Cheap High Quality Bubbler

redrum891

I have a klein recycler and a mk ultra globe and I can't decide on what glass piece to get other than the mk ultra 2 globe....

I see the bigger 8 inch bongs that I see people using flower pots on but there aren't too many pieces that can fill up a bigger bubbler?

I have a mighty + and a volcano hybrid, they both can fill up a bowl pretty good (funny the mighty seems to be little more dense and the flower is more dark than my hybrid even though the hybrid can hit 446F ??? )

I do like the globe, I can't decide to go for mk 2 globe or just buy an adapter that can hook onto any bong for quick clearing.

Also, if I'm not using something like a flowerpot, maybe I should go smaller and find a nice recycler? IDK..i'm new to vaping still :(

I have thefreezepipe klein recycler and bong dual xl but the klein is good and can put an attachment for mouthpiece or a whip though.

I'm tempted to buy a dynavap b, and see how it goes but the mighty seems to be great unless I can grab something like a flowerpot or maybe even the tinymight but I don't want to throw big money toward a tinymight when I just picked up a mighty+

redrum891,
Reactions: dimmusp

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I have a klein recycler and a mk ultra globe and I can't decide on what glass piece to get other than the mk ultra 2 globe....

I see the bigger 8 inch bongs that I see people using flower pots on but there aren't too many pieces that can fill up a bigger bubbler?

I have a mighty + and a volcano hybrid, they both can fill up a bowl pretty good (funny the mighty seems to be little more dense and the flower is more dark than my hybrid even though the hybrid can hit 446F ??? )

I do like the globe, I can't decide to go for mk 2 globe or just buy an adapter that can hook onto any bong for quick clearing.

Also, if I'm not using something like a flowerpot, maybe I should go smaller and find a nice recycler? IDK..i'm new to vaping still :(

I have thefreezepipe klein recycler and bong dual xl but the klein is good and can put an attachment for mouthpiece or a whip though.

I'm tempted to buy a dynavap b, and see how it goes but the mighty seems to be great unless I can grab something like a flowerpot or maybe even the tinymight but I don't want to throw big money toward a tinymight when I just picked up a mighty+

Yeah Mighty is not a water vape really, it's a heavy duty session portable, also volcano hybrid is its own special thing... Personally I do not like dynavap at all either lol

There are a lot of options for great water vapes though, I do prefer peer convection regardless, many great options for that! Furthermore I wouldn't focus on a bong, just skim backwards here, see if there's anything you like, the straight fab style are great for vaping, but you'd do well with any basic shower head or inline perc rig (I always say stay away from matrix percs)

redrum891

Yeah Mighty is not a water vape really, it's a heavy duty session portable, also volcano hybrid is its own special thing... Personally I do not like dynavap at all either lol

There are a lot of options for great water vapes though, I do prefer peer convection regardless, many great options for that! Furthermore I wouldn't focus on a bong, just skim backwards here, see if there's anything you like, the straight fab style are great for vaping, but you'd do well with any basic shower head or inline perc rig (I always say stay away from matrix percs)
I wanted a style like the one with egg holes in it, but most are in pink on other sites.

I do like the matrix/morbius styles, I'm not sure if I want a bit bigger for bigger rips or if the flowerpot style vapes are made for bigger bubblers and I should stick with a recycler/globe/oil rigs?

I do enjoy a session without clearing the water pieces, so it's longer and relaxing but when I go for big hits, I get way better flavor and it seems to go easier on my throat(i guess 6 big hits in 2 mins is better for your throat than 30 small hits over 5-8 mins) from that tickle feeling.

If I did go for more of an oil rig, Idk if I should go with a recycler or one of those bubblers that look like an ash catcher with a long neck.

Do I want to aim for big hits, with a decent size glass piece so when clearing im forced to take in extra vapor extra fast? Idk, I'm fine with the mk globe tbh....I had 4 pieces I was thinking of... mk globe 2(or the adapter for clearing bongs) / matrix / or that one on the last page that is bigger with bent neck and had the holes in it / an ash catcher with a long neck on it.

Having the option to put a whip on it sounds good, a bent neck or a short whip wouldn't be that different? unless people want purely glass...?

redrum891,

Shit Snacks

I wanted a style like the one with egg holes in it, but most are in pink on other sites.

What sites? It's not hard to find them in clear, there are a ton of different styles, everywhere

I do like the matrix/morbius styles, I'm not sure if I want a bit bigger for bigger rips or if the flowerpot style vapes are made for bigger bubblers and I should stick with a recycler/globe/oil rigs?

It's whatever you like, it doesn't mean bigger rips per se, and it could be harsher to take a bigger hit, you have to decide what you like, it doesn't have to be small rig or big bubbler, bong, there's a ton of different styles and in between, it's not really that simple at all...

I do enjoy a session without clearing the water pieces, so it's longer and relaxing but when I go for big hits, I get way better flavor and it seems to go easier on my throat(i guess 6 big hits in 2 mins is better for your throat than 30 small hits over 5-8 mins) from that tickle feeling.

Yeah so you are using more of the convection with your deep inhale, longer hit more extraction, more full-bodied hit, fewer hits left... But that shouldn't really matter what the glass piece is, that depends on you and the vape, I use my large heavy hitter vapes with tiny glass pieces and it's just less cooling because of less surface area and extra cooling, but you don't have to take tiny hits in them, a big piece does work better when it is full so it does encourage a larger hit in that sense and I do use my portables more with the smaller pieces

If I did go for more of an oil rig, Idk if I should go with a recycler or one of those bubblers that look like an ash catcher with a long neck.

You said you already have a recycler, what is it? Can you share a photo (imgur or imgbb) there are a lot of different bubblers, a lot of different perk styles, it's not really that simple of a choice?? What do you think you like the looks of

Do I want to aim for big hits, with a decent size glass piece so when clearing im forced to take in extra vapor extra fast? Idk, I'm fine with the mk globe tbh....I had 4 pieces I was thinking of... mk globe 2(or the adapter for clearing bongs) / matrix / or that one on the last page that is bigger with bent neck and had the holes in it / an ash catcher with a long neck on it.

I don't understand, you're not taking in extra vapor, pull the vape off when you have the amount of vapor you want, and then inhale to clear the glass, it's about timing and knowing yourself and the vape, so you should be getting whatever size glass piece fits with what you want in that regard, that helps the goal...

I don't know exactly what you're describing, but I think the globes are novelty not very nice, I despise matrix perc for vaping, and if you mean the straight fab from Gili then yes I think that is going to be overall a great piece (mine is out for delivery now)

Having the option to put a whip on it sounds good, a bent neck or a short whip wouldn't be that different? unless people want purely glass...?

Yeah the goal would be for purely glass, but it also affects the airflow, most whip is narrower than glass, but you can get all different types of glass mouthpieces too... The whip is not necessarily as easy to clean, could affect flavor, but nice leisurely ergonomics being able to lean back with a long whip as the mouthpiece... There are ways to connect any whip to any mouthpiece though, you don't have to get a rig that comes with it

redrum891

What sites? It's not hard to find them in clear, there are a ton of different styles, everywhere

It's whatever you like, it doesn't mean bigger rips per se, and it could be harsher to take a bigger hit, you have to decide what you like, it doesn't have to be small rig or big bubbler, bong, there's a ton of different styles and in between, it's not really that simple at all...

Yeah so you are using more of the convection with your deep inhale, longer hit more extraction, more full-bodied hit, fewer hits left... But that shouldn't really matter what the glass piece is, that depends on you and the vape, I use my large heavy hitter vapes with tiny glass pieces and it's just less cooling because of less surface area and extra cooling, but you don't have to take tiny hits in them, a big piece does work better when it is full so it does encourage a larger hit in that sense and I do use my portables more with the smaller pieces

You said you already have a recycler, what is it? Can you share a photo (imgur or imgbb) there are a lot of different bubblers, a lot of different perk styles, it's not really that simple of a choice?? What do you think you like the looks of

I don't understand, you're not taking in extra vapor, pull the vape off when you have the amount of vapor you want, and then inhale to clear the glass, it's about timing and knowing yourself and the vape, so you should be getting whatever size glass piece fits with what you want in that regard, that helps the goal...

I don't know exactly what you're describing, but I think the globes are novelty not very nice, I despise matrix perc for vaping, and if you mean the straight fab from Gili then yes I think that is going to be overall a great piece (mine is out for delivery now)

Yeah the goal would be for purely glass, but it also affects the airflow, most whip is narrower than glass, but you can get all different types of glass mouthpieces too... The whip is not necessarily as easy to clean, could affect flavor, but nice leisurely ergonomics being able to lean back with a long whip as the mouthpiece... There are ways to connect any whip to any mouthpiece though, you don't have to get a rig that comes with it

I wish I could find a good neck to replace the glycerin one. Glycerin bongs are great but taking care of them are such a pain in the dick...getting them out the freezer every session. Plus I clean my stuff daily........I wish I could get rid of it, I have the bong dual XL one too... lol

I think that klein would be great if I could get a bent neck, I don't like having to stand up and bend over. I was using a whip for a mouth piece but felt pretty hard to pull on my volcano hybrid.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Do I want to aim for big hits, with a decent size glass piece so when clearing im forced to take in extra vapor extra fast?
That's not really how it works. When you're white walling your glass it's not like a single load of vapor that fills the water piece, you keep refilling the glass with fresh vapor as you draw from the mouthpiece. Then when you notice your lungs are starting to reach their limit you take your vape off and clear the water piece. It's just timing like @Shit Snacks says. And of course not all pieces operate the same so some won't allow you to take those kind of continuous hits or even fill the piece with thick white vapor.

Shit Snacks

Oh okay, yeah so this is called an incycler actually, and they kind of suck lol it is really difficult to have open enough airflow, to actually get it to recycle, the klein funnel is inside the main chamber instead of separate like a regular recycler, so in practice it probably works more like a plain fountain perc rig, especially with the airflow of the mighty I would think?

I wish I could find a good neck to replace the glycerin one. Glycerin bongs are great but taking care of them are such a pain in the dick...getting them out the freezer every session. Plus I clean my stuff daily........I wish I could get rid of it, I have the bong dual XL one too... lol

Haha yeah the glycerin is annoying, offers too much longer vapor path, further affecting the air flow in a tough way, no wonder you cannot fully clear the piece in one hit lol I wanted to try them for the extra icy cooling but it just seems like too much hassle and too many negatives, I also think the vapor condense is more on the icy surface so you might even lose more??

I think that klein would be great if I could get a bent neck, I don't like having to stand up and bend over. I was using a whip for a mouth piece but felt pretty hard to pull on my volcano hybrid.

Yeah a whip wouldn't work well either, like I said that's just not a great piece and not a great piece to have a modular top with restrictive mouthpiece lol

Not too hard to find alternative mouthpieces in general, just need to know what female joint that is, and the website doesn't say, super helpful lol That looks like it may actually be 18 mm female though meaning there are plenty of alternative mouthpiece options:
For example

redrum891

Oh okay, yeah so this is called an incycler actually, and they kind of suck lol it is really difficult to have open enough airflow, to actually get it to recycle, the klein funnel is inside the main chamber instead of separate like a regular recycler, so in practice it probably works more like a plain fountain perc rig, especially with the airflow of the mighty I would think?

Haha yeah the glycerin is annoying, offers too much longer vapor path, further affecting the air flow in a tough way, no wonder you cannot fully clear the piece in one hit lol I wanted to try them for the extra icy cooling but it just seems like too much hassle and too many negatives, I also think the vapor condense is more on the icy surface so you might even lose more??

Yeah a whip wouldn't work well either, like I said that's just not a great piece and not a great piece to have a modular top with restrictive mouthpiece lol

Not too hard to find alternative mouthpieces in general, just need to know what female joint that is, and the website doesn't say, super helpful lol That looks like it may actually be 18 mm female though meaning there are plenty of alternative mouthpiece options:
For example
yea it's 18mm for the neck. I can't even try to post these locally either to try and sell ... ugh i wish the south would hurry up and legalize. ;/ it's complete horse shit, i have to feel like a criminal for having a half oz, while people smoke half pound joints in front of the white house.

Shit Snacks

yea it's 18mm for the neck. I can't even try to post these locally either to try and sell ... ugh i wish the south would hurry up and legalize. ;/ it's complete horse shit, i have to feel like a criminal for having a half oz, while people smoke half pound joints in front of the white house.

I've never posted, or sold anything locally, and I live legal, I would just post here in the classifieds and ship wherever! I hope you got a good deal on that piece, it is crazy expensive, you would probably have to take a loss selling it unfortunately...

Shit Snacks,
  • Sad
Reactions: redrum891

Marlox

@Shit Snacks
I know you are the right one to ask this, so where are you? :D

I bought this china-glass some time ago now:

I'd like to buy something new, but i am completely overwhelmed by the selection^^
But it has to be a piece that can be completely disassembled like this one, even the main-stem, and with a 18-joint for the WPA.
Do you remember something like this from your eternal shopping-tours at DHGate and other shops?

Sorry for calling you directly, but it seems like you are the china-glass-master here :D

Marlox,

Shit Snacks

@Shit Snacks
I know you are the right one to ask this, so where are you? :D

I bought this china-glass some time ago now:

I'd like to buy something new, but i am completely overwhelmed by the selection^^
But it has to be a piece that can be completely disassembled like this one, even the main-stem, and with a 18-joint for the WPA.
Do you remember something like this from your eternal shopping-tours at DHGate and other shops?

Sorry for calling you directly, but it seems like you are the china-glass-master here :D

Haha no worries, you did the right thing, nice linking to the previous thread for the reminder as well! So I don't have to repeat my feelings on that piece now :rofl:

Anyway you are in luck, because I recently posted about discovering and receiving this one (with a different style spare downstem included as well) and am loving it, easy recommendation for what you are after:

Edit to Add: that Gili Glass straight fab finally arrived, looks pretty great for the price, however there is some weird white mark inside the perc glass that seems impossible to clean at least with salt and alcohol so I messaged the seller about that... Boo Logo:
PXL-20221011-233636548.jpg

Decent thick glass, the classic good for China quality, though there are other little imperfections, variance like my egg is very close to the perc and the hole sizes, nothing that is really a problem! I will say the mouthpiece is huge, flared and on the large side size wise... it is almost too big for me, but fortunately it is just too big enough lol

Last edited:

redrum891

Haha no worries, you did the right thing, nice linking to the previous thread for the reminder as well! So I don't have to repeat my feelings on that piece now :rofl:

Anyway you are in luck, because I recently posted about discovering and receiving this one (with a different style spare downstem included as well) and am loving it, easy recommendation for what you are after:

Edit to Add: that Gili Glass straight fab finally arrived, looks pretty great for the price, however there is some weird white mark inside the perc glass that seems impossible to clean at least with salt and alcohol so I messaged the seller about that... Boo Logo:
PXL-20221011-233636548.jpg

Decent thick glass, the classic good for China quality, though there are other little imperfections, variance like my egg is very close to the perc and the hole sizes, nothing that is really a problem! I will say the mouthpiece is huge, flared and on the large side size wise... it is almost too big for me, but fortunately it is just too big enough lol

what do you think about this? Hope it can hold a mighty.

redrum891,

Shit Snacks

what do you think about this? Hope it can hold a mighty.

That one is solid but more for dabbing, I certainly don't think it would be ideal with a vape like the mighty honestly, also I don't think the glass is that strong looking at it either?

Maybe this one
But is there a reason you're set on a recycler?
This would be the nicest one probably, it is a TAG:
Or maybe this egg incycler:

But I think this would be better:

Shit Snacks,

redrum891

That one is solid but more for dabbing, I certainly don't think it would be ideal with a vape like the mighty honestly, also I don't think the glass is that strong looking at it either?

Maybe this one
But is there a reason you're set on a recycler?
This would be the nicest one probably, it is a TAG:
Or maybe this egg incycler:

But I think this would be better:

thinking this might be decent, plus the mouthpiece might can be used on my klein recycler and make it work good? >.< , either way I can attach a whip for casual vaping and pickup one of those adapters for clearing from the side of it too.

Not wanting to get too big, unless I get a flowerpot like device. Just wondering how good the perc in that one is.

if I can't really decide, I guess I would just get a regular looking bent neck with a honey comb perc or a mk globe 2. I'm using the original globe and it kicks hard enough for me to be contempt. Just figured maybe I should try bigger bubbler for a bigger clear but I can basically draw until I feel it getting filled either way.

something like this https://www.wish.com/feed/recently_...ce=recently_viewed__tab&position=16&share=web

redrum891,

Shit Snacks

thinking this might be decent, plus the mouthpiece might can be used on my klein recycler and make it work good? >.< , either way I can attach a whip for casual vaping and pickup one of those adapters for clearing from the side of it too.

Not wanting to get too big, unless I get a flowerpot like device. Just wondering how good the perc in that one is.

No no, that's a waste of time, that's hardly a perc at all, it's all appearance, The spiral is not really an effective thing but China keeps making them?

if I can't really decide, I guess I would just get a regular looking bent neck with a honey comb perc or a mk globe 2. I'm using the original globe and it kicks hard enough for me to be contempt. Just figured maybe I should try bigger bubbler for a bigger clear but I can basically draw until I feel it getting filled either way.

Honeycomb is not so ideal unless you have an inline perk below it which is hard to find, a plain honeycomb, is a natural perk and requires a very slow draw open air flow to function properly and use more of the disc, mostly it's just only going to fire on the holes closer to the joint, not really ideal for most vapes...

I'm not sure I still even understand what you mean by bigger clear, if you like the globe, maybe you do want a bigger one, I don't know, I just don't like them myself so I've never wanted to try one lol I do not like the matrix perk they seem to use and the otherwise seem pretty basic to me? Using a lot of water

This is an okay little rig, basic shower head with tree perc, Yeah could work well enough with what you have... They are a dime a dozen, available in a wide variety of styles and colors everywhere, solid function although not necessarily easiest to clean

Shit Snacks,

redrum891

No no, that's a waste of time, that's hardly a perc at all, it's all appearance, The spiral is not really an effective thing but China keeps making them?

Honeycomb is not so ideal unless you have an inline perk below it which is hard to find, a plain honeycomb, is a natural perk and requires a very slow draw open air flow to function properly and use more of the disc, mostly it's just only going to fire on the holes closer to the joint, not really ideal for most vapes...

I'm not sure I still even understand what you mean by bigger clear, if you like the globe, maybe you do want a bigger one, I don't know, I just don't like them myself so I've never wanted to try one lol I do not like the matrix perk they seem to use and the otherwise seem pretty basic to me? Using a lot of water

This is an okay little rig, basic shower head with tree perc, Yeah could work well enough with what you have... They are a dime a dozen, available in a wide variety of styles and colors everywhere, solid function although not necessarily easiest to clean
Yeah, I guess I will just go with a matrix sidecar style so using it on my table, I won't have to stand up to hit it.

if I want casual, I can just hook up the mk globe. I'll have to ask in the mighty thread about the WPA, so I won't have to clean the cooling unit on my mighty versus throwing the adapter in some iso.

wish they could make 14mm in this

redrum891,

Shit Snacks

Yeah I don't know exactly what you're looking for, really, but if you want to try an actual bong, I am selling Biao gridded inline tubes in the classifieds here... otherwise yeah maybe you just want a matrix variation

What about this though?
They have them in dark green, I've seen them in smoke too, there's the purple variation on DHgate that has a honeycomb fountain perc too (this one is actually a slitted ratchet fountain) like a smaller version of what I got

wish they could make 14mm in this
@Samlglass was looking for suggestions... Maybe you can also make a larger version of the above, your own style straight fab...?

Hippie

I think VGoodiez and RVS sell a 14mm

redrum891

Yeah I don't know exactly what you're looking for, really, but if you want to try an actual bong, I am selling Biao gridded inline tubes in the classifieds here... otherwise yeah maybe you just want a matrix variation

What about this though?
They have them in dark green, I've seen them in smoke too, there's the purple variation on DHgate that has a honeycomb fountain perc too (this one is actually a slitted ratchet fountain) like a smaller version of what I got

@Samlglass was looking for suggestions... Maybe you can also make a larger version of the above, your own style straight fab...?

im debating this.

heres a cool small rig with carb hole

you use discord snacks? trying to find a nice glass piece , im debating on another klein or 9inch recycler

redrum891,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Shit Snacks

im debating this.

Haha yeah I almost shared that one with you here as well, it's pretty decent, downward facing slitted inline shower head, though it has that second perc, mushroom circ perc, which is just like stacking a hydro tube on top of a rig really, so it should work all right with more chug, but it would be fun to only load the bottom, then the top is just extra glass pathway obstruction instead of more water per se...

heres a cool small rig with carb hole

Oh yeah I saw that one too, similar to a version GRAV cells that I saw from that DHgate clone cellar JD Glass I think it was, but those versions do not have a carb and I did not notice this one did! vgoodiez also sells something similar very reasonably priced without a carb I think...

redrum891

Haha yeah I almost shared that one with you here as well, it's pretty decent, downward facing slitted inline shower head, though it has that second perc, mushroom circ perc, which is just like stacking a hydro tube on top of a rig really, so it should work all right with more chug, but it would be fun to only load the bottom, then the top is just extra glass pathway obstruction instead of more water per se...

Oh yeah I saw that one too, similar to a version GRAV cells that I saw from that DHgate clone cellar JD Glass I think it was, but those versions do not have a carb and I did not notice this one did! vgoodiez also sells something similar very reasonably priced without a carb I think...

i can't decide ; ;

i want a sidecar but don't want to wait a month. also that

9" Inline To Matrix Double Perc Premium Tobacco Smoking Water Pipe Bong Bubbler​

video has different perc on top from in the other pictures compared to the video ..?

Last edited:
redrum891,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Boreus

Yeah I was eyeing the vgoodiez one for a while before it sold out. Same price I believe.
I might have to pick that up....

redrum891

redrum891,

Boreus

Top Bottom