• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I do dab sometimes. But, since I use bangers, rather than the old-school nail and dome system...I use my glass pieces with female connections because all my bangers are male.

Exactly, and I could use these with the female to female adapter to dab then, but I don't see wanting to for these particular pieces personally... Hmm do I want all 3?

The shop also has this brown amber glass diffusion pump rattle can, looks like it has the glass ball, no idea if it has the hole:
Screenshot-20210718-144359.png

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Exactly, and I could use these with the female to female adapter to dab then, but I don't see wanting to for these particular pieces personally... Hmm do I want all 3?

Yeah. I get it. To each their own. I just don't want to have to use the adapter. Of course, if one already planned to use a dropdown to keep the glass safe, then the adapter would fulfill the same purpose of course. So I get why some are perfectly comfortable going that route.

Almost all my Glass pieces are 14mm female, and I'm not trying to complicate that anymore than I already have. Just my personal preference, as there really is no wrong way to go, as long as it's comfortable for you :tup:

Shit Snacks

Yeah. I get it. To each their own. I just don't want to have to use the adapter. Of course, if one already planned to use a dropdown to keep the glass safe, then the adapter would fulfill the same purpose of course. So I get why some are perfectly comfortable going that route.

Almost all my Glass pieces are 14mm female, and I'm not trying to complicate that anymore than I already have. Just my personal preference, as there really is no wrong way to go, as long as it's comfortable for you :tup:

Yeah I used to have all 18mm basically and now I have quite many 14mm female, variety is good for me with all the variety of vapes and bowls for them! And you're right about the drop down, unfortunately I only got female to male dropdowns, so I will still need to use the female to female adapter, but I am really loving these dropdowns I must say so I probably will have to get female to female and male to male versions at some point...

I'm really resisting the urge, because I do not need another dab rig, the glass99 blue inline shapes klein recycler is really all I need, but this nice looking $49 tall blue slitted fountain ratchet klein (also avail in green, teal, and smoke, cheaper here actually) seems a better backup replacement over this $37 on sale blue circ pillar from glass99 (who owe me a free gift) at least... though I am tempted for this one from Koko because of it's narrow mouthpiece and different colors:
Screenshot-20210718-151150.png

This kind of recycler is all I really need for dabbing, I think, I mean I have the little purple biao klein recycler already too, yeah that ratchet fountain blue one is actually maybe similar to that just taller, kind of a combination of my two current color recyclers lol

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Nice low price, don't know that seller, but I'd still rather buy that piece from dgc_glass for $8 more bc they shipped my spiked tube so fast (I have 8 days after ordering faster than anything else from DHgate I've experienced before) and the glass is super thick:
And they have a nice one of the cyclone rigs as well, if I do become more tempted by this piece someday, then I'll buy it here :tup:

So I'm actually just going to get the tentacle and rainbow heady male rigs without the clear building (temple?) for now... Let's see how this kokokoko shop is, for $83 :spliff:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
How's that tot with a dynavap?
um, AMAZING! Seriously... with the iSpire especially...! Totally controlled as-big-as-you-can-handle huge hits! I love it... everything about it actually!

I haven't really used a tube in years... so this reminds me much more of the bongs of old, def way more than any of my other 'bubblers', of course. It's surprisingly easy to make comfortable on your body, too... it just sort of naturally goes right there!

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

...I'm really resisting the urge, because I do not need another dab rig, the glass99 blue inline shapes klein recycler is really all I need, but this nice looking $49 tall blue slitted fountain ratchet klein (also avail in green, teal, and smoke, cheaper here actually) seems a better backup replacement...

This kind of recycler is all I really need for dabbing, I think, I mean I have the little purple biao klein recycler already too, yeah that ratchet fountain blue one is actually maybe similar to that just taller, kind of a combination of my two current color recyclers lol

Well I actually found the tall blue one from the same seller for $45 or $46 at the other link above, but now I found a different seller with just what looks like the lake green one, but on sale for only $33...
Screenshot-20210718-200631.png

Damn it having three color klein recycler rigs for dabs is just so unnecessary, even if they are different colors, sizes, and percs...??

Last edited:

arb

Semi shaved ape
Well I actually found the tall blue one from the same seller for $45 or $46 at the other link above, but now I found a different seller with just what looks like the lake green one, but on sale for only $33...
Screenshot-20210718-200631.png

Damn it having three color klein recycler rigs for dabs is just so unnecessary, even if they are different colors, sizes, and percs...??
Completely necessary if you ask me.
😊

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
@m0sh man I think these are better seller options for that mothership seed of life knockoff inverted shower head klein rig you liked (both on sale now btw): $52 popularglass version (probably a bit better function, recycler tube sizes based on reviews) and $41 smokingglass version (nice reviews, see their photos below, fine function I think!)

Screenshot-20210616-132606.png

This is popu glass on left, smok glass on right:
Screenshot-20210616-133057.png

So yeah this seems like a solid piece, for sure dabbing with quartz banger, but I think it would also be good for herbs perhaps??

Cannot seem to find any with the perc holes like this piece though, @cybrguy said it was seed of life design, but the mothership seems to have side slits like the pieces linked above? Cannot find any other style really, seems like those holes and slits in the x shape, are very rare!

However I was able to find the below now, similar style inverted shower head perc, however full of holes in the disc, no slits at all, kind of like a mini honeycomb?? And instead of a client recycler above it, there is a fab egg cylinder with holes? However I am seeing two slightly different styles, across four postings from the same seller lol

Screenshot-20210616-134231.png

So bottom left, is from the posting, and I think it looks less effective maybe? The photo to the right of it on the bottom, is from a user review (pretty positive btw) However the top two photos are from other user reviews I think another posting, and that looks to be a more effective design?? Like this one:

Screenshot-20210616-134602.png

So yeah across four listings, I have to figure out which one has reviews with the style above, to ensure that is the one I got? Also there are price variations, $33-36 I think, but this seems to be typical dhgate honestly and I presume they are all the same, I could message to ensure I get the style I like... Definitely feeling the purple of course! But I am not rushing into this one now, I promise lol

Edit: I see them calling this type of inverted shower head perc, a fountain perc, which I suppose makes sense! Also they call the fab egg a pillar (inline! With the perc diffusion I guess?) here:

Screenshot-20210616-152755.png

But it is not the typical type of pillar recycler perc (I found that old Steven piece at Phoenix Glass with the inner pillars) though I guess maybe the other version I like above, is more of a fab egg recycler perc above the fountain??

This is link to the one that I think checks out photo and price wise with a good review? This store also says they would be willing to customize, so perhaps I should try messaging them...

I am on the fence though, if I think honeycomb holes style fountain is worthwhile, or if showerhead top/side slitted fountain is actually better for vaping perhaps and more different than the inline to honeycomb I already have??

Edit again: ahh so they are both seed of life designs knocked off, see below from clean clear glass, and only the original piece has the x-shaped diffusion of slits and holes in the inverted shower head fountain perc!
Screenshot-20210616-163733.png

Still waiting to hear from Sunshine store if they can customize what does now then seem to be, downward-facing half-side slitted shower head perc, in that little male rig... Waiting to hear if they can customize it with a male joint for the mouthpiece as well, however it seems upward-facing fountain perc style would be better for attaching a hydro tube???

Oh man, I missed that! thanks for the information.
I'm holding off on new glass for now...going mostly dry lately

someTooL

This has caught my eye for a while now for dabs. Anyone have experience or recommendations?

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Seems to be. Click the link in my post.
I almost added it to arsenal?

Look’s to-b a fun way 2-achieve CIVILIZED BEHAVIOR!
CANNABIS COLAS + VAPOR + H2O & glass of WP with a small MP + grinder/sizzor’s & seed’s or San = green/white mold help’s bipedal earth dweller’s reach nirvana in a cave/house/apartment/shopping cart/tent or whatever is da situation?

Relax, hang loose, Shaka bra, Da KINE STATE of MIND!

Shit Snacks

Speaking of vortex, the second listing from the first seller of the tall ratchet fountain klein recycler, with all the color options (including a rainbow metallic one) for $42-46, actually has a great function video revealing pretty perfect cyclone tornado vortex function in the klein funnel... In the green color, tried to snap an action shot:
Screenshot-20210719-015445.png

I also found a couple other listings, from different sellers, with a variation on this design, that is about an inch shorter smaller, mostly the mouthpiece, the piece is more clear with color options for the tubes and accents... One was expensive but this one is reasonable round the same price, and with another function video... Though I like the full colored transparent glass look, and that matches the two I already have for dabbing!

So yeah I'm very close to pulling the trigger on the teal version from BONGLAS (aka RadiantGlass) after seeing the function video, along with a three pack of directional carb caps (in matching colors for the three rigs) so I can use those smaller bangers...

And I also discovered Radiant actually have the proper version of this tall spiked tube, with the slitted cube perc, instead of the shower head ratchet perc on the versions I found at glass99 and kokokoko, while it is also much cheaper than those versions:
Screenshot-20210718-223859.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom