Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
where is everyone getting the cap for your tater tot? I have been loving my tot btw!
I'm sorry, "cap"...? Like something to cover the tube end? I don't currently use anything cuz if it's not in use it's on the top shelf of a small armoire, but I'd imagine a hunk of cork or silicone etc stopper would suffice and be cheap and easy enough to find....?

Glad to hear you like yer Tot, too! The only thing I have to do now, is not look at this (shoulda just gone for it originally...:disgust:):
:uhoh:

Other iterations:

$129.99
1627489409202.png

$49.99*· In stock...! :o:drool:
1627489921195.png
7mm – 16″ Couch Potato Water Pipe.
  • 7mm Thick Glass. Heavy.
  • Showerhead Downstem.
  • 14mm Glass on Glass Male Bowl.
  • Wide Base.
  • Available in 3 Colors: Peacock Blue – Slim Green – Red Elvis.
  • Comes with Matching Colored Glass on Glass 14mm Flower Bowl.
*Wholesale Only... :cuss:

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Does anyone have the Goo Roo Perc bubbler, HD 3 Piece bubbler or the Old School Color bubbler? Wondering on sizing for them. Wish it listed it....

If so, how do you like them?

The HD3 is the huge one cybrguy has, look for his posts here (and in the next glass thread) and arb had the classic color bubbler, he posted a photo of it here with a bunch of others, and talked about it later when I asked, I'm not sure about the first one you mentioned, such a generic name lol

Ripstar

The HD3 is the huge one cybrguy has, look for his posts here (and in the next glass thread) and arb had the classic color bubbler, he posted a photo of it here with a bunch of others, and talked about it later when I asked, I'm not sure about the first one you mentioned, such a generic name lol
Ha, it sure is! I went threw thread a few weeks ago, I am always missing(more than likely forgetting) I saw something. I thought these pieces would be big, don't want overkill. THanks!

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Does anyone have the Goo Roo Perc bubbler, HD 3 Piece bubbler or the Old School Color bubbler? Wondering on sizing for them. Wish it listed it....

Do you mean the Igloo Perc Bubbler here..?:
Not sure anyone has that yet, tho others have shown interest... Yeah @cybrguy likes his HD 3-piece, but I believe he says it's too big for a DD, (I'm sure he'll expound) and yes, @arb is your man for all things Goo Roo... I have the smaller 3-piece here:
and I like it a lot, but I too find it to be too tall with the stock mp to be a DD, tho I could easily see it being someone elses... I don't really do DDs.... more like phases...

Edit: Oh, and ABSOLUTELY call them about ANYTHING...! Their site is a JOKE! I think they're open until like 9PM PST every night, too

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Ha, it sure is! I went threw thread a few weeks ago, I am always missing(more than likely forgetting) I saw something. I thought these pieces would be big, don't want overkill. THanks!

Haha yeah it's always such a game remembering what you saw where when!

Yeah so they are all pretty big, tall at least! I actually decided to go for that tentacled male jointed heady bubbler from koko I posted recently, instead of the classic color bubbler, for like a third of the price...

I do think the small three-piece bubbler looks pretty nice so I am still tempted by that along with the large inline however!

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal

For the first one you might be thinking about the Large Inline which is my current favorite piece. It is similar size wise to the FC 187 but a couple inches taller and an inline perc rather than the matrix of the 187. It also has a separate joint that sits out front rather than the joint built into the can like the 187. I have a pic of them together somewhere in here, but I'll drop it in this post as well. I was afraid it was gonna be bigger but it turned out just right for me. I think @snackmaster had them do a custom with a removable MP out the back which is very cool. I MUCH prefer the inline perc to the matrix.
Inline-vs-187-3.jpg

The HD 3 Piece is wonderful but it is huge. It was way bigger than I expected, partially because they had mistakenly listed it on their site as a 50mm can when in reality it was 65mm like the large Inline. They have fixed that listing. I like it a lot, but if I were buying it knowing the difference I might have gone with the smaller 3 piece that DOES have a 50mm can. I have been using it with a different MP that I have (OGB custom) that bends away from the can early, giving me a better view of the action, tho I really do like the style of their own MP. I have thought about having them custom one for me. Here it is also next to the 187 for scale.
187-and-HD3.jpg

Incidentally, on that last pic I had the MP and the vape swapped. It really is meant to use the other way, but I had this pic. :lol:

Couldn't stand it. Had to fix it...
HD3-w-187.jpg

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Last edited:

Shit Snacks

What about one of these, @Shit Snacks....? "Smoke Out Of This World Rig"....haha!:
View attachment 10830
Thoughts...? That one is bigger and nicer and kinda expensive compared to the smaller dhgate one here:

Haha yeah I saw some of those, I actually saw some offered in the standard blue green amber purple options as well I think... I don't like not having a level female joint, but they do look like fun lol

These pop-up a lot, and I see them mentioned on Reddit, where they are constantly trashed for not being able to work properly because it's the perks on the sides like that :lol:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Taking the Hwy thru pineapple field’s on the way to surf da NORTH SHORE (7 mile’s of white sand beaches.
No Bong’s made of bamboo!
Zigzag joint’s buried b-4 riding da power wave’s.
3 toke’s of flumes b-4 dipping in da sea.
Coral cover da floor of de sea bed.
7 hour’s in da sea.
CANNABIS without seed’s!
PURPLE COLAS larger than a flexed arm?
Where in da water pipe?
1977 = matches from a box.
Loaded & Stoned =Dazed/CONFUSED however happy 2-b alive without a job?
Tomorrow is FRIDAY!
CANNABIS + WATER PIPE = CIVILIZATION

ezpz

Taking the Hwy thru pineapple field’s on the way to surf da NORTH SHORE (7 mile’s of white sand beaches.
No Bong’s made of bamboo!
Zigzag joint’s buried b-4 riding da power wave’s.
3 toke’s of flumes b-4 dipping in da sea.
Coral cover da floor of de sea bed.
7 hour’s in da sea.
CANNABIS without seed’s!
PURPLE COLAS larger than a flexed arm?
Where in da water pipe?
1977 = matches from a box.
Loaded & Stoned =Dazed/CONFUSED however happy 2-b alive without a job?
Tomorrow is FRIDAY!
CANNABIS + WATER PIPE = CIVILIZATION
Sativa + Sun + Surf = Shangri-la
:smug:

Shit Snacks

SunshineStore order finally arrived today! Ordered 6/25 when I thought it was the male version, a few days later they told me it was a female so I switched to get a 14-14 male to male adapter with my 18-18 female female adapter (they were out of 14 females) and they threw in a free 18-14 male to male as well! One was to replace the bowl that comes with it, not bad for $31...

PXL-20210730-190510543.jpg

Very good quality, thick glass, even joints and perc (much better in person than in the listing's photo with the male connection) The slitted shower head circ perc is a nice function, I filled enough water to cover the slits, probably the length of the slit s above them, nice load diffusion good action, with more water I'm sure it would work well and be a different experience so I will try that at some point...

PXL-20210730-192924638.jpg

Works very well with the FW7 as planned, the mouthpiece also isn't that bad, better than the CaliBear style, still flat yet more open, good airflow (and obviously smaller piece though lol) Yeah it is short, great handheld, but close to your face... So I think I will ask them again if it may be possible to replace the mouthpiece with a standard joint connection for a future batch!

PXL-20210730-195803904.jpg

^This is the way to use it, the drop down fits perfectly, making it even more handheld, and now possible to watch it fill with vapor thanks to the longer path and a slower draw... Yeah that's how I can see it is nice even filtration action! Nice soft smooth purr, the drop down will also help the water cleaner of course. Going to have fun trying this with other vapes, but I am already very happy with it, much more than I expected!

The thing I was most excited for, was the female to female adapter, it is a nice one, very thick, and actually completely straight without the wide middle connection that most every single other one on DHgate has... There is actually a slight chip in each side of it, but they are not sharp fortunately, and the glasses so thick that it is completely structurally intact and functionally I'm not mad at it honestly for the price!

What I am mad at, is that footed male to male hook piece from Yingmin, remember how that male joint was fucked up? The shorter one, well yeah the female to female adapter wobbles on it, not a big deal because I could use the neck piece as the bowl why not, as pictured below... However even the hydro tube is wobbly, seems like everything will be on that wonky ass joint (not just because of the side cut but it seems like the whole thing is a little tall and the side cut further complicates, I think I'm going to tell them they should actually cut it down further, there's no reason for it to need to be tall, I think it will connect much better if they completely cut off that wonky part and just make it a shorter joint, I am going to tell them that!)

PXL-20210730-203916878.jpg

*ignore the dirty glass, I did not put much effort into cleaning it, because I don't use it, HydraCirc is much better than this HydraTree honestly, so I think I will clean it, but then swap it into storage and whip out the circ?? Unless I want to try the tree with the FC-Mod circ perc first since the last time it was double circ :lol:

I have an idea to make this one usable, I mean I guess I will try it as is but I think I need to put some tape or silicone around the bottom of the joint to help it fully properly seal with things in a safe way without wobbling... I'll have to search around and figure something out, tape would not be so nice but it may be the easiest lol

Shit Snacks

These might tame the wobble.

Thanks bud, I may have to give that a try, can't even find the tape I was going to use and o-ring was a bust lol

Fortunately ish, my OGB 18mm female pieces can fit, which is not so useful for the below bent mouthpiece, which fits the best minimal wobble, but a little useful for this angled 18 female to 14 male adapter... Seen below with Phineas vigreux tube, this actually worked decent for a tinymight bowl! I have a female whip adapter from OGB that could be cool to try with my Lamart whip?

PXL-20210730-221321746.jpg
PXL-20210730-221259965.jpg

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Thanks bud, I may have to give that a try, can't even find the tape I was going to use and o-ring was a bust lol

Fortunately ish, my OGB 18mm female pieces can fit, which is not so useful for the below bent mouthpiece, which fits the best minimal wobble, but a little useful for this angled 18 female to 14 male adapter... Seen below with Phineas vigreux tube, this actually worked decent for a tinymight bowl! I have a female whip adapter from OGB that could be cool to try with my Lamart whip?

PXL-20210730-221321746.jpg
PXL-20210730-221259965.jpg

Those PTFE sleeves are great, wish they weren’t so expensive for their tiny size. I’ve had the same 14mm one for about two years, so at least they last. Using mine between my 14mm glass and titanium DCup and titanium WeedEater bowl male posts. Good luck!

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Using mine between my 14mm glass and titanium DCup and titanium WeedEater male posts. Good luck!
I use the large 14mm female to 18mm male plug for my Dnail to stop blowing out dropdowns, the thin 14mm protector does take the wobble out of a dodgy joint but only if it is only a minor fault (It did not fix my badly out of round original DNail14/18mm Ti joint that was causing all my breakages:2c:).

Top Bottom