Cheap High Quality Bubbler

ontopofclouds

And just arrived already, only two weeks to SoCal, it is also insanely thick glass and larger than I expected... The choke points in the mouthpiece make it extremely difficult to rinse with water though haha so tedious but it is clean now and ready to test!
wow you're not kidding that glass does look very very thick :whoa:

let us know how it hits :science::science:

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I opted for the GreenStar (and a stash box). It was a deal so I suspect I won't have any buyer's remorse even if I don't find it useful. I am a sucker for green glass.
Green star arrived today. I have only tried it dry but already I like it. This tiny little guy cools my TM much more than I expected. Now on to run the gauntlet of the rest of my vapes. Oh I guess I should try it wet too.😃

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Oh yeah they came back and delivered my vapexhale liquidation sale order later in the day as well! Others have been getting theirs, not too bad 3 weeks shipping from ordering, everything was super packed up formal haha nice that it was mostly paper though... The factory second nebula mouthpiece is nice, we'll see if I have the right whip for it, I think the only imperfection is a couple rough poking out spots of glass on the inside of the donut... Haven't opened the hydrafoot yet, but the mini hydrabases are pretty nice, definitely at this price (all together everything with tax was $75 shipped for me) though they are 14 mm for some reason when almost all VXL stuff is 18 mm so maybe that was a mistake from the factory? I do have a 14 mm hydratube I can use and maybe other pieces too, otherwise using with an adapter is pretty necessary hopefully nothing fragile, seems pretty thick glass... I've only tried the octa hydro base so far and it is a pretty nice little chugger!

PXL-20220312-080107693.jpg

PXL-20220311-220108910.jpg

And just arrived already, only two weeks to SoCal, it is also insanely thick glass and larger than I expected... The choke points in the mouthpiece make it extremely difficult to rinse with water though haha so tedious but it is clean now and ready to test!
wow you're not kidding that glass does look very very thick :whoa:
let us know how it hits :science::science:

Yeah it's all right, unfortunately the draw is insanely restrictive because of the choke points in the mouthpiece (also I guess the water in there is impossible to get out lol) so I think it would be better if it weren't for that, although I think it does hit pretty smooth with good cooling, it may be to restrictive for most vapes (better dabbing?) I tried it with Tinymight, TetraP80, Atlas and Halo... Probably great with Vapman!

Last edited:

jbm

Yeah it's all right, unfortunately the draw is insanely restrictive because of the choke points in the mouthpiece (also I guess the water in there is impossible to get out lol) so I think it would be better if it weren't for that, although I think it does hit pretty smooth with good cooling, it may be to restrictive for most vapes (better dabbing?) I tried it with Tinymight, TetraP80, Atlas and Halo... Probably great with Vapman!
I was using mine (the actual Grav) yesterday with an ash catcher and the DC Elev8r. I had no trouble milking it and the vapor is very cool. It takes some shaking to empty the water but I’m able to clean mine and change the water without too much trouble.

Texus

For me, it is my favorite piece with the Cannabis Hardware B2 baller. Also my preferred piece with Anvil User Edition (Founders edition was too restrictive to go well with water pieces IMO, but was great with the Herbo Sherlock).

Have never produced milkier hits than with B2 or Anvil on this piece. And yeah amazingly Anvil is durn close to B2 here. A true (the only?) portable Heavy Hitter.

And in general, despite a bit of cleaning hassle I am a fan of pinched mouthpiece like in this piece and the Herbo Sherlock.

Shit Snacks

I was using mine (the actual Grav) yesterday with an ash catcher and the DC Elev8r. I had no trouble milking it and the vapor is very cool. It takes some shaking to empty the water but I’m able to clean mine and change the water without too much trouble.

It does milk up nice, though it is not instant because of the restriction and size of the chamber, yeah a nice clean screen with the vape too! I cannot shake the water out of the mouthpiece, I would have to use a hair dryer, shaking water out of pieces I am pretty good at with the others haha but yeah when I'm feeling up this water to rinse and drain it takes so slow to drain out the mouthpiece and it can't drain out the down stem so it's more involved than most of my other pieces is all.

I have the bomb and really like it. I curious how the Octa version compares. :sherlock:

I will let you know when I try the bomb! But I think it will diffuse more with less flavor retention with that barrel matrix although the inline will probably be very smooth pull (the octo pulls pretty smooth though surprisingly, having tree perk with open bottom is kind of nice, because the perk itself is small enough anyway, it's a pretty good balance, I am impressed and surprised how much I think I like it!)

For me, it is my favorite piece with the Cannabis Hardware B2 baller. Also my preferred piece with Anvil User Edition (Founders edition was too restrictive to go well with water pieces IMO, but was great with the Herbo Sherlock).

Have never produced milkier hits than with B2 or Anvil on this piece. And yeah amazingly Anvil is durn close to B2 here. A true (the only?) portable Heavy Hitter.

And in general, despite a bit of cleaning hassle I am a fan of pinched mouthpiece like in this piece and the Herbo Sherlock.

Yeah maybe it is better with the atlas than the halo, more to test, but it's definitely not milkier than my other pieces, they all milk up the same, that's more dependent on the vape, the bowl, and me?? Well not necessarily, shape and size of the chamber, shower head design, with restriction like this, typically means easy quick milking actually so yeah makes sense... It does seem to do a good job of smooth conditioning the vapor though, despite my qualms!

Last edited:

jbm

I cannot shake the water out of the mouthpiece, I would have to use a hair dryer, shaking water out of pieces I am pretty good at with the others haha but yeah when I'm feeling up this water to rinse and drain it takes so slow to drain out the mouthpiece and it can't drain out the down stem so it's more involved than most of my other pieces is all.
Maybe some difference between the way the knockoff and the grav piece are made? Mine also drains only through the mouthpiece and I do have to shake a bit, but I can get all the water out in a decent amount of time.

Shit Snacks

Maybe some difference between the way the knockoff and the grav piece are made? Mine also drains only through the mouthpiece and I do have to shake a bit, but I can get all the water out in a decent amount of time.

Possibly, the middle choke point is narrower than the other two, though they all seem to trap the water, in those little parabolas and discs, also the mouthpiece tip because it is such a tiny slit? I wonder if those are different, the guys on Reddit who received said its the same exact as, or even nicer than, the GRAV... I'm sure there is some variance in the specifics of the GRAV as well piece to piece just because of glass... Unfortunately on this one the 14 mm female joint is a little sunk in so yeah a lot of adapters are not fitting for me... Regardless I think the entire perc is really really nice!

New shop discovery thanks to Reddit, check out this little modular bubbler:
Screenshot-20220312-151111.png

And this bent neck shower head to triple honeycomb:
Screenshot-20220312-152922.png

And this spiked tube that is percless, full natural perc:
Screenshot-20220312-151255.png

And this color swirl shower head bent neck rig:
Screenshot-20220312-151616.png

And this black and purple straight circ rig:
Screenshot-20220312-151903.png

And this one is a torus klein incycler although it seems like the funnel does not have holes in the side, instead maybe it is just all open on the top? Never seen that before if that's what it is:
Screenshot-20220312-152611.png

Last edited:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I wonder if GooRoo has a brick-and-mortar storefront, or simply allows people to go directly to them and purchase glass (or get custom glass) in person? I believe I now live not too far from them (an hour or two drive).

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
They do have a storefront, you should go in!

8083 NE OR-99W
McMinnville, OR 97128

I see it's about an hour and forty-five minutes drive. Maybe I'll have to look for an event in that area or a spot to go fishing nearby in the next few months to make an excuse to take the drive.

Thanks y'all! :tup:

checkyourlibido

Saw that post also, it caught my attention... but how the hell they gonna post those shots without a function video to show off that big hourglass cycling chamber.

Did GooRoo post a price? I doubt it will land in the Cheap Glass thread...
Oh no no no, it's already here on this thread, can't wait to get my hands on that cheap glass, it's gorgeous!!! AND CHEAP!!! Can't wait to find out how cheap.

Shit Snacks

Haha nice @Polarbearboy you mean the triple honeycomb shower head above? Not really a recycler... Or one of the quad pillar rigs?

Screenshot-20220313-034321.png

I tried out the bomb aka barrel matrix mini hydra base with pinnacle water tube and evolver hydracirc stacked on top, works quite well! Wanted to try this kind of setup for a long time... I also had the pinnacle tube on top of the octa hydra base with tetra:

PXL-20220313-023844434.jpg

And it works great, I think I will use the octa on its own more probably? And the bomb more as a stacker with tubes? We'll see... Need to be careful with those 14 mm joints on the top, I can see how bad the weld is on the octa, a lot of bubbles, and unevenness in the connection, pretty sure I could actually snap it off with my hand if I want to... Not sure if the bomb is better, either way not the best quality China glass in that area, really seems like it must have been a mistake that they're not 18 mm male at the top lol oh well!

Edit to Add: upline bubbler is pretty phenomenal with the xmax v3pro!
PXL-20220313-235654128.jpg

Last edited:

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
Haha nice @Polarbearboy you mean the triple honeycomb shower head above? Not really a recycler... Or one of the quad pillar rigs?

Screenshot-20220313-034321.png

I tried out the bomb aka barrel matrix mini hydra base with pinnacle water tube and evolver hydracirc stacked on top, works quite well! Wanted to try this kind of setup for a long time... I also had the pinnacle tube on top of the octa hydra base with tetra:

PXL-20220313-023844434.jpg

And it works great, I think I will use the octa on its own more probably? And the bomb more as a stacker with tubes? We'll see... Need to be careful with those 14 mm joints on the top, I can see how bad the weld is on the octa, a lot of bubbles, and unevenness in the connection, pretty sure I could actually snap it off with my hand if I want to... Not sure if the bomb is better, either way not the best quality China glass in that area, really seems like it must have been a mistake that they're not 18 mm male at the top lol oh well!

Edit to Add: upline bubbler is pretty phenomenal with the xmax v3pro!
PXL-20220313-235654128.jpg
No. This one:
Screenshot-20220308-005214.png

Shit Snacks

No. This one:
Screenshot-20220308-005214.png

Ah okay, nice! yeah that's the column quad pillar recycler, I ordered one as well, for $34 discounted it really was a why not lol I think it is going to function pretty well too!

In other unnecessary purchase news, I also just ordered this one for only $26.50 discounted why not with these coupons lol small 10mm inline swiss rig with banger, I already have a 10 to 14 drop-down too:
Screenshot-20220313-164055.png

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Is there a Dhgate or US 18M to 14F dropdown you guys would recommend to adapt my Goo Roo large inline to an Anvil? I already have a reducer but I know how much @Shit Snacks loves a good drop down and my reducer isn't the snuggest

Yes I have mentioned two different amazing places to buy drop-down adapters from, allaccessary has every possible size variation with very fast shipping and quite nice quality, you can buy just one from them. If you want to buy two though, GlassManufacturers are also great, pretty quick to ship, quality not quite as good, a little more wonky uneven with the joints if that bothers you, two must be bought from them but if you message them they can send you two different size variations instead of two of the same (even though you must choose two of the same when you order, just put in your notes and message chat them exactly what you want)

Cannabiker

I was really surprised when the Sneaky Pete Mega Globe Mk II triggered my GAS. I'm not fond of detachable mouthpieces and Keck clips. I also thought I'd left whips behind with my SSV years ago (I still bust it out for nostalgia's sake occasionally). But then I realized this whip configuration would be more hookah-like than the SSV, and the added shot-gun joint really caps off the effect. This thing just squats on my desk waiting for a pull. And it hits really smoothly, with a light draw. The slits are cut pretty well, with fairly even bubble production. I am feeling like the Caterpillar.
51939355752_13da91969d_z.jpg

Last edited:

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Ah thank you for pointing that out, I didn't even realize it was 10 mm! Fortunately I do have a nice 10 mm to 14 mm drop-down adapter from allaccessary that is great, rely on it for my heady whale and cup bubblers..

@Shit Snacks
Received the hammer bubbler today. Thanks for that discovery!

GREAT NEWS, for me at least, and SURPRISED that it’s actually a 14mm female joint... NOT 10mm as listed on site.
Larger then it appears in photos, but a nice size to hold in one hand, pipe style. Glass seems solid, no issues I can see. Holds a decent amount of water, the minimal I find to actually work, unlike some of my tiny bubblers, that hold less water and I don’t use often as they don’t actually do much cooling. Briefly tested, but working great with GH-IO, and will be great with TM and all my other 14mm devices, and 10mm devices with tiny 10mm female to 14mm male adapter. I’m going to use this all week!

Top Bottom