• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cheap High Quality Bubbler

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Ah that is awesome it turned out to be 14 @RustyOldNail thanks! Want to share some photos for us too though...?? :whip:

I’ve been boycotting attaching photos until the promised fix for local board EASY attachments, hopefully happens. I have accumulated some photos to be helpful in various threads, as I assumed it wouldn’t be months at this point.... :(

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I’ve been boycotting attaching photos until the promised fix for local board EASY attachments, hopefully happens. I have accumulated some photos to be helpful in various threads, as I assumed it wouldn’t be months at this point.... :(

Well it sounds like no one is winning with this pursuit... It's really not a big deal to post something on imgur or imgbb and paste it here... I was doing that before we had the ability to attach photos here, sure I miss it as I did adapt to mostly always uploading directly here more recently, but yeah wasn't going to stop posting photos in protest...:ugh:

RustyOldNail

Well it sounds like no one is winning with this pursuit... It's really not a big deal to post something on imgur or imgbb and paste it here... I was doing that before we had the ability to attach photos here, sure I miss it as I did adapt to mostly always uploading directly here more recently, but yeah wasn't going to stop posting photos in protest...:ugh:

Not so much to protest, but I don’t have as much free time as some. So if it isn’t easy to me, then sorry, I’m already contributing my fair share or more of helpful posts, then questions posts. Taking the photos, removing the EXIF info, then in my case transferring the photos via email to my iPad, the additional steps of then uploading and pasting, you are aware of, and that’s my red line of additional free time/labor. I still add links when applicable, and will post pics again, when and if the old ability is reinstated someday. Appreciate your efforts as always.

Maybe if more folks request the return of native photo inserting.........

Shit Snacks

Not so much to protest, but I don’t have as much free time as some. So if it isn’t easy to me, then sorry, I’m already contributing my fair share or more of helpful posts, then questions posts. Taking the photos, removing the EXIF info, then in my case transferring the photos via email to my iPad, the additional steps of then uploading and pasting, you are aware of, and that’s my red line of additional free time/labor. I still add links when applicable, and will post pics again, when and if the old ability is reinstated someday. Appreciate your efforts as always.

Maybe if more folks request the return of native photo inserting.........

I tried! Haha yeah I mean I think they are working on it as best they can to get the photo attachments back here... But you did list more steps than I was aware of, for me it's take the photo on my phone (which I already have set up to not have info or whatever) then go to imgur.com (desktop site view to upload from phone in chrome) if I want to do an album, and after uploading I just paste the link here... Mostly I use imgbb.com, because I can go right to the website in my Chrome browser on my phone and upload without the extra step of the desktop site view, to upload and then I copy paste the bbcode (img brackets without url) here... It is a couple steps, but it is really simple for me to do with one device though it is not as simple as just attaching directly here, which is why I would love to have that feature back too! Posted this to help anyone else too, I understand if you don't want to bother...

How is the draw restriction on that piece? With the bottlenecking in the mouthpiece, it seems like it has more than the upline bubbler, is it very tight to inhale through or not so bad??

RustyOldNail

I tried! Haha yeah I mean I think they are working on it as best they can to get the photo attachments back here... But you did list more steps than I was aware of, for me it's take the photo on my phone (which I already have set up to not have info or whatever) then go to imgur.com (desktop site view to upload from phone in chrome) if I want to do an album, and after uploading I just paste the link here... Mostly I use imgbb.com, because I can go right to the website in my Chrome browser on my phone and upload without the extra step of the desktop site view, to upload and then I copy paste the bbcode (img brackets without url) here... It is a couple steps, but it is really simple for me to do with one device though it is not as simple as just attaching directly here, which is why I would love to have that feature back too! Posted this to help anyone else too, I understand if you don't want to bother...

How is the draw restriction on that piece? With the bottlenecking in the mouthpiece, it seems like it has more than the upline bubbler, is it very tight to inhale through or not so bad??

Most of use remember what has happened in the past, on all website message boards, when the free secondary photo post sites go under, or move to a pay model. ALL the photos DISAPPEAR, along with your personal efforts!

BACK TO THE HAMMER RIG:
Minimal draw, beginning testing with GH IO, which is medium restriction depending on if you pack or not, so it’s a good test for that, though I have next to test a DV stem with airport closed, that can be a tight draw with all my rigs.

Those glass rigs you see in the MP section, are not deep, but do help a bit if you over fill, or forget to cut down on your draw/pull strength while pulling the device off to clear, and you suck some water into the stem, or worse your mouth, which hasn’t happened yet. A bit of water in those grooves, you just tilt the stem and those drops drain back into the rig. I don’t think the rings add much surface area cooling, but the tiny shower head perc works surprisingly well. One CAUTION is while the hammer does sits nice on a flat surface, its high enough, that if it gets knocked over on a hard surface, it would probably break.

I’m still shocked how well this works, I had zero expectations, and since I ordered it before I read that it was a 10mm (actually 14mm, mistake listing on site), I regretted it, but it was cheap enough to let the order go through, and I figured I’d just store it. I will see how long the honeymoon lasts, but as of now I can seeing using this with a lot of my devices. Easy to clean, I just use my silicone hose, quick sink mount connection, to 14mm male glass, and blow it out with hot water and Simple Green Crystal.

Shit Snacks

BTW Imgur doesn't work anymore as far as I know since a lot of work I did in the I saw the moon thread are now gone :(

There was something that happened with it a while ago but it has been working for a while now, but that speaks to Rusty's point I guess! I had a lot of tiny pic stuff that is gone now, what can you do

PoopMachine

Got this piece from Biao.t yesterday. Took just a little over a month.

274728527-497662085151730-229018915306953585-n.jpg

Im super impressed with the workmanship and the function of this piece. Granted it might not be what some people consider "cheap" glass but for what it is, I think its super underpriced. I paid about $190 for it.

They also sell Puffco pieces, so I guess Im going to need to order one of those too.

Shit Snacks

Nice! That is a very tall one, he had one that I think was shorter, with different colors involved for only $120 via Instagram discount post, but also he has this $80 clear one too... I've had my eye on this bent neck one instead for $160... If I do end up getting it someday, hopefully with a discount haha, then I will probably sell my clear large bent neck gridded inline from him... He has posted these in many different colors on Instagram, there was an opaque pink and white I also really like, this purple is listed on DHgate though:
Screenshot-20220318-132613.png

(apparently BiaoT has three different store friends there: bongt & MLglass & glasscm)

So if you're going for a male joint I still think this one is going to be pretty sick function, even with fountain head, the Swiss holes will add a little more restriction and cooling, also milk up nice...

So I ended up ordering this one after all, and after I did seller bridemarry changed the listing in the link, to be for another item so I can no longer review it or direct anyone else to purchase it... Anyway glad I was able to get the order in, but wasn't sure exactly what would show up in the end, after 19 days this was a surprise arrival today:

PXL-20220318-195612524.jpg

They even listened to my request for a banger instead of a bowl, so I think they are a good store if you see anything else you like from them, it's a shame this is no longer attainable though because it is pretty great as I suspected!

PXL-20220318-200828409.jpg

With female to female drop down adapter there's even more right angle cooling before it hits the perc, great using dry with the TM (in the photo is another 18 female to 14 male adapter that I won't need to use anymore though since I just got a 14 mm TM stem finally) and it is also quite nice with water, TM and Tetra, I think it's going to be great with FW7 and looking forward to using with CC and logs soon...

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal

Shit Snacks

posters ignoring the "cheap" in the thread name

Hey now, be nice, cheap is relative as we have seen with glass and China glass, this is basically the main glass thread that is most active, could be starting other new ones, but they probably won't get much activity as often happens with new threads here... We had that next glass purchase thread that totally died off lol Anyway I am at least trying to be more careful myself where I post what! No not feeling defensing for anything :lol::uhoh:;)

Today I got my cloud connoisseur prodigy glass rig, I will post about it in his glass thread though, for me it did qualify as cheap glass (pre-order pricing had benefits I think there will be some listed in the store higher priced now) and I also bought a heady recycler from an IG artist that will arrive soon, (more expensive but still relatively cheap compared to the other stuff you see there) posted in the heady thread :nod::drool::D

Yeah I was surprised how quick that member received the other hook, very quick shipping, must depend on location?? Hopefully you will receive yours any day now too though! You did Yingmin5 or Lumin88?

Quick question, with inline percs, are holes better than slits or slits better than holes?

So it really depends on the piece (size, style), and what you yourself are looking for from it, because aside from those variables, there is also the choice of slits / holes facing up or facing down, the sides or a mix as well... Not to mention different types of inline percs, like the gridded (dots and slits), or barrel matrix, plus some other crazy things I've seen and posted here (possibly even fountainhead ratchet and honeycomb in some designs can be technically inline)

I now have a wide variety of the above, so I would say that holes depends on the number of holes, how smooth how much diffusion, like comparing Biao gridded inline with GooRoo large inline. I'd say slits is a common in between, what you see for most inline percs? And you usually see them facing down, which means quicker milking though a bit more restriction and potentially less bubble stack, though you can also load less water compared to facing up...

Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
starting other new ones, but they probably won't get much activity as often happens with new threads here... We had that next glass purchase thread that totally died off
They might die off as people keep posting them here...incorrectly as the first word in the thread title is...Cheap, if it is over a hundred bucks it is not cheap. :2c:

Shit Snacks

They might die off as people keep posting them here...incorrectly as the first word in the thread title is...Cheap, if it is over a hundred bucks it is not cheap. :2c:

No my point was you get more interaction if you post here, that's why they die off, and there's cross posting, and most of the posts in that thread were actually 100% cheap glass qualified... And yeah that's my point, it's all relative, $101 makes it not qualify all of a sudden, for when you are talking about glass that goes for hundreds more I'd say $105 can be cheap depending on the piece. But I would not have said that before I dove deeper into the world, so yeah, relative, guess I could (maybe should?) just start a new thread for shit snacks' glass shit posts!

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
No my point was you get more interaction if you post here, that's why they die off, and there's cross posting, and most of the posts in that thread were actually 100% cheap glass qualified... And yeah that's my point, it's all relative, $101 makes it not qualify all of a sudden, for when you are talking about glass that goes for hundreds more I'd say $105 can be cheap depending on the piece. But I would not have said that before I dove deeper into the world, so yeah, relative, guess I could (maybe should?) just start a new thread for shit snacks' glass shit posts!

Yeah, I'd say a little over a hundred bucks is definitely cheap glass if that sort of work normally sells-for/is-worth several times as much. That's sort of the definition of a piece being both cheap and high quality.

I own a reasonable amount of cheap glass that functions well, but most of it would not be something I would consider to be "high quality" because I can still find plenty of workmanship flaws in all of them.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Got this piece from Biao.t yesterday. Took just a little over a month.

274728527-497662085151730-229018915306953585-n.jpg

Im super impressed with the workmanship and the function of this piece. Granted it might not be what some people consider "cheap" glass but for what it is, I think its super underpriced. I paid about $190 for it.

They also sell Puffco pieces, so I guess Im going to need to order one of those too.

Nice! That is a very tall one, he had one that I think was shorter, with different colors involved for only $120 via Instagram discount post, but also he has this $80 clear one too... I've had my eye on this bent neck one instead for $160... If I do end up getting it someday, hopefully with a discount haha, then I will probably sell my clear large bent neck gridded inline from him... He has posted these in many different colors on Instagram, there was an opaque pink and white I also really like, this purple is listed on DHgate though:
Screenshot-20220318-132613.png

(apparently BiaoT has three different store friends there: bongt & MLglass & glasscm)

Screenshot-20220320-184802.png

And it looks like a month long 420 special starting early to get these for $85...

Lobby

I love the looks of the silver fume, but have no idea if it work well for me. I’m still trying to decide on getting a fun piece, like a recycler, or a flavor piece. For flavor the recommendations that I’ve seen are the Goo Roo 3 piece bubbler and a straight tube between 8” to 12”. I’m a little afraid of actually ordering from China. Seen too many reviews of recyclers that don’t recycle or never getting the piece at all.

Shit Snacks

I love the looks of the silver fume, but have no idea if it work well for me. I’m still trying to decide on getting a fun piece, like a recycler, or a flavor piece. For flavor the recommendations that I’ve seen are the Goo Roo 3 piece bubbler and a straight tube between 8” to 12”. I’m a little afraid of actually ordering from China. Seen too many reviews of recyclers that don’t recycle or never getting the piece at all.

You should be advised that the silver fume can look more yellow depending on the lighting, I think those pieces are good though, for dabs, I wouldn't really use them for herbs... If it didn't recycle properly or was leaking then you could get a replacement where your money back. You don't have to order from China to get China glass, also pretty rare to not get the piece at all I think. I don't think a straight tube is great for flavor, I mean I don't like the straight tubes in general I guess, but yeah the GooRoo is a solid piece all around for that and resolves you having to order from China if you want to spend that much... I need to sell more stuff too lol

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
I have this from ehle, similar to that goo roo 3 piece:

I also have this one but slightly prefer the tower, especially for dabs.

I think it's superb and all my cheaper chinese bubblers have been put away.

Easy cleaning, replaceable parts (downstems and mouthpieces can be found from China at a fraction of the cost. I have some down stems with different percs on them coming) and imo great flavour.

They do a 420 sale.

jbm

Easy cleaning, replaceable parts (downstems and mouthpieces can be found from China at a fraction of the cost. I have some down stems with different percs on them coming) and imo great flavour.

They do a 420 sale.
I've liked the look of those Ehle pieces for awhile and the modularity makes them even better. Do they ship to the US?

Lobby

They do a 420 sale.
Those do look nice.
You should be advised that the silver fume can look more yellow depending on the lighting, I think those pieces are good though, for dabs, I wouldn't really use them for herbs... If it didn't recycle properly or was leaking then you could get a replacement where your money back. You don't have to order from China to get China glass, also pretty rare to not get the piece at all I think. I don't think a straight tube is great for flavor, I mean I don't like the straight tubes in general I guess, but yeah the GooRoo is a solid piece all around for that and resolves you having to order from China if you want to spend that much... I need to sell more stuff too lol
I thought that could be an issue, why they took the picture against the black back ground. I wasn't sure about the straight tube, in one of the few references to flavor water piece straight tube/beaker type were one of the few mentioned.

Top Bottom