• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
So, rather than using Kosher salt, could one just have a Rabbi come over and bless the bong? That might be a longer term solution...

I think it is called kosher salt, because they use that style of coarse salt, the most coarse, as part of the cleaning and cure process of the chicken, making it kosher (yes along with that rabbi supervision lol)

Hippie

I found my 18mm V2 globe matrix really awkward to clean
Looks simple enough but I just couldn't quite reach with my usual brushes
So I break out the denture cleaning tabs and let the bubbles do the work on that one

Alligator427

Yeah that's why I mentioned quality unsure, I think the review was a little old? And it was not so specific, they say a part didn't fit exactly?? So if ordering, I would message and confirm with the seller first, I'm sure they have resolved that or it can be resolved, so I wouldn't be afraid to buy it if anyone is interested in a modular piece in that style (bong beaker base essentially)

Yeah the issue is linking to a piece that has a logo, because China copies the logos, you can post a photo of the piece here though (use imgur or imgbb), so then we can actually see what you're talking about and respond? But the links get deleted by mods if they have logo glass counterfeit
Ok, let you know when you received it. This small bubbler look nice

Shit Snacks

And then there is this modular one with blue accents, removable downstem and mouthpiece
Well now they got me, despite the language barrier they are going to make a spare holed downstem to fit and include with this set:
Screenshot-20220917-123039.png

I have one more modular piece coming from China that I posted about here a page or two ago, we'll see how that one compares next, something in between the two perhaps, a little smaller maybe, with two different downstem percs to try!

Arrived! Took about 3 weeks, pretty good timing, and the quality seems absolutely fantastic I must say! Everything was wrapped up really well with nice bubble wrap in a small thick walled box... Super thick glass, very nice even joints, scroll through this little album to check out the thick raised base, and upline style "bamboo" mouthpiece that looks great, along with the nice down stems and their different perc styles:

I will report back with function of course, comparisons with the Goo three-piece and TAG super slit donut, but this seems like a real win for modular vaping water piece!

PXL-20221005-234000373.jpg

PXL-20221005-233859560.jpg

Shit Snacks

Looks legit, def interested in the comparison.

I only had a bowl with the tetra so far, it is quite different, with the matrix downstem, which is pretty effective because of the white can you need to load a decent amount of water, and this allows a softer pull... It seems like a little more water is going to be necessary for the other downstem, which has a lot of holes and a tapered open bottom... Fortunately I have one drop down adapter that can fit and clear, the 14-18 one I got from curated flame in Pittsburgh shipped, also the only one that works with my upline bubbler, anyway working really well it just seems to be unique from the narrow can of the Goo (who also use a open bottom downstem with only nine holes) and the super slit fountain perk of the TAG with its large wide can still stands alone... So I am glad I got this as another complimentary modular piece, but there is much more testing to do of course!

How did you get two stems though? The ad only shows one

I mentioned above, despite the language barrier, I was able, by message when I ordered, you can put it in the notes, and then confirm, you can show photos, I asked and then they showed me the photos and then they made it for me... Could affect the price however if you would like to get both?

Edit to Add: a quick function comparison video between the two different percs, with TetraP80 @425F and Goo mouthpiece, that I hope you all see without it being a new post!

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Screenshot-20220917-123039.png

Arrived! Took about 3 weeks, pretty good timing, and the quality seems absolutely fantastic I must say! Everything was wrapped up really well with nice bubble wrap in a small thick walled box... Super thick glass, very nice even joints, scroll through this little album to check out the thick raised base, and upline style "bamboo" mouthpiece that looks great, along with the nice down stems and their different perc styles:
How long is the downstem? I had a problem replacing the downstem in my HD3 from GR because it was hard to find the right size without going to them direct which was pricey. I see this vendor offers some options...

Shit Snacks

How long is the downstem? I had a problem replacing the downstem in my HD3 from GR because it was hard to find the right size without going to them direct which was pricey. I see this vendor offers some options...

I'm not sure exactly, but it's a lot shorter than the Goo, though I had requested the one with the holes, they had to make one new in the correct size, so they can make either style in any size I am sure if you message them... They can also make however many holes, the one from goo is fully open on the bottom with only nine holes, this one has a tapered bottom opening and a whopping 18 holes (three rows of six, only the top row fires though seemingly)
They have a nice one of those recycler ash catchers btw, seems to be a nicer perc imo

I hope everyone noticed I added function video comparisons above too!

Last edited:

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

That modular piece is such a great catch @Shit Snacks! It just sucks that I'd get charged 19% tax ( Dutch law) :mad: Makes the pricier China pieces just less attractive.

Still this is so close to a design I was planning to one day have custom made (it's the flat top with the two adjacent joints that I'm really into aesthetically. Also it would satisfy all my modular water pieces needs combined with the slitted fountainhead TAG I have pre ordered (which doesn't allow downstems).

Anyway I also wanted to show this other piece ylhookah showed me a while ago, 11.4"

43811034-11-F6-40-B0-ACB6-E197754-DF656.jpg

I'm not sure if it's in their store already and I don't know price either. The neck seems a bit wider on this one as compared to their taller straight fab?

Alligator427

That modular piece is such a great catch @Shit Snacks! It just sucks that I'd get charged 19% tax ( Dutch law) :mad: Makes the pricier China pieces just less attractive.

Still this is so close to a design I was planning to one day have custom made (it's the flat top with the two adjacent joints that I'm really into aesthetically. Also it would satisfy all my modular water pieces needs combined with the slitted fountainhead TAG I have pre ordered (which doesn't allow downstems).

Anyway I also wanted to show this other piece ylhookah showed me a while ago, 11.4"

I'm not sure if it's in their store already and I don't know price either. The neck seems a bit wider on this one as compared to their taller straight fab?

I think there was a piece from black leaf that look like this glass.

Alligator427,
Reactions: dimmusp

Shit Snacks

Oh that really sucks, maybe they can make it worth your while, if it is going to be an ideal, also with 11:11 coming up there will be a lot more sales and coupon codes soon...

Omg! It's not in their store yet or you know I would have mentioned it already, that looks exactly like the one I found on eBay for $80 that is similar to the one I have from DHg that is no longer available, except it has a female joint!? However I can actually see it is a combination of the swiss holes as well as an egg, since there is a cylinder above the perc... That is odd, different from mine and the other, interesting though I bet they will charge on the higher end for it, did they show you what the mouthpiece looks like??

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Oh that really sucks, maybe they can make it worth your while, if it is going to be an ideal, also with 11:11 coming up there will be a lot more sales and coupon codes soon...

Yeah I might try and jump on a deal if dhgate starts throwing around more coupons.

Omg! It's not in their store yet or you know I would have mentioned it already, that looks exactly like the one I found on eBay for $80 that is similar to the one I have from DHg that is no longer available, except it has a female joint!?
Yeah they actually showed it to me after I had asked them if they offered something similar to that piece from eBay! Female joint is nice although if you're used to adding a dropdown it's ease to adapt.

I bet they will charge on the higher end for it, did they show you what the mouthpiece looks like??

I expect so, yeah, that's why I haven't inquired yet. If it didn't have the egg I'd be more
Tempted (like the eBay one and the one you got).

23-D44970-072-F-449-B-AFE8-FC8285448782.jpg

Shit Snacks

Yeah they actually showed it to me after I had asked them if they offered something similar to that piece from eBay! Female joint is nice although if you're used to adding a dropdown it's ease to adapt.

Oh that is too funny, yeah I don't mind the male joint at all since I'm using a dropdown anyway, but it would be more enticing for other people probably, what's awesome about this piece is the s shape drop down is essentially built in already! And so cool how it goes through the piece like a recycler drain would... That mouthpiece seems decent, a combination of the two, thick and flat, but a little more open inner diameter for good flow

Shit Snacks

Purchased some cheap glass pieces on eBay and noticed some black specks that don't get iso'd off.

Safe to use or should I return it?

Safe, that is normal, they are burn marks from when they were working the glass, very common, I vetted it previously with a piece from Genesis Glass and now do the job of informing people here and on Reddit lol

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
i don't wanna double post in the goo roo thread, and I can't seem to edit so bringing it here instead.. I am happy with my purchase. Nice and thick glass, and the in-line perc does allow for decent airflow.
Fine to post after yourself as long as the 6 hour edit window has passed.
My Large Inline is among my favorite pieces. It works great with all my vapes, but especially those with good airflow like the TM, the Lotus and the SplinterZ.

DaVapeGuy

Fine to post after yourself as long as the 6 hour edit window has passed.
My Large Inline is among my favorite pieces. It works great with all my vapes, but especially those with good airflow like the TM, the Lotus and the SplinterZ.

Do you prefer the large inline over the 3 piece?

DaVapeGuy,
Reactions: LesPlenty
Top Bottom