Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Welcome to the wonder of the drop down adapter! I actually don't have that style...

It works really great, I don't know if the difference will be that noticeable, especially through water. I have the idea that it does most of its work at that first "collision" that I posted above where all those particles are captured.

That's not counting how amazing it is at keeping my glass clean. Tap water here is mineral rich so not a great with glass. I was under the impression that most of my annoyances with glass were caused by that, but it makes a huge difference to keep create this extra air path.

4-DB969-D0-5-D1-A-484-E-89-F4-1-A2-D9-D66-B93-A.jpg

Usually after a day of using this piece and then forgetting emptying it overnight would leave it all coated.

Also, I got another coupon this morning for an item in my shopping cart at dhgate. The store was also running a flash sale, so I decided to give it a go. It's one of those Swiss cheese ashcatchers.

rBNaNmIll2uASZXrAAI727X_HCs336.jpg

I think it will be really nice with my Herbo and the standard injector bowl, to add just that tiny bit of draw resistance I sometimes miss.

I bought some adapters from all accessories before and they're a good store, some articles are a bit too pricey imo (though quality might make up for it). I expect to get some stuff from them soon to make my modular pieces more compatible. Need to decide on a nice mouthpiece for those pieces first as well (whether I go for f or m joint).

Last edited:

redrum891

It works really great, I don't know if the difference will be that noticeable, especially through water. I have the idea that it does most of its work at that first "collision" that I posted above where all those particles are captured.

That's not counting how amazing it is at keeping my glass clean. Tap water here is mineral rich so not a great with glass. I was under the impression that most of my annoyances with glass were caused by that, but it makes a huge difference to keep create this extra air path.

4-DB969-D0-5-D1-A-484-E-89-F4-1-A2-D9-D66-B93-A.jpg

Usually after a day of using this piece and then forgetting emptying it overnight would leave it all coated.

Also, I got another coupon this morning for an item in my shopping cart at dhgate. The store was also running a flash sale, so I decided to give it a go. It's one of those Swiss cheese ashcatchers.

rBNaNmIll2uASZXrAAI727X_HCs336.jpg

I think it will be really nice with my Herbo and the standard injector bowl, to add just that tiny bit of draw resistance I sometimes miss.

I bought some adapters from all accessories before and they're a good store, some articles are a bit too pricey imo (though quality might make up for it). I expect to get some stuff from them soon to make my modular pieces more compatible. Need to decide on a nice mouthpiece for those pieces first as well (whether I go for f or m joint).
got a link for that piece you're using? :p

redrum891,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Yes exactly, it keeps the glass cleaner, also offering extra pathway, which could affect airflow in some pieces though... Also I have really hard water here too, so I switched to only using distilled water for my water pieces to prevent the mineral buildup inside as well (buy it by the gallon)

Yeah I've been curious about those Swiss ash catch as well, but be advised quality from radiant glass can be pretty miss, it could be pretty jacked up when you get it lol

The one I am watching is from glassdiy also on sale regularly and much cheaper, with every size available, Rogue gets some of his parts from them so they are reliable.

Yeah they are a bit pricier, as they sell individual adapters, instead of making you buy two or more at a time, and yeah the quality has been pretty great in my experience compared to others! I have two different 18m-18m 45° angle adapters for my mouthpiece and one that is male to female. My 10-14 drop down from them too

He is using the Gili Glass straight fab which I have posted here before and just received myself earlier this week... His is from a shop in Europe though since it had cheaper shipping for him in Europe...

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

I got it it here: https://www.jelly-joker.de/holy-bong-jelly-joker-p-2893.html

It's a rebrand of this: https://www.dhgate.com/product/tkl/400395478.html

Also I have really hard water here too, so I switched to only using distilled water for my water pieces to prevent the mineral buildup inside as well (buy it by the gallon)
Yeah I've been thinking about that, I still got this big ass jerrycan from when I was making lsd microdoses lol. I'll will give it a go next time I've cleaned my piece.

Yeah I've been curious about those Swiss ash catch as well, but be advised quality from radiant glass can be pretty miss, it could be pretty jacked up when you get it lol

The one I am watching is from glassdiy also on sale regularly and much cheaper, with every size available, Rogue gets some of his parts from them so they are reliable.
Hm of it's botched I'll just message the store. Most are pretty reasonable and dhgate is also consumer favoring. I saw the one you linked as well, but went with this one because the distance between the male joint (I needed 18m/18f) is so close to the perc. I also paid less for my order than the price of the one you linked would have cost me, so with the flash sale and coupon it was the most affordable option that has the wide and supported male joint. (E: I just saw some more detailed pics of the one you're eyeing and it actually looks like there is plenty clearance.)

Yeah they are a bit pricier, as they sell individual adapters, instead of making you buy two or more at a time, and yeah the quality has been pretty great in my experience compared to others! I have two different 18m-18m 45° angle adapters for my mouthpiece and one that is male to female. My 10-14 drop down from them too

Yeah European prices and fees these days take a bit of the fun out of it. Wrt purely functional glass I try to stick with necessities and do look for the bargains.

It's the 45 angles from them that interest me most as well. I think I will go with 14m/18f and 18m/18f (unless I decide to go with a female mp) and then try and find me a nice straight mp.

Last edited:

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

I don't know if the difference will be that noticeable, especially through water

The main difference is in their respective function. They probably both do the job on either occasion, but the s-shape is better for "heavier" (most 18650 operated would qualify) portables. This because of balance and ergonomics. While the n-shape is better to keep hot shit out your face or when you want simple way for visual feedback (with glass injector bowls it's kind of fun also :D). I will use the one I got now with my Herbo Anvil and get a s-shaped one for use with TM and Angus.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

I got 2 of the s-adpters from this store, their price hard to beat oven if you have to buy two.
And this place is great too, if you write in the notes and message, you can get two different sizes instead of two of the same:

I've also been messaging with GVB today and he's gonna make me a glass mouthpiece for modular water pieces. And it's gonna be colored
:love:

Also @VGOODIEZ just dropped some glass pieces that are 20% off. Some orbs and cubes as wel as a recycler among other thing.

Shit Snacks

I got 2 of the s-adpters from this store, their price hard to beat oven if you have to buy two.

Awesome! Yeah most of mine come from here for that reason haha because I have every size configuration, did you get two different sizes by writing in the notes or messaging them at least??

I've also been messaging with GVB today and he's gonna make me a glass mouthpiece for modular water pieces. And it's gonna be colored
:love:

Cannot wait to see that! I just sent him off a bunch of salvage pieces, to revive some broken mouthpieces for me, tempted to buy even more from him again too!

Also @VGOODIEZ just dropped some glass pieces that are 20% off. Some orbs and cubes as wel as a recycler among other thing.

Yeah he has quite the nice glass offering now, I think his cubes look even nicer than the SP versions, although I'm still not sure it's an ideal water piece for vaping (for me at least, though I haven't tried them)

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Awesome! Yeah most of mine come from here for that reason haha because I have every size configuration, did you get two different sizes by writing in the notes or messaging them at least??
I got two of the same since I have no use of any other now and don't see it coming. I mean I could buy a male to male for my splinter for example but I haven't touched it in years. So 2 18f to 18m.

Cannot wait to see that! I just sent him off a bunch of salvage pieces, to revive some mouthpieces for me, tempted to buy even more from him again too!

Yeah I think he'll be starting my order somewhere this month so hopefully won't take too long before I can show it off :brow: Yea his work definitely makes you want more and the waiting list is such great business model to deal with us gas victims:shrug:

Yeah he has quite the nice glass offering now, I think his cubes look even nicer than the SP versions, although I'm still not sure it's an ideal water piece for vaping (for me at least, though I haven't tried it!)
Yeah I didn't really compare the orbs because they never really spoke to me. The cubes have a certain appeal and from the ones I've seen this one looks the best. There's also this one https://vaporshop.pl/en/filtracja-w...with-a-filter-for-a-vaporizer-cut-145-mm.html

bomb-qube-xl-420vape-bong-with-a-filter-for-a-vaporizer-cut-145-mm.jpg

I don't know what the cubic shape of these pieces will do with the draw. If it's not a disadvantage the shape might make it worthwhile, could place it more care free than most pieces. And modularity.

Shit Snacks

I got two of the same since I have no use of any other now and don't see it coming. I mean I could buy a male to male for my splinter for example but I haven't touched it in years. So 2 18f to 18m.

Male to male for your splinter wouldn't even work, because they are probably 19/26 not 19/19 or even 19/22... But you really have nothing with a 14 mm WPA?? If all your glass is 18 mm, I would still get the second adapter as 14f to 18m, for the added versatility never needing to use a reducer adapter... I have so many different WPA :lol:

And yeah best part of the cube system modularity, but the double perk thing, I don't know, could make it double mouthpiece? It's the versatility but you're stuck with less than ideal perks for me at least and yeah the shape and the volume to fill doesn't feel ideal... So the nicest one to me seems like the mini at VGZ with the circ perc though it does not have as much modularity, that one with the tree perc is something different!

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: dimmusp

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Male to male for your splinter wouldn't even work, because they are probably 19/26 not 19/19 or even 19/22...
O yeah that's right lol not the best example

But you really have nothing with a 14 mm WPA??
I had Anvil but got the 18mm wpa, MV but I want to sell it, nothing else with 14mm male I would consider using rn though it is commonly seen and I will probably at some point end up with such a joint, but I don't mind the reducers that much as it's the least intrusive adapter with the single purpose of added compatibility hehe.

the double perk thing, I don't know, could make it double mouthpiece?

Yeah seems unnecessary to me as well, I was thinking you could use it as a carb hole with some torch vapes but that's about it. So you're not really missing any needful modularity I think and the smaller contents make it easier to handle.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari,
Reactions: Shit Snacks

Shit Snacks

Oh, nice find, that is identical to the one from Biao in clear 14 mm, this one seems to have colors available and is actually 18 mm! @RustyOldNail has the other one, says it is a nice piece? Up to you if you like the hammer, I have definitely seen other members who are big fans of that style here, though I have not yet been swayed to grab one myself...

Shit Snacks

Thank you as always @Shit Snacks

That’s what has kept me from doing ordering this one is no color choice. Really would like clear glass.

I can’t find the Biao, have a link?

Just write in the notes when you order that you want clear, message / chat the seller if you want to be certain...
Biao^ Says 10 still but it is 14 mm

Don't think they sell this one at Greek...

Last edited:

coolbreeze

Thanks buddy, I was looking for a link to that piece 👍😁 are you using with a tiny bit of water?

It's in the bookmarks for a time when I need to splurge , not sure it counts as cheap, possibly good value though.
A couple/few tablespoons, maybe? It adds a bit of moisture. The function is really nice for how tiny it is.

It's nicely made, functions well, looks great and has a bit of utility. I'm using it now as a mouthpiece for DBV, and it's nice and stable with the whip. All in all, not a bad value!

Show us which you pick, when the time comes! ; )

Edit: They have sales often...

Last edited:

teddyruxx

hey @redrum891 , if you're lookin for a great piece for ~100-120, a helluva lotta ppl love this Straight Fab Torus from Greek Glass - i've got a bunch of glass, plenty that cost a lot more than that, and i don't think anything hits as hard as that lil fuckr... i bought one and broke the Seed of Life perc (great perc that's usually pricier) while cleaning it, less than 30 days after i bought it and immediately bought another, it's just amazing. https://www.greekglassshop.com/product/gg-sft

oh, @Shit Snacks , I bought that Gilli fab as well, just came in... and the mouthpiece is just waaaay too big for me, lol i dunno if i'll ever use it. might have to try to rig up a smaller mouthpiece to it, bc the function seems decent enough, but I used it once and went right back to the TAG multiplying inline (the can, not recycler) I just bought (so nice... their multiplying recycler was my first inline perc rig and it's a great balance of flavor and diffusion).
I've got some pics of the lil tag 4.5" mini recycler w my TM2, I'll post in a sec in that thread. it's amazing for being so portable, and it's v thick for being so small, doesn't feel like it's gonna break inside my bag and it recycles surprisingly werll

Shit Snacks

oh, @Shit Snacks , I bought that Gilli fab as well, just came in... and the mouthpiece is just waaaay too big for me, lol i dunno if i'll ever use it. might have to try to rig up a smaller mouthpiece to it, bc the function seems decent enough

Haha yeah I thought the same thing but I'm getting used to it, depends on the situation and the vape, it really would be nice to have one that was more in between this and the CaliBear straight fab which is way too narrow of a tube and flat of a mouthpiece, this one is way too wide and flared though it is just too wide enough as I said so it is borderline comfortable for me, as opposed to others that I absolutely despise lol

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Shit Snacks

s-l400.jpg

Found this on eBay for 40$. Ships from Cali

14mm joint and 6"

Yep, I've shared that one before, it is the same as the one I had from a different seller, cheaper on DHgate on sale, but 10 mm instead of 14 mm... I actually just sold it, though it was a pretty nice, very tiny piece!

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Oh hey someone posted a nice function video of this cheap klein recycler available on eBay and it looks pretty great actually:
https://www.reddit.com/r/chinaglass/comments/xuz0ns
And I also wanted to mention this little modular piece from Genesis Glass, not sure of the function or the quality though:
I am WAY behind in this thread, but I tried that modular piece from another seller... It is not original, but an illadelph beaker rip-off:
Illadelph-Glass-7mm-Beaker-Bubbler-Divided-and-Dual-Style-Glass-Smoking-Water-Pipes.jpg

I could not sell mine fast enough. Parts fit was poor, but so was the action, full of splash mouth. I also felt burned that I bought as a Buy One Get One Free offer, and they only delivered one and then refunded me like $5 USD.

Shit Snacks

could not sell mine fast enough. Parts fit was poor, but so was the action, full of splash mouth. I also felt burned that I bought as a Buy One Get One Free offer, and they only delivered one and then refunded me like $5 USD.

Welcome back! Makes sense that it would be a copy originally, but it's also just a basic beaker bottom with joint for the top? The one you posted looks like it is from Phoenix Glass, like Genesis Glass there can be a lot of hit and miss with quality control is what I had determined... Yeah if the joint connections don't even fit well, not the right size, then you know there is a problem lol

Shit Snacks,
Top Bottom