• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cheap High Quality Bubbler

caseball2051

My wife recently became handicapped and when I bought my last piece of glass, I didn't take that into account.

I'm looking to get something like this below. I know popular glass makes one but I'm looking for something within America at this time. Does anyone know where I can find something like this? Even if it's just the base? I could source the other parts like adapters and whip from elsewhere.

caseball2051,
Reactions: arb

JEMSKU

My wife recently became handicapped and when I bought my last piece of glass, I didn't take that into account.

I'm looking to get something like this below. I know popular glass makes one but I'm looking for something within America at this time. Does anyone know where I can find something like this? Even if it's just the base? I could source the other parts like adapters and whip from elsewhere.

Hope this helps!

GoldenBud

@Ramahs @Skinku your piece is perfect in the 14mm connection? no leaks? my 18mm from stevenmlz79 is not perfectly sealed with short 19mm to 14mm adapter - air gets inside the bubbler from the unsealed part in that connection, needed the long one. but other than that it's perfect, also thick glass like you got

waiting for your replies, will get the 14mm probably..

Skinku

@Ramahs @Skinku your piece is perfect in the 14mm connection? no leaks? my 18mm from stevenlmz79 is not perfectly sealed with short 19mm to 14mm adapter - air gets inside the bubbler from the unsealed part in that connection, needed the long one. but other than that it's perfect, also thick glass like you got

My seal is good, no leaks, it all seems bombproof.
*edit*
I also plough the furrow of noob and both pieces are better dry, it's hypnotising watching the vapour fill with the slow draw of the Solo 2.

Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I’m sure that piece is a lot more then my $95 Klein copy
I forgot to answer this earlier, mine cost US$30 directly from a seller on DHGate, it was his last one, it was his demo unit (had water in it once for a video for the retailer in the US that sold it as well) so he gave it to me at a good price, others paid about $40 to $50 for them.
Kromedome no longer sell this version (or any glass that I could see)
Found this,
and
Both want me to log in to see prices though, might be more for retailers?

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I forgot to answer this earlier, mine cost US$30 directly from a seller on DHGate, it was his last one, it was his demo unit (had water in it once for a video for the retailer in the US that sold it as well) so he gave it to me at a good price, others paid about $40 to $50 for them.
Kromedome no longer sell this version (or any glass that I could see)
Found this,
and
Both want me to log in to see prices though, might be more for retailers?

How would you interpret the draw resistance on your rig. Hard to tell in photos how much water it holds, or moves. I was surprised how tiny the Klein Recycler is, I’m sure they make them much larger then my 8”, but I think I’ve reached the limits on draw resistance with this last purchase.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
@Ramahs @Skinku your piece is perfect in the 14mm connection? no leaks? my 18mm from stevenmlz79 is not perfectly sealed with short 19mm to 14mm adapter - air gets inside the bubbler from the unsealed part in that connection, needed the long one. but other than that it's perfect, also thick glass like you got

Mine seals just fine for my use.

LesPlenty

Company Rep

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
More than I like as I am used to my rattle can, that said it is not too bad.

You watched the video, do you need more pics?

Yeah, watched it again, just to see the RUBBER BANDS... :)
That’s a lot of water, but at least on that rig, there is room at the top to see the dense vapor collecting. Nice!

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal

The FC-UFO from Steven.
FC-UFO.jpg

tb42091

Here is an American version that is actually pretty reasonably priced.....nothing like chinaglass pricing but Sky makes some sick pieces and always high quality.

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
Maybe we can organise a group buy for a chinese remake of a recycler design like that kromedome, or better, this:
pink-recycler_480x640.jpg

with a female joint instead (sunk in) and no colours ( white ring at mouthpiece is good though....)
i messaged stevenmlz (the SAML guy) on DHGate and the answer was "How many pieces?"
Anyone interested?

Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
My most expensive and one of the least liked units in my collection would be my 12 straight fab with a SOL or FOL perc (the diff depends on orientation I think), just too restrictive for my liking...even without water, got me fucked why people like it.
This video has a lot of water but it needs this much to get a bit of stacking, I have tried all water levels in it,
Even without water,
So good thing it is not sold on DHGate anymore.:2c:

LesPlenty,
Reactions: arb

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Where do you house all of your glass?
Some of my adapters,
IMG_20200831_010149.jpg
I am thinking of building a few shelves in that empty spot in the background of my vids as they now live under my workbench. When I was having a good clean up I thought I may have given away one bong until I watched a couple of my vids and noticed my carb cap banger tree bong I had previously lost.:haw:

Last edited:
Top Bottom