Cheap High Quality Bubbler

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
309310902_661852622283341_2014280735876684259_n.jpg
This might be the first time I have seen an image of the Small Inline as it actually ships as opposed to the unupdated image on their site. Much more usable with a wider base. The original design likely tips easily.

It's kinda amazing to me that they still have the old version on their site.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
It's weird that they haven't updated that photo, not gonna lie.
I am really happy with the bigger version, but I could have been happy with this one too. The Large is still my most used piece these days...

cybrguy,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
This might be the first time I have seen an image of the Small Inline as it actually ships as opposed to the unupdated image on their site. Much more usable with a wider base. The original design likely tips easily.

Haha no you saw it before, I shared the photos here, from Instagram, also photos from previous members who had bought it and discovered what it actually looks like... Also @AJS most recently came here and shared videos with it too! ;)

It's kinda amazing to me that they still have the old version on their site.

Haha they've literally been told about it, they don't give a shit, someone else told me they spoke to them, pretty much all of their income business is from walk-ins at the store, they don't really care about their online business though it has taken off I'm sure these past couple years...

Green420

@Green420 The small GooRoo inline looks interesting. How long did it take to get this special order with downward facing percs? What is the height from the tabletop to the top of the mouthpiece? to the top of the can?
The order took almost two and a half weeks. I ordered it first on 9/17/2022, Saturday. It arrived today, Monday 10/3/2022. It took them about a week to start making it, and over another week to ship it out. The height is 7 1/2 inches to the top of the stem, or 19 cm. The can is about 5 1/4 inches or about 13 cm.

Rab

51ZI2Olu5cL._AC_SL1020_.jpg

Amazon. 20 bucks.. Honestly I am so tired and done with breaking glass pieces over 50$ No matter how careful I am they always seem to break at some point, and I have never noticed a huge difference betweeen cheap and expensive ones unless it is the drag on some larger ones making them unsuitable for hooking up to the dbv due to blowback. I think I am going to stick to cheap bongs/bubblers from now on.. Might post a pic/vid once it arrives.

Shit Snacks

Oh hey someone posted a nice function video of this cheap klein recycler available on eBay and it looks pretty great actually:
https://www.reddit.com/r/chinaglass/comments/xuz0ns
And I also wanted to mention this little modular piece from Genesis Glass, not sure of the function or the quality though:

Alligator427

Oh hey someone posted a nice function video of this cheap klein recycler available on eBay and it looks pretty great actually:
https://www.reddit.com/r/chinaglass/comments/xuz0ns
And I also wanted to mention this little modular piece from Genesis Glass, not sure of the function or the quality though:

Bad review of one customer (dhgate) ...

Alligator427,

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Anyone got any experience with one of these...

[link of counterfeit mothership glass piece removed]

Modnote: Link to labeled counterfeit glass removed

Last edited by a moderator:
kellya86,

Shit Snacks

Bad review of one customer (dhgate) ...

Yeah that's why I mentioned quality unsure, I think the review was a little old? And it was not so specific, they say a part didn't fit exactly?? So if ordering, I would message and confirm with the seller first, I'm sure they have resolved that or it can be resolved, so I wouldn't be afraid to buy it if anyone is interested in a modular piece in that style (bong beaker base essentially)

Anyone got any experience with one of these...

[link of counterfeit mothership glass piece removed]

Modnote: Link to labeled counterfeit glass removed

Yeah the issue is linking to a piece that has a logo, because China copies the logos, you can post a photo of the piece here though (use imgur or imgbb), so then we can actually see what you're talking about and respond? But the links get deleted by mods if they have logo glass counterfeit

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Haha no you saw it before, I shared the photos here, from Instagram, also photos from previous members who had bought it and discovered what it actually looks like... Also @AJS most recently came here and shared videos with it too! ;)
Yeah, I don't read everything in here anymore. It is just too activating of my GAS. I may have seen it and not remembered, or I may have missed it. I have the same issue with the TM thread.
That link opens in a cart for me, and since it's not my cart I'm stuck there. This link works for me. https://vgoodiez.com/products/triple-horn-inline-rig?_pos=3&_sid=16b0bd6f6&_ss=r

No, I seem to be having a problem with every link on vgoodiez link opening as if I am underage. Must be something in my cache...

Added: Weird. This seems to be a general Firefox issue. It really doesn't like this site...

Last edited:

Green420

La pièce de résistance. My new small inline from goo roo has finally arrived. It was well packaged, it took a while but it's here. I'll give some initial impressions. The draw resistance is great with the dynavap, fills up with thick vapor and gives decent clouds. The 45 degree angle that the stem is at is perfect for keeping the dynavap away from my face. I haven't seen yet how resin will stick to the sides, as I just got it less than an hour ago. I haven't used it enough to know if it gives harsh hits, but the ones I've taken with it not harsh. I custom ordered the percolator to have the holes facing down, and I think it's better this way, because it wouldn't travel through as much water when it was facing up. The base on it is nice, not too big, I've handled bongs with huge bases which made palming it a little awkward, but this one is just right. The aesthetic is nice and simple, and the glass feels thicker than the mega globe mk2, but it's not as thick as my girlfriend's beaker bong.

I don't really have enough information regarding harshness and cleaning yet.

Here's a comparison between the mega globe mk2 and my TAG mini showerhead recycler. I have to leave out 2 categories for the small inline due to having just received it and not testing it enough. I will update the post later if I remember. I don't know how to measure filtration, but I can only assume the mega globe mk2 filters the most, and gives the vapor the most room to cool off, followed by the goo roo with about as much water to travel through, but less room to cool off, and then the recycler which gives even less room to cool off or water to travel through.

Big thanks to shit snacks for recommending goo roo and the tag recycler

Draw resistance: 1. recycler 1. small inline 2. mega globe mk2
Novelty - Third hole + stopper for clearing the chamber: 1. mega globe mk2 x. recycler x. small inline
Face distance from the vapcap: 1. mega globe mk2 2. (a close 2nd) small inline 3. recycler
Portability/handleability: 1. recycler 1. small inline 2. mega globe mk2
Glass thickness (measured by feel and look, not by tools): 1. small inline 2. recycler 3. mega globe mk2
Harshness reduction: 1. Mega globe mk2 2. recycler ?. small inline
Washability: 1. recycler 2. mega globe ?. small inline
Aesthetics: 1. recycler 1. small inline 1. mega globe mk2
Customer service/shipping speed: 1. mega globe mk2 1. recycler 2. small inline
Update: Harshness reduction: 1. Mega Globe MK2 2. small inline 2. recycler.

There's some harshness in the small inline, idk if it's worse than the recycler. It's not all the time. It's definitely more than I get with the Mega Globe.
Can you post a pic of all 3 side by side?
308764823_471262804754428_5449030280728973731_n.jpg

I couldn't get all of the muck off of the mega globe after letting it soak in dish soap over night. One of the difficult things about cleaning the mega globe is you don't want to fill it with alcohol because that would be a huge waste, whereas the recycler is easiest to clean, because all you need to do is put some alcohol and salt into it and shake it around and it's clean in no time. Haven't tried cleaning the small inline yet.

DaVapeGuy

Appreciate the side by side! The globe looks huge compared to the other two!

Now that you've tried each, what would your final overall ranking be?

DaVapeGuy,

Green420

Appreciate the side by side! The globe looks huge compared to the other two!

Now that you've tried each, what would your final overall ranking be?
Lowest amount of points is the one that ranks higher. 13 points for recycler, 12 for the small inline, 12 for the mega globe mk2, not including the score for washability. If washability was included, the recycler would likely be ranked the same as the other two because it's easiest to clean (I haven't tried cleaning the goo roo yet, so it might also place next to the recycler, or not).

All of them rank pretty similarly, although they each have flaws and perks. For the mega globe mk2, it takes more inhaling to fill up the globe with the dynavap, but I've had far less harshness with it. It also has the third hole for clearing the chamber. But it's a lot more awkward to handle than the other two, and more fragile. The recycler is a little annoying with the dynavap cap so close to your face, but it's not a fatal flaw, it's easy to avoid getting hit by it.

In other words, they're all pretty nice, with flaws that are not fatal. If I had to go with my gut and abandon the rankings, I would say that the goo roo small inline has a slight edge on the others, mostly just because of the vapcap being so close to my face in the mini recycler, and the air resistance of the mk2. I'll be receiving a drop down adapter in the mail to fix that problem any day now though.

Also, I think the goo roo is the clear winner if you take away the "service/shipping" portion of the ranking. Because that ranking isn't really about the piece itself.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Yeah, I don't read everything in here anymore. It is just too activating of my GAS. I may have seen it and not remembered, or I may have missed it. I have the same issue with the TM thread.

Haha yeah I know, I'm just pretty sure you had commented on it previously too when I was sharing those photos etc, figured you just didn't remember, and I know I was just being a dick lol ;):p:cheers::spliff:

That link opens in a cart for me, and since it's not my cart I'm stuck there. This link works for me. https://vgoodiez.com/products/triple-horn-inline-rig?_pos=3&_sid=16b0bd6f6&_ss=r

No, I seem to be having a problem with every link on vgoodiez link opening as if I am underage. Must be something in my cache...

Added: Weird. This seems to be a general Firefox issue. It really doesn't like this site...

Haha yeah clearly a problem on your end, I only use Chrome these days, forgot Firefox was a thing!

One of the difficult things about cleaning the mega globe is you don't want to fill it with alcohol because that would be a huge waste, whereas the recycler is easiest to clean, because all you need to do is put some alcohol and salt into it and shake it around and it's clean in no time. Haven't tried cleaning the small inline yet.

Why couldn't you just use a little bit of alcohol with salt to shake in the globe? That's what I do with everything, I never soak any of my pieces, always use a tiny bit of alcohol, to clean several different pieces, with the coarse kosh salt shaking and then hot water rinsing!

Last edited:

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Hey, that's a good idea. I haven't thought of that.

If that doesn’t work for you, try:

1) Simple Green Crystal
2) PBW
3) Kosher Salt
4) 99% ISO or 190 proof Ethanol, most costly.

If you clean often enough, #1 is cheap and easy. Occasionally, I’ll use #2, no longer bother with any salt. You’ll see these cleaning methods recommended often in various threads. Good luck.

Top Bottom