Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I ordered that “hammer”, a few days ago, after seeing your earlier post. Wish it was a 14mm joint, instead of 10mm. Cheap enough to check out, and try my DV’s, and IQ2. Thanks!

Ah thank you for pointing that out, I didn't even realize it was 10 mm! Fortunately I do have a nice 10 mm to 14 mm drop-down adapter from allaccessary that is great, rely on it for my heady whale and cup bubblers..

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Ah thank you for pointing that out, I didn't even realize it was 10 mm! Fortunately I do have a nice 10 mm to 14 mm drop-down adapter from allaccessary that is great, rely on it for my heady whale and cup bubblers..

I try to avoid adapters as much as I can. Never found a SHORT 10mm male to 14mm female, because the geometry doesn’t work to create one.

I have a few of the standard TALL ones, and they look ridiculous on just about any device I use. If I end up liking and using it, I’ll sand down the inner “ground” glass, so I can use DV stems etc. without scratching the finish. For my 14mm glass rigs,I do use CLEAR glass ADAPTERS 14mm-10mm a lot, they are really low profile, hardly notice them in 14mm water rigs.

Shit Snacks

I try to avoid adapters as much as I can. Never found a SHORT 10mm male to 14mm female, because the geometry doesn’t work to create one.

I have a few of the standard TALL ones, and they look ridiculous on just about any device I use. If I end up liking and using it, I’ll sand down the inner “ground” glass, so I can use DV stems etc. without scratching the finish. For my 14mm glass rigs,I do use CLEAR glass ADAPTERS 14mm-10mm a lot, they are really low profile, hardly notice them in 14mm water rigs.

Yeah I never liked those tall adapters either, and I don't even use those low profile ones really anymore, because now I've taken to always using drop-downs to keep my water cleaner anyway, so it's really easy to change joint sizes for any piece for me now :tup:

Sneech

Beginning to regret my first DHGate purchase... Wanted to save $40 on a simple small bubbler for my new TinyMight. Ordering one on DH Gate from smokingbong for $33 after reading suggestions on this thread. Ordered on Feb 5th, shipped out the 7th. Arrived from China to LA Feb 19th, then tracking stopped at the LA distribution center. On Feb 23rd (the initial delivery date) the tracking updated to "Package delayed and will arrive late, currently in transit to next center." There has been no tracking whatsoever since it entered the US. I filed a lost package form with USPS and all I got was a phone call from my town PO saying they don't know where it is and that it hasn't arrived in my state yet...

Been over a month since I ordered at this point... That similar bubbler sitting at my local smoke shop for $70 looking better every day.

Sneech,

checkyourlibido

Beginning to regret my first DHGate purchase... Wanted to save $40 on a simple small bubbler for my new TinyMight. Ordering one on DH Gate from smokingbong for $33 after reading suggestions on this thread. Ordered on Feb 5th, shipped out the 7th. Arrived from China to LA Feb 19th, then tracking stopped at the LA distribution center. On Feb 23rd (the initial delivery date) the tracking updated to "Package delayed and will arrive late, currently in transit to next center." There has been no tracking whatsoever since it entered the US. I filed a lost package form with USPS and all I got was a phone call from my town PO saying they don't know where it is and that it hasn't arrived in my state yet...

Been over a month since I ordered at this point... That similar bubbler sitting at my local smoke shop for $70 looking better every day.
I ordered 2 things from 2 different sellers last time. Then even if 1 came late or never, I at least broke even. But I've actually never had an issue.

Sorry this happened to you.

checkyourlibido,
Reactions: LesPlenty

delta hotel

I waited almost a month and a half for one DHGate order, but it was just poor timing when I ordered around some Chinese holidays.

I can offer this though, I often use it for items overseas or whenenver a package goes through multiple couriers and you only have a tracking number for one, once it's handed off you stop getting updates. It may not work, but try putting your tracking number into postal ninja and see if it offers any additional information.

delta hotel,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Shit Snacks

That's not that much time my dude, I had something from smoking bong take longer than that, and the tracking stopped being scanned, it just showed up suddenly a month later... My more recent order from them shipped insanely fast but then got stopped at LA customs where it has been for the past 2 months so I got a full refund (could not even get any info calling USPS because the tracking number doesn't exist in the system since it has a different format so it only shows up on 17track international tracking anyway) So they are responsive by messaging, ask them about it, they likely will offer a partial refund, for you when it arrives, to do a quick dispute, or a full refund if it does not arrive. I think it is still a little early to say if it is going to arrive or not, so it's up to you! There's always risk ordering this way, you have to be okay with extreme delay, to save with the low price, or potential other things that could happen... Some things can take up to 3 months, there is no rime or reason, same or different sellers, different times of year, no real pattern at all imo

Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep

Shit Snacks

Yeah it is coming up on 3 months for that blue recycler from smoking bong, it could still show up suddenly I suppose, and then it will be free if so! I just didn't want to wait anymore and risk the time out problem of the money being released and then trying to open a dispute through the DHg CS chat instead of just doing it more simply... (Seller newpipes who had those color heady drop down adapters I ordered so long ago, it's been such a back and forth with them trying to get any info why they haven't sent them, the tracking was never scanned and has expired, the order was so long ago that it moved over to released funds even though they never even sent it still, it was under $30 so I'm really just trying to get them to send those drop-down adapters because I really want them! I keep threatening them, another week, otherwise I'll have to report them and chat with DHgate to open the dispute after the fact and get my money back... The hassle for so little, so I really hope they finally just send these adapters already or at the very least tell me why lol)

Screenshot-20220307-140528.png

Meanwhile I'm close to making one more unnecessary purchase of this^ Torus, seed of life perc to klein incycler, from Yingmin/ Lumin88 because of the coupons available right now on DHgate, since I am still curious to try it even though it is only 9.8 inches tall with a slight bent neck (and who knows about the mouthpiece) not the most perfect quality but decent, and at this size at this price, seemingly a pretty nice buy?? Because I can get it with an 18mm deep drop down adapter (it seems like the female is twisted too much underneath the male joint, but I am curious to try anyway, they tell me they will revise the design when they can sell their existing stock) and that spiky cooling right angled hook for only $70 alltogether...

Last edited:

Sneech

That's not that much time my dude, I had something from smoking bong take longer than that, and the tracking stopped being scanned, it just showed up suddenly a month later... My more recent order from them shipped insanely fast but then got stopped at LA customs where it has been for the past 2 months so I got a full refund (could not even get any info calling USPS because the tracking number doesn't exist in the system since it has a different format so it only shows up on 17track international tracking anyway) So they are responsive by messaging, ask them about it, they likely will offer a partial refund, for you when it arrives, to do a quick dispute, or a full refund if it does not arrive. I think it is still a little early to say if it is going to arrive or not, so it's up to you! There's always risk ordering this way, you have to be okay with extreme delay, to save with the low price, or potential other things that could happen... Some things can take up to 3 months, there is no rime or reason, same or different sellers, different times of year, no real pattern at all imo
Thanks for this insight, I did not realize it was common for these to take upwards of 2 months to get delivered. You described my situation exactly, shipped fast from china, tracked with 17track until it got to LA customs and then nothing since. I feel a lot better now that I know this is the usual MO. For your most recent order that got stuck in LA customs for 2 months, how did you go about getting a full refund on that? Through DH cust chat? Did you wait the full two months before contacting them about not getting your package?

Thanks.

delta hotel

Thanks for this insight, I did not realize it was common for these to take upwards of 2 months to get delivered. You described my situation exactly, shipped fast from china, tracked with 17track until it got to LA customs and then nothing since. I feel a lot better now that I know this is the usual MO. For your most recent order that got stuck in LA customs for 2 months, how did you go about getting a full refund on that? Through DH cust chat? Did you wait the full two months before contacting them about not getting your package?

Thanks.
I once ordered something early November, it got lost and didn't show up until mid March of the following year. It wasn't from DHGate or glass related, but it was a part I needed for something and I knew it would take awhile, but by the time it showed up I didn't even need it anymore. Unrelated but related. Try postal ninja if you haven't and good luck!

Shit Snacks

Thanks.

Yeah I wouldn't exactly say common, it does depend on the seller a bit at least, first order from SB arrived in 2 weeks or less no issue, second one tracking stopped moving midway and stayed like that for a month when it finally showed up all of a sudden without tracking ever being scanned... So this last order, I reached out to them when it had been sitting stuck at customs already for a couple weeks, there is a notorious problem with the LA customs international post office, it is a huge bottleneck problem apparently if you look online when packages go there instead of another city... So yeah messaging with them, they said they would give me $6 back when it arrives, that was at like 1 month of no movement, so after another month I filed the dispute for the full refund with that reason and included a snapshot of our chat. They countered with a $2 or $3 refund? So I wrote them back reminding them that they had promised $6, but that was only if the item arrived, so I asked if they had any other info about it actually arriving soon, they did not but did adjust partial to $6 so I countered for the full refund re explaining that they had offered that and that it seems like the item is not going to arrive because it hasn't been scanned for 2 months stuck at customs with no way to get it... Then I was pretty quickly refunded. So yeah it's up to you but that is generally the typical process for doing dispute, there's no way to get money back without filing the dispute, but they always tell you to try to talk to the seller and that's good advice in general anyway! Good luck :tup:

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Screenshot-20220307-140528.png

Meanwhile I'm close to making one more unnecessary purchase of this^ Torus, seed of life perc to klein incycler, from Yingmin/ Lumin88 because of the coupons available right now on DHgate, since I am still curious to try it even though it is only 9.8 inches tall with a slight bent neck (and who knows about the mouthpiece) not the most perfect quality but decent, and at this size at this price, seemingly a pretty nice buy?? Because I can get it with an 18mm deep drop down adapter (it seems like the female is twisted too much underneath the male joint, but I am curious to try anyway, they tell me they will revise the design when they can sell their existing stock) and that spiky cooling right angled hook for only $70 alltogether...

So I've managed hold off on buying this^ torus incycler after all, coupons be damned (the prospect of a $19 discount is just so tempting lol) especially as I discovered this blue/ opaque white hourglassy one here:
I reached out to ask if they might have a 420 sale coming up, though it is only $50 now anyway and they accept offers apparently...

One final unnecessary temptation, this circ to pillar recycler with drain from Glass99, that I've had my eye on since my first orders when I discovered all the colored glass last spring, lowest I've seen at only $34 now:
Screenshot-20220308-005214.png

Oh a dark blue opaque white version here:

And this wacky colorful (US made?) heady hammer is surprisingly low priced...

Last edited:

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
One more VXL deal: Spaceman Octa bubbler $26 at checkout:
I went ahead and got one. I saw there was a Halley the other day but it was already sold out. It's interesting that they keep re-upping some things.

My order finally has shipping labels, although it has not yet been received by USPS.

coolbreeze

I saw there was a Halley the other day but it was already sold out. It's interesting that they keep re-upping some things.
Oooooh, if you see a Halley grab it. I got one and I love it. It's a decent-sized recycler, good taste, stable, hand-holdable. Mouthpiece is perfectly placed for torch vapes. :tup:

Edit: I grabbed the bubbler too!

delta hotel

@delta hotel what about this green recycler, similar style at least! Black glass too though:
Screenshot-20220309-115704.png
Oh, I like that! I also like that blue pillar one you posted a few up. I also saw you tag me in a heady thread and forgot to thank you for that! I don't think I could see those though, I don't have an instagram account.

I do like that green one, but I'm waiting on the progidy right now, so I'm most likely holding off on picking up any new glass until I have it to try out. Your link doesn't look like it works though, mind trying again?

VapeEscapist

Medicine Buddha
No idea where to post this brain fart but I guess the use of the slang Wall fits here.....

New term for dabbing: Getting Wall Eyed with some Bangers of Hash <this is very clever, I know, thank you.

:wave:

VapeEscapist,

Shit Snacks

Oh, I like that! I also like that blue pillar one you posted a few up. I also saw you tag me in a heady thread and forgot to thank you for that! I don't think I could see those though, I don't have an instagram account.

Yeah I think it makes sense to get the blue with clear since it is the cheapest from glass99, there's a pink and clear version too btw, these were available on wish and someone is also selling the pink one on eBay (huge markups)

Oh you mean here:
Another Instagram artist discovery, CodyPlineGlass in Michigan, stuff like this 7.5in 14mm 4hole shower head is only $120:
Screenshot-20220303-205022.png

Fortunately I have hit my limit so I'm not going to grab it, but he makes a lot of cool stuff, more of these in other colors like this green one (@delta hotel?? more too) headyier ones too like this one... keeping an eye on em!

You shouldn't need Instagram to click the links and see them? Unless he set them to private or something... It was other rigs like above, but in green, and some other headier more expensive styles he has... This was the one from the video:
Screenshot-20220309-123712.png

I do like that green one, but I'm waiting on the progidy right now, so I'm most likely holding off on picking up any new glass until I have it to try out. Your link doesn't look like it works though, mind trying again?

Oh sorry, just fixed that above! There is someone on eBay also selling them, but I think he only has blue left, a lot of Phoenix Glass is resold in the US... The column recycler from Fat Buddha is also Phoenix Glass, here, although they have light blue with yellow too (not green) and black with smoked... Prodigy is going to be great though not anything like these little recyclers at least!

Shit Snacks

Someone on Reddit just got their order of the DHgate upline bubbler here and says it is even better than the grav one, and it took three weeks it seems to arrive... So I guess I'm going to have to order it!

PXL-20220311-220108910.jpg

And just arrived already, only two weeks to SoCal, it is also insanely thick glass and larger than I expected... The choke points in the mouthpiece make it extremely difficult to rinse with water though haha so tedious but it is clean now and ready to test!

Top Bottom