Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Oh, you wanted unique?? Check this:
Screenshot-20210719-160305.png

Maybe this little female rainbow rig:
Screenshot-20210719-162040.png

Oh sorry you said unique, right?
Like this Sandy Squirrel: :rofl:
Screenshot-20210719-164330.png

What's that, still not unique enough for you? Despite no standard connection (ha!) sounds like you need this woman:
Screenshot-20210719-165658.png

Seriously they have a lot of fun heady stuff at this shop, also found this other store Gili Glass, with lot of nice unique stuff like this:
Screenshot-20210719-165742.png

gordontreeman

Everythings coming up Milhouse!
Hey, it's at 20 now, easiest way to bookmark items for the future! Most of them I will not buy though, it's a lot of those fountain to fab eggs honestly lol I'm done again, again! :rolleyes::D

Just because I've done this and almost forgotten and inadvertently placed larger than intended orders, DHGate does let you build lists of items to look at later (you click the little heart next to the "Add to cart" button. The UX is obviously lacking compared to, say, Jeffy B's site, but its a safer way to "bookmark" a ton of stuff.

Shit Snacks

Just because I've done this and almost forgotten and inadvertently placed larger than intended orders, DHGate does let you build lists of items to look at later (you click the little heart next to the "Add to cart" button. The UX is obviously lacking compared to, say, Jeffy B's site, but its a safer way to "bookmark" a ton of stuff.

Yes exactly, when you go to order, you check things off of your cart to check out, so the cart is not like a normal cart... I also like how the payment doesn't get released to the seller until you mark it as delivered...

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Apparently, I "won" my dispute over the rattle-less "26cm Tall Diffusion Pump Bubbler", even tho they can't view imgur vids... which is kinda creepy. I guess the pics were good enough... We went back and forth a few times and Jane tried to say that everyone asks to make the hole smaller... I just told her it's sealed and then filed a dispute (I didn't want to argue anymore, it was obvious) and they immediately agreed to a replacement. Honestly, I could've won a couple of other disputes but I never bothered and really didn't want the sellers to lose $, so I figured out a way to live with it, but this was too much.... what's the point of putting a bead there if it doesn't friggin' DO anything...? Sorry, but zero QC is unacceptable...

Hopefully the new one is a little more holey.

Last edited:

arb

Semi shaved ape
Apparently, I "won" my dispute over the rattle-less "26cm Tall Diffusion Pump Bubbler", even tho they can't view imgur vids... which is kinda creepy. I guess the pics were good enough... We went back and forth a few times and Jane tried to say that everyone asks to make the hole smaller... I just told her it's sealed and then filed a dispute (I didn't want to argue anymore, it was obvious) and they immediately agreed to a replacement.

The holiest of holies......😁

Shit Snacks

Apparently, I "won" my dispute over the rattle-less "26cm Tall Diffusion Pump Bubbler", even tho they can't view imgur vids... which is kinda creepy. I guess the pics were good enough... We went back and forth a few times and Jane tried to say that everyone asks to make the hole smaller... I just told her it's sealed and then filed a dispute (I didn't want to argue anymore, it was obvious) and they immediately agreed to a replacement. Honestly, I could've won a couple of other disputes but I never bothered and really didn't want the sellers to lose $, so I figured out a way to live with it, but this was too much.... what's the point of putting a bead there if it doesn't friggin' DO anything...?

Nice, easy to do before you release the payment, I already released the payment with mine so I feel like there's nothing to do unfortunately... I feel like the replacement could also be hole less so I am curious what you receive, I have resigned myself to just having the pump without the rattle, but yeah kind of shitty... Making the hole smaller, so small that they got rid of it entirely?? Jane reply to me about the black marks from the welding too, and offered me the 5% off next time since I missed out on the sale, but yeah I feel like there's no point in me telling her that mine is missing the hole now as well...

arb

Semi shaved ape
I might get on to Yinmin and get them to make a goose-neck version of the Rattle Can the same as I did for the standard unit after seeing all the QC problems with Stevenimz/popular glass (still QC problems with Yinmin but not as many?)
Just got a half dozen excellent mouthpieces in yesterday from him.
Ordered June 26 so pretty fast to the states.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
When you're all out of dabs and all you have left (other than disty and flower) are remnant live resin carts:
8F4E2202-BB10-483A-BCB5-72F921A80700.jpeg
(the little chunk of silicone "adapter" works surprisingly well...!)

Never ended up going last week, and we had to bail going to Community Bonfire this weekend, which really blows cuz there would've been tons of great "deals" to be had, no doubt... hoping to shoot up to "Vacationland" tomorrow or Friday morning at the latest to restock... :tup:

Last edited:

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Just thought I would let you all know that at this moment Botanic Choice CE is on sale for $7 with free shipping. This is the best deal in a while...

There is a code for the free shipping... BCFSNOW
Good looking out, @cybrguy!

Can't be running this colorless distilled water in the large inline like some peasant!
PXL_20210720_232845978.jpg

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Ya know, I have been seein that little stubby VC adapter and it is interesting. Is it being sold or is it a DIY?

You can answer this over in the DV or IH thread if it seems more appropriate...
Meh, its appropriate enough, I suppose... afterall, it's a gong stem that's used with all my "Cheap, high quality bubbler(s)"... :nod:

The stem pictured is one of the two Ole Stubby stems I own by O'Connell Woodworks with it's included orange rubber washer. I also slipped one of the many chunks of silicone that was given to me by @DDave, along with two "Water Wand" prototypes (retired) after I handed him the whole idea back in early '18. I've never really used a DV port much and prefer a little water conditioning so I don't need anything more like dimples or whatever... in fact, the shorter the better, as it's less to clean.... :tup:
I also use a 14mm male to 14mm male stem/post adapter that's a little longer (and therefore easier to manipulate/spin) and heavier, that came with the Dabbing Warehouse bubbler kit. It luckily perfectly fits a DV tip... these three stems are the mainstay of my current flower/DV use, as I rarely consume it any other way these days.

Last edited:
Top Bottom