Cheap High Quality Bubbler

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
AquaLabs mouthpiece came in, thus far I would say it pairs perfectly with the bubbler for me. About 5.5” in total length, bent at a ~66° which adds about 3” height. Makes it a good handheld rig; probably the biggest I’d want a handheld to be though. Will add a pic if/when attachments are a thing again.
I am really hoping this doesn't feel too big for hand holding as that is my favorite way to use glass. The HD3 pushes that desire but it is doable. This should be OK for that but we'll see. I should have it before Friday when delivery is expected.

delta hotel

I am really hoping this doesn't feel too big for hand holding as that is my favorite way to use glass. The HD3 pushes that desire but it is doable. This should be OK for that but we'll see. I should have it before Friday when delivery is expected.
Mine showed up yesterday and I've put it on my GooRoo 3pc for now. The mouthpiece it came with felt way too big, while the Aqua Labs mouthpiece feels a little too small. For now I've decided I'll settle with a little small over way too big.

I wish it was a little taller, with a little less bend in it. So a little straight I guess. It works though.

snackmaster

TAG said:
We are aware of the forum. If someone from said forum were to approach us with a design they would like to see available, we could likely produce it to spec. I just notice many use this forum for well priced items but also for an ideal setup. I think we could provide this ideal setup if someone was willing to shoot over a design request to us.
That language suggests the ideal setup isn't well priced. Anyone who's dug around on the TAG site probably knows you pay a premium for MTO (made to order) items. I'm skeptical this would be at all worthwhile.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

After your last photo, I was thinking about it with mine, ergonomically, it is going to be fine, I think it will be very comfortable for you to hold in your hand, the only question mark, if you find the weight to be less comfy, form factor should be perfect, but the glass is definitely thick and a little heavier too!

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
These are the 3 18mm mouthpieces I currently have. I put the 18650 in there for scale. I am good with these for now, but I wouldn't mind getting one between the sizes of the second and third one.
MPs.jpg

That Aqualabs MP looks to be about the size of the third one. Is that right?

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Yep, that’s about right. The Goo Roo looks like it should pair fantastically IMO (edit: for those who think the AquaLab looks too short).
I've been wondering about that. The Goo Roo MP doesn't have much of a bend in it, but the joint on the TAG piece is on the opposite side of the can and may be far enough away to comfortably hit without the vape being too close. I have to use the longer stem with the UFO to keep the vape out of my face.
Yeah for me it just needs that extra 45° angle adapter to make it more comfortable with my setup, just so many options!
That would work too, but I don't have one of those...
(I can always count on you to find something else I need) :lol:

Shit Snacks

I've been wondering about that. The Goo Roo MP doesn't have much of a bend in it, but the joint on the TAG piece is on the opposite side of the can and may be far enough away to comfortably hit without the vape being too close. I have to use the longer stem with the UFO to keep the vape out of my face.

That would work too, but I don't have one of those...
(I can always count on you to find something else I need) :lol:

Haha yeah I mean I didn't have one either until I got one from DHgate, but it was like $11 with very fast shipping, seller allaccessary, but yeah if you are holding the piece anyway it shouldn't matter much, in fact it's probably more comfortable to have the mouthpiece facing straight up if you are holding the piece, yeah with the right angle down stem the vapes not going to be in your face anyway, I think you'll be fine!

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
On a less positive note my smokingbong Mobius hasn’t moved since the International Mail Exchange on the 8th. :(

Considered sending them a message but I don’t know what is normal? Luckily I have the TAG now or I’d be in crisis mode :rofl:

Shit Snacks

On a less positive note my smokingbong Mobius hasn’t moved since the International Mail Exchange on the 8th. :(

Considered sending them a message but I don’t know what is normal? Luckily I have the TAG now or I’d be in crisis mode :rofl:

My last SmokingBong order shipped quick but got stuck at customs, they are helpful by message, but nothing they can do. Offered to refund $6 when it finally arrived or the full amount if it does not actually arrive... I need to call USPS lol my tentacle rig is also lost

Last edited:

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968

At DHGate I ordered two good-sized pieces--a large mobius-type matrix can with sidecar stem and a triple tree perc bubbler--within minutes back in November. I received the shipping notice within a day or two for each. One arrived three weeks later, the other took more than two months to get here. Both pieces impressively packed.

Shit Snacks

BiaoT is doing a discount on a small-mid-sized opal heady gridded inline perc rig with red accents, under $80 only one left here on IG with function video (you comment or message him and get the link for DHgate it will be sold by bongt there) Great deal:

stonedmallone

The other mouthpiece I am using I've said is from @Vlad the Inhaler who is not too active here, but easier to reach on Instagram @508phineas for his vigreux spiked cooling stems, mine I actually got from vgoodiez, its his larger 18mm female version...
So I know this was a minute ago, but I haven't been able to try the vigreux spiked stem until a few days ago because I was waiting for the adapter, and oh my it's absolutely incredible. Thank you so much for the recommendation. I was using the goo roo prior with the tag and that was already great But these are the smoothest hits I've ever had. Now I want to put that stem on every bong possible. This really is a dream set up now. Do you use that stem on any other pieces?

Shit Snacks

Do you use that stem on any other pieces?

Originally it was just with my TM, but yeah now it is mouthpiece for TAG and GooRoo, I do have that FC-Mod devastator main can with circ perc, though I don't think I've used it since I got this mouthpiece... Haven't used it in a very long time! Not much else modular

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
This may be useful for some...

dimmusp

I recently got a Matrix Sidecar bong from Popular Glass, which I find gives vapor that is a lot smoother on the throat than my Rattle Can from yingmin5.

However, I think that the ergonomics of the Rattle Can are much better for using while lying back on the couch because the neck is at a much flatter angle. That means that you can hold the bong naturally at a slight angle without the water coming out the neck.

With the Matrix Sidecar you have to hold the bong straight up or else the water flows out the angled neck.

Is there a bong with the same great percolator as the Matrix Sidecar but with a neck that is almost flat like the Rattle Can's?

Thanks

Glorg

Picked up the straight neck stemline from dhgate for like 40$ cad shipped with all the holiday coupons. Packaging was seriously on point and the rig is legit, very happy with this one. Stacks bubbles nicely, if they could pull of bending the neck sov style it would be top tier easy, straight neck is fine for me though and really at this price can’t complain. Usual Chinaglass flaws like bubbles in the joints and where the perc is welded on the back is bumped, but at least it’s reinforced. I’ll need more time to confirm it’s function and how much of the perc is actually performing properly but so far I am legit impressed.

LesPlenty

Company Rep

Shit Snacks

Obsessively checking my shipping status on DH and got a message smokingbong was having a sale…

This looks purdy:

CA4-C8-B0-E-729-C-4-B60-8-C7-E-88-A4-F632405-F.jpg

That is what I have, in blue, from Glass99, but it didn't look like the photo, so I also ordered the blue one from SmokingBong, but as I said that is the one that shipped super quick but then got stuck at customs and has just been sitting there so I'm expecting it to get sent back unfortunately... I had showed them the photos I posted in here comparing the two, they told me their photo had the factory model, so that and the price was why I ordered. The one I have is fine, but has a few things I'm not happy with, not as proper.

Top Bottom