Cheap High Quality Bubbler

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
My TAG 9" Donut arrived and it is looking very well made. Can't wait to try it out later tonight...

Very well packed, btw.
So I used the new TAG Donut last night and I like it. It is very well laid out with the joints on opposite sides of the can so I can use mouthpieces of various sizes comfortably depending on which vape I am using with it. Very thick glass and, by virtue of that, kinda heavy for hand holding. I don't expect to use the whip with it much, and I probably won't use their whip at all because I don't know if it is food safe, but it's size and weight do encourage its use as a tabletop piece.
TAG-w-Z.jpg

3illmesmart

Here's affordable.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I was watching Troy and Jerry last night and noticed Jerry using his Core erig with a different aftermarket bubbler that seems to fit the Core well. He mentioned that it was once available on IG. I'm not sure of what it's called, but wanted to see if anyone recognized it or had an idea of where to buy one online. The piece can be seen at 15:25 on the video. Thanks for any help.

androponic

vaped.
I was watching Troy and Jerry last night and noticed Jerry using his Core erig with a different aftermarket bubbler that seems to fit the Core well. He mentioned that it was once available on IG. I'm not sure of what it's called, but wanted to see if anyone recognized it or had an idea of where to buy one online. The piece can be seen at 15:25 on the video. Thanks for any help.
thats a prototype from crossing tech themselves. there is a post about it on their insta.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
thats a prototype from crossing tech themselves. there is a post about it on their insta.

Thanks! I guess it's the waiting game now.

VapeEscapist

Medicine Buddha
My shipment originally said Sunday delivery now it says Tuesday (due to storm)? The most confusing part is that tracking shows it's like 2 miles away. Why would you add 2 entire business days for a 2 mile journey?

I'm hoping it updates tomorrow. Maybe even still makes the Sunday target? Tom Petty had a song about this. I want my thiccassglass mister UPS, please.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
If you don't have a use for it, I'll take it off your hands. Was considering ordering one sometime soon anyway.
They insist on having it back. They did not offer to pay shipping. They say they will have another out to me early this week. I will believe it when I have it in my hand. That one took a month. Good thing I don't depend on this piece, or this vendor... :(

coolbreeze

What do you call this?

And how much would you say it's worth?
Looks like a double-chamber/multi perc ashcatcher. I think the slanted bottom on the one chamber would make it sit like a hammer/sherlock bubbler (which you could make adding a j-hook). Hard to say what it would be worth without knowing who made it, how well it functions, quality of glass, etc.

It looks nice, as far as I can see. And large. The joint holding that up would be a testament to the strength of the glass!

Last edited:

VapeEscapist

Medicine Buddha
Hard to say what it would be worth without knowing who made it, how well it functions, quality of glass, etc.
Thanks!

I have no idea who the maker is. It functions quite well. No idea the quality of the glass. And yes, it's pretty hefty. I have large hands...

I found it at a wholesale odd lot type of store that gets mostly what looks like Amazon refurb and return items.

I paid $3.50.

You may now lock the thread. :rockon:

Last edited:

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
Thanks!

I have no idea who the maker is. It functions quite well. No idea the quality of the glass. And yes, it's pretty hefty. I have large hands...

I found it at a wholesale odd lot type of store that gets mostly what looks like Amazon refurb and return items.

I paid $3.50.

You may now lock the thread. :rockon:
I'm an old guy with smoker's lungs, so I need lots of cooling and filtering for my dabs and flower hits. I've spent a lot of time looking at and occasionally buying ash catchers for my already double and triple perc bubblers. I've looked at this exact double chamber tree and showerhead perc at DHgate and on eBay. But thought it was too much even for me, almost guaranteeing that my big glass pieces would tip over and break, as they have with smaller ash catchers. Still, if it does a good job of bubbling, percing, filtering, and cooling, I'd be interested. Tell us how it works or show us a video please.

Here's the link to it on ebay, $34.99US. So $3.50 was a great deal...for a little more fun.

Last edited:

VapeEscapist

Medicine Buddha
Well, now that you've found *it*, I want to hit it. When can we all come over?
You don't have to threaten me with a good time.

If you're ever blowing through Astoria Queens like the Do Dah man, feel free to truck on by. :D

I'm an old guy with smoker's lungs, so I need lots of cooling and filtering for my dabs and flower hits. I've spent a lot of time looking at and occasionally buying ash catchers for my already double and triple perc bubblers. I've looked at this exact double chamber tree and showerhead perc at DHgate and on eBay. But thought it was too much even for me, almost guaranteeing that my big glass pieces would tip over and break, as they have with smaller ash catchers. Still, if it does a good job of bubbling, percing, filtering, and cooling, I'd be interested. Tell us how it works or show us a video please.

Here's the link to it on ebay, $34.99US. So $3.50 was a great deal...for a little more fun.

Wowzers. Awesome. I think they had 2 but I found the box without the glass inside (this place is weird).

Thanks for the link. Per your request. Once my induction heater charges more I'll try to make a video with the 1080p glasses I bought at the same store for $10. :lol:

I've used "it" like 6 times now and I'm still learning. It seems that my usual pull pressure is moving water into my Roor and reducing levels in the chambers. I think just holding it at the correct angle will avoid this more.

Edit: UPS sent me an email saying my TAG-9 was delivered. Funny, my bell didn't ring, there was no knock; wait there's no package in the foyer either! I check the tracking and it's was delivered to hub? In the proof of delivery the location says Post Office? Since when does UPS leave packages at the Post Office!? So confused. Guess I'll call my local Post Office in the morning.

Edit 2: i GOt realLY ripPEd trYING to MAke thIs... @Polarbearboy

https://streamable.com/zk9kmq

Last edited:

coolbreeze

This sent me down the ashcatcher rabbit hole, and now I want to have a perc party: byo j-hook & some flower for the kitty, work your way down a row of ashcatchers all with different percs, powered by the vape of your choice.

Top Bottom