Cheap High Quality Bubbler

jbm

Oh interesting so they actually put "for vaporizers" in the description now! They must know about us here... Where's my commission?!? :o:rant: :D:lol::freak::ko:
When I bought mine back when it was the “super slit donut,” it was listed as for vaporizers. Sorry about your commission.

DaVapeGuy

When I bought mine back when it was the “super slit donut,” it was listed as for vaporizers. Sorry about your commission.

How do you like it? Is it restrictive at all?

Trying to get a nice mix of flavor/cooling

DaVapeGuy,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
@Shit Snacks, I saw you recommending this quite a bit. What do you think about this compared to the various roos?

Yeah so I only have the goo large inline (which I do not like for the mouthpiece so my roommate uses it) and this is very different with much more slits in the fountainhead (my goo has nine holes facing up at the end of the stem line, seems each one of these is going to be different depending who made it at the shop) and a larger chamber to fill... @snackmaster got the large inline customized with an 18 female instead of the mouthpiece just like the TAG, he is the one who told me the TAG was better, so I had gotten that first, I only got the large inline later because they were on sale and had orange-fritted versions at the time...

The Goo three-piece bubbler meanwhile, which I have with orange yellow fitted base (I actually use the mouthpiece from it, which I broke and is now replaced with a aqua blue version, with an angled adapter on the TAG super slit donut much more than I ever use it with the actual Goo now as I have Phineas cooler mouthpieces too) is very different since it does not have right angle stem line perc, it has the removable top-down style like a bong, but it is nice with the nine holes and open on the bottom for a good flow... I also like how the can is narrow so it is very unique, stands at the same height as the TAG though wouldn't you know! It has a little better flavor preservation than the TAG but it is not as smooth with smaller chamber and less diffusion bubble stack... Both have some variance depending how much water you load of course, and for different vapes, both are really good with injector vapes, but the TAG is more of the heavy hitter version if I am using Zenith or Atlas instead of Halo or HI/GTR...

As I said I don't use the TAG for my portables as much, but the goo three-piece is great with tetra and TM and splinters. I've never tried the larger HD3, was not interested it was too big for me, and I don't need it to be 18 mm female joined since I use dropdown adapters with everything it is easy to change sizes. I have one more modular piece coming from China that I posted about here a page or two ago, we'll see how that one compares next, something in between the two perhaps, a little smaller maybe, with two different downstem percs to try!

Also curious what your daily water piece driver is?

That's a weird question, I don't really work that way, because daily driver is more dry use for me. I don't know I mix it up with portables sometimes depending on the situation what's loaded with water, what vapes I'm using, I have way too many glass pieces so I try to rotate...

That being said the TAG is a go-to for the heavies as I said, the goo is also really good with them, but it's also really good with the portables. I have a couple other pieces I like to use with heavies, perctosuccess shower head from fire within glass and a giant dual uptake recycler, sometimes straight fab, but I'm excited for the Gili version I have coming which should be more practical I think... I have a Swiss hole rig that I really love to as it has a lot of extra right angles, great dry rig like the prophet, I have the prodigy too, but I don't use it so much for my style, it takes a lot of water though it can lead to smooth hits of course!

So I think eggs and swiss holes can be really useful with vaping, shower head fountain or inline perc, even some recyclers for herbs... But if you want an overall, I do think the Goo is a bit more versatile than the TAG, but we'll see about this new China one as I have a really good feeling about it as well!

There is no restriction, it takes a bit of pull depending how much water you have loaded, how much you want the bubbles to stack, a soft pull means less diffusion, hard pull means more bubbles, it's a very versatile piece and you have the modular mouthpieces which will affect that as well! Flavor definitely can shine through, and it can be smooth, with the diffusion all the water and the larger chamber, but it can also hit you harsh sometimes or kill the flavor, many variables!

Oh damn, guess I didn't notice that, haha I'm not really the one to discover this piece though I did help popularize it I suppose especially at one point, all good just joking around of course!

Shit Snacks

Yeah the seller is great if you message them I'm sure they can give you whichever style downstem perc you want!

Oh and in case anyone is interested, I am still selling plenty of glass here in the classifieds! They all worked well, I just really need to thin the herd lol

I have a lot of small glass pieces too that tend to be more fun with portables but they can work well with the heavies too!

Last edited:

DaVapeGuy

Thanks for the info @Shit Snacks

Sounds like either the tag donut or the roo 3 piece will be a good choice.

Do you not use the tag hose at all? Is it more of a gimic thing to use hoses with water pipes?

Is this the Chinese rig you're getting?

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Yeah that's the rig we were talking about @DaVapeGuy.

The hose can be quite nice though I've never used one and don't plan on it because I fear it will impact taste too much. But I've seen setups where it came in handy, if it weren't for that taste issue I could see myself setting it up on a coffee table and sip from the tube chilling on the couch (only use large water pieces at desk now). Sounds quite nice really. With a glass mouthpiece it might even be worth a shot. I'm not sure if that's included?

Shit Snacks

Thanks for the info @Shit Snacks

Sounds like either the tag donut or the roo 3 piece will be a good choice.

Do you not use the tag hose at all? Is it more of a gimic thing to use hoses with water pipes?

I never use, nor plan to use the one it came with... I have no idea the quality of it, but I already had similar silicone tubing sourced from Amazon that I haven't used in a long time... More recently I got colored thinner tubing from the Rogue Wax Works to use with his whip mouthpieces and it is very nice, works very well with the TAG and the Goo, but I hardly ever use them since psychologically it feels better to use glass anyway? Want to use them more though

Is this the Chinese rig you're getting?

Yep that is the one, they have some other stuff too, but that's the one I ordered with two different downstem rods to try... It is smaller than the TAG, might be more similar to the Goo, though shorter and wider

coolbreeze

I use the hose all the time (and nearly as often with a mouthpiece) as it imparts no flavor I can taste, is kind of large-bore (not much added restriction), and sort of stiff, as the walls are thick and it more or less retains its shape/structure in use, though it bends easily if you want to. The whip's mouthpiece is really nice--you can hold it in your lips while you torch/carburate, or whatever.

The nice thing about it is it adds flexibility to your lineup: you can use it more places with more devices according to your tastes and so forth. I need the whip for ease of use on the coffee table, but often use the goo roo mouthpiece on my normal station. I use the hose or a short mouthpiece on my desktop. Some folks don't like the idea/flavor of a whip, but if it doesn't bother you it's a valuable tool.

Cjk0812

Hey so I was wondering if anybody here had any experience with this piece. It looks like it would be pretty smooth. Id have honestly already grabbed one just for the color but my budget hasn't allowed for any extracurricular purchases of any kind at the moment.

Cjk0812,

jbm

It’s a great piece. The detachable mouthpiece makes it versatile; you can use a whip with it. I generally use it with a Lamart wrapped whip and a @RogueGuy mouthpiece. Good balance of cooling and flavor. It’s my favorite water piece. I reach for it before the Gooroo large inline or the Sneaky Pete mega cube, or even the GRAV upline upright bubbler.

Shit Snacks

Hey so I was wondering if anybody here had any experience with this piece. It looks like it would be pretty smooth. Id have honestly already grabbed one just for the color but my budget hasn't allowed for any extracurricular purchases of any kind at the moment.

Oh yeah I've posted this one previously, no one ever took a jump on it, someone else got a different larger purple rig from another cellar that had the same type of perc however since it was well reviewed as something unique and cheap... Anyway it looks like they added a function video to the link you posted, and I think that function looks pretty great! Just be advised it is a small piece, so I don't know if it's going to have the smoothest hits per se, but it should be a good balance of diffusion and flavor retention seemingly, shower head style

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Cjk0812

DaVapeGuy

Speaking of cheap dhgate glass, is there any reputable sellers/items on ebay anyone can recommend?

DaVapeGuy,

Shit Snacks

Speaking of cheap dhgate glass, is there any reputable sellers/items on ebay anyone can recommend?

I've posted many here before, and have purchased from a few, they're basically all fine, because it's eBay, message them etc but some of them can be thin glass or lying about US-made, often you will see the same pieces you see on DHgate just resold by someone local although some pieces are sold from stores in China there as well

Maxwell

AGENT 86
Does anyone remember the "Magic Sphere Valve" from their combustion days? This reminds me of it:
http://www.elephantos.com/fr/head-s...nal-spere.html?osCsid=175fd1edd67a47e260ae212

magic-sphere-pipe-bg.jpg

I certainly do!

Maxwell,

Cjk0812

Oh yeah I've posted this one previously, no one ever took a jump on it, someone else got a different larger purple rig from another cellar that had the same type of perc however since it was well reviewed as something unique and cheap... Anyway it looks like they added a function video to the link you posted, and I think that function looks pretty great! Just be advised it is a small piece, so I don't know if it's going to have the smoothest hits per se, but it should be a good balance of diffusion and flavor retention seemingly, shower head style
Thats what I was thinking looking at the function video of it. I'm not necessarily after the smoothest either. I'm used to using pretty much everything native at this point cause my women likes using the one small piece we have (neither of us is particularly keen on the old big beaker we used for combustion in the past) and I like the tickle of it telling me that I'm getting a good rip from it. So once I have some disposable income I definitely see it in my future.

teddyruxx

Can you tell me if the 10mm input on your mini recycler is pointed slightly towards the stem/top chamber?
whoops, missed this somehow. my 10mm adapters and TM2 stem are still in the mail, so all I have to go on is the included banger, and when I put it in it's 2 degrees off, twd the back, yep. the outside of the joint's perfectly level, but I guess it'd be weird if that was off.
I had a reducer that was off about the same that they replaced, but it was 1st quality and was a super cheap item. I know the 2Q imperfections aren't supposed to affect performance but I still kinda doubt they'll do anything about that... does kinda suck, though, since i'd wanna mainly use this with trates... i should've checked it out when i got it, i know i'm past the period when they say u need to mention defects... was only delivered a week or so ago, though and i haven't used it at all so maybe i'll shoot em a note, i dunno

teddyruxx,

Shit Snacks

Honestly I haven't played with the RBR 3.0 again yet, should probably try dabbing with it... Anyway wanted to post this one from eBay, seems like a pretty solid all arounder medium size 9inch 14mm inline style rig:

Green420

La pièce de résistance. My new small inline from goo roo has finally arrived. It was well packaged, it took a while but it's here. I'll give some initial impressions. The draw resistance is great with the dynavap, fills up with thick vapor and gives decent clouds. The 45 degree angle that the stem is at is perfect for keeping the dynavap away from my face. I haven't seen yet how resin will stick to the sides, as I just got it less than an hour ago. I haven't used it enough to know if it gives harsh hits, but the ones I've taken with it not harsh. I custom ordered the percolator to have the holes facing down, and I think it's better this way, because it wouldn't travel through as much water when it was facing up. The base on it is nice, not too big, I've handled bongs with huge bases which made palming it a little awkward, but this one is just right. The aesthetic is nice and simple, and the glass feels thicker than the mega globe mk2, but it's not as thick as my girlfriend's beaker bong.

I don't really have enough information regarding harshness and cleaning yet.

Here's a comparison between the mega globe mk2 and my TAG mini showerhead recycler. I have to leave out 2 categories for the small inline due to having just received it and not testing it enough. I will update the post later if I remember. I don't know how to measure filtration, but I can only assume the mega globe mk2 filters the most, and gives the vapor the most room to cool off, followed by the goo roo with about as much water to travel through, but less room to cool off, and then the recycler which gives even less room to cool off or water to travel through.

Big thanks to shit snacks for recommending goo roo and the tag recycler

Draw resistance: 1. recycler 1. small inline 2. mega globe mk2
Novelty - Third hole + stopper for clearing the chamber: 1. mega globe mk2 x. recycler x. small inline
Face distance from the vapcap: 1. mega globe mk2 2. (a close 2nd) small inline 3. recycler
Portability/handleability: 1. recycler 1. small inline 2. mega globe mk2
Glass thickness (measured by feel and look, not by tools): 1. small inline 2. recycler 3. mega globe mk2
Harshness reduction: 1. Mega globe mk2 2. recycler ?. small inline
Washability: 1. recycler 2. mega globe ?. small inline
Aesthetics: 1. recycler 1. small inline 1. mega globe mk2
Customer service/shipping speed: 1. mega globe mk2 1. recycler 2. small inline

309310902_661852622283341_2014280735876684259_n.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom