar recycler, seems like wish gets their stuff from Glass 99... It is a nice piece for dabbing, but I wouldn't use it for herbs...

edit :: picture for this shows 26mm...damnit :(

and this one, might be good for using 1 of the percs and the mouthpiece on this one does seem 18mm, a thumb to get an idea of the size. I wish I could contact the merchants and ask. I would buy that one crappy one for that nice little mouth piece that sucked on my other post.

Yeah, again, that mouthpiece was not 18 mm, it was 22 or whatever, not going to fit... I already told you where to look for the proper mouthpieces, I think wish kind of sucks??

You're really limiting yourself by trying to avoid DHgate btw

redrum891

I still don't know what you mean by more room to clear the peace, it's harder to clear a large piece... Typically under 10 in is considered medium or small though...

Those are both awful looking

I have this one, well I just sold it, from Glass 99, just like that pillar recycler, seems like wish gets their stuff from Glass 99... It is a nice piece for dabbing, but I wouldn't use it for herbs...

Yeah, again, that mouthpiece was not 18 mm, it was 22 or whatever, not going to fit... I already told you where to look for the proper mouthpieces, I think wish kind of sucks??

You're really limiting yourself by trying to avoid DHgate btw
They legit screwed me over, kinda scared with dh.

if you could pick any piece for under $100-120, ebay/wish/dhgate. which one would you pick from your own list of bongs?

I'm bored and just going on and on, I should just grab a sidecar and call it a day probably lol.

I mean by bigger, like.....when you feel your lungs getting full and you clear, you're forced to take what's remaining in the glass? the bigger it is, the more you take in? Or that's how I did with smoking. I'm an idiot in general, forgive me if i'm making this conversation look dumb :(

Shit Snacks

They legit screwed me over, kinda scared with dh.

Haha I get it, you said that before, but that is whatever seller you used before, not DHgate itself... And you could have gotten a refund on that one, if you went through the process disputing it, mediation always gets you your money back. There are also a lot of great sellers, sounds like you just had bad luck with a bad one...

if you could pick any piece for under $100-120, ebay/wish/dhgate. which one would you pick from your own list of bongs?

Again it depends on the goal, that's a wide price range, to the point you may not even need to stick with china glass, could grab something from GooRoo or FireWithinGlass (I love my three-piece bubbler and perctosuccess tube respectively) or high quality China with BiaoT stuff sold at Greek Glass, even Thick Ass Glass (TAG) and CaliBear FOL perc rigs and bongs (this is the fountain laser cut you like) so it might be worth you checking out those websites if you still want shipping within the US etc??

Because honestly most of the ones I get from China are not as rewarding, outliers being the swiss hole rig with the extra right angle pathways and the new modular piece I got with the color accents (both are actually available from the same place on DHgate, though there is a version of the swiss on eBay too) but I like to maximize flavor and cooling with minimal water, though I like variety most of all... Again this is using heavy hitting pure convection vaporizers though, nothing like mighty or dynavap (forget what else we were talking about that you have lol), taking TetraP80, tinymight, SplinterZ, even FW7 for portables and plugin logs like HI, GTR, Cloud Connoisseur Halo, Atlas, Zenith...

If you do want a nice recycler you probably will like the Biao stuff, they can be pretty small, which are great for dabbing and smaller vapes, sometimes, but they do also have extra large klein style tube recyclers with gridded stemline perc like their bong tubes... I have one of those too, it is pretty fun, although honestly I don't like it or use it as much, as it has a lot of diffusion and a bit of chug with dual uptake to the klein funnel drain... Straight Fab are a really fun design, the Gili one I just got has a really wide mouthpiece and a lot of airflow, maybe too much, whereas the CaliBear one is way too narrow and restrictive lol most China glass is a trade-off!

I'm bored and just going on and on, I should just grab a sidecar and call it a day probably lol.

Haha I know, you can go on and on searching through all the cheap glass, you see me here doing it with you, but you're not really getting anywhere, or the destination is vague lol

I mean by bigger, like.....when you feel your lungs getting full and you clear, you're forced to take what's remaining in the glass? the bigger it is, the more you take in? Or that's how I did with smoking. I'm an idiot in general, forgive me if i'm making this conversation look dumb :(

All good, yeah that doesn't really make sense, you're not forced to do anything, you can keep inhaling and take a larger hit with a smaller glass piece, or with a larger piece it's possible you're literally not able to inhale more and when you try you still won't be able to clear it and we'll just end up coughing quicker? Yeah it's not like smoking, truly, but with vaping, it's about timing, and then pulling in fresh air afterwards, before exhaling... Again I don't think you necessarily have the best vapes for heavy hitting large bong rips like you might be describing?

Anyway I think I've shared enough suggestions, you can skim backwards, search at the top for posts made by me, I've shared so many interesting pieces in here, I hope the above sum up helps you!

Last edited:

redrum891

Haha I get it, you said that before, but that is whatever seller you used before, not DHgate itself... And you could have gotten a refund on that one, if you went through the process disputing it, mediation always gets you your money back. There are also a lot of great sellers, sounds like you just had bad luck with a bad one...

Again it depends on the goal, that's a wide price range, to the point you may not even need to stick with china glass, could grab something from GooRoo or FireWithinGlass (I love my three-piece bubbler and perctosuccess tube respectively) or high quality China with BiaoT stuff sold at Greek Glass, even Thick Ass Glass (TAG) and CaliBear FOL perc rigs and bongs (this is the fountain laser cut you like) so it might be worth you checking out those websites if you still want shipping within the US etc??

Because honestly most of the ones I get from China are not as rewarding, outliers being the swiss hole rig with the extra right angle pathways and the new modular piece I got with the color accents (both are actually available from the same place on DHgate, though there is a version of the swiss on eBay too) but I like to maximize flavor and cooling with minimal water, though I like variety most of all... Again this is using heavy hitting pure convection vaporizers though, nothing like mighty or dynavap (forget what else we were talking about that you have lol), taking TetraP80, tinymight, SplinterZ, even FW7 for portables and plugin logs like HI, GTR, Cloud Connoisseur Halo, Atlas, Zenith...

If you do want a nice recycler you probably will like the Biao stuff, they can be pretty small, which are great for dabbing and smaller vapes, sometimes, but they do also have extra large klein style tube recyclers with gridded stemline perc like their bong tubes... I have one of those too, it is pretty fun, although honestly I don't like it or use it as much, as it has a lot of diffusion and a bit of chug with dual uptake to the klein funnel drain... Straight Fab are a really fun design, the Gili one I just got has a really wide mouthpiece and a lot of airflow, maybe too much, whereas the CaliBear one is way too narrow and restrictive lol most China glass is a trade-off!

Haha I know, you can go on and on searching through all the cheap glass, you see me here doing it with you, but you're not really getting anywhere, or the destination is vague lol

All good, yeah that doesn't really make sense, you're not forced to do anything, you can keep inhaling and take a larger hit with a smaller glass piece, or with a larger piece it's possible you're literally not able to inhale more and when you try you still won't be able to clear it and we'll just end up coughing quicker? Yeah it's not like smoking, truly, but with vaping, it's about timing, and then pulling in fresh air afterwards, before exhaling... Again I don't think you necessarily have the best vapes for heavy hitting large bong grips like you might be describing?

Anyway I think I've shared enough suggestions, you can skim backwards, search at the top for posts made by me, I've shared so many interesting pieces in here, I hope the above sum up helps you!
Ok, the last part made a lot of sense.

I think that 5.5" with the carb hole was kind of dope to use. easy to see the vapor and a carb hole ! I'm debating that or the original one with the bent neck, 9.5" with the slitted perc on bottom and said not to put water on the top part.

other than that, i can go dumb with my $$ and buy a recycler just to be ready for dabs or just buy 2x 18mm stems from dhgate, I wish I could get a custom one but I'm trying to not spend more than what I need. I could probably buy a 45 degree adapter and put this 14mm stem I have too but meh....

worst comes to worst, I still have the mega globe :D lmaoo....I do think my klein cools the vapor pretty good, just rip the mouth piece, but that thing literally has no room for air hardly from the bubbles, I could upload a video of bubbling.

https://www.wish.com/hu/product/pin...ories-dabs-5d2305c5ccc6844db38763e8?share=web that one you link does seem very functional but not a tornado recycle! :( lol

redrum891,

Shit Snacks

Ok, the last part made a lot of sense.

I think that 5.5" with the carb hole was kind of dope to use. easy to see the vapor and a carb hole ! I'm debating that or the original one with the bent neck, 9.5" with the slitted perc on bottom and said not to put water on the top part.

Yeah if you like that style, it should be good with portables, I'm not such a fan of carb in general myself, the other one you could also put water in the top, try it both ways, it could be a fun experience

other than that, i can go dumb with my $$ and buy a recycler just to be ready for dabs or just buy 2x 18mm stems from dhgate, I wish I could get a custom one but I'm trying to not spend more than what I need. I could probably buy a 45 degree adapter and put this 14mm stem I have too but meh....

I use all sorts of adapters, search my post to see where I bought them from on DHgate, so I can use a lot of different mouthpieces with all my modular stuff, but you don't have to go custom necessarily:
If you don't see something exactly as you want though hit him up, it's no big deal, or look out for the next drop to the shop, most active on Instagram!

https://www.wish.com/hu/product/pin...ories-dabs-5d2305c5ccc6844db38763e8?share=web that one you link does seem very functional but not a tornado recycle! :( lol

Haha yeah, but as I said, the vortex tornado is not ideal for vaping in my experience, it can be fun, but it's a little more temperamental... The one I linked is an effective, all around bubbler rig, with the type of vapes you mentioned, at a decent size, comfortable, and it has some recycling feature with the four pillars, and it has a drain in the center, it's an interesting piece with the circ perc shower head as a solid all around option...

redrum891

Yeah if you like that style, it should be good with portables, I'm not such a fan of carb in general myself, the other one you could also put water in the top, try it both ways, it could be a fun experience

I use all sorts of adapters, search my post to see where I bought them from on DHgate, so I can use a lot of different mouthpieces with all my modular stuff, but you don't have to go custom necessarily:
If you don't see something exactly as you want though hit him up, it's no big deal, or look out for the next drop to the shop, most active on Instagram!

Haha yeah, but as I said, the vortex tornado is not ideal for vaping in my experience, it can be fun, but it's a little more temperamental... The one I linked is an effective, all around bubbler rig, with the type of vapes you mentioned, at a decent size, comfortable, and it has some recycling feature with the four pillars, and it has a drain in the center, it's an interesting piece with the circ perc shower head as a solid all around option...

$15, probably grab this one and the one you said to try water on top or no water.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2341741016...uid=85wn_k_aq0o&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY another cheap decent one i think

I want one of the herbalizer looking bongs, I saw one but it has a female instead of male ; ;... like this

I do plan on buying a flower pot or something like it, and I like buying stuff ahead of time like a moron (like there won't be new stuff by the time I need the item lmao).....I don't live in a friendly state and I got the klein recycler and the sad part is, i only used it once from using a hair straightener to squeeze out enough for 1 good dab lol.....

https://theroguewaxworks.com/collections/glass/products/rl12-rbt-lamart-heady-dimple-stem-19-22 this is perfect....a bit pricey though? $30?? :(

anddd I'm done unless someone has a super dope piece that gets posted that I want ;P

redrum891,

Shit Snacks

$15, probably grab this one and the one you said to try water on top or no water.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2341741016...uid=85wn_k_aq0o&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY another cheap decent one i think

I don't think those two are worthwhile, those perks in that small size...

I want one of the herbalizer looking bongs, I saw one but it has a female instead of male ; ;... like this

This is what I was talking about that is one of my favorites, the Swiss rig with the right angle pathways, you just need a female to female dropdown adapter, s-shape, which extends the right angle pathway and makes cleaning a breeze, I love using mine dry, and it's great with water too...

I do plan on buying a flower pot or something like it, and I like buying stuff ahead of time like a moron (like there won't be new stuff by the time I need the item lmao).....I don't live in a friendly state and I got the klein recycler and the sad part is, i only used it once from using a hair straightener to squeeze out enough for 1 good dab lol.....

Haha yeah that is the classic, and good glass is necessary, some of my favorite vapes rely on the glass pairing but the price adds up!

Like I said, you can message him to get one that is more simple, it's him bending and adding spikes and adding color that makes that one more expensive, if you only want one of those things it could be cheaper... Also look at the other options in the store available now, there are 14 mm ones and other styles that you could use with different adapters as well... He really is the best option if you want a nice mouthpiece ordered in the US at a low price (still china glass)

Last edited:

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Too bad not 18mm. Pretty nice with the 8mm compatibility. Could use it with my Anvil and USA kit.

I got this offer from Ali in my mail I thought I'd share. They are running a discount and have very affordable glass adapters (there's a 14m to 14f dropdown adapter for under 3$), you can buy just one and shipping is very reasonable as well. Reviews seem pretty content. (I used search query "glass" to weed out most of the smoking geared products.)

I picked a couple up. 18mm seems to be my preference so I purchased some stuff to increase compatibility, like a 14mm m to 18mm f which I didn't have yet. I will report on quality once They arrive.

€ 1,69 67% Off | Rechte Glazen Adapter Multi Size Beschikbaar

Shit Snacks

@redrum891 forgot about this one, unfortunately it's out of stock here, I was reminded of it though because someone on the ent exchange discord was selling one for only $65, but it has already sold now...
The mouthpiece is 18 mm so it would fit with your klein incycler, keep an eye out?

redrum891

@redrum891 forgot about this one, unfortunately it's out of stock here, I was reminded of it though because someone on the ent exchange discord was selling one for only $65, but it has already sold now...
The mouthpiece is 18 mm so it would fit with your klein incycler, keep an eye out?
Yeah, I still gonna keep an eye out for one for when I can get access to dabs. I tried the megaglobe after the klein, even though the klein cools it better by a little bit but the mega globe just feels better, when the globe is filled up after a few seconds, idk. I think i'm more afraid of going through my herb too fast, cause I know I could keep pulling probably another good 3 seconds. It just sucks to go through a capsule in 1 minute compared to using the obsidian with a whip and vaping for 5-8 mins, casually hitting it

I'm probably gonna stick with that 9 inch glass from ebay and a morbius sidecar and find something that's a bit more cool looking for a 3rd piece. I seen one of those bubblers that you just posted but it has a male joint for the mouth piece instead though and it comes with an ash catcher too with a removable downstem etc.

lol just came across this. perfect 18mm , oddly after week of searching, i open up dhgate and look up mighty wpa and that was in others who bought section? damn they tracking these cookies! xD

Last edited:

XpeeN

It depends what you are using them for, I hate those mouthpieces, I also don't like all the empty space on the bottom with this style (I have the older more tube style) and the Swiss holes will be awesome, but I'm not such a fan of the tree perc...

They sell that base separately too, if you message with them they can show you photos and stuff for whatever you want, I prefer their old style of the base, I hate how far away this one is, but it's to work with these larger VXL style sidecar tubes... Anyway I actually think the recycler tube looks nicer, though I'm not sure how well it will function, even without the recycling it seems like a decent simple perc...

What vape are you planning to use these with? I hardly ever use my tubes honestly, even with my modular glass
Yeah, I'm honestly just playing. I'm planning to keep using my glow 18 with SS coils, and the dimpled glass stems and jhooks do an amazing job.

Shit Snacks

I seen one of those bubblers that you just posted but it has a male joint for the mouth piece instead though and it comes with an ash catcher too with a removable downstem etc.

Have that one too, the main can without the ash catch, circ perc not matrix, it's okay, I hated the flared mouthpiece so I sold that part... Yeah I think you should try to focus on trying another vape maybe moreso?

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Grass Yes

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

My dropdown finally arrived! (Shipping was fast but customs here took ages.) Got it off Ali from seller ciglass store. Product is put together neatly and the joints fit my glass perfectly.

19-AAEE2-E-FAB4-4-EB5-BCFE-00-B5-F8-CB025-D.jpg

I've been hesitant to integrate this in my water piece setups because I can be a bit clumsy, but now that I got it I am happy with what it brings to the table. Adds nice cooling, even through water it's well noticeable. And the particles it catches on that first bend keeps everything more clean.

BC4-CCCA2-6-D1-A-49-F0-A12-B-814-E23-B0-EAAD.jpg

Shit Snacks

Welcome to the wonder of the drop down adapter! I actually don't have that style...

This place has nice s-shaped ones, most even and consistent quality for them, also where I get my 45° angle adapters:

And this place is great too, if you write in the notes and message, you can get two different sizes instead of two of the same:

Top Bottom