Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
TAG donut with an 18mm female mouthpiece fitting and a whip is only $70 with the winter sale. Getting impatient for my DH Mobius clone; trying not to buy this right now…

Last edited:

snackmaster

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
TAG donut with an 18mm female mouthpiece fitting and a whip is only $70 with the winter sale. Getting impatient for my DH Mobius clone; trying not to buy this right now…

Haha yes that is the one I keep talking about that is my favorite piece easily, even though I bought so much lately, this is the one, I got it when it was 35% off so with the $10 shipping it came to $74 total... I recently got some purple whip tubing and nice acrylic mouthpieces from the Rogue wax works (though the tubing will not fit over the thick whip adapter that TAG includes unfortunately) so that is a fun way to use it though I prefer using my OGB color 3piece mouthpiece and a 45° angle adapter.

That’s a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐️ piece IMO

Yes, thanks to you that I knew to grab it, you were so right about it! :bowdown::tup:

delta hotel

Seems like a lot of people love that TAG piece. I'm really trying to resist it as I had a bunch of unexpected expenses lately, but I want it so bad! I just keep telling myself it's similar to my GooRoo if I put a whip on it (but I know it's not).

Does anyone know how long the sale runs? Anyone else with one that has some thoughts?

Shit Snacks

Seems like a lot of people love that TAG piece. I'm really trying to resist it as I had a bunch of unexpected expenses lately, but I want it so bad! I just keep telling myself it's similar to my GooRoo if I put a whip on it (but I know it's not).

Similar to the GooRoo 3piece? I assure you it is not... Instead of top down, it is a right angle joint to perc, and it uses a slitted fountain perc, instead of an open-down stem with holes... Not to mention the shape, short and wide as opposed to tall and skinny, although the mouthpiece joints are at the same height!

Again I only just started using mine with a whip now, I never used the whip came with, and my main use is with GooRoo MP and 45° adapter or Phineas vigreux tube and 45° adapter... Whip use is fun, but will not be my go-to... I'm just saying, that is far from the only difference, they are a really great complimentary pair!

Does anyone know how long the sale runs? Anyone else with one that has some thoughts?

They run these sales constantly year-round, so do not feel like you have to rush or you will miss out, I mean I'm not sure how many of these they have in stock but they've had them for a very long time... Like I said mine was 35% off for Black Friday, I think that is the biggest discount they ever offer, so they will probably offer it again for 420 and other holidays that come up in between will probably see similar discounts...

I first heard about the piece thanks to snackmaster, and heard about the steeper discount coming, so I chose to wait and totally forgot about it until the discount came up again and I grabbed it! So yeah you've got plenty of time dude, don't feel any pressure, but definitely put this on your list to pick up!

delta hotel

Similar to the GooRoo 3piece? I assure you it is not... Instead of top down, it is a right angle joint to perc, and it uses a slitted fountain perc, instead of an open-down stem with holes... Not to mention the shape, short and wide as opposed to tall and skinny, although the mouthpiece joints are at the same height!

Again I only just started using mine with a whip now, I never used the whip came with, and my main use is with GooRoo MP and 45° adapter or Phineas vigreux tube and 45° adapter... Whip use is fun, but will not be my go-to... I'm just saying, that is far from the only difference, they are a really great complimentary pair!

They run these sales constantly year-round, so do not feel like you have to rush or you will miss out, I mean I'm not sure how many of these they have in stock but they've had them for a very long time... Like I said mine was 35% off for Black Friday, I think that is the biggest discount they ever offer, so they will probably offer it again for 420 and other holidays that come up in between will probably see similar discounts...

I first heard about the piece thanks to snackmaster, and heard about the steeper discount coming, so I chose to wait and totally forgot about it until the discount came up again and I grabbed it! So yeah you've got plenty of time dude, don't feel any pressure, but definitely put this on your list to pick up!
You know what, TAG does have a bunch of sales, there's no rush. It was just the excitement of seeing something new I wanted. I know it's not similar to the GooRoo, but if I do enough mental gymnastics I can convince myself it's close enough and I can wait. I rarely use the whip on the GooRoo, but have been curious for another mouthpiece. Do you have any recommendations for it, or do you just use the GooRoo mouthpiece? It'll also help because this is in my list of things to pick up once things settle, and it'll fit this too!

coolbreeze

that is far from the only difference, they are a really great complimentary pair!
I've got a three-piece (not HD) on the way (I think...) and I was wondering if you could share more thoughts on how they differ/agree in use, mostly? I got it as a kind of mid-size between my Inside Standard and the TAG9. I hope it's smooth: I intend to use it as the primary body for my small manual vapes, as well as more general-purpose.

delta hotel said:
any recommendations for it
Got the one Timps27 links for the 3 piece, works great for the TAG9. I also have 8" male and 3" female mouthpieces from Oregon glass blower that work great. I usually add one of the double-bubble heady adapters from Rogue Waxworks to the 3" to extend it a couple inches. The Roo tail is actually more comfortable for me on the TAG9 than the OGB 8" at the height/angle of my table, but it's negligible and the glass/build is equally great. 7th Floor makes some nice whip mouthpieces, fwiw.

Last edited:

jbm

Picked up this MP to try alternate the whip:

Yeah, not sure about the mouthpiece it ships with (if you're talking about that TAG piece,) i cant figure out how it fits into the joint. It looks like a Glass Charlie stem or something.

coolbreeze

the mouthpiece it ships with
That's the mouthpiece for the hose. It doesn't come with a full-size mouthpiece, hence the shopping advice above. I wasn't sure I would like that whip MP (I like the teardrop or flat ones) but you can hold it in your lips hands-free, so really, it's great.

Edit: I intend to create a second whip setup for the 3 piece, assuming the tail's too tall for my table. I'm going to use a straight whip joint with 4" or so of hose and the TAG mouthpiece to make a short, flexible mouthpiece to distance my aging eyes from heat intakes so I can see where to aim the torch.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

You know what, TAG does have a bunch of sales, there's no rush. It was just the excitement of seeing something new I wanted. I know it's not similar to the GooRoo, but if I do enough mental gymnastics I can convince myself it's close enough and I can wait. I rarely use the whip on the GooRoo, but have been curious for another mouthpiece. Do you have any recommendations for it, or do you just use the GooRoo mouthpiece? It'll also help because this is in my list of things to pick up once things settle, and it'll fit this too!

Haha yeah I know the game! With the Goo I mostly would use the mouthpiece that came with it, however once I got the 45° angle adapters from allaccessary which I have linked to here previously, my go-to became my Phineas 18mm female vigreux tube and I use the Goo mouthpiece more so with the TAG on a 45° angle adapter... This is the color Goo mouthpiece, I don't have the standard clear one, which is a slightly different shape, and they always vary how much they are bent, the original orange one I got is a bit longer and more bent than the replacement aqua blue one I got... So yeah my recommendation is the 45° angle adapters because it opens up the mouthpieces you can use, with the right adapter you can even use a Phineas 18mm male vigreux stem, or other such cooling stems as mouth pieces...

I have that, I bought it long ago to use with my RBT Zion, had to have RBT cut down the joint for me, then make custom shallow rimmed screens to use with it, so long ago, it was okay, but not ideal because of its flaws so I didn't use it that much and the mouthpiece is kind of weird lol I think it's a bit small to use as a mouthpiece on a bubbler, I have tried using other similar bent stems I have from my RBT gear, custom, with better mouthpieces, but they're too small for bubbler mouthpieces, too much restriction... But more so it's the length, I don't know, I did try using my new Phineas medium stem with sipper mouth piece and it actually worked well enough but it's not going to be my go-to...

I've got a three-piece (not HD) on the way (I think...) and I was wondering if you could share more thoughts on how they differ/agree in use, mostly? I got it as a kind of mid-size between my Inside Standard and the TAG9. I hope it's smooth: I intend to use it as the primary body for my small manual vapes, as well as more general-purpose.

I don't know about the size, again I don't know what TAG9 refers to exactly lol are you the one that said you got the reverse shower head from them? You have to use the full name, 9 just refers to the height of the bubbler so it doesn't tell me anything about the perc etc lol and I presume you meant GooRoo large inline by "inside standard"?

The pull is different, being joint top down, straight down stem open on the bottom, with the holes on the top, it's a good flow, the hole on the bottom helps it pull smooth, but the amount of restriction depends on how much water you load of course... The hits aren't going to be super smooth because there's not that much diffusion, it is a nice flavor savor piece, although it is kind of a balance, because it has nine holes, offers more diffusion and less flavor than something with only four or three holes...

It has a smaller chamber, yeah it is good for smaller Vapes for that reason but it is also really nice with larger ones too, it is a very versatile piece, I don't think you will be disappointed, very unique and complimentary!

When you say manual vapes, I'm not sure if you mean what I think you mean, because I don't use more manual vapes through water, can be quite tricky, I used to a bit more with certain ones, but yeah no longer!

Got the one Timps27 links for the 3 piece, works great for the TAG9. I also have 8" male and 3" female mouthpieces from Oregon glass blower that work great. I usually add one of the double-bubble heady adapters from Rogue Waxworks to the 3" to extend it a couple inches. The Roo tail is actually more comfortable for me on the TAG9 than the OGB 8" at the height/angle of my table, but it's negligible and the glass/build is equally great. 7th Floor makes some nice whip mouthpieces, fwiw.

I'm not a fan of elev8 glass really, that is really all I could respond to here, I'm not sure exactly what else you were talking about of course lol

Yeah, not sure about the mouthpiece it ships with (if you're talking about that TAG piece,) i cant figure out how it fits into the joint. It looks like a Glass Charlie stem or something.

Haha yeah as per below it is a right angle whip adapter connected to a whip connected to a mouthpiece... Like I said I haven't used those at all!

That's the mouthpiece for the hose. It doesn't come with a full-size mouthpiece, hence the shopping advice above. I wasn't sure I would like that whip MP (I like the teardrop or flat ones) but you can hold it in your lips hands-free, so really, it's great.

Edit: I intend to create a second whip setup for the 3 piece, assuming the tail's too tall for my table. I'm going to use a straight whip joint with 4" or so of hose and the TAG mouthpiece to make a short, flexible mouthpiece to distance my aging eyes from heat intakes so I can see where to aim the torch.

That could work, but I would put more effort into finding a glass mouthpiece you like, I don't know it's still much better using glass instead of a whip imo and one annoying thing about the whip is how you have to hold it with your other hand as opposed to just using a glass mouthpiece hands-free... I guess if it's small enough and you're holding it in your mouth you can kind of move your head around, that's sounds interesting, but not for me lol

Oh yeah if you mean torch-based vapes for manual, yeah I gave up on that shit :shrug: :lol:

delta hotel

Picked up one of these to try on the GooRoo 3piece. I've always liked the piece, but the mouthpiece I got is a little too long. I've made it work since I've had it the few months, but I'd like to try a shorter one. I'm not sure on the size/shape here, but for the price I was willing to try it. And that's after I had to convince myself I didn't need the TAG piece. Oh well, still got something coming, and this was cheaper!

coolbreeze

I don't know what TAG9 refers to exactly
Thanks for your comments, very helpful as usual. Sounds like the GooRoo 3pc should work fine. To clarify, I referred to the Roor Inside Standard as the smaller piece (great with torch-vapes, fwiw), the GooRoo 3 piece bubbler as the medium piece, and the TAG 9 (9 inch with super slit donut) linked above as the larger (also smooth and not bad with torch vapes). The TAG piece is really pretty nice with everything I've used with it.

Shit Snacks

Oregon Glass Blower can make mouthpieces pretty simple custom too, sounds like maybe you just want to use a whip adapter as a mouthpiece perhaps @delta hotel!

Thanks for your comments, very helpful as usual. Sounds like the GooRoo 3pc should work fine. To clarify, I referred to the Roor Inside Standard as the smaller piece (great with torch-vapes, fwiw),

Oh, I don't know what that is lol I'm not familiar with Roor products

the GooRoo 3 piece bubbler as the medium piece, and the TAG 9 (9 inch with super slit donut) linked above as the larger (also smooth and not bad with torch vapes). The TAG piece is really pretty nice with everything I've used with it.

Okay, yeah that sounds right to me, GooRoo in the middle, but yeah it's also a shape thing of course :tup:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Purr glass worth it's hefty price tag
I like the look of the following as I am a fan of the shapes...same as the Puffco Peak Pro shape, a bit pricey though,
Their 14mm Sherlock looks pretty good too, would make a good travel companion and the mouthpiece looks interesting,

Shit Snacks

I think I posted photos previously with the links for the adapters at least somewhere in here... If people like me especially didn't post so much maybe the thread wouldn't be so big lol Anyway here: (mind the perspective)
PXL-20220119-101914248.jpg

Likun

@Likun
Here are some suggestions,in case you are looking for smth made in EU . Those guys have their glass blowing studio and offer both high end and cheap stuff. Here is some of the lower budget suggestions,some of them are made to order so you will have to wait 2 to 5 days :).Also customization is possible.
If I may ask.. Have you ever been in contact with them?
If so how fast are their replies?
I've contacted them right after you posted this, still no reply though.
After y'all been noting that a base at the bottom will prevent the unit from tipping over I'm afraid ordering it without that.

TAG has some solid pieces I'd order in an instant if the shipping costs weren't higher than some of the actual pieces (70+ $)...

Edit: Another question.
Will some kind of 'Ash catcher' make a difference in collection residue / keeping the main glass clean? Or is that neglectible?

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I am very tempted to get this TAG piece to replace my broken base Large Inline. I have several MPs I can use with it including the Goo Roo MP and the custom one I had OGB make for my FC-UFO a few years back that I have been using with the HD3. I just haven't got the energy to try to fix the base on the inline at this time, tho I am sure I will do it eventually. The can seems a similar size and I tend to like legoable pieces. I will miss the inline perc I think but I can deal...
or the TAG modular super slit donut I have?
I assume this is the one to which you refer...

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Whoa, that IS bigger. The Inline can has a 65mm girth tho also about 6" tall. 75mm would be a little big for hand holding which is how I use the inline...

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
After y'all been noting that a base at the bottom will prevent the unit from tipping over I'm afraid ordering it without that.

TAG has some solid pieces I'd order in an instant if the shipping costs weren't higher than some of the actual pieces (70+ $)...

Will some kind of 'Ash catcher' make a difference in collection residue / keeping the main glass clean? Or is that neglectible?
Hi ! I have two orders from them ,but neither demanded custom work. Communication was a bit slow over e-mail,but inside EU calls are not that expensive. You can give them a try at

Telefone: +48 668 223 413

Mobile : +48 790 266 467

Shit Snacks

What about buying it, and then buying a base separately, be it a glass plate of some sort, or a wooden disc, anything like that, you could just glue it on and then it is just the same as having a glass base built into it???

Oh yeah it's not really worth paying double the shipping although the quality of the pieces is pretty good...

This is why I am always using the drop-down adapters now, I wouldn't want to use an ashcatcher, but these help to catch all the herb particles before they hit the water, keeping my water clean... You can get them from allaccessary or GlassManufacturers who I also linked to here a few times.

I am very tempted to get this TAG piece to replace my broken base Large Inline. I have several MPs I can use with it including the Goo Roo MP and the custom one I had OGB make for my FC-UFO a few years back that I have been using with the HD3. I just haven't got the energy to try to fix the base on the inline at this time, tho I am sure I will do it eventually. The can seems a similar size and I tend to like legoable pieces. I will miss the inline perc I think but I can deal...

Yeah dude it's totally different, not really a replacement, just something better, I mean that's why I got the large inline even after I got the TAG... More likely it would replace your UFO, even though the UFO is top down perc, I don't know at least for me I have zero interest in that piece now lol

I assume this is the one to which you refer...

Yeah modular super slit donut!

IMO the TAG can is pretty big compared to the gooroo (or at least the one I had). It's 75mm x ~6".

Exactly, it is wider and different shape

Whoa, that IS bigger. The Inline can has a 65mm girth tho also about 6" tall. 75mm would be a little big for hand holding which is how I use the inline...

It is not uncomfortable to hold, you could hold it by the joint like a mug, however yeah it is better as a piece to hit on the table, which is why I really like it, especially with the long mouthpiece like I pictured, easy to hit sitting down on the couch...

It's funny because I don't really like how wide my GooRoo large inline is and I think my Biao bent neck gridded inline is also a bit too wide, however I do not mind how wide the TAG piece is at all even though it is wider because it is shorter, having the flat glass on the top is so awesome to watch the vapor feel and the chamber seems to be a good size for heavy hitting vapes but it also works with portables pretty well... And variance depending on what kind of mouthpiece you are using of course!

Top Bottom