Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Woo-Hoo, Waterbed Stoner Club!!!

you-and-me-water-bed-ten-minutes.jpg

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
The Goo Roo site Tayter Key

Tater Tot: Cheapest of the "concept", no ground glass joint, only a bowl slide. 25mm.

Welded Tater Tot: same as above but with an 18mm joint and removable 9-hole diffuser downstem with a 14mm intake joint

Couch Potato: Bigger, no ground glass joint, only a bowl slide. 38mm.

Welded Couch Potato: same as above but with an 18mm joint and removable 9-hole diffuser downstem with a 14mm intake joint

Double Welded Couch Potato: same as above but with also with a built in perc.

edit: and the Goo Roo "site" is an absolute fuckin' JOKE, as well, their stupid fuckin names for the pieces, which only further confuses things.

Example:
WTF? Too fuckin' stoned and lazy to cut and paste most of description from the reg version and add about the welded/stem info (as was done with the Tater Tot?) There are plenty more examples of outright stupidity, too, just dig...
CANNABIS marijuana depending on where U reside on da pale blue dot = cayenne blue?
Potatoes 🥔 tomatoes 🍅 CANNABIS 🇪🇬 MARIJUANA 🇲🇽
BAMBOO BONG 🎋CIVILIZED SMALL MOUTHPIECE GLASS H2O PIPE = MODERN CIVILIZATION

someTooL

Cleaning Saturday.

Left is the new dhgate arrival which has taken over as a D-Cup stand. Paired with a TAG drop down it seeing plenty of use.

Right is the Herborizer bubbler. I’ve had this one for a couple years now. I use the straw (pictured), a hose adapter, and also hook a Sticky Brick Maxx MP to it (my sidecar lol). Use this with a Vrod mostly.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Cleaning Saturday.

Left is the new dhgate arrival which has taken over as a D-Cup stand. Paired with a TAG drop down it seeing plenty of use.

Right is the Herborizer bubbler. I’ve had this one for a couple years now. I use the straw (pictured), a hose adapter, and also hook a Sticky Brick Maxx MP to it (my sidecar lol). Use this with a Vrod mostly.
Let’s get this party started!
Your above post is CIVILIZED.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
What are you using today brother?
My trusty FC186 to search 4 CIVILIZATION that CANNABIS CONSUMPTION make’s scented vapor 2 inhale into PINK LUNGS!

GSC from the central coast of the Wild West.
ZERO was a myth.
CANNABIS & a H2O pipe N = CIVILIZED BEHAVIOR = LIFE CONFUSED however DAZED
WINE pairing with CALIFORNIA CANNABIS COLAS grown outside . (Da SUN is a grower’s friend)
GLASS + VAPORIZER + COLAS de CANNABIS = CIVILIZATION

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Check out this kokokoko store, they have a lot of good and crazy looking stuff, many heady options actually, with 14mm male joints (so I'm posting several in the FW7 thread and shut up I may be buying a few...) plus normal stuff like this nice looking tall slitted showerhead:
Screenshot-20210717-234438.png

Also they have a couple more modular pieces like this honeycomb showerhead and this plain one with blue slitted downstem that they put the mouthpiece in for photo lol
Screenshot-20210718-001557.png

Calling out this Zodaglass store too as it also has cool heady stuff, like this if you like carb hole hammer, or they also offer a mystery box! How about a heady fluorescent circ perc octopus bong??
Screenshot-20210718-002257.png

Shit Snacks

And here is the FW7 post with the 14mm male rigs (yes shut up I think I need a few...)

Check out these watermelon male or lemon male little rigs for FW7... or less wild this bubble male rig and this black cone male rig... or how about this heady male, or this heady recycler male (not pictured below, from a different seller)
Screenshot-20210718-004535.png

I think these are the heady ones I am looking for (1/3 of the gooroo classic bubbler price):

So I think I may actually have to get this super heady male bubbler with tentacles despite the price, and also this cheaper simpler colorful little heady bubbler too...
Screenshot-20210718-005607.png

Screenshot-20210718-005635.png

They also have the oil drum male rig in clear for change, this little showerhead also looks nice, and this big matrix barrel inline perc with purple accents seems decent among some other pieces... And I'll probably need to get this cool building? -shaped male rig since it's so cheap lol
Screenshot-20210718-005118.png

I like the mouthpiece and style of the last crazy clear one above, only $20 so easy to justify grabbing it with the two heady bubblers that are $52 and $30...??

Shit Snacks

I don't have any glass pieces with a male glass connection like that, and don't plan to.
So, that pretty much makes all of those a no-go for me.

Yeah normally I would not want that, but 14mm male is good for the FW7 WPA without needing an additional adapter... Also I have a female to female adapter coming with my little sunshine store rig, so no reason to be prejudiced against the male joints anymore for me, can use with all!

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I don't dab so the same for me, tho some of them are very cute and would look good on display. All of my pieces have female joints. I DO have a F to F adapter but I only really use it to attach my RBT "nippled" stems to my TM. Or at least that is how I use it the most.

Shit Snacks

I don't dab so the same for me, tho some of them are very cute and would look good on display. All of my pieces have female joints.

For the record I don't plan on using these to dab at all... (don't even have any female bangers, never tried a nail nor need to?) These are small flower pieces, likely to use dry... The shop claims they can customize, so worth reaching out to ask if any you like can be made with female joint instead... Also I don't have any male rigs either, which is kind of why I want one (plus for FW7 use), as I'm still disappointed the SunshineStore mini showerhead rig is actually female... I guess I'm already getting a little bored, may need to get rid of some glass now, especially if I'm buying more again so soon! :freak: :rofl:

Last edited:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I don't dab so the same for me, tho some of them are very cute and would look good on display. All of my pieces have female joints. I DO have a F to F adapter but I only really use it to attach my RBT "nippled" stems to my TM. Or at least that is how I use it the most.

I do dab sometimes. But, since I use bangers, rather than the old-school nail and dome system...I use my glass pieces with female connections because all my bangers are male.

Top Bottom